𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕌ℕℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼 𝕆𝔽 𝔻𝔸�...

dxmb_wexb द्वारा

Kouka Kingdom had two beautiful princess. One with fiery red hair. The other with eyes that changes shades of... अधिक

[ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖘 ]
[ 𝕶𝖔𝖚𝖐𝖆 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 ]
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕾𝖔𝖔 - 𝖂𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕭𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖆𝖑 ]
[ 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙 ]
[ 𝕺𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖋 ]
[ 𝕶𝖆𝖓 𝕿𝖆𝖊 - 𝕵𝖚𝖓 ]
[ 𝕾𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕱𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝖁𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 ]
[ 𝕾𝖐𝖞 ]
[ 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖑𝖉 ]
[ 𝕱𝖚𝖚𝖌𝖆 ]
[ 𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊 ]
[ 𝕰𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊 ]
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 ]
[ 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖗𝖘 ]
[ 𝕬𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘 ]
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 ]
[ 𝕮𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖋 ]
[ 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕴𝖐-𝖘𝖔𝖔 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]
[ 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 ]
[ 𝖁𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖔𝖉 ]
[ 𝕬𝖉𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕹𝖔. 1 ]
[ 𝕱𝖔𝖌 ]
[ 𝕳𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖗𝖞𝖚𝖚 𝖁𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖌𝖊 ]
[ 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕶𝖎-𝖏𝖆 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕹𝖔. 2 ]
[ 𝕮𝖔𝖆𝖙 ]
[ 𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕳𝖊'𝖘 𝕳𝖊𝖗𝖊 ]
[ 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 ]
[ 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖒 ]
[ 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 ]
[ 𝕽𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 ]
[ 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 ]
[ 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆 ]
[ 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓-𝖆𝖍 ]
[ 𝕬𝖓 𝕴𝖉𝖎𝖔𝖙 ]
[ 𝕬𝖜𝖆 ]
[ 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]
[ 𝕿𝖊𝖘𝖙 ]
[ 𝕵𝖆𝖊-𝖍𝖆 ]
[ 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 ]
[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 ]
[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 ]
[ 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 ]
[ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓 ]
[ 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕵𝖔𝖇 ]
[ 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆 𝕻𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 ]
[ 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ]
[ 𝕰𝖆𝖘𝖞 ]
[ 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐 ]
[ 𝕳𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖒 ]
[ 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊 𝕬𝖜𝖆 ]
[ 𝕸𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖆𝖙𝖍 ]
🤭
[ 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖓 ]
[ 𝖅𝖊𝖓𝖔 ]
[ 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 ]
[ 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝕴𝖐-𝖘𝖔𝖔 ]
[ 𝕾𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉 ]
[ 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]
[ 𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕶𝖎𝖏𝖆'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓-𝖆𝖍'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕵𝖆𝖊-𝖍𝖆'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝖅𝖊𝖓𝖔'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]
[ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉 ]

[ 𝕳𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖘 ]

1.2K 56 2
dxmb_wexb द्वारा

"Hak, let me go with him. Please!" You held Hak's sleeve, and Han-dae's wrist.

"Princess, are you out of your mind!" Hak began scolding you, as Eldor Mundok agreed with him.

"Please! I'll look after Han-dae and get the medicine. Let me make myself useful! Tae-Yeon's done so much for me, let me atleast return his kindness." You tried arguing your statement.

"If any soldiers identify your eyes, who knows whats going to happen!" Hak counter-argued your statement.

"Hak, dont underestimate me. I am not weak and I will not be a burden to him." Hak knew you, you were stronger than you looked, but he was still very hesitant.

Han-dae who was much taller than you, placed his elbow on top of your head, and offered you a heart-warming smile.

"Cheif, I'm not as weak as I look either, I'll protect the miss with my life! And about her eyes. ." Han-dae took out a black cloth.

". . This is see-through on the inside, but from the outside nobody can see her eyes." Han-dae made convincing statement.

". . Tae-Yeon needs the medicine instantly. So we are wasting time. Han-dae, I'm leaving her in your care. Princess, stay safe." Hak made eye contact with you, he knew no matter how much he convinced, you were very stubborn.

"If you die, I will not forgive you." Yona held onto your sleeve.

"I'll be fine, goodbye humans." Han-dae dragged you away, as you waved goodbye to the human children. (Why are you acting like they're an alien's child?)

"Miss, do you know how to ride a horse?" Han-dae quickly stuffed a few necessities into a small bag, as you tied the black cloth around your eyes, he was right, you could see perfectly fine.

"Yeah, I do! How long will it overall-ly take?" You took the swords and daggers the male gave you.

"It would take an hour at most, to go, a few minutes to get the medicine, and then at maximum a hour to get back. So like around 2 hours and 30 minutes or less." Han-dae led you to a brown tall horse.

"Miss, would you like to ride this horse, while I ride the one over there?" He pointed to a black horse, that wasn't very far away.

"Yep! Thanks! Man is everyone in the wind-tribe this kind?" Han-dae helped you get on the horse, not that you needed much help.

"Mostly everyone is really nice! But we're extra kind because, chief would kill us, if we were ever rude to you and your sister!" He got on his own horse, and soon the both of you started on your journey.

"Thank you. For showing us kindness. If you or anyone in the wind-tribe need any help. Come to us!" There were lots of woods, and movement in them.

It was dark, around midnight, so you could only see infront of you, you couldn't make out what was in the dark.

"Miss, you're really kind. I'm glad the chief has people like you! If you and your sister need any help, find us?" You couldn't see his face very well, but you were sure you saw a smile on his face.

"Thank you. Will Tae-Yeon be okay?" You were heavily concerned about the young boy, he offered so much, and he deserves a lot of happiness.

"The chief and general are with him. He'll be stable for a while, meanwhile You and I, will get the medicine he needs. It seems your quite attached to him, he's never gotten comfartable with anyone so fast." Han-Dae glanced at your direction, he could see your concerned expression despite not seeing your eyes.

"Yeah! He's adorable! If anyone made that child sad, I would absolutely kill them." You and Han-dae shared a laugh.

"I hope you can find happiness too, Miss. You and your sister deserve it. I don't know why the both of you are sad, or who made you sad. But I'll always wish for your happiness, Miss."

"Thank you. I hope you find happiness too, Han-Dae."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

321K 11.9K 66
"As realization hit him, he flinched slightly, his hands beginning to tremble. He was wrong. Hak and Princess Yona were not the most dangerous figure...
27.7K 734 13
You know the original story of Yona and the Dragons, but what if there was another person there helping the gang out along the way? This story follow...
126 1 7
two princesses from Kouka kingdom. This story includes Mentions of rape/ murder. Smut(you can skip) and fluff etc
207K 7.3K 25
Y/n is the 1st princess of Kouka, older sister of the 2nd princess, Yona. A fact not many people knew. She had beautiful h/l h/c hair and gorgeous e...