Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Damn you Brat

1.8K 66 5
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 18 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tazuna's house

The Jounins and Yugao were gathered in the living room as they were sitting in the table.

Sakura and Sasuke were upstairs trying to go to Naruto but were being held back by Kurenai as they weren't allowed to go in. Within the bedroom Tsunami was nursing him while Inari and Tazuna watched

"So that's what happened" Said Kakashi as he thought of what Sakura and Tsunami told them

"This is a serious matter" Asuma had a serious look. He even wasn't smoking

"Yes but if it wasn't for Naruto the client's daughter would have been dead or much worse" Said Yugao in a professional voice inwardly shivering.

Asuma nodded while Kakashi didn't look pleased "How did Aoi die Yugao" the woman nodded at her former senpai.

"He was stabbed by a blade right in his heart. If my assumptions are correct someone disturbed the fight between Aoi and Naruto and killed Aoi.

"Then what was Naruto doing in a crater" Asuma was confused in that regard

"Because the Raijin's ability is to summon mass lightning I believe Naruto got hit by it" Kakashi answered the chain smoking Shinobi.

Yugao interjected "Thus the crater appeared. Naruto was unconscious the whole time"

Asuma nodded "But that doesn't answer the huge red energy"

Everyone sighed what the third hokage's son said was true.

What was that red energy?

"You think he used that?" Yugao asked her senpai who shook his head "an energy that big would mean that it was released. Naruto wasn't trained yet to use it"

Both Asuma and Yugao nodded.

They then heard a commotion coming from downstairs.

"I don't have to tell you twice Uchiha" Kurenai ordered as the boy grunted

"But Sensei we just want to see if Naruto's alright" Sakura worriedly asked

Kurenai eyes narrowed at the girl "he is in treatment so wait until he is better"

"But!"

"SAKURA!" Kakashi raised his voice suddenly making both Sasuke and Sakura stop and look at their Sensei.

"He is injured let him rest" Kakashi sternly scolded his two students.

"Sakura, Sasuke from now on you two will receive training tomorrow" Sakura didn't look satisfied.

"But Sensei Naruto!" Kakashi interjected "You of all people need training the most you almost got your teammate killed"

Sakura's eyes went wide as she recollected on what happened as she then had a sad look.

Kakashi got up and went to Sakura as he then touched her shoulder as he spoke in a harsh tone "Ever since the group formed you of all people disappointed me" Sakura looked about to cry as tears can be seen.

"You will train and next time you protest you will be punished you hear" Sakura quickly nodded then Kakashi looked at Sasuke "you will train as well and I don't want to hear any word from you"

"Hrn" grunted Sasuke.

The others looked on as then Tsunami and her family came downstairs.

"Is he alright" Kurenai worriedly enquired. The rest looked on also waiting for the news.

"He has injuries all over his body, most of it is burn marks" Sakura gasped as then Tsunami carried "He will be out for a while now"

Everyone nodded Inari looked to be crying "Neesan was so hurt so badly who could do this to him"

Kurenai looked at the kid as she knelt to him "He will be alright in a couple of days" Inari sniffed as he looked at the smiling red eyed woman "Grampa said Naruto-Nii is super strong" Kurenai nodded smiling brightly at the child "Yes he is strong"

Asuma looked at the scene as he smiled "Kurenai is good with kids"

Inwardly Kurenai was worried sick "Hope you are okay Naruto-Kun" Tsunami hugged Inari while Tazuna held them both.

They all waited for their hero to wake up

Zabuza's hideout

"Are sure Haku" Zabuza was testing out the Raijin was swinging it around while Haku looked on in worry for his health.

"Yes Zabuza-Sama the boy annihilated Aoi" Zabuza was smirking cruelly as he laughed "Zabuza-Sama"

"I knew the kid was special." Zabuza threw the blade to Haku as she looked at him in confusion "Not my type of sword."

"Shall I get rid of it" Zabuza shook his head "No it will belong to someone else"

"Who Zabuza-Sama" Zabuza smiled widely his bandaged face stretching "Haku its time we enact the plan" Haku's eyes went wide "But that plan!" the apprentice of Zabuza worriedly asked

"Yes with that person we can do it" Zabuza smirked fire in his eyes.

"Yes we can bring back the bloodline users who are imprisoned"

Haku's eyes went wide at the plan.

Free the bloodline users who were locked up in a large prison in wave near Gatō's stronghold.

It is said that Gatō allied with the Yondaime Mizukage funding him in his bloodline extermination.

The Yondaime isn't stupid bloodlines are needed in this world so he gathered most bloodline users and locked them up so that they get tortured.

It was basically a concentration camp for bloodline users where lots of bad activities happened that made Haku sick to her stomach.

Haku looked at Zabuza who nodded at her.

She then mentally prayed that Uzumaki Naruto will accept their request.

He must!

2 days later (In the room where Naruto rests)

Naruto laid on the bed his eyes empty as he was in deep thought. Fighting Aoi brought back memories.

Memories he wanted to forget.

When he ate the tablet all he saw was black then he saw himself stabbing Aoi with the Raijin

"Rokushō Aoi" Naruto softly muttered in his pillow.

That name brought back a certain memory.

Flashback (3 years ago)

In the middle of park at the bench an angry boy sat there as he held his head down

"Why? Your my brother how could you do this" Said Idate Morino as his group was kicked out of the exam and most of all he was embarrassed in front of everyone by his own brother.

"Hey you okay Idate" Said a voice

Idate looked up still gloomy and saw a white hair kid with blue eyes wearing a black and a white T-shirt with matching blue pants and sandals.

"Shinn" Shinn smiled at his friend he went to Idate and sat next to him

"Whats wrong" Idate became even sadder as he looked at his friend.

Rieko Shinn

He met the boy in his academy day's poor boy never made it in. However when they met they quickly became friends.

He told Shinn everything as the boy looked to be frowning.

"Well that's a damn shame. I think he is lying you could try next year"

"HE'S MY BROTHER. HE IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS" screamed Idate making his friend flinch

"Sorry Shinn it's just.." Idate sighed "I don't know what to do" Shinn nodded as he touched his shoulder comfortably "Just promise me that you will tell me before you do something stupid"

Idate sweat dropped Shinn was the one always doing stupid things "Sure I promise"nodded Idate

Shinn nodded as he then saw Rokushō Aoi going towards them.

"Alright catch you later." Idate nodded at his friend as he left.

Shinn and Aoi's eyes met and they nodded at each other in a form of a greeting as the boy left.

"Sensei" Idate looked at his Sensei as he felt ashamed for failing him.

"It's okay Idate my student." Aoi comforted his student as he then smiled "Hey why don't we go to that ramen place you and that friend of yours Shinn go to.

Idate perked "really Sensei" Aoi nodded "and I will help you become Chuunin"

Idate beamed.

As the sun was setting Shinn was sitting at the swing in deep thought while he drank some juice "Hey Shinn" a voice echoed from afar.

Shinn saw his Idate running towards him "What is it man" Shin raised an eyebrow questionably at him.

Idate smiled "I need you to do something for me"

Shinn just looked at Idate and had a bad feeling.

At training ground 12 (Almost midnight)

Aoi was waiting for his student to come as he was contemplating to what happened

Flashback

After they ate ramen the were at training ground 12 their team training ground

"What" Idate felt hope coming from within him. His sensei said he can become Chuunin.

He can finally show his brother that he can be something.

"That's right the Hokage initiated a special test for those who failed can do only one can do it. I told him you can do it and with reasons as to why you're the man for the job he accepted." Idate looked had stars in his eyes.

Aoi inwardly smirked that foolish naive boy.

"Sensei what's the test" Aoi nodded as he then told him the secret test

After a minute or two in silence much to Aoi's ire Idate accepted "so I have to steal a scroll containing a wooden sword" Aoi nodded "That's right but here is the secret your brother is the person you have to avoid in order to get it.

Idate was bought there and then "OKAY I WILL DO IT" exclaimed the boy.

Aoi nodded inwardly smirking cruelly "What foolish boy indeed"

"But I can't do it" Aoi's eyes went wide. He needs this fool to complete his plans.

"Why not" Aoi almost raised his voice almost destroying his cover

Idate shook his head "I can't beat my brother without a certain someone"

"Who" Aoi didn't like where this was going

So Idate told him that Shinn knows the village inside out and that with him the plan will go without a hitch

Aoi sighed in relief "It just Shinn another useless boy" Aoi nodded "Okay you can bring him"

Idate nodded happily.

End of flashback

Aoi looked at the teenagers running towards him.

"So Sensei shall we begin" Said Idate

"Yes the scroll is located at the Jounin library's secret section I can give you access but anywhere beyond there you're on your own" Aoi looked at the two boys as they listened intently.

"How will you do that?" enquired Shinn

"Easy boy with this" Aoi showed them his red and white ID card the colour indicating he is a Jounin.

The boys nodded "Alright kids lets go" thus they disappeared.

The Jounin building

Aoi and the boys went past the front desk as they got past the receptionist.

Once they got in the boys were awed.

"Like what you see" Aoi smiled

Inside the Jounin building was so much different from the outside. It was connected to the forest straight to the training grounds and waterfalls and such. You could see animals like bears, dears and the like as they walked on the pathway.

"Here is the library" They all went past a small door as they then saw a place with lots of bookshelves.

"This is where the Jutsu's are" Aoi looked at the dumbstruck boys as he chuckled "However you will need a Jounin ID card. How do you think we teach the next generation of Genins."

Both boys nodded as they looked at Aoi who pointed upwards "there is where the scroll is located" the boys looked at the massive door with locks on it as they turned around to see Aoi who was starting to leave.

"You're on your own now boy's good luck"

"Wait!" Aoi scowled unknowingly to the boys "What"

"We need your card if we see any Jounin's we can make an excuse and say we were here to look for you"

Aoi nodded at the smart plan to say that they are here to look for him and that he lost his card.

Aoi nodded "Alright here make sure you don't take any techniques it will know you're not me and the alarm will ring" he then gave it to Shinn

Both Idate and Shinn nodded at what he was saying.

Take a technique and you will be punished severely.

Aoi bid the two his farewells as he left.

Inside a forest

In the middle of the forest Aoi waited for the kids to come

Only Idate came this made Aoi ponder.

What happened to Shinn?

Idate huffed almost exhausted with the scroll in tow "Here is the scroll Sensei"

Aoi nodded "What happened to Shinn"

Idate looked depressed "Before we stole it he said he will be the bait and went to cause a ruckus. I think he got caught"

Aoi inwardly smirked "Fool tried to play the tragic hero what a fool that he will die as a pawn"

"It's okay he is a civilian he might survive" Idate nodded sadly believing it was his fault his friend is in trouble

"BOOOM" an explosion can be heard from afar.

"Whats happening Sensei" Aoi took Idate by the hands as he dragged him "Quick the village is under attack we must get out of the village"

"But Shinn I can't leave him I can't" Idate resisted

"SMACK" Idate fell to the ground as he looked up in shock holding his face.

Aoi looked at him with cold eyes and a maniacal smile.

"Sensei?" Idate was scared, frightened at his Sensei

"ehehehehe ahahahah" Aoi laughed the cruel sound echoing the forest

Idate was trembling "You foolish boy Konoha isn't stupid they know it's you that stole it. The other brat is already arrested and even though they find that I'm responsible I'm already long gone"

"Wh what are you saying" Idate stuttered as he was confused while his legs for some reason couldn't move.

"You are dumb, Ibiki is right to be ashamed of you" Idate's eyes went wide "Yes it was all a plan and you fell for it" Aoi chuckled "I will be a Chuunin when I steal the scroll what utter bullshit" Aoi then laughed.

Idate looked to be in tears.

Aoi then walked towards the scared boy who trembled "Please don't kill me please" Idate cowardly pleaded as he covered his arms in fear.

"Heh what a coward you're so much different to your brother"

Idate then saw darkness.

Konoha gates (East)

Aoi ran outside the gates as hhe suddenly turned around looking at the empty street of the east gate.

"Hmph most of the shinobies are dealing with those brats" muttered Aoi smirking.

Aoi then saw a white haired boy standing in the middle of the road.

His eyes went wide.

Shinn!

"Hey there" Smirked Shinn at the shocked form of Aoi

"There he is" Aoi eyes went wide at what was happening as he heard voices coming towards him

From afar behind Shinn lots of Shinobies can be seen running towards him.

Their shadows becoming ever clearer

"Ehehehehe" Shin was chuckling as he had his head down.

Aoi looked at him properly this time as Shinn had a scroll with him by which the white haired teenager noticed.

"Ah you mean this. Thanks Sensei you were right that a Jounins job is to teach the new generation Genins."

Aoi's eyes went wide.

"We need your card if we see any Jounin's we can make an excuse and say we were here to look for you"

Aoi nodded at the smart plan to say that they are here to look for him because he lost his card.

The brat took his card and stole some techniques using the alarms that were caused by the theft of the Raijin as leverage.

"Thanks for the gift man. You got the Raijin and I got some useful techniques. Man now I know how getting a birthday present feels like." Shinn laughed.

The voices were getting louder and louder.

"Shinn come with me Idate is waiting" Aoi tried to persuade the boy to come with him.

Shinn ignored him.

Aoi called him again.

"Who is he?"

Aoi froze "What! Stop being an idiot they are coming hurry"

Shinn looked at Aoi as he suddenly smirked and then shook his head as he turned around.

"Neh Aoi Sensei you thought you were the one that was manipulating us" Shin smirked at Aoi's confusion as he narrowed his eyes.

"You should look underneath the underneath" Muttered Shinn making Aoi's eyes go wide.

"Good luck Aoi-Sensei and god speed" Shinn waved from behind as he walked away taking a left as he disappeared into the alleyways.

Aoi was left alone as he was thinking of one thing.

He was duped!

The man then saw the group of ninjas coming so he turned around and ran as the identified Shinobies were Ibiki and a group of Anbu running after him.

"Damn you BRAT!"

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 139 15
Traveling through countless worlds, doing business and exchanging goods. Follow Uchiha Kenzo on his adventure. Uchiha Itachi: "I want to buy the Eter...
573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
40.2K 1.3K 25
Naruto Uzumaki is the hot new singer in town. You hate him at first but a shocking secret will reveal your true feelings. "A long time ago, I moved c...
18.4K 274 8
Naruto starts having recurring dreams during a mission about a certain lovely Hyuga; and it's not the one he's married to. Fortunately, they're just...