Dracule Mihawk x Reader [Our...

By XianLeRoux

A Vacation... That's what you badly need in your line of work, but of course, you can't find any excuse to do... More

Prologue: Our Adult Life
Chapter 1: Go Home, Y/N
Chapter 2: Postponing a Celebration
Chapter 3: ASL's Friends
Chapter 5: HANCOCK!
Chapter 6: His Point of View
Chapter 7: A What- Now?
Chapter 8: It's Really Happening...
Chapter 9: Our Night
Chapter 10: Our Night Ends, Morning Starts
Chapter 11: Flamingo~!
Chapter 12: Boys... Act like Men
Chapter 13: Firm talk
Author's Note: REVEAL
Chapter 14: Let the Party Begin!
Chapter 15: Since Forever
Valentine's special~<3
Chapter 16: A Wholesome Moment
Chapter 17: The Untold Story
Chapter 18: Release the Crocodile
Chapter 19: Unspoken Authority
Chapter 20: Who We Came To Be
Chapter 21: Who Is She?
Chapter 22: Who They Are

Chapter 4: Our Reunion

972 34 45
By XianLeRoux

You kept questioning yourself about what Yassop's son was talking about earlier. He is Yassop's boy... He might be... And that means the ASL boys are too.

You clenched your fist as you found yourself speed walking to your car.

<"After all my precautions, my efforts... All of this just to stay hidden from my boys... Who-"> your thoughts were interrupted by a shout.

"N/N!"

Your eyes widen as you recognize the voice.

<"Shanks Fucking Le Roux...">

You turned and your irritation and stress disappeared. You saw him. Three marks on his left eye, a missing right arm, and that bright red hair.

You ran in for a hug and he gladly caught you.

"Oh, it's been so long since we last saw each other!" Shanks exclaimed when he twirled you around. You laughed as he did so while you wrap your arms around his neck. You're so happy that you are here to stay for a long time. There is a lot to catch up on.

"How'd you know I was here?" You asked as he let you down on the ground.

"Well, when there's alcohol involved, I'm the first one to know." Shanks smiled as he patted your head.

<"Weird thing to gloat about but okay..."> You thought as you just nodded at his response.

"Now that you're back, your big ol' dad Newgate is gonna throw the biggest party for his only daughter! And what does every Newgate party have?! Alcohol! Woohoo!" Shanks exclaimed.

You grimaced at the sight of his daydreaming on his precious alcohol. You let out an awkward laugh at his antics but soon it turned to a normal one because of how silly he is.

"Right, of course. I don't even know how you got addicted to alcohol. You certainly weren't when we're in high school," you remarked while he just smiled and soon laughed.

"I'm a man, a real man!"

"Oh yeah? Let's call Makino then..."

"Okay, not that real."

"Of course, you're not. I hope you're being a great father to Kid... I'd really hate it if anything happens to my godson."

"Yeah yeah, he's turning into a great kid, so far. His friends are pretty weird. He's doing good as a star player in football. I mean honestly, I don't know where he got the talent. Man, you know how we are when we were their age-"

"Shanks, you're rambling..."

"Am I? Hahaha, sorry, sorry."

"You're always rambling when it comes to, Kid."

"Can't help it! Honestly, though... Pineapple man called me. He said you guys were supposed to have the party last Saturday but you wanted to postpone it. He said that you said that, you wanted to pour all your attention to ASL boys before it gets torn to everyone..." he trailed of while both of you started to walk out of the parking lot.

<"Damn you, Marco.">

"Or was it someone... A certain Kendo Champion someone." Shanks smirked as you stopped walking and gave him a playful glare which he only laughed out.

He was talking about your alleged high school sweetheart.

Dracule "Hawk-eyes" Mihawk...

"Shut up, Le Roux," you only replied as you fight off the blushing rushing to your cheek. Then you remembered something from earlier.

Shanks is really close to your brother Luffy. When you both were in high school you were just new to all the things happening with every famous family in this place by the background. While he was under Gol D. Roger, who is now retired with his wife at the outskirts of town and Ace's real father, the king. You are under your own father who once belonged to a notorious, dangerous, and the evilest of all families. Rocks D. Xebec...

What was it you heard earlier too? Kid's gang... Shanks' kid, Kid?! Oh now, this man is really involved.

You aren't only gonna have a talk with your boys... Now you're gonna have a talk with your godson too.

Now...

To confirm.

"Shanks?" you called while he felt his heart drop.

He's in trouble, isn't he? Yes, he is...

"You see... I met the boy's friends earlier. I met Croco's daughter and Yassop's boy," you informed him as you kept looking straight.

<"Please don't tell me they slipped out... Please don't tell me they slipped out... Please don't tell me they slipped out... Shit,"> he thought.

"They're all wonderful kids-," you continued but got cut off.

"Yeah, I know-"

"But the Ussopp boy slipped... Something about my godson that apparently involves my boys..."

<"Ah fuck..."> Shanks thought as he broke through a cold sweat. You are little to never angry. Whatever happens, your patience and understanding are never-ending. Yet that is what's frightening about you. They will never know when is enough. Where is the line drawn? What are you capable of?

Oh, Shanks knew what you're capable of. The only time you let your rage took over everything. It took over every action and every single decision. Shanks got a glimpse of your anger. It was dangerous. You were unrecognizable.

That time was when Sabo got his scar.

"Disappointing ain't it? They were doing so good... So tell me, Shanks. What is it they're trying to hide from me?" You asked with a sharp look. You then turned to him with a smile on your face and your arms behind your back.

"You have to understand them, Y/N. They're not toddlers anymo-,"

"Tsk, there you are, Le Roux."

You heard someone's voice cut off Shanks. You felt your heart skip a beat. Your palm got sweaty and suddenly you wanted to check if you look okay. You couldn't stop the smile from appearing on your face.

Shanks was beyond happy to hear from his best friend. The first and ever time he was over the moon to be caught slacking off of work. That was too close for an unprepared closure. He didn't want to talk about the boys and their gangs yet. He's still unready to fish them out from your rage.

<"Thank heavens for you Mihawk. I'll treat you something late-... Oh... Mihawk~,"> Shanks thought while his relieved look turned to a teasing look.

"Hey Hawk-eyes, you caught me." Shanks moved to hide you behind him for a surprise.

"You're skipping a class again, red hair. Need I remind you that we're not  high school students anymore?" Mihawk grumbled. Just like every other day. His head's already aching because he got to wake up early and accompany his ever-losing green-headed adopted son.

Something about meeting one of his gang member's relatives. Who? He couldn't care less. oh, but he should've...

"Yea- I mean, No! But! I have a good reason this time!" Shanks exclaimed as you found yourself widening your eyes.

Mihawk facepalms as he caught Shanks talking to a woman before he spoke a word. He probably would use a beautiful lady as an excuse. As always in the entirety of their friendship.

You felt yourself being forced to turned around as your eyes finally met his hawk-like ones. How many years has it been? How long has it been? You can practically hear your own heart.

Your first and only love.

"Ta-da!" Shanks exclaimed with jazz hands framing your existence.

"I-is that, Y/N?" Oh, Mihawk could not believe his own eyes. You... Standing before him in all your glory. Your h/c hair (grew long, now short), your shining e/c eyes, your rosy cheeks, and your smiling l/c lips. You... are beautiful. Even more beautiful than he remembered. Watching you from the news, checking your accounts and every picture he saw from before couldn't even compare to seeing you in person.

"Mihawk, hey! I-it's been a while..." Oh, your heavens... He's still as hot and as handsome as you remembered. Even more handsome now, actually. The sideburns, the mustache, and his weird-ass beard that only grew under his delicious lips. He's breathtaking. Your heart cannot stop beating. Your mind kept screaming being in the presence of your first love.

"Yeah, I didn't know you came back..." Mihawk trailed off a lil' bit saddened due to not being informed. He hid the emotion quite perfectly under the bluntness of his statement. Yet you knew that he was disappointed. He was sad and you knew it because of how he placed his left hand inside the pocket of his pants. He likes to hide his fidgeting fingers when he feels sad.

Being in love with him gave you the hidden skill of noticing everything about him. Even the littlest of things.

"I'm sorry I couldn't inform you sooner, It was a spur of the moment thing but I'm here to stay until further notice. How about you? What are you doing here?" You casually asked. You were so disappointed in yourself. You were just nervous. Maybe scared? How you'd talk to him. Casually revive any connection you both had. You didn't know what to say. You're scared of what changes he might have had in his life. Did he have a girlfriend? Why the fuck would that concern you, right? He's just a close, close, close friend you have who's actually your first love. Is he married?! How about kids?! What about you now...?

"I teach here, Y/N." Mihawk noticed how you gripped your left arm with your right hand behind your back. He knew you were overthinking things. You always did that especially when it comes to competitions you had to join in. Mihawk had always been paying attention to you. He knew your mannerisms and antics. He's always updated on you. Heck, he buys Zoro's and Perona's clothes from your stores! Nowhere else but yours.

The reason why Perona had formed an obsession with fashion.

"I didn't take you for a teacher, hahaha." To be honest, he didn't too. Like you with your fashion addiction, kendo was everything in him. You'd think, he'd be competing his entire life. Yet you managed to have it for a living, he... just became a teacher. That and another thing on the more questionable side of society.

"Oh for crying out loud! Date each other already!" Shanks exclaimed as both of your faces got drowned in a deep red blush.

Shanks can claw out his eyes at the sight of both of you struggling with each other. Shanks knew about your feelings for Mihawk. Heck, he knew it before you did. Quite opposite of what happened with Mihawk because Mihawk has always been aware.

"SHUT UP, LE ROUX!"

For sure every living thing on the Grandline High heard both of you. Mostly you because Mihawk doesn't really shout.

"Fine, fine... But you know what? Mihawk... My dear friend here doesn't have a class yet. At least until next period." Shanks smiled concocting a plan inside his head. To play matchmaker which he has been for the entirety of you guys' friendship and to escape your prying self.

"What-?" Shanks placed a hand on Mihawk's mouth which made you stifle a laugh.

"Hush, my dear friend. Now go!" Shanks exclaimed as he pushed Mihawk towards you which automatically made you wrap your arms around him.

And soon you both saw him speeding down the hall to cover up his and Mihawk's class.

"Some things just never change, huh?" A smile made its way to your face as Mihawk's gaze fell on you.

He feels like he's living inside a dream. It feels surreal to have you back here with him.

"Let's go... That idiot is making my headache." He grabbed your hand which made you blush and soon you laughed at his statement.

"Some things just never change."

Soon, Mihawk and you found yourselves walking mindlessly. You unconsciously hooked your arm around his and he didn't mind. He didn't and hadn't mind it for years. Sometimes both of you walk with your hands intertwined. That was the first time that made your high school batchmates and friends tease the both of you.

All that and you both still aren't a couple. Sad, no?

"How's teaching for you?" you asked as he looked at you by his peripheral view before smiling a little bit.

"I did not expect to be a teacher, to be honest," he answered as he squeezed your arm which in return made you smile.

"I may have pictured you like one at some point. You exceeded my expectations."

"I'm known to exceed expectations and to exceed yours is a compliment."

Oh, he's such a sweet talker. You remembered the times when you both are alone and he would make these remarks to get a reaction from you. If it didn't happen, you would never even believe such a thing.

"I feel like your putting me on a pedestal now." You laughed and soon he chuckled relishing in your presence. "But what made you decide on being a teacher?"

What was his reason? What indeed is his reason... "Do you remember when I asked if you couldn't become a fashion designer then what would you choose?" he asked which made your brows knit in confusion.

"Yes..? I answered I would be a te-. You can't be serious." You finally realized and he nodded.

"I had to have a stable and honest job. I figured this would do."

"You could have been in the police force."

"Ah yes, but then I would have to clash with your family."

"I guess you don't want that."

"Do you?"

"I figured that it would be more satisfying than being just a teacher."

He stopped walking which made you stop. You looked at him and saw his serious look he had on you. 

"Nothing satisfies me more than doing something that reminds me of you, Y/N."

You smiled at him and soon found yourself finally embracing the man with all your heart. You had been wanting to do this ever since you came back and knew that Thatch was alright.

You heard him chuckle before wrapping his own arms around you and you felt a kiss being placed on your head. You felt tears welling up on the corner of your eyes. You nuzzled your face on his chest which made him laugh.

"Are you crying, Y/N?"

"No..."

"Oh come on now, mi belleza." He pushed your face to the side which made him saw your giant smile and tearing up eyes.

"I said I'm not!" You exclaimed and hide against his chest before he let out a laugh.

"Welcome back, Y/N..." He whispered knowing you would hear him.

"I'm back, Mihawk. I missed you so much." You raised your face to look at him with a smile.

"I missed you too, fashionista." He kissed your forehead.

And above the both of you was Shanks watching the lovey-dovey exchange between the both of you. He felt accomplished. Mihawk had realized his feelings and the next step was to get him to move on it.

"Alright, class! Questions 6-15 are a bonus!"

Mihawk's class erupted in cheers and relief.

"Shanks-sensei! What were you watching?" One of his students, Nami, asked as she looked at where Shanks was looking earlier. "Are~ Isn't that Y/N-san and Mihawk-sensei?"

Everyone perked up at the mention of their Spanish Teacher who was said to be busy that's why Shanks was handling them for the moment. Those who didn't was Kidd, Law and some of the guys. Even though Kid knows that it's his favorite (don't tell anyone) aunt who was the talk. Can you blame him? Your name is written all over his favorite clothes.

"Isn't that nice... Our teach is finally getting a love life, maybe that'll lessen his strictness," Shachi remarked and Penguin jabbed him on the side.

"That's so sweet~," Vivi gushed while watching.

"Nee-chan?" Luffy asked which made everyone looked at him as he made his way to the window. "Eh? Why's Mihawk-sensei hugging my nee-chan?" 

Zoro perked up at the question so even he made his way on the windows. <"What is that old man doing?"> he asked himself.

"Ma~ ma~ Let's not get in their personal business or I'll take away the bonuses on your quiz." Shanks threatened as the students quickly made their way back to their seats. "Luffy?" He called which made Luffy broke out of his trance and silently go back to his seat with a confused look on his face after nodding.

Law then thought of the name he heard. <"Y/N-san... I'm pretty sure I've heard that before from Doffy and Cora-san...">

<"Whoops..."> Shanks thought as he accidentally revealed Mihawk's and yours's relationship to the kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 738 46
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ "Who knew someone can change the course of the winds......" Y/n L/n is a young man with the kindest...
37.5K 1.7K 85
two years ago Ace died. he left this world and left behind many bleeding hearts. his friends, his grandfather, his family, his loving brothers, and m...
1.9K 106 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
157K 3.1K 72
all your favorite one piece characters x males :) i mostly do male x male but i can also do female x male :) (meaning female one piece characters as...