With Your Love

By heyitshusna

******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CA... More

Please read before you continue!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
<Authors Note>
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Re-posted)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PLEASE READ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I need your help!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Very tragic news (maybe?) (Important!!)
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 22

565K 4.4K 956
By heyitshusna

Chapter 22

~VALERIE’S POINT OF VIEW~

I laid in bed thinking over what just happened. It was seven in the morning, and I didn’t sleep a wink of an eye the whole night. Nothing made sense. How could I have feelings for Niall? Was I bloody stupid? And why has it taken me this long to notice them? They were always there, who didn’t love his beautiful blue eyes. They can hypnotize you, leave you wondering how can eyes be so beautiful? His face, his hair, everything about him that made him, him. He was everything that I have ever wanted, and he was right under my nose the whole time. I have never felt so incredibly stupid in my life, ever. It was obvious he didn’t feel the same way, why would he? When I thought back to all the memories, everything seemed so perfect. Our friendship, the way we fought like wife and husband, the way we loved each other like brother and sister. My heart ached for longing, for Niall to feel the same way, but he wouldn’t. I was stupid to fall to hopelessly fall for someone that I can never possibly have. I never thought I would be able to have feelings for anyone after my heart was left broken, ripped apart. I never thought that my broken heart would be able to be mended, but it already is. Do you want to know who by? My best friend, Niall Horan…

***

I was supposed to have dinner at my mum’s house tonight, with my dad and his fiancé. My mum invited everyone else along too, so we were just getting ready.

Me and the girls had went to the mall to pick out an outfit for tonight, and get our nails done. I didn’t really want to, but I went with them. At this rate, I was going to go broke faster then I was falling for Niall.

 I was going to wear a grayish blue half sleeve shirt with dark skinny jeans. On top I wrapped a white circle scarf around my neck, and wore a matching white beanie. I had loosely curled my hair. I sighed and moved onto my makeup. My normal routine, just eyeliner, and some lip gloss, nothing much.

I didn’t worry about doing my nails because I had gotten them done. I was pretty much ready. I heard a soft knock on the door, it was probably Taylor.

“Hey” She says walking in. Taylor looked great; she was wearing a white knit sweater with dark skinny jeans.

“Hey, ready?” I ask her grabbing my purse.

“Yes sir! Let’s go, Harry’s waiting” Taylor says looping her arm in mines.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

There he was wearing, just a white shirt, dark skinny jeans, and a blue beanie. He looked so handsome, he was making my heart beat a mile a minute.

“Hey” He offers climbing into the car after me.

I smile and give him a short reply. Harry was driving one car and Danielle was driving another.

This car consisted of Me, Niall, Taylor, Harry, and Zayn. The other car was a van, so it seated the rest of them.

“Niall?” Harry asks climbing into the front seat.

“Yes?” Niall asks

“I know you sang ‘Kiss Me’ yesterday to me, so you know where to meet me” Harry says with a wink.

Niall laughs, his voice filling the car.

I stared out the window when I felt Niall’s arms around my waist.

“Niall” I giggle trying to push away. He keeps his grip around my wasit while drawing little circles on my thigh.

“Excited for the dinner?” Niall whispers.

“Not in a million year” I reply nuzzling my face deeper into her chest. It felt so right, so perfect. I didn’t need a fairy tale, as long as I had Niall, I felt like a princess,

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had stepped into my mum’s house with Niall’s hand intertwined with mines. His actions really did relax me, as I was really nervous. I was scared to see my dad again, and I knew I was probably going to mess everything up. And meeting my father’s fiancé put even more pressure onto me. I had a bad temper, and I really didn’t want to mess anything up, but I knew I had a bad temper, and this was most likely not going to end well.

“Hi, come in lovelies, Valerie’s dad should be here in just a couple of minutes” My mum says.

We all follow her into the house and take our coats off.

“Laura do you need help in the kitchen” Eleanor chirps.

My mum offers her a smile

“You are all so cute, can I just adopt you?” She says giving Eleanor a hug.

“Really, I’m fine, you guys just get comfortable” My mum finishes.

Niall’s hand never left mines when I sat next to him on the sofa. Again, he pulled me closer to him, his warmth relaxing me. To him, this was all just friendly movements, but to me, this was so much more.

“WHAT?” My mum shrieks.

My head shoots up to see her staring at me. Her finger points and me and Niall.

“They are dating! Why hasn’t anyone told me?” She asks. I feel every pair of eyes make their way over to me and Niall.

I feel Niall stiffen, and hear Danielle sigh.

“Laura, you should know their relationship, they act like this all the time, but refuse to realize that they have feelings for each other”

My mum sighs and walks over to the kitchen. I side of the sofa when I hear a knock on the door.

“Okay, so in case of a fire, we stop drop and roll” My mum rambles before opening the door to reveal my dad hand in hand with his fiancé.

“Hello” My dad greets as he walks in followed closely behind with his fiancé. She was beautiful. She had black hair, and piercing blue eyes, wearing a blue dress that matched her eyes. My dad wore a proud smile as he made his way over to wear me, my mum, and the gang were standing.

“This is Ashley, Ashley, this is Valerie, and you’ve already met Laura, That is Niall, I would introduce you to the rest of these teens but I still have yet to be introduce to them” My dad finishes with a smile.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you” I say with a smile shaking Ashley’s hand. “This is Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle. Josh, and Taylor” I say pointing to each one as I go.

Ashley shakes everyone’s hand as she goes. Surprisingly, she was very nice, which I wasn’t expecting.

“Oh Valerie, your dad has gone on and on about you, you are really are gorgeous” She says giving me a hug. I wasn’t a reserved person, so I hugged her right back, I really did like her. We pull apart as my mum gives me a smile.

“Dinner is ready, let’s eat” My mum says as we follow her into the kitchen.

*~*~*~

“So how did he propose?” Eleanor sequels.

Ashley smiles “Steve had taken me out for a dinner and ordered dessert, and on the cupcake was a wedding ring, and he proposed”.

Our whole table breaks into “Awws” and “Oohhs”.

“You guys are just the cutest!” My mum gushes.  I loved my mum, as she wasn’t jealous at all, she was truly happy for my dad and Ashley.

“Enough about me, Valerie, Niall, tell me about your relationship” Ashley says. I choke, oh God not this conversation again…

“We aren’t dating” I laugh looking at Niall.

Ashley sighs “You should! You are just the cutest”.

“We have been trying to tell that to them for ages!!!” Danielle says.

“Blind love, huh?” Ashley asks.

“Tell me about it” Josh mutters with a smile.

“So, Valerie, what do you do in your free time?” Ashley asks a huge smile on her lips.

“Well, if it isn’t working at a restaurant, or at home doing nothing, then I’m at the hospital with Taylor and Josh, and we hang out Lacy. Lacy has cancer, and stays at the hospital for most of her life” I tell her.

“Your dad told me about your brain tumor, are you better now?” She asks her eyes soft.

“I’m perfectly fine” I say. Niall’s hands were on me knee from under the table. Just an act of friendship to him, but so much more to me.

“Ashley, you have to hear her sing, she is amazing” Harry says.

“We will get to that” She says.

“So how long are you guys staying in California?” I ask. My dad had moved to Utah, and that’s where Ashley is from.

“One more night, we head back tomorrow” My dad answers for me.

I nod and turn back to my food.

*~*~*~*~*~*

“So you guys are going to be getting married in London?” Zayn asks Ashley sitting closer to the fireplace. I noticed that no matter what we did, everyone always ended up by the fireplace.

“Yes, I love London, I visited lots, and lots of times” Ashley gushes.

I smile as I really liked how nicely Ashley fit into our little crew we had.

“So Valerie, are you in college?”

“Well, I’m waiting for the acceptance letter. I really want to major in English, I love writing” I reply.

“That’s great” She replies.

A silence falls over us when my father clears his throat.

“Valerie, I got this for you” My dad says walking over to me, a jewelry box in his hand.

I look at it, and shake my head “Dad, I’m not going to accept that”

“Valerie, it’s a gift, open it” My dad says.

I smile and open up to the box to reveal a beautiful bracelet filled with a bunch of charms.

“Every charm represents something about you. Loyalty, funniness, beauty” My dad states giving me a hug. For the first time in my life, I really did feel that my dad cared for me; I really did think he loved me.

*~*~*~*~*

“You acted a lot better than I was expecting you to” Niall mutters with a smile walking into my hotel room after me. It was only 10 at night, so we had decided that we were all going to chill at mine and Taylor’s hotel room.

“I know right, I should win an award” I reply with a grin.

Taylor smirks “Yeah sure”.

I stick my tongue out at her when I feel a slap on my bum, as I turn around to see Zayn.

I laugh as he grabs me and tickles my sides.

“ZAYN PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL BURN YOUR NIPPLES IN ACID” I say struggling to get out of his grip.

He laughs and puts me down onto the sofa.

“I love Ashley, she seems very nice” Harry says.

“Hey, hand off, she’s getting married!” Danielle says pointing a butter knife at Harry.

Harry backs up with his hands up.

Louis walks into the room with a guitar.

“What are you-” Eleanor asks.

“Shh follow me” Was his reply as he walked to the balcony.

*~*~*~*~*

It was raining slightly and here we were, sitting on a roofless balcony.

I was sitting on Niall’s lap, his arms wrapped around me.

“I love the rain” I mutter watching the rain fall onto the city.

Niall played his guitar as the gang chatted away about random things.

“Can you sing for us again?” Taylor asks.

“Yeah, yesterday you guys were truly amazing” Eleanor adds.

“Which song?” Louis asks

“Lego house” Niall replies as he starts to strum.

“I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you” Niall starts. I would do anything for him to feel the same way, anything.

“And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now” Harry sings in harmony with Liam.

We all start the next part,

“I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now”

Niall sings the next part by himself however his voice was barely audible.

“I'm gonna paint you by numbers

And colour you in

If things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before

Now I'll surrender up my heart

And swap it for yours”

We ended up singing the last part in harmony

“I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

Don't hold me down

I think my braces are breaking, and it's more than I can take

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now”

We finished up the song, sitting in the rain in silence before, one by one, each of us drifted off to sleep in the rain.

~BOB’S POINT OF VIEW~

Now, this story is just getting started. Valerie and Niall have their own love story growing, all they have to do is find out that the other feels the same way. Have you ever fallen so deeply, so madly, for someone that you simply cannot have? Valerie and Niall better be ready for the upcoming tears, confusion, ignoring each other, loving each other, and much more…

As for the rest of the gang, they knew something was up with Niall and Valerie. Even people from across the world can feel their love radiating off one another. Niall’s heart was crippling because he knew Valerie will never feel the same. That’s what he thought.

As for Valerie, nothing mattered anymore, she just in love with a member from a boy band much like almost all of the female population.

This story was just getting started, however Valerie and Niall’s love story has been written for ages now. Their love was something only in fairy tales, and it was special.

AUTHOR’S NOTE~

I’m sorry it was boring. This one is for you Carolina, I love you, you are hilarious, and very pretty. YAY BOB! I simply cannot express how much I love you all. However, I’m having horrid writers block, and I really need help you guys. So please message me and ideas you all have! I just really want you all to know how much you mean to me. 1,000 votes for the enxt chapter, it’s so much, I’m sorry, I need time! So, comment, vote, and fan!!!

Love,

Husna xx (Twitter~ @narrystripper  Kik~heyitshusna)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
1.2K 25 72
For as long as you could remember, you had always been respectful of what your mother warned you about, in the privacy of your own room.“Don’t let a...