JASH

By TheDarkLight12345

"She was a proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel." *** "What doesn't kill me...better ru... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Dresses
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Note

Chapter 27

270 6 0
By TheDarkLight12345

                         Ashley

I entered my gangs warehouse and all the gang members silenced. Some nodded their head while others indulged themselves in their works.

The twins greeted me and told me that the girls we rescued had joined our gang. Thanking her for the information I headed towards my office. Taking a deep breath and plastering a business look on my face I entered.

James and Lina were sitting on the couch sorting some files while Nel and Nico were working on their laptops.

I ignored them and the aches inside me. Their eyes widened at the sight of me since they didn't knew I was coming. I had asked Liam to keep it a secret.

"Ash..."James whispered.

Nope its lady Diana

I sat down on my desk and called Liam.

"Bring the files I gave you this morning. " I ordered
He handed me the files and I threw the finance department's file at James face. He caught it and looked at me shocked.

"Open it Mr Skylar."
He opened it and looked at me.
"Now tell me. What the fuck have you been doing when all the finance files are not arranged. There is no records of money we invested on weaponary companies. No record of any profits or losses. What the fuck am I supposed to do with it." I said in a deadly, calm voice.

"The company finance files are also not arranged. Remind me why did I even saw you fit for this task. Just because Lina is now working with us doesn't mean you both forget your responsibilities and show careless behavior. Either succeed in love or work. Don't show me these stupid failures. " I continued.

"Well done Nel. Your gang files and company files were arranged." I appreciated

"As for you Mr Romana. You give me intelligence of an assassin three weeks late. Why?" I asked my tone raised.
"I.... You.. Weren't... Well.." he stuttered
"Do I pay you to care for me?"I asked
He just looked at me.

"I need all the files, data and progress reports arranged on my desk by tonight. You will get the results by morning." with that I grabbed my bag and headed towards the meeting room.
I saw them exchange shocked looks and I smirked.

They followed me quitely towards the meeting room.

After fifteen minutes I had informed everyone of the assassin and our plans to defeat him. They all looked satisfied. Then everyone was assigned their missions and they headed away.

"Is it true that Jason's living at your home?" James asked
"Is that any of your God damn concern? No. Just focus on your work and also arrange an attack plan for raiding Lestrange's weaponary ships coming day in a few days." with that I left the warehouse.

Fifteen minutes later I was standing infornt of my company. I had a meeting with various companies and in the end their was a meeting with Rock and Roll's directors.

I entered the building and everyone silenced.
I love this effect on people that I have...

After I was in my office people started working and Linda my assistant handed me the files of my first meeting. I had a meeting with some high leveled doctors. We were planning to provide medical facilities to poor people.

After half an hour they had left and Linda handed me the files of my next meeting which was with some tech companies.

After another half and hour I had only two meetings left.

My energy was draining but I pushed myself.

The next meeting was with fashion companies and so Anna was also present. The whole meeting I kept my behaviour professional.

"Are you still not talking to us?" Anna asked
"Miss Claire focus on your new projects please." I said calmly
Anna sighed and left my office.

After that came the person I had been waiting for. Jason Gray in all his glory.

Mr Levent and a blonde followed him. It was same blonde from the party. The once I kind of knew but did not recall. She was clinging to Jason's arm making me want to vomit.

What the fuck is she doing here!!???

"Here please sit Mr Levent." I said
"How are you Miss Black?" he asked
"I'm fine thanks." I replied curtly

How the fuck do I look? I am not talking to my friends and that makes me want to cry and this many meetings are killing me and this complete idiot named John Levent asks me about how I am feeling!!

The blonde is looking at me weirdly but I ignore her. My specialty

Jason tries making eye contact but I look away knowing this isn't time to feel the things he makes me feel.

We discuss the investment and Jason's albums details. After that someone knocks the door and I hear Anna call me. Looking up I give her a questioning look. Shaking my head I excused myself to listen to her.

"Ashley What should I do?" she asks me.
"What Miss Claire!?" I looked at her as if she had gone mad.
"Ashley Black that particularly ugly and mean looking slut over there is Victoria Smith." she said as if I had gone mad.

"That explains the familiarity. She is the same bitch who was chosen as the second best model. I had accidentally been chosen as the first because I had done one of the company photo shoots and the judges thought that I was also a contestant. And this bitch holds a grudge against me because she thinks I stole her spot!! "I explained, realization dawning on me.

"Don't tell me you didn't recognize her!" Anna exclaimed.
"No I didn't." I replied
"Ughh Ash Ughhh." she said exasperated.
"What!? My mind deletes the past bad memories" I said
"Hope it deleted that fight too." she murmured
"I said past bad memories and the fight isn't past. It is a reality. A reality of my dearest friends." I spat

"Ashh..." she said
"Why did you call me?"i asked
"Yeah so Miss Victoria Smith wants to be the the model for our new makeup and clothes stock." she said quitely.
"Absolutely not!!" I yelled.

"I know. I can't bear that bitch either." she said
"So simply refuse her." I stated
"But our partner companies think she would be a the best choice." she said
"Why?" I asked
But just as she was about to reply Mr Levent stepped out and asked me if there was any problem.

"No" I replied
Than I said Anna to give me the details later and headed back inside my office.

We finished the discussion of budget and all other details in about half an hour.

After that they left and I slumped down on my desk. Jason gave me an encouraging smile that took my breath away and then left. Well technically Victoria Smith pulled him away. She was clinging in him weirdly just like at the party and eruptions were occurring in my stomach. I hastily drank water and headed towards Anna to talk about this issue before I lost my control.

I entered Anna's office and I saw she and Nel were having a very steamy make out session. Evidently after the fight they had accepted their feelings and were now most probably dating.

I stared at them as Nel gripped Anna's hair and her ass and kissed her ferociously. Anna was pulling at Nel's black locks and both were moaning.

I almost awed at their lovely makeout session but got a grip and knocked at the door.

Yeah I know I am a complete bitch...

They both jumped apart flustered. Lips swollen and cheeks red.

I engrossed myself in a couple of files as Nel and Anna adjusted themselves. I felt sooooooooooooo happy for them. I had seen them both fall for each other and when they started ignoring each other and pushing the each other away it hurt me soo badly.

They were both the most beautiful and kind hearted people I had met and fitted perfectly. Nel brought out a side in Anna that I didn't knew existed and vice versa.

If I wasn't in a fight with them I would have hugged them and go to a dinner with all my friends.

But Alas......

Nel than pecked Anna on her cheek and waved at me shyly and ran away. I smiled at him not able to control myself.

"Yeah so why must we bear this bitch called Victoria Smith?" I blurted since it was getting late, the environment was a bit too steamy, I was anxious to know the answer and I wanted to see Jason at home after ending all the gang and company works.

"Because you and rock and rolls are partners and you are currently investing in Jason's album." she stated as if it finished all the confusions.

"But what does Jason's album have to do with Victoria's modeling?" I asked confused.

Anna looked at me weirdly and then murmured
"Ash Victoria is Jason's long time girlfriend."

The world froze and all the recent hapoiness vanished. My heart clenched painfully and I started getting dizzy. Blood burned in my veins and I was about to scream.

He gave me hope... He made me think there was a chance.... I thought he felt the same for me as I did for whatever it was.... I thought there was a special connection between us... I had hope...

Anna looked at me anxiously apparently truth was dawning at her too. Her recent blushes and flustered looks vanished and she look scared. She was worried.

"Ash didn't you know this?" she asked obviously knowing the answer

Blades cut open my insides and pain ripped me. Betrayal coursed through me like poison.

A saying swirled in my mind.

It is cruel to give hope where none should exist...

Now I understood what real torture and cruelty is.

Tears welled in my eyes and I turned away rushing out of the office. People stared at me but I just ran. I heard someone chase me. I exited the office building and ran down the street towards nowhere......

                  MAFIA ADDICTION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 11.7K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...
2.6M 33.3K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
78.7K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
460K 13K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...