A venomous woman,Mórrígan Bro...

By annam4rie

Mórrígan lived with her alcoholic father in a small apartment in San Francisco and used to work as a barista... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 2

21.6K 610 175
By annam4rie

Oct 02nd; 2:06pm

"So I see you next week!" I left the shop and took a deep breath. This day couldn't get any worse. Most of the customers were rude and didn't tip me. I spilled coffee all over my white shirt and Cindy was just... Cindy. "I AM HUNGRY!" "I know but yelling at me won't help you either so shut your little mouth." I put my phone up to my ear, so people wouldn't think I am crazy when I talk to myself. "We still have Toast at home and cheese balls, so you can eat them." "FINE." "Good parasite." "PARASITE?!" "Yeah that is still my nickname for you." I chuckled and kept walking until I heard an elder Lady yelling. "Did you hear that? Sounds like someone needs a little help."

I looked around, searching for the woman. "On your left" Venom said, and I looked. At the end of an alley, there was a man pointing a gun at a woman and reaching for her purse. I checked for cameras, but lucky for me there were none. "Guess you will get some brain." A smirk took place on my face and I ran over to the both of them. "YESS"

I tapped the guy on his shoulder and surprised him with a punch across his face. "RUN" I told the woman, and she left as fast as she could. "Venom, now", I said. The man stood up just to face Male Venom standing in front of him. He grabbed him by his neck and stared into his eyes. " Hey, you little shit. If we see you one more time stealing, harming or even touching other human beings in this city, I will kill you." The man almost shit his pants. "Please, please no, leave me alone!" He begged put Venom just smiled. "Actually never mind". Venom licked his face and then bit his head off. We slowly transformed back, and I looked around, but somehow no one noticed us. I cleared my throat, and we got back on our way to my apartment.

2:43 pm, Apartment

"That was fun." I said while putting the key into the lock, and turned it, so the door would open. I put my bag on the sofa. "Still hungry?" I walked over to the refrigerator, to check if we still have some food, or if I have to go shopping again. "No. But some cheese balls would be nice." "Ok" I got in my room and closed the door behind me. "Someone is here." "What?" I looked around to see if something has changed, but didn't notice anything. "I smell it." Fuck. Maybe the police? What if there were cameras and they saw me? "Where are they?", I asked venom and grabbed the gun I hid under my bed. "Bathroom. Want me to do it?" "No."

I opened my door and crept towards the bathroom. My back was leaned against the wall next to the door, so I can easily take the intruder down. The toilette flushed and the tap went on. I heard the door unlocked and aimed my gun towards it. As the door opened, I couldn't believe my eyes. "HOLY SHIT!" The man screamed when he saw me. He put his hands up into the air and I put the gun down. "Tony Stark?" Tony fucking Stark stood in front of me. In my apartment. Coming out of my bathroom. "Hello Mórrígan."

He walked over to the sofa and sat down, throwing the beer bottles on the floor. "Excuse me, but what the fuck are you doing here?!" "I wanted to talk to you. About something that happened yesterday evening." Do you think he knows about us? Probably. "What happened yesterday?" I asked stark innocently. "You know what happened. The fight? With the 3 men? I mean, you got stabbed, that's not something you forget so fast." Oh, shit. There were cameras. Probably from the diner on the other side.FUCK. "I didn't get in a fight." I acted confused, hoping he thinks he got the wrong person. "I saw the camera footage and that person looked like you, Miss Brock." Okay, he knows who I am. Don't panic.

"If I had been in a fight, why don't I have any bruises? Or if I was stabbed, why am I not injured? Doesn't make sense to me." "That's why I am here. I want to know how you did it." "I didn't do anything." "Okay if you have nothing to do with yesterday, then show me your side." "I don't like this guy. I feel like he just wants to see you naked." I tried to hold my laugh in about Venom's comment, but it didn't really work. "What's so funny?" The man on the couch asked me confused, with one of his eyebrows raised. "Nothing." I chuckled. "Yeah, I can show you my side." I chuckled and pulled my shirt up a bit. Nothing. Not even a little scratch or scar. The man stared at it, fascinated. I pulled it down again and said: "See nothing. You can go now.

"Yeah I don't think I can do that." WHAT? "What?" He stood up and pulled a pair of handcuffs out. "You are coming with me." "Yeah I don't think so." He looked confused, but I grabbed my bag and ran out. I slammed the door open, just to see another man stand in front of me. He was tall, good-looking, had shoulder long hair and a metal arm I think. "Hello there." He wanted to grab me, but I avoided his grab, punched him in the face and kept running. I stormed out and ran as fast as I could. Just as I thought I got away from him, he came up to me and pulled out a knife. "Can I?" "NO!" I screamed and Mr Metal arm looked confused for a second. I dodged his punches and hit him a few times myself. He got angry, pulled me closer, and out of sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. His knife.

I fell to the ground. "BUCKY, WE SAID NO WEAPONS!" A voice yelled at him. "Venom. I am bleeding." "Oh right" He did his thing, I got up and ran again. I looked back while running and saw 2 men arguing. Is that Captain America? Holy shit. The captain looked at the ground where I was laying, and noticed that I disappeared. He looked around and we made eye contact. Bucky I think he's called also turned around. Then they both started running. "A little help?" I asked my parasite and I heard him laugh after that. "GET ON THAT BIKE!" He yelled at me and I quickly took the motorcycle on the parking lot and started driving. I looked in the mirror on the side and notice a woman in a car with red hair picking up the boys and following me. "FASTER!" "Are you crazy? I am not going fas-" Before I could finish my sentence my arms turned black, and he had control of my arms. "I hate it when you do that."

A little red drone thing flew in front of me. "Is this dangerous?" I asked myself, but before I could get a closer look Venom already destroyed it. Suddenly, a few cars came up in front of me and tried blocking us. "DO SOMETHING!" I yelled at him. He easily pushed the cars away, and we kept driving.

"That was pretty cool, actually." We drove very fast, the cars still following when suddenly Tony Stark in his suit flew next to us. "Want me to kill him, Mórrígan?" "We don't kill or eat random people!!" I looked at Tony, waiting for him to start his attack. "You are driving pretty fast."

"Excuse me?" I was confused. "Are you not going to try and attack me?" "You can still stop. We don't have to fight, and we won't lock you up if you are going to cooperate." "Look, right now I can't stop. I am not really in control of myself, but maybe we can meet up somewhere after you called your friends back." "I DON'T LIKE HIM!!" I looked at his mask, he nodded and after a while, the cars stopped behind us.

"Guess we lost them." I said and Venom stopped at a diner, so we can have a break. "I don't want to meet him." "Venom, you know you are acting like a little kid. We will keep you a secret okay? We can show you to them, when we trust them. Understood?" "Understood" he mumbled pissed.

Oct; 02nd; 5:08 pm, in the diner, after the chase

"So what do you wanna eat?," We looked at the menu and searched for something we could eat. Since Venom is a part of me, I am always hungry and also eat much more. "BURGERS, MILKSHAKES, FRIES-" "We don't have so much money so calm down." A small waitress with brown hair, heels and a yellow uniform came up to me. "So what do you want?" she chewed her gum pretty loudly which made me mad but tried not to say anything.

"I will have, one Strawberry milkshake, two Cheeseburgers and some extra fries." She wrote everything down and gave me a dirty look. "It will be done in a few minutes." The waitress left to the kitchen and I took a deep breath. Let's just hope tomorrow won't be so exhausting.

6:43 pm; apartment building;

I entered my apartment and took a shower. The hot water burned on my skin, but it felt so damn good. I thought about everything that had happened and what I would do next. What do they even want from me? That was one of the questions which couldn't get out of my head.

I got out of the shower, threw on a towel and got into my room. I was just about to drop it, when out of sudden a man appeared in front of me. "Oh my God! I am so sorry!" He covered his eyes and turned around. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! WHAT IS IT WITH MAN ENTERING MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" He quickly turned around and left. "Pervert."

I put on some black sweatpants, an old bra, a fresh pair of underwear and a black tank top. "Before I will talk to him, we have to make some rules." "I am listening." "No comments, no yelling and NO EATING HEADS! UNDERSTAND!" "You're taking all the fun away." "UNDERSTAND?" I waited in front of the door and waited for an answer. "Yeah ok..."

We left the room and the man jumped off the couch. "Steve Rogers, nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand and smiled at me. "Yeah no I don't really shake hands with others. Too much body contact." Steve pulled his hand back, and I sat down on the couch. "What do you want from me?" "We saw what happened in that alley. We also saw how your arms turned black and how you drove away." "Yeah my body sometimes does that." I noticed a confused look on his face and knew what he was going to ask next. "It is like a disease. It saves my life and sometimes takes control over me, and before you ask, no I can't control it just appears." I lied to him. "How did you get it?" I looked at the floor as tears started to form. I blank them away and shook my head. "I don't like talking about it." "I understand." There was a silence filling up the room for a minute.

"What are you going to do with me now?" The man looked back at me and answered. "you are coming with us. We want to see what else you can do. Maybe you could help us..." "With what?"

"Tony wants you to train with us, so you can help with some missions. You are pretty talented and-" "We know each other for not even one whole day, and you want me to join your little gang?" "Say yes." "What?" Rogers looked up and stared at me with one of his eyebrows raised. "Trust me." "Okay. I will talk to Stark and think about it." "We will fly tomorrow at 4 am, so we will be in New York when it's 12 pm there. The flight will take us 5 hours."

"Fly? No I don't fly. I- I get a headache from it." "How else are going to get to New York? It takes like 2 days with a car." "We will swim. It will only take 7 hours for me." I took a deep breath and thought about an excuse. "I have an idea. Don't worry." I looked at the watch on my arm and noticed that it is almost half past eight, which means my dad is going to come home. "You have to leave now. See you in New York!" We got up, and I pushed him out of the door.

"I want to talk to you." Venom, who was still attached to my shoulder, came out, so we could face each other. "Why do you want to go there?" "We will have a better live there. More food and more money. And I hate to admit it, but you are... not that bad. I like you." "That is the nicest thing you ever said to me. I mean I know you don't hate me because you stopped eating my organs, but still..." There was an awkward silence between us, and he disappeared again. "I forgot how ugly you are." I said to him and he chuckled. I hated emotional conversations, they make me uncomfortable. "But I guess I like you too, parasite."

After a while my dad came back and was already drunk. He yelled at me, throw stuff around and then got to bed to drink more while watching TV. Like always. I took out a piece of paper and explained almost everything. I wrote how I got a job and that I will come back, when he finally stops drinking. Not only that, but I also explain him, how I can make my one decisions with 20 and that I can live alone. He will get some money from me, so he can get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.6K 25
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒖𝒔, 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?" 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 �...
348K 13.4K 33
Sen was an ordinary girl, but not after a certain symbiote took her as a host. Living on a run, she thought she had seen it all. An uneventful night...
7.3K 71 74
For the past 12 years, since you were 13, you've spent it as a HYDRA Agent, until one day someone from your past comes to rescue you, and it's none o...
147K 5.5K 52
Bucky Barnes is the former Winter Soldier, recovering from seven decades of trauma. When he is brought to the compound by his best friend Steve, he m...