The One That Got Away || Benn...

De _weasleylife_

Reagan Sullivan was never the one to cope. She always liked to avoid things. For example, feelings. When she... Mais

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
BONUS
Season One
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Season Two
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Author's Note
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
EPILOGUE

42

1.6K 36 1
De _weasleylife_

"Our young prince Ho-tep died at the tender age of 18 but the ancient Egyptians viewed death as merely a journey into another world." Mr. G explains to the class. The class was at a museum overlooking Egyptian culture.

"What's with the ancient supperware?" Ethan asks, pointing to a couple of jars next to the mummy. "Oh, you know the expression, you can't take it with you? They didn't."

Ethan, Benny, and Rory were extremely bored while Reagan was slowly falling asleep as her head was rested on Benny's shoulder.

"This gift-wrapped fellow here was arranged to marry a pharaoh's daughter. But when he refused because he wasn't in love with her, the Pharoah had him executed." Mr. G continues.

"I bet she had one killer unibrow." Benny comments and Reagan laughs before Sarah punched them both in the shoulder.

"According to these hieroglyphics, he vowed to never enter the afterlife without his true love."

After the class left, the group stayed behind at the Egyptian exhibit looking at the mummy.

"He actually chose death over a life without love." Sarah gushes. "That's so romantic."

"It probably got less romantic when they bottled up his organs." Ethan comments and Sarah rolls her eyes at him.

"And if I'm lucky, one of these jars will have a pancreas," Benny whispers, but the others heard him and gave him a weird look. "You wouldn't understand. Cover me!"

Benny opens some of the jars as he looks for a pancreas. "Just make it quick," Ethan tells him.

"You guys are asking for trouble. I don't want any part of this." Sarah says before leaving the exhibit. "Maybe she's right. It is stealing." Ethan agrees.

"So? The museum stole it first. Do you think they asked Raggedy Andy here to raid his tomb? Didn't think so." Benny says. "Trust me, no one will miss this."

They watch as Benny plops the pancreas into a plastic bag, his face scrunching in disgust. "Ugh, it's hideous." He groans.

"Suck it up, buttercup." Reagan jokes as she pats her boyfriend's back as they all exit the exhibit.

*

"What is the big deal? We collect weird stuff all the time." Benny argues with his friends as they walk into Ms. Weir's magic room.

"Yeah, when we're fighting monsters. This time it's more like getting groceries." Sarah tells him.

"Come on. It's nothing like that." Ethan begins to say until he received a look from Sarah. "Okay, so it is."

"Everything worked out fine." Reagan shrugs.

The moment Reagan had said that, a loud bang came from the door as it burst open and came in the mummy. More importantly, Prince Ho-tep. The four scream and jump to the corner of the room. Ethan pushes Sarah behind him as Benny did the same with Reagan. The terror from the mummy lessened as its wrappings got stuck on the door handle.

"This is getting sad," Reagan admits.

"What do we do?" Sarah asks. Ethan takes the pancreas from Benny's hands and begins to taunt the mummy with it. "This is what you want, isn't it? Got get it." He tosses the plastic bag into a closet and the mummy walks inside, Ethan quickly shuts the mummy in.

"Benny, we have to get this thing back to the museum," Ethan tells him. "Sarah or Reagan could fly him back in seconds!" Benny suggests.

"Sounds fun! Or we can go to class and let you clean up your own mess!" Sarah says. "What? There's a monster on the loose and you're not gonna help us?"

"Monster? Please." Reagan and Sarah scoff as they open the closet door. The mummy just stared at them. "Oooh, the mummy's so scary. We're so scared. Have fun." The two laugh before speeding away.

*

Reagan, Sarah, and Ethan stood at her locker when she gets a phone call from Benny.

"Hey, B. What's up?"

"The mummy is missing!" Benny shouts through the phone. "What? How? Are you sure he didn't... limp back to the museum?"

"No, but it also ate my Grandma's freaky bio-leftovers," Benny says. "And I've checked to see if any of them could regenerate a mummy's body, and it can!"

"How many? Like two?" Reagan asks.

"Try ten! We have a fully fleshed-out mummy walking around!" Benny yells. "Calm down! We'll figure this out when you get here." Reagan sighs as she hangs up.

She turns around to see Sarah gone but Ethan remained.

"What happened?"

*

"I can't believe he stole my clothes!" Benny commented as he, Ethan, and Reagan peer into the room, watching as the mummy and Sarah talked. "Who does that?"

"You stole the guy's pancreas." Ethan reminds him. Benny shrugs before they heard behind them, "Who's the new guy?"

The three whip around to see Erica with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. "Cute."

"Well, I guess you do like the older guys," Reagan says as she turned back around to watch the mummy and Sarah. "Look like Sarah does, too. She's flirting up like a storm."

"Flirting?" Ethan repeats. "Wow, guys are so oblivious."

"Maybe he's just helping her with her Egypt homework." Ethan shrugs. "Dude, he's the mummy. We kinda gave him a makeover."

"Guys, we have to warn Sarah. This guy is clearly too old for her." Ethan tells the three. Erica sighs. "Come on. What's the rush? She's finally found a guy that she likes. If you tell her now, she'll just pull a 'Sarah' and get all freaked out."

Ethan looks at Sarah and the mummy before back to Erica. "No! I have to put a stop to this!" Reagan, Benny, and Erica gave him the 'look'. Ethan quickly adds, "For her safety, guys."

He pushes through the door and approaches the table where Sarah and the mummy sat. Erica leaves as Reagan and Benny continue with their spying.

They watch as Ethan awkwardly pulls Sarah to the side to talk to her until the mummy handed her a rose and walks off with her. Reagan and Benny join Ethan when Benny scoffs. "Pfft! Guy's alive one day and already getting more ladies than you."

Ethan sighs. "This is by far the worst monster we have ever faced."

Reagan snickers. "Yeah, for you. He's taking your girl."

*

"Yeah, it must get boring working in a museum all day." The trio was listening in Sarah's and Hottie's conversation in the hallway with a sound volumizer. "Yes, but I would gladly cross the world over again to be next to you."

Benny makes a barfing noise as Reagan elbows him in the ribs. "Can I see you tonight?" Hottie asks Sarah. "I might have to babysit," She tells him.

After Hottie's confusion on the term 'babysitting', he walks away, and Sarah walks around the corner to find her three friends. They quickly remove their headphones and flash her a grin. "Hey, guys. Hottie is so sweet! We're really hitting it off."

"Really? I didn't notice." Ethan shrugs, trying to hide his jealousy. "I'm just afraid to tell him I'm a vampire. I mean, who wants to date some freaky undead creature?"

Reagan gives her friend a questionable look as Benny points to himself, flashing a grin down at his girlfriend.

"I think he'd be cool with that," Reagan assures her.

"Really?" Sarah brightly smiles. "Thanks, Reagan!" She pulls her into a hug which Reagan was glad she was a vampire with how strong the hug was. Sarah lets go and walks away before Reagan could return the hug.

"Okay, we need to get Prince Pyramid back to the museum before Sarah gets too attached," Ethan tells them.

He noticed his best friends giving him the 'look' and he quickly defends, "For her sake!"

"There's this mummifying slash demummifying spell, but we have to test it," Benny says, pointing between him and Reagan.

"For all we know, it could turn it into someone's mom," Reagan adds.

"Where are we going to find another mummy to test it on?" Ethan asks as Rory enters, holding a cat wrapped in toilet paper. "Can I mummy or what?"

Reagan smirks at the two before stepping forward, flashing the boy a smile. "Hey, Rory."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

116K 2.9K 24
"if you knew it was a bad idea, why'd you try?" "i don't always make good decisions."
74.5K 1.3K 16
Lilly Freedman moves back to Canada where she is faced with school with mortals and trying to fit in. When she meets another vampire who refuses to e...
11.3K 205 14
"you are such a dork" "come on... you love me" Althea Weir, sister of Benny Weir. Rory Keaner, friend of Benny Weir. A secret affair between the t...
23.9K 476 10
"I don't know how you could ever love a vampire..." Rory says sadness in his voice "I do love you Rory..." also y/n uses they/them pronouns but feel...