Legend of the Modern Age

By Polarissruler

- 2 0

Long ago, Ciel had decided: he wanted nothing to do with humans. Adept at making plans that never come to fru... More

The So-Distant Heaven
Spider's Web
The Second Player
Eternity
When Stars Cross
Miracles
Dealbreaker
From the Kindness of One's Heart
Forever
Die of Boredom
One can dream
Divine
Last Wishes
The Worth of a Soul
Limited
Greatness
Wishes
Ideal
Price to pay

Connections

By Polarissruler

"You doing fine?"

The friends, lost on the way to their next destination, rode the subway.

"Why? Do I look bad?" Raphael asked.

"Just..." a girl sighed. "You've said no job is more important than your passion. But now you've distanced from us."

"Have I?"

"Totally," a boy cut in. "We haven't had a raid in -" he counted the days "- more than a month."

"Didn't we plan one last week? I have the messages somewhere..."

"We. You didn't join."

"Sorry!" Raphael sheepishly smiled. "Still, a month passed so fast? Then eternity also won't last long."

Another girl clicked her tongue. "And now there's this. You're talking so much about eternity and power... What's your job, even?"

"A secret!" He swayed his legs. "But it'll work out perfectly!"

The subway system declared the station. He jumped out of his seat.

"'Vasil Levski Stadium'... Well, there's always somewhere to disappear in the Garden. What do you say?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 120K 32
Stay in your limits. Don't think that I don't know anything. I cannot forget what you and your mother did to me and with my sister. Be there where yo...
3.9K 133 10
- He is the eldest She is the youngest - He is mature She is immature - He is ice cold She is jolly | •Aaliya Idrees (18 years) The youngest chi...
550K 25.2K 42
Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual on 23 March 2021|| ||Highest ranking: #...
12K 1.5K 13
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...