Bottled memories (kurooxreade...

Door rosieebeaa

Y/N has been best friends and neighbors with the one and only Nekoma Captain, Kuroo. You've been through ever... Meer

The boy next door
Best of Friends
Kuroo vs. You
Weirder than Usual
Fireworks
See you soon!
Gate 827
New Girl
Sleepover
Alisa
Camp
She's Everything and More
A New Day
Muffled
My Chibi-Chan
First date
Halloween
Kitten
Surprise
Karaoke
Pizza
All This Time
Milkshake
Arcade
Dumpling Shop
Baby Steps
My Girl
Bet
Dinner Party
Game Day
Christmas
A Day in My Life
Me and You Against The World
Shopping
Smiles
Prom
Graduation
You Love Me
Waterfall
University
Start of Something New
Home
The Beginning
Epilogue

Hi<3

1.1K 26 11
Door rosieebeaa

Monday: 8:30pm

As promised, a sleepover with Kenma was in progress. You had ordered pizza and played video games all night long. Kenma allowed you to put a face mask on him and brushed his hair. He says he hated it but you know he liked it. A part of your deal from earlier today, you got bubble tea and all your favorite snacks.

You and Kenma sat on your bed waiting for your Nintendo switches to charge. Still in face masks and robes. 

"Okay so, do tell," Kenma says in a posh manner.

you laugh at his attitude, but you continue to tell him everything and he demanded details. You tell him about the night you guys got back from the karaoke place and how out of impulse, you both confessed your feelings for each other that had bottled up for so many years...

"Ugh finally, it was honestly getting kind of annoying with how you to would literally flirt and cuddle and still be clueless..." Kenma says rolling his eyes as he takes a bit of his pocky.

You scoff at his remark and continue. You then tell him how both told each other how you loved each other and how Kuroo surprised you early in the morning with a date planned. You explained how he took you to a really cute diner and proceeded to show him your lock screen. 

"Ew. cute," Kenma says

You stop to give him a blank face. 

"Continue," he gestures with his hand holding another pocky stick. 

Rolling your eyes because Kenma's being a sassy bitch, you continue to tell him how you guys went to a really cool arcade downtown-

"UH! You're fake!" Kenma interrupts. Again gesturing to you with his hand.

"Wha- How??" You ask fed up.

"An arcade? That's like my motherland you ding-dong..." Kenma tells you with wide eyes.

You sit there silent. Shit, it is like his motherland... "I'm not a ding-dong..." you whisper.

You continue and tell him about the little dumpling shop you went to and told him how you imagined bringing your kids there one day, thankfully he didn't say anything except for "Awe, that's kind of sweet." But from the way his face looked, you knew in Kenma's head he was thinking "Where are my dumplings?". You tell him about the beach and how Kuroo finally asked you to be his girlfriend and how the world stopped right then and there.

"Oh thank God, I swear this story was never gonna end..." Kenma complains.

"You know what bitch!? What's with your pettiness?" you ask hitting him with a pillow.

"UHm, NO! I'm not tolerating a pillow fight right now..." Kenma says putting his hand out to stop you.

You look at him shocked. He really has the audacity... To be honest, you didn't want to get face mask on your sheets, so instead, you grab his Nintendo.

"Drop the attitude or else I drop the Nintendo..." you say opening the window.

"You wouldn't dare..." Kenma says giving you a despised look.

"Try me," you slowly extending your arm out the window.

"OKAY! I'M SORRY!" Kenma yells.

you toss the Nintendo on the bed. Kenma quickly grabs it and holds it close to him.

"You're a monster..." Kenma whispers. 

You laugh proudly, knowing that was his weakness. Next thing you know, you feel something hit your back. You turn around to see a paper airplane on the ground. You pick it up and open it. It says "Hi <3". You look up and see Kuroo "hiding" in his curtains.

"Kuroo, I can see you," you say giggling.

"No, you don't," Kuroo says like a child.

"Kuroo! come out," you respond. You look over to Kenma who's playing on his Nintendo. Typical.

"Hi, chibi-chan!" Kuroo says cutely waving.

"Hi Kuroo, What are you doing?" you say crossing your arms. The sight of Kuroo in his pajamas and his hood over his head from his sweater, with his hair messily, as usual, made you smile. 

"Whatcha doing?" He asks like a kid that's curious.

You giggle, "I'm hanging out with Kenma, what are you doing?"

"I miss you..." Kuroo says shyly.

"Kuroo we just saw each other," you laugh.

"Yeah but still!" he protests.

"I miss you too!" you say smiling at him.

"When he falls asleep, can we call?" he asks innocently.

"Yes baby, I said I would," you can't help but like this clingy side of Kuroo. He was usually clingy, but it was different this time. You remind yourself that he's your boyfriend... you smile.

"Okay good because-" Kuroo gets cut off because suddenly your curtains are closed. Kenma closed them. 

"Kenma what the hell!?" you asked shocked.

"NO BOYS!" he yells.

You roll your eyes and open them again. Kuroo was still standing there.

"Sorry," you say. You quickly glare at Kenma who clearly does not give a shit.

"It's okay, go back to your spa thingy," Kuroo laughs.

Shit. You still had a face mask on, but before you could leave a flash goes off. Kuroo took a picture.

"Kuroo!" you yell.

"Okay bye!" Kuroo closes his curtains and runs.

'I hate that kid...' you think to yourself.

The night continued and you and Kenma played animal crossing and even watched a few movies. Eventually, you and Kenma went to bed. You waited for Kenma to fall asleep to a call Kuroo. You look over the edge of your bed and see Kenma asleep and on-call with Hinata. Ah so cute. 

You hurry over to your phone and facetime Kuroo. He answers after it rings a little. It's a black screen.

"Hello?" you ask.

"Hello?" Kuroo asks with a raspy voice. 

'Damn his voice kinda hot...' you think starting to blush.

"Oh, were you sleeping? I'm sorry go back to bed," you say realizing the time was 3:50 am.

"No... I want to stay on the call with you," Kuroo says still sleepy.

"Are you sure?" You ask.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll get up... just let me go to the washroom," Kuroo says getting up as he groans. His voice makes you go crazy, you love how attractive he is naturally. 

Kuroo gets up to turn on his lights and you notice he doesn't have a shirt on... You'd think that after seeing him change and swim in front of you shirtless a countless amount of times, that you'd be used to it. But you just remember that he's yours now and so that just excites you. 

You wait for a moment until finally comes back. You notice he has a little bit more energy than before as he plops on his bed and smiles at you.

"hi, Kuroo," says.

"hi," you respond.

"Do you maybe want to go to the roof?" Kuroo asks.

You smile, "yeah sure, it's been a while," you say.

"Okay I'll meet you in 10 minutes," he says.

You end the call and get up. You move slowly but you remember Kenma is kind of a heavy sleeper, so you proceed to get your sweater and head downstairs. You make your way to Kuroo's backyard and climb the ladder he leaves out for you. You see Kuroo sitting and carefully walk towards him. You sit next to him and rest your head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer. You feel the cold air on your face but the rest of your body is warm as Kuroo covered you with a blanket. You guys just sit there for a while enjoying the moment.

"I love you Chibi-chan," Kuroo says quietly.

"I love you too Kuroo," you respond back sweetly.

He kisses your forehead and hugs you. You snuggle to him closer, feeling his warmth makes you happy. You look up to Kuroo who then makes eye- contact with you. He raises his eyebrows waiting for you to say something. You don't say anything but instead, cup his face with your hand and look at his lips. You kiss him. 

"What was that for?" Kuroo asks laughing.

"I just love you," you tell him.

He pulls you on his lap and kisses you again. You run your hands through his hair and Kuroo holds your hips. He lays down not breaking the kiss. He slowly flips both of you over, making him be on top of you. The kiss gets more passionate and a little bit hungrier. Kuroo moves his hand from your neck down to your waist and then on your thigh. You liked the way his hand felt on you. You move your hands from his shoulders down to his waist pushing him closer to your body to close the gap. Kuroo's tongue parted your lips and made its way into your mouth and you let it. He tugged at your sweater but was hesitant. You deepened the kiss signaling to him that you give him permission for whatever it was he wanted. He then slowly slips his hand inside your sweater, now touching your bare skin. You gasp because his hands were cold. Kuroo quickly apologizes and you both laugh but return to making out. His hand makes its way to your chest (Y/N has no bra btw ;) ) and his lips leave yours and make their way to your neck. You blush at what's happening right now and don't want him to stop, but you remember that it's 4:45 am and you have school in a couple of hours.

"Kuroo-" you say panting. But Kuroo continues.

You giggle, "Kuroo~" 

In between his kisses, he makes out a sentence, "Just a little longer,"

"Baby, we have to get up in a few hours," you say.

Kuroo slowly stops and looks at you frowning. "Okay,"

"I know, I didn't want it to stop either... BELIEVE ME." you both laugh.

"I promise, another time okay?" you say giving him a quick peck.

"I'm gonna hold you to that," He says. 

You cuddle for a little longer and both make your way to your own homes. You make your way to your room quietly and lay on your bed. 

'I swear every moment with him is always special' you say to yourself. You place your hand over your heart and wish to remember that forever. You imagine bottling this memory and placing it on a shelf next to other memories in your head.

-End of Chapter 29-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.3K 73 23
"Remember the promise we made as kids? When you said you would always be my friend?" "Yeah. And that will never change." "So you're always going to s...
22.4K 337 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...
155K 3.4K 22
(l/n) (f/n) has been best friends with Kuroo Tetsurou since middle school, but what happens when she feels something else for him. but somethings sn...
202K 6.9K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...