Lost Paradise | BOOK 1

By -aerinicolettepark

Lost Paradise 1/?? Jujutsu Kaisen and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover Mafia Boss Dazai au // Soukoku JJK × Souko... More

Disclaimer / Opening Note
𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎
000|𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘
002 | 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
003 | 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕
005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒
006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊
008 | 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐
010 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
011 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
013 | 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
015 | 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
016 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
017 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3
019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4
020 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 5
021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
023 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎
024 | 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
025 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
026 | 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...
028 | ...𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
029 | 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍
031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎
032.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (1)
033 | 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍
034 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝
034.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (2)
035 | 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
037 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 // 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
039 | 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
Synopsis / Ending note
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)
IMPORTANT
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (7)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (8)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (9)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (10)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (14)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (17)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (20)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (21)
It's getting difficult to love you, my home
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (23)

036 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜

1.4K 70 25
By -aerinicolettepark

It was a party.

A cruise ship.

Fancy clothes.

Fancy food.

Sana all— (Hope all)

Three people were huddled together.

"This is bad." Said Tanizaki.

"Very bad." Kyouka agreed.

"It's bad?" Asked Kenji.

Tanizaki gasped dramatically— proceeding to explain how even when they received a direct order from the president— they still went ahead and fought the mafia. 

Why? Shortly after the Origin of Obedience in the jujutsu side of the story—  the cannibalism arc took place in Yokohama.

Where in the heads of the Armed Detective Agency— Fukuzawa Yukichi, and Port Mafia— Mori Ogai were poisoned with a sickness that cannibalises their entire body. An ability which even Dazai Osamu can't negate.

"Oh! Look at all these snacks!" A familiar voice cooed.

"Ranpo-san!" The trio exclaimed in shock.

"You escaped from the mystery novel?" Kenji inquired, skipping towards the raven haired detective.

"Of course!" Ranpo remarked, taking a bite of his slice of cake. "I identified all five hundred criminals." He boasted.

"Fancy hat boy is still in there though," he explained. "Gave up and started beating everyone..."

"And to think he's already a father at this point." Ranpo huffed.

"Well, I gotta call Yukiko and tell her everything." The detective said evilly

"I know you're the integral of the detective agency." The ginger haired executive said. "And unfortunately Yukiko's favorite uncle." He added.

"I don't think someone like you would be able to put up a fight with me." Chuuya scoffed.

"But," Ranpo smirked. "You've lost to your significant other— Dazai more times than you can count haven't you?"

Chuuya narrows his eyes.

"Are you just going to stand there and prove to me you're more insignificant?" The detective teased.

"Oh my, how would Yukiko react to that?"

Ranpo sure knew which buttons to choose and push.

"Considering that, she looks up to you more~"

The area around the executive cracked and bursted, his entire figure outlined with red energy as he activates his ability.

"Want to see what it's like to be crushed by gravity?" Chuuya growled.

Ranpo chuckled. "Nothing's impossible for a great detective like me."

"But what did the president say about defying orders?" Asked Tanizaki. "Are we still going to have punishments?"

"Your punishment?" The raven haired detective pursed his lips. "Well that's..."

A tall brown haired man stood at the deck of the cruise ship, overlooking the horizon. 

"It's quite crowded inside huh," Atsushi remarked. "Dazai-san."

The man looked over to the white haired male.

"Yeah..." He muttered. "Fitzgerald's ocean liner."

Atsushi's eyes widened "He let as borrow a boat as fancy as this one?" He asked.

"No," Osamu remarked. "He gave it to us . " He corrected.

"He said he'll be back to declare war later on." Dazai added. "This is his advance gift."

"Dazai-san?" Atsushi called, making the man in turn hum in acknowledgement.

"You said us..." He pointed out, "Does that mean you're going back to the agency?" He asked hopefully.

Dazai blinked, staring at the younger male for a few seconds before chuckling. "Atsushi-kun,"

"When have I ever left the agency?"

Momentarily the heterochromatic eyed male was perplexed.

"But aren't you currently Port Mafia's boss?" He inquired.

Dazai's soft chuckles slowly dissipates, as he turned to stare at the sunset.

"Placeholder." He whispered.

"Let's have a toast?" Dazai suggested raising his glass of wine.

"A toast? To what?" The white haired male asked raising his own glass.

" To the stray dogs "

~~~~~~~

The brown haired man leaned onto the pristine walls of the apartment complex, trying his hardest not to let his tears fall.

He waited. Waited for the accomodation to take his daughter in, and take care of her. 

Only when the door closed he fell to his knees and sobbed.

It was painful.

For a parent to give up their child for their safety.

Osamu and Chuuya knew the disadvantages of their daughter growing up in a dangerous environment like Yokohama— considering that both of them are part of powerful ability based organizations.

And Chuuya still being a Port Mafia executive.

So they made a last ditch effort to escape to Tokyo— as an attempt to give the baby the regular childhood neither of them experienced.

That was the plan.

Too bad they were found out.

"Dazai-kun." An eerily familiar voice called out.

Dazai wiped his tears, his gaze casted downwards.

After what seemed to be a mere second the brunet snapped his gaze towards the raven haired man.

His dark brown eyes glaring at the man's purple ones.

"Mori-san." He hissed.

The current boss of Port Mafia smirked.

"I have a preposition for you, Dazai-kun."

Dazai crossed his arms and frowned.

"I've told you before," he spoke, narrowing his gaze at the man— and Elise in front of him. "I won't return to the mafia as an executive—"

"Even if your daughter's life is on the line?" Mori taunted, seeing the younger widen his eyes and stare at him dangerously.

Elise was carrying a big af syringe.

Osamu slid towards the opening of the hallway his muddy shoes squeezing against the floor.

Using his body to attempt to block both Mori and Elise from reaching the accomodation his daughter was currently in.

"I won't let you hurt her." He threatened, his voice dropping a few octaves.

"I won't." Mori promised, eyes glinting in amusement. "If you accept my compromise."

~~~~~~~

"Oh my," the red haired woman fanned herself as she stared at the figures of two men making their way towards her.

"Do my eyes deceive me or is the traitor back?" She taunted, amused as Dazai and Chuuya stopped directly in front of her.

"Ane-san" Chuuya muttered his expression clouded.

Dazai remained silent, his gaze dark and expressionless.

The red haired woman smiled. "Good to have you back."

"Unfortunately the feeling isn't mutual," the brunet grumbled. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his black pants. "Ane-san." He greeted her respectfully before stomping off. Chuuya following behind him just as silently.

Koyou narrowed her gaze at the two— usually they'd be arguing by the time they've been seen together.

Something was... Off....

...
....
....
.......
.....
....
.....

"Leave the agency?" Dazai scoffed at the incredulous suggestion. "No way in hell."

Mori hummed "Well if you don't want to then," he turned to Elise and shrugged, the blonde haired girl grumbled before attempting to jumpstart — only to be blocked by Dazai and his murderous aura.

"I told you I won't let you hurt Yukiko." He snarled.

Elise sighs and Mori raised a brow.

"Fine." Dazai scowled. "I'll go back, but I won't leave the agency."

"You want me to be the next boss? I will be the placeholder." His dark brown eyes narrowed as he glared at his former mentor— former doctor.

"I will be your puppet as long as Yukiko gets to grow up normal, you wouldn't hurt her," he paused. "And her entire being erased from the mafia."

"I won't let you do to her the same thing you did to me and Yosano-san."

~~~~~~

"You're leaving?" Fukuzawa asked as he meet up with Dazai in a secluded area. "Going back to the mafia?"

"Not necessarily." The brunet said. "There's something I still need to do." He confessed.

"I won't leave the Agency." He stated. "I'll be your eyes and ears in the mafia..."

Dazai paused, his shoulders slumping.

"I... Didn't have a choice." He croaked.

Fukuzawa's eyes widen as the usual composed and easy-going Suicidal maniac loses his composure.

"I'm sorry." Osamu sighed, "Please... Think of it as a mission. I'll still be working for the agency but..."

Helplessly the bandaged man waves his arms around, unable to find the correct words to justify his side.

Nevertheless, the president sighed.

"I understand." He said. "Just let me know if—"

"My daughter—"

The older man's eyes widen as Dazai suddenly blurted out those mere two words.

"If the wellbeing of my daughter isn't involved I wouldn't have agreed." He said exasperatedly.

"Please, president..." Osamu cried. "Please keep it a secret."

The agency did not take it too well when the brown haired man suddenly announced he was going back to the mafia after an entire year of disappearance.

Atsushi specially.

No one dared to talk.

Until Ranpo slowly approached Dazai at the end of the day, about to leave with Chuuya who came to pick him up.

"Dazai, Fancy hat boy." The detective called out.

The duo turned to him.

"Your mission from a year ago," Ranpo started opening his eyes to look at them. "When you two went after that Mind control ability user,"

"You found out you have a biological kid right?"

~~~~~~

"Why the hell did you not tell us that the sorcerer is our daughter?!" Osamu roared slamming the door to the boss' office open, watching as Mori freeze in his place— holding a pink dress he wanted Elise to try on.

"Well," the older man paused, moving to hide the dress behind his back.

"I did tell you, I didn't expect you both to succeed in this mission."

"Boss—" Chuuya spoke lightly glaring at the raven haired man. "You could've given us the correct information—"

"It was on purpose wasn't it." Dazai grits his teeth, clenching his fists.

"You knew that she was growing up as a jujutsu sorcerer," he stared "you knew she will be sent here on a suicide mission by the higher ups—"

Dazai breathed in letting all his bottled anger out.

"You fucking knew all along—"

"I didn't." Mori said calmly. "It was a surprise to me as well when Higuchi reported it. "

"Having as spy in the jujutsu technical college in Tokyo has its perks" he chuckled.

Dazai's form slacked, his arms fell limply at his side.

"It's my fault..." He muttered.

"It's not, you didn't know—" Chuuya tried to reassure, reaching his hands towards the male only for it to be slapped away.

"If I never kept it a secret—" Osamu muttered "If I never forced Chuuya to run away with me..."

"Hey, you didn't force me— I decided on my own—"

"If I asked for help then maybe..."

The brunet sunk to his knees, Chuuya rushing in immediately in attempt to give him a hug and assurance.

"Then maybe things would be different..."

~~~~~~~

"Dad!" Yukiko cried, giggling as Osamu tickled her.

The seven year old wiggled her way out of the arms of the bandaged man and running towards Chuuya who was in the kitchen.

The ginger chuckled, patting the little girl's head as he made their lunch.

"Papa are we having curry today?" The small blue eyed girl asked tugging on the pink apron Chuuya was wearing.

"Yep" he replied. "The spicy one, you're favorite." He smiled bopping her nose with his finger.

Osamu smiled fondly at his family, he then gazed into the sky.

"Hey, Odasaku, are you seeing this?"

He smiled— sincerely.

"Are you proud of me?"

...
...
...
...
..
..
.....
...
...
...
...
...
...
.....

"As the new boss." Dazai spoke sternly.

"I have a lot in store for everyone." He said in front of everyone, Mori sitting behind him— eyes glimmering in amusement.

"However, I will still be under Mori-san's guidance." He said.

"Nevertheless, prepare for hardwork." He commands, dull brown eyes staring down everyone in the room.

"I have a lot of expectations from all of you."

Bungo stroll

Jujutsu First years what's in the box challenge!

(Yes another SB19 Showbreak Episode)

Team Yukiko and Nobara vs Team Megumi and Yuuji

Each team will guess what thing is in the box by touching and feeling it.

The fastest team who can answer all the things correctly will win.

Secret mission by Dazai-Nakahara Yukiko, find a stinky pair of socks to sabotage the other team.

Socks obtained! The owner? Gojo Satoru :D

It was found in the laundry...

Game start!

Item 1: JELLY ACE - sweet but soft, taste better when chilled.

Yuuji nervously nudged the ravenette.

"You go first Fushiguro"

Timer start!

"It's wet" Fushiguro remarked slipping one of his hands into one side of the box, Itadori doing the same with the other side.

"I feel like I know this..." He muttered.

Itadori shrieked, surprising the raven haired sorcerer.

"Something touched my hand!"

"Oh... Sorry." Fushiguro apologized.

"It's soft..."

"Jelly Ace" The ravenette answered.

Correct!

"Can we eat it?" Itadori asked.

Kugisaki and Dazai slipped their hands into the box.

"Oh," Kugisaki's eyes widened. "It's Jelly Ace"

Correct!

So fast!

Item 2: WET TISSUE - tissue for your issue

Fushiguro slipped his hands into the box and touched the item.

"Wet tissue?" He furrowed his brows.

Correct!

"Tissue." Yukiko answered as soon as she touched the item.

"Wet tissue" the girls chorused, giving each other a high five with their free hands.

Item 3: Green Mango / Mangga - So sour! Give us bagoong* (*fermented condiment in Philippine cuisine)

Itadori and Fushiguro accidentally grabbed each other's hand.

HOY WALANG FOREVER! (HEY THERE'S NO FOREVER!)

"What's this?" Itadori shrieked "gross!"

"I think I know this..." Fushiguro mumbled.

"Is it a fruit?" The ravenette wondered.

"A fruit? How?" The pinkette asked.

"Mango?" Fushiguro answered.

Correct!

"Oh mangoes?" Itadori cheered. "I'm gonna eat this!"

"Mango." Yukiko said smugly, getting the answer correct as soon as he hand made contact with the fruit.

"Are you gonna eat this?" The brunette turned to the dyed ginger.

"It looks delicious!" She commented looking inside the box.

"Is there bagoong?" Kugisaki inquired.

Item 4: COCONUT (shell) - the juice and meat is delicious~

"It's sharp!" Itadori exclaimed.

"Huh..." He mumbled "what's this.."

"It feels hairy..." He whimpered.

"I remember so many things." Fushiguro narrowed his eyes at the statement.

"Can I smell it?" Itadori asked removing his hand from the box.

"IT STINKS"

"Its coconut." Fushiguro answered again.

Correct!

"Huh, what's this.." Kugisaki frowned.

"Coconut shell?" Yukiko grinned.

Correct!

Item 5: METAL SCRUB/ STAINLESS STEEL WOOL - for dirty pots and pans

"It's that thing..." Itadori grumbled.

"That thing you use to scrub off dirt..(Panghilod)"

Wrong!

"Oh I think I know this" Nobara said to herself.

"Scrub!" Yukiko exclaimed.

"Loofah?" Kugisaki answered.

Wrong!

"Metal scrub?" Yukiko comments.

Correct!

"What the hell is this..." Fushiguro grumbled squeezing the scrub with his hand.

"Where did you get this, Gojo-sensei?" Itadori asked.

"Bathroom" the white haired shaman snickered.

"EW"

"Stainless wool?" Yuuji answered.

Correct!

The next item was a sweet potato

Itadori and Kugisaki got it correct.

The next was chicken liver...

It was the most chaotic one lol

"What is—" Itadori paled. "EW" he had viable tears in his eyes as he held his hand close to his chest.

When Yukiko touched it— she immediately retracted her hand shivering.

"It's disgusting" Kugisaki remarked.

Eventually Fushiguro and Yukiko managed to identify it as liver.

The next item was Gojo-sensei's socks, as Yukiko prank to sabotage the other team.

Needless to say, Satoru was embarrassed when the two males commented about how stinky it was.

So the white haired shaman devised a plan against his female students, instead of them guessing 7 items (excluding the socks) , they have to guess another three items which were mayonnaise, crushed doughnuts, and gloves.

The girls were excellent at guessing games so Satoru's revenge was in vain.

In the end the boys got 4 minutes and 21 seconds while the girls got 1 minute and 47 seconds.

When Satoru confessed he was rooting for the boys and purposely added three more items to the girl's box, he was shunned by both females.

"Shame on you!" Kugisaki growled.

"So you added more to our challenge?" Yukiko asked raising an eyebrow.

"You made it ten but you still lost." She remarked smugly.

Well that was a big slap for Gojo Satoru's ego.

Nice kill Yukiko!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 1.5K 87
Title: [Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens] Author: Rabbit Miaomiao Chapters: 1321+ 2 extras Description: The sick and delicate male god s...
6.7K 228 8
You've been living in Jura Forest for a while now and you've gotten to know the locals, you're friends with rimuru too. It has been announced that Ve...
496K 14K 98
Instagram/chatfic/storyline AU Yall know shits about to go down when an innocent and cute little girl comes into the life of exactly more that 20-30...
227K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc