ð—ŋ𝗞𝗚ð—Ūð—ŧ𝗰ð—ķð—ŧð—ī, han seojun

By S4LTBURN

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the ex best friends reunite after time apart following the incident that tore them away More

# 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ━━ ( ð—Ĩð—Ēð— ð—”ð—Ąð—–ð—œð—Ąð—š )
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎𝟭 ( 𝗖𝗔ð—Ķ𝗧 )
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎ðŸŪ ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 ð—Ēð—Ąð—˜ )
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
˗ˋ 13
˗ˋ 14
˗ˋ 15
˗ˋ 16
˗ˋ 17
˗ˋ 18
˗ˋ 19
˗ˋ 20
˗ˋ 21
˗ˋ 22
˗ˋ 23
˗ˋ 24
˗ˋ 25
˗ˋ 26
˗ˋ 27
˗ˋ 28
˗ˋ 29
˗ˋ 30
˗ˋ 31
˗ˋ 32
˗ˋ 33
˗ˋ 34
˗ˋ 35
˗ˋ 36
˗ˋ 37
˗ˋ 38
˗ˋ 39
˗ˋ 40
˗ˋ 41
˗ˋ 42
˗ˋ 43
˗ˋ 44
˗ˋ 45
˗ˋ 46
˗ˋ 47
˗ˋ 48
˗ˋ 49
˗ˋ 50
˗ˋ 51
˗ˋ 52
˗ˋ 53
˗ˋ 54
˗ˋ 55
˗ˋ 56
˗ˋ 57
˗ˋ 58
˗ˋ 59
˗ˋ 60
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎ðŸŊ ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗊ð—Ē )
˗ˋ 61
˗ˋ 62
˗ˋ 63
˗ˋ 64
˗ˋ 65
˗ˋ 66
˗ˋ 67
˗ˋ 68
˗ˋ 69
˗ˋ 70
˗ˋ 71
˗ˋ 72
˗ˋ 73
˗ˋ 74
˗ˋ 75
˗ˋ 76
˗ˋ 77
˗ˋ 78
˗ˋ 79
˗ˋ 80
˗ˋ 81
˗ˋ 82
˗ˋ 83
˗ˋ 84
˗ˋ 85
˗ˋ 86
˗ˋ 87
˗ˋ 88
˗ˋ 89
˗ˋ 90
˗ˋ 91
˗ˋ 92
˗ˋ 93
˗ˋ 94
˗ˋ 95
˗ˋ 96
˗ˋ 97
˗ˋ 98
˗ˋ 99
˗ˋ 100
˗ˋ 101
˗ˋ 102
˗ˋ 103
˗ˋ 104
˗ˋ 105
˗ˋ 106
˗ˋ 107
˗ˋ 108
˗ˋ 109
˗ˋ 110
˗ˋ 111
˗ˋ 112
˗ˋ 113
˗ˋ 114
˗ˋ 115
˗ˋ 116
˗ˋ 117
˗ˋ 118
˗ˋ 119
˗ˋ 120
˗ˋ 121
˗ˋ 122
˗ˋ 123
˗ˋ 124
˗ˋ 125
˗ˋ 126
˗ˋ 127
˗ˋ 128
˗ˋ 129
˗ˋ 130
˗ˋ 131
˗ˋ 132
˗ˋ 133
˗ˋ 135
˗ˋ 136
˗ˋ 137
˗ˋ 138
˗ˋ 139
˗ˋ 140
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎𝟰 ( 𝗘ð—Ģ𝗜𝗟ð—Ē𝗚ð—Ļ𝗘 )
( ð—Ĩ𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗎 ) ━━ # ðŸŽðŸŽðŸą

˗ˋ 134

8.6K 496 93
By S4LTBURN

╭                                                                 ╮
━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter one hundred
& thirty four ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

"Have you finally started to date?"

The front door to the Han household swung open and Gowoon looked between the two of them, her question hanging in the air. 

"What?" Seojun's eyes were wide as he looked between his sister and Miyeon. "I just stayed over at her's because it was late and I forgot my key.. how does that add up?" He asked.

"You look like you're dating. Couples wear matching outfits." Gowoon was holding the door open, but it didn't seem like she was planning on letting them pass until she got her answers. "So, what happened?"

"Seojun picked out my outfit.. was this your plan all along?" Miyeon twisted around to look at the boy behind her, who had pulled out his phone and was leaning against the opposite wall.

"Perhaps." The Han boy pushed himself up off of the surface, slipping past Miyeon and ducking under Gowoon's arm with little difficulty. "You can ask your questions when I've got changed. Come on Miyeon."

The older girl smiled apologetically at Gowoon as she was pulled past by Seojun's outstretched hand, waving at Mrs Lee as she watched in shock as her eldest son dragged his best friend into his room.

"So did you do it on purpose?" Miyeon asked, gently prying his fingers off of her wrist and walking over to his closet, pulling open the doors.

"Maybe." Seojun sat down on his bed and watched her. "So are you planning on picking my outfit out for me, or what?"

"Oh no - just curious." Miyeon twisted away and closed the doors behind her, resting on them with her palms flat against the surface. "I should go an answer some of your sister's and mom's questions whilst I wait, how much do you want me to tell them?"

"Not too much. They're trying to listen outside the door anyway." Seojun replied, smiling up at the girl and following her gaze over to the door, where shuffling could be heard.

"I'll tell them a little bit. Now do try to look a little different, otherwise people will actually think that we're dating." Miyeon shook her head as she stepped away from the closet doors and walked towards the entry to the room.

"Well that was the aim." The Han boy's voice followed her out into the living area of the apartment, where her eyes landed on the mother and daughter sitting beside each other on the sofa and staring at her.

"Miyeon - lovely to see you." Mihyang was the first to break the silence, standing up from her seat and rushing over to the girl, taking both of her hands and guiding her down onto one of the smaller chairs beside them. "So I've heard from Gowoon that you and Seojun have been spending quite a bit of time together."

Miyeon had never quite imagined having this conversation with Mihyang, or with any adult at all - well perhaps that was an over exaggeration, but the Hwang girl had known Seojun's mother and sister for years and this type of talk hadn't been prepared for or thought of.

"Yes.. there has been a situation within the past week or so that had us spending a lot of time together." Miyeon's reply was well thought-out and somewhat diplomatic, tone held steady and not indicating at anything.

Seojun might have said she could say a little bit, but she had no idea how much they new and if she was just going to repeating things back to them. And so, she would listen carefully to their replies and navigate around it.

She was being far too calculated about it, trying to measure up the two girls she had known for months so that she wouldn't accidentally let something slip. This sort of thing should definitely take place when Seojun was there, but she couldn't have waited in his room whilst he changed, which gave her little to no choice.

"I've heard that it's not only the past few days, but ever since you two have made up. And according to what Gowoon has heard there seemed to be an incident at the hospital?" Mihyang pressed. She wasn't trying to test Miyeon, just taking on the appearance of a curious mother so that Gowoon and her could find out what happened.

Because whilst they were mostly polite and sincere, they also knew what they wanted and were forthright about it.

And in this case, they wanted to find out what had occurred between the two best friends that caused them to become that much closer than they were before. It was plain curiosity.

"We really don't mean to pry." Gowoon jumped in when she saw Miyeon falter at her mother's words. "We're just curious."

"Oh we were waiting for the day to come, we all knew that it would." Mihyang suddenly burst out, a smile appearing on her pretty features. "It was just a matter of time! And we really just want to know what happened!"

The Hwang girl relaxed upon seeing the much less serious expressions covering the relatives faces, feeling much more at ease than she had done when it was like they were interrogating her. "I'm not sure.. it's still quite complicated." She began, heart jumping to her throat as she thought about it all.

"Gowoon tells me a lot of kids these days wear matching outfits to show that they're dating - and you are wearing something very similar to what Seojun would wear." Mihyang reached out and straightened the collar of Miyeon's jacket.

"He picked it out.. and I think that's why he did it." The Hwang girl blushed and the two across from her nodded knowingly. There had been such a range of reactions between all those that knew; Sooa had been excited and squealing, Soojin had tried to use it against them, Hyunwoo was so incredibly understanding, Suho just enjoyed the idea of his friends being all together once again. And now Mrs Lee and Gowoon, who had been waiting for the day when the two best friends turned into something other than that, something so much more.

"But why is it complicated?" Gowoon pushed. "If you didn't like each other then one of you would have been rejected and clearly neither of you are. Which means both of you share feelings for each other - which isn't complicated at all."

"There are other things involved." Miyeon said, fingers reaching up to fiddle with the charm of one of the many necklaces that Seojun had layered around her neck earlier on. "Which make it complicated. But I've promised I'll wait, so you don't need to worry."

"You promised?" Mihyang repeated. "You promised and not Seojun? I see."

"Did I say something wrong?" Miyeon asked Gowoon, who was watching as her mom got up and knocked on Seojun's door, pushing it open with barely any time between the two actions. A shocked yell of 'mom!' was very much audible, Gowoon smirking and shaking her head as the door closed.

"You've done nothing wrong." The younger Han girl reassured her. "I think my mom is just making sure of a few things, that's all."

"Really?" Miyeon chewed her bottom lip, hoping that she hadn't got Seojun in trouble with what she had said.

A couple minutes later and Seojun breezed through the door, cheeks and ears tinted pink. His outfit was extremely similar to what he had picked out for Miyeon, but before she could comment on it he was crouching in front of her.

"Can we just leave, please?" He asked, quite clearly embarrassed by something and eyeing him family as they sat together on the sofa once more, trying not to watch the interaction but unable to look away at the same time.

"Of course." Miyeon nodded, saying quick goodbyes to Mihyang and Gowoon as Seojun tugged her out of the apartment.

A sense of deja vu threaded through her veins as she was lead down into an alleyway and was faced with a plastic sheet covering a mass of something.

"You still feeling good about my motorbike?" Seojun asked, pulling the sheet off and passing Miyeon one of the helmets - the one that she always wore.

And the Hwang girl could on smile, oddly comforted by the fact that despite instructions and development beyond belief, Han Seojun was still very much playing into that bad boy image he was comfortable with.

If that meant a motorcycle ride or two, Miyeon was completely fine with it.

But comments about them being death traps would still be said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.5K 46
Chae-Rin came back to Saebom High School after running away from her problem. She meet Suho and Seo-Joon again. But what happen when things change dr...
557K 21.9K 83
Jimin's long lost lover returns along with a former bully with quite different interests this time around.
495K 14.7K 50
❝𝙙ð™Ī ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙎𝙖ð™Ģð™Đ ð™Đð™Ī 𝙙𝙖ð™Đ𝙚 ð™Ē𝙚 ð™Đ𝙝𝙖ð™Đ 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚𝙎 ð™Ģð™Ī 𝙎𝙖ð™Ū!❞ - - - - "ð°ðĄðžð§ 𝐚 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ ðĒ𝐎 𝐭ðĻðŪð ðĄ ðĻ𝐧 ð­ðĄðž ðĻðŪ𝐭...
1.5K 49 47
When EXO girl meet BTS. And things happen, changed her life.