ð—ŋ𝗞𝗚ð—Ūð—ŧ𝗰ð—ķð—ŧð—ī, han seojun

By S4LTBURN

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the ex best friends reunite after time apart following the incident that tore them away More

# 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ━━ ( ð—Ĩð—Ēð— ð—”ð—Ąð—–ð—œð—Ąð—š )
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎𝟭 ( 𝗖𝗔ð—Ķ𝗧 )
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎ðŸŪ ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 ð—Ēð—Ąð—˜ )
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
˗ˋ 13
˗ˋ 14
˗ˋ 15
˗ˋ 16
˗ˋ 17
˗ˋ 18
˗ˋ 19
˗ˋ 20
˗ˋ 21
˗ˋ 22
˗ˋ 23
˗ˋ 24
˗ˋ 25
˗ˋ 26
˗ˋ 27
˗ˋ 28
˗ˋ 29
˗ˋ 30
˗ˋ 31
˗ˋ 32
˗ˋ 33
˗ˋ 34
˗ˋ 35
˗ˋ 36
˗ˋ 37
˗ˋ 38
˗ˋ 39
˗ˋ 40
˗ˋ 41
˗ˋ 42
˗ˋ 43
˗ˋ 44
˗ˋ 45
˗ˋ 46
˗ˋ 47
˗ˋ 48
˗ˋ 49
˗ˋ 50
˗ˋ 51
˗ˋ 52
˗ˋ 53
˗ˋ 54
˗ˋ 55
˗ˋ 56
˗ˋ 57
˗ˋ 58
˗ˋ 59
˗ˋ 60
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎ðŸŊ ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗊ð—Ē )
˗ˋ 61
˗ˋ 62
˗ˋ 63
˗ˋ 64
˗ˋ 65
˗ˋ 66
˗ˋ 67
˗ˋ 68
˗ˋ 69
˗ˋ 70
˗ˋ 71
˗ˋ 72
˗ˋ 73
˗ˋ 74
˗ˋ 75
˗ˋ 76
˗ˋ 77
˗ˋ 78
˗ˋ 79
˗ˋ 80
˗ˋ 81
˗ˋ 82
˗ˋ 83
˗ˋ 84
˗ˋ 85
˗ˋ 86
˗ˋ 87
˗ˋ 88
˗ˋ 89
˗ˋ 90
˗ˋ 91
˗ˋ 92
˗ˋ 93
˗ˋ 94
˗ˋ 95
˗ˋ 96
˗ˋ 97
˗ˋ 98
˗ˋ 99
˗ˋ 100
˗ˋ 101
˗ˋ 102
˗ˋ 103
˗ˋ 104
˗ˋ 105
˗ˋ 106
˗ˋ 107
˗ˋ 108
˗ˋ 109
˗ˋ 110
˗ˋ 111
˗ˋ 112
˗ˋ 113
˗ˋ 114
˗ˋ 115
˗ˋ 116
˗ˋ 117
˗ˋ 118
˗ˋ 119
˗ˋ 120
˗ˋ 121
˗ˋ 122
˗ˋ 123
˗ˋ 124
˗ˋ 125
˗ˋ 126
˗ˋ 127
˗ˋ 128
˗ˋ 129
˗ˋ 130
˗ˋ 131
˗ˋ 132
˗ˋ 134
˗ˋ 135
˗ˋ 136
˗ˋ 137
˗ˋ 138
˗ˋ 139
˗ˋ 140
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎𝟰 ( 𝗘ð—Ģ𝗜𝗟ð—Ē𝗚ð—Ļ𝗘 )
( ð—Ĩ𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗎 ) ━━ # ðŸŽðŸŽðŸą

˗ˋ 133

8.6K 491 318
By S4LTBURN

╭ ╮
━━━  " 📂 " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter one hundred
& thirty three ─── ʚĭɞ

╰ ╯

If Miyeon had any bad habits, one of her worst was the constant forgetting to put an alarm on to wake her up the next morning. Although the way she woke up didn't exactly fit her normal circumstances.

Her vision was half filtered with dark material when her eyes flickered open, lifting her head upwards and lraising her hand, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She was still on her sofa, the curtains across her windows still very much open and whilst the TV screen didn't show an image, the orange light below it indicated it was still on.

A knitted blanket was pulled over her legs, one of the decorative cushions squished into an unshapely manner under her arms. But most of all, her focus was on the thing she had been leaning on.

Which wasn't necessarily a thing, but a person.

Seojun seemed to wake up as her eyes locked on him, groaning and stretching his arm out of what must have been an uncomfortable position. Miyeon jumped when she felt something on her shoulder, only to glance down and see his hand resting there, pulling the girl beside him closer without a second thought.

"I guess we fell asleep then." He mumbled resting his chin on the top of her head, the both of them still in a half way state between falling back asleep and properly waking up.

"Well that's pretty obvious." Miyeon replied, twisting up to look at him. "Aren't you uncomfortable? My legs are killing me from having them like this." She had no idea how she had remained so calm upon finding herself in this situation, but there she was.

"Yeah I'm in so much pain." Seojun nodded, hissing when Miyeon hit his knee. "What was that for?"

"If you're in pain, get up then." She replied. "Why would you sit there if you're in pain."

The both of them scrambled to get up, the Hwang girl missing his comment about how had remained there because he believed she was comfortable. Soon enough, after stretching their aching limbs and Miyeon beginning to clean up the dirty dishes they had left on the coffee table, they had figured out what they were going to do for the day.

It had been a sort of spontaneous idea to spend the day together; neither had plans and were already together, so it really just made sense. They would first go over to the Han household so that Seojuun could change, and considering the time it was too late for them to have breakfast so they would go for lunch. And then they would go shopping for a bit, see what the afternoon brought them.

"So now that you know I have feelings for you, you think that I will have an opinion on what you wear? You look good in anything." Seojun asked, sitting on the end of her bed as he watched her rifle through her closet.

"No, I'm just taking advantage of the fact you're here. And that as well." Miyeon shrugged. "Pink or cream." She turned and held up two hangers, both holding matching skirt and cropped jacket sets

"Do you not have anything in black?" Seojun rose his eyebrows. "You always wear lighter colours."

"I thought you said I look good in anything."

"You do."

"So I don't see the problem." Miyeon replied, twisting back around to look some more. "If you think I look good in everything, then you'll help me decide."

"Let me pick it out." Seojun offered, the girl freezing before looking over her shoulder to stare at him. "Let me pick out what you're going to wear. If we're going to be seen together then you have to fit my image."

"Don't be an ass." Miyeon rolled her eyes as she walked over to sit beside him. "Go on then, but I'm not wearing anything that I'll freeze to death in." She watched as he disappeared into the closet, the sound of hangers moving along the metal rail being heard.

"If it is cold.. you can just wear that leather jacket of mine." Seojun called, Miyeon's cheek burning pink. "You have a lot of clothes - you know?"

"You would assume I do, considering what's in those doors." The girl replied, reaching for her phone and waiting for him to choose something. Eventually he did, reappearing in the doorway holding a mass of dark clothes. "I didn't even realised I own half of that." She commented, Seojun holding out the pile.

"Well I found it in there. Now go change." He said, considering taking her place on the bed but instead moving over to her dressing table, sitting down and using the mirror to do his hair whilst peering at the complicated mix of makeup products scattered across the reflective surface.

The girl disappeared into her bathroom, changing into what he had chosen. It wasn't anything too different from what she usual wore, but consisted of a lot darker tones. Instead of her usual oversized jeans, he had managed to find a pair of black combat-style pants with matching leather boots with the only slightest heel. Her torso was covered by a black shirt tucked into the belt as well as a black and white checkered shirt that hung open over her waist.

"You made me into a female version of yourself." Miyeon pulled the door open and moved to stand next to him. "And if I wear that leather jacket, then it'll be like a carbon copy."

Seojun's throat had gone slightly dry as he stared up at her, suddenly shooting up from his seat. "You looked good. I knew I made the right choices, you shouldn't have doubted me." He chuckled as she pushed his elbow back, turning to look at the jewellery displayed on a stand. "Stand still, last touches."

He layered several necklaces over the shirt, making sure they were tucked under the collar of the checkered shirt, pulling a ring off of his pinkie finger and sliding it onto her index, as well as picking out some earrings, holding them out to her to put in.

Seojun stayed quiet as he watched her do her makeup and brush her hair, gaze occasionally flickering down to the bracelets circling her wrist, one that matched his and the second that had been given to her by Seyeon.

If he had been speechless from first seeing her in the outfit, the full appearance practically blew him away. No words came to mind when he finally saw it all together, simply staring at the girl. "You should wear things like this more often." He finally choked out, the Hwang girl smirking slightly as she twirled the charm of one of the necklaces around her finger.

"Should I really?" Miyeon shook her head slightly at his reaction, reaching for the black bag and stuffing a few things into it. "Come on, I just need to take a couple vitamins and then you can go and get changed."

"Vitamins?" Seojun repeated, clearly confused as he followed her down the stairs. "Since when did you take vitamins."

"Since I moved in.. Eunjoo expressed her concern that I might not eat proper meals now that I live on my own to my dad, who added a health clause to the contract." Miyeon shook her head as she poured herself a glass of water and retrived a couple small plastic bottles. "My dad works long hours as well, so now we both have a dietician who prescribes us vitamins and such."

"You're so rich." Seojun shook his head, clearly having never heard of such a thing. "I could tell you what vitamins you need to take, you don't need to pay someone."

"Go on then."

"I remember you had a vitamin C deficiency in middle school. You only drank pineapple juice for weeks." The Han boy replied, watching as she swallowed the pills one by one, reaching for the leather coat and passing it to her once she was done.

"And now I barely go near anything with it in." Miyeon said, pulling the coat over her shoulders and standing still as she let Seojun sort out the rest of the layers. "It's better like this, and it helps after my eating problems."

"Which is good. You need to eat well." Seojun held the door open for her and waited as she locked it, the pair of them walking side by side towards the elevator, arms so close that they were brushing together.

"So you keep telling me." Miyeon smiled up at him. "Thank you for your help with that.. and with everything else."

"I couldn't live with myself if I didn't." It was the slightest bit dramatic, but it was something else that had come to light in the midst of Seojun realising his feelings - he would do almost anything for her, and was worried about her state at times.

It seemed to him, at this rate, he wouldn't even need to confess to Jugyeong to get over her. Miyeon was helping him do that all by herself, no assitance needed.

But he would consider it all the same, try and help speed up the process so it could become easier fo the both of them.

❛ AUTHORS NOTE ━━ i do think miyeon and seojun's ways towards each other wouldnt change too much with the realisation of their feelings, but i also think seojun would be a bit softer with someone he realised he had feelings for and they were clearly reciprocated? i hope i'm not making him too different

either way i'm very excited for book two which (spoilers) introduces several new characters - who can guess why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.2K 41
"𝐈 𝐚ðĶ 𝐟𝐚ðĨðĨðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝐟ðĻðŦ ðēðĻðŪ, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ðĒ 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 ðĄðžðĨðĐ ðĒ𝐭" ...................... 𝐓𝐰ðĻ 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞ðŦ𝐎, 𝐌ðĒ𝐧 𝐉ðĒ𝐰ðĻðĻ 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
1.5K 49 47
When EXO girl meet BTS. And things happen, changed her life.
500K 14.7K 50
❝𝙙ð™Ī ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙎𝙖ð™Ģð™Đ ð™Đð™Ī 𝙙𝙖ð™Đ𝙚 ð™Ē𝙚 ð™Đ𝙝𝙖ð™Đ 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚𝙎 ð™Ģð™Ī 𝙎𝙖ð™Ū!❞ - - - - "ð°ðĄðžð§ 𝐚 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ ðĒ𝐎 𝐭ðĻðŪð ðĄ ðĻ𝐧 ð­ðĄðž ðĻðŪ𝐭...
558K 21.9K 83
Jimin's long lost lover returns along with a former bully with quite different interests this time around.