Fallen Stars Hidden Secrets (...

Door prodigypimpwalk

Meer

Fallen Stars Hidden Secrets (The Unbroken Mindless Sins Sequel)
Forgiveness Part 1.
Forgiveness Part 2.
Breaking The Ice
W.O.R.D.S
Decisions
Why Me?
Talking,Seeing,Listening,Escaping
Press Rewind
Wrong Or Right?
Hurt
Battle
Spacebound
Bumpy Ride
Huge Milestone
Jealousy
Chaz's Surprise
Birthday Disaster Part 1
Birthday Disaster Part 2
Anonymous
No Idea
Getting Down To The Truth Part 1
Getting Down To The Truth Part 2
Want You Back
Work Of Hurt
New Divide Part 1
Come Wake Me Up
The Worst Has Yet To Come
Up To Something
Love Calls
Endless Hurricane
Dirty Little Secret
Future
Baby Baby Baby
Truth Is
Close To The End
Everything Happens For A Reason (Finale)

New Divide Part 2

3.9K 69 15
Door prodigypimpwalk

(Ari's POV) 

After everything went down. London dropped me off at home.The car ride was filled with me crying , I swear she was gonna have to dry clean her car cause my tears were pouring down heavy.I never expected It to go down like this.I really did hurt Chaz, He Is the victim he didn't do shot like this to me with his ex.I feel like a damn fool.I just hope he's at my mom house because I have to talk to him so bad. 

(End Of POV) 

Ari said her goodbyes and dreaded about going In the house.She looked a hot mess , She took off her heels while going up the 4 steps on her porch.She unlocked the door with her keys and saw her mom and Azria gone and noises were coming from Ari's room.She quickly walked to the room and saw the door cracked and Chaz was packing his clothes with anger and slamming the In his suitcase.I don't think he heard her come In the house.Ari slowly opened the door keeping her eyes on Chaz , He looked up at her and shook his head and went back to packing. 

Ari:Can we talk please 

Chaz:There Isn't anything to talk about 

Ari:Chaz please hear me out , I know you hate me so much but my feelings got In the way 

Chaz:Goodness why would you even leave here In the first place If you still had feelings for him *He plopped on the bed* 

Ari:I couldn't handle the embarrassment so I had to escape somehow 

Chaz:Well that still doesn't give you an excuse , Ari you're so selfish. All those times when Bella came around you'd get jealous and catch quick thoughts that I was cheating or something 

Ari:And you didn't do the same about Roc and I when he came to Maryland? 

Chaz:Okay I'll admit I did the most but It actually came true , You actually did cheat on me even though you didn't have sex , You played with me dawg . So all these times we spent together never meant anything to you?

Ari:Yes , but like I said I got caught In the moment and I am selfish Chaz everything you have to say about me I agree 

Chaz:Remember when we first met?

Ari:Yes , Why?

Chaz:Just think about how our personalities matched that day, I didn't even care about you being pregnant 

Flashback 

It was In "The Giant" grocer store.Chaz was looking for Rainbow Ice cream , He was getting the last one.Ari saw him take the last one and she said "Aw man". 

Chaz:Oh If you want this you can have It

Ari:Really?

Chaz:Sure 

Ari:Thanks 

Chaz:I'm Chaz 

Ari:Hi I'm Ari 

Chaz:And whose the little person In your tummy? 

Ari:Oh this here Is Azria , She's gonna be here In about 4 months 

Chaz:Congrats , You're beautiful 

Ari:Thanks you're sexy 

Chaz:*Laughs*

Ari:Sorry I didn't mean for It to come out like that ,Pregnancy hormones 

Chaz:It's okay , I like you. Are you single? 

Ari:Yeah 

Chaz:Aw well you change that 

Ari:Oh really?

Chaz:Yeah 

They both laughed and Chaz and Ari walked around the store and talked and exchanged numbers.The next few days their phone conversations were daily.They went on dates and then their relationship started getting serious In about a month.They were so happy together. 

End Of Flashback 

Chaz:I remember that so well, I remember when you were so sweet and kind. Now you changed my perspective of you 

Ari:Chaz....I'm still the same girl 

Chaz:Well you let a old flame come into OUR relationship. Ari I love you but I can't do this anymore . I'm catching the next flight out to Silver Spring , Feel free to come get your stuff. 

With that being said Chaz put on his jacket and zipped up his suit case. 

Chaz:Tell Azria I love her 

Ari:*Cracked voice* Okay 

Chaz left.....

(3 Weeks Later) 

(Ari's POV) 

Two days after Chaz left I stayed In the house mad depressed.My mom was worried about me but I didn't care about anything else.I missed Chaz , Eventually I had to get out the house to find a apartment In L.A , My decision was made to move out here since Chaz basically kicked me out. I found a condo In Baldwin Hills for $600 a month.Then I caught a flight to Silver Spring boxing up my stuff and ordered UPS to deliver my stuff to L.A. Chaz wasn't really sad anymore , He had a new girl already.I was so jealous, I was left without anyone. I guess I'm gonna live the single life.Now I'm still unpacking shit , I'm gonna paint Azria's room purple.Roc and I have been on parent terms when he picks Azria up he doesn't speak to me and he gives me harsh looks.Nayla found out about us but her "forgiving and forget" ass took him back.Shit , My friends try to make me feel better but I'm just not even In the fucking mood to be In a go lucky mood.Today Is Kat's baby shower , London has been planning It so hopefully It's good. I just don't know how to feel about Nayla and Prayla being there...The "Ayla's" are taking over. Prayla I'm still In a bad place with her she's sus as hell to me she could be out to get me again , I gotta slowly form a relationship with her.As for Nayla? They only invited her ass cause she's with Roc and they didn't want be "rude", The bitch doesn't even know Kat so what's her point showing up? She has none.Today Is gonna be interesting. 

(End Of POV) 

(An Hour Before The Baby Shower) 

Ari,London,and Cherrish were preparing more of the appetizers for the baby shower before everybody begins.The living room was so cute , It had blue everywhere.The entrance said "Welcome To Kat's Baby Shower", The gift was set In the corner of the living room,The cake had a sonogram printed on the cake and at the bottom It said "We Can't Wait For Your Arrival Baby Trenton", Decorations hung from the ceiling and It was so magnificent. The girls sat down and made the deviled eggs. 

London:This baby shower Is so exciting 

Ari:Yeah , Even though I never had one , Still the joys of being a mommy Is wonderful 

London:Yes! I had one though , It was amazing. Hopefully I'll have another one 

Ari:You want another baby 

London:Yeah 

Ari:I think one Is enough for me , Plus I don't even have anyone to make babies with 

London:Aw Ari 

Cherrish:At least you can have babies! 

Ari:Woah , What?

Cherrish:Nothing , Sorry 

London:Yo you ight Cherrish?

Cherrish:Yeah I'm good sorry for kirking off like that 

Ari:It's okay , You can't have babies? 

Cherrish:I can....I guess Craig just doesn't want any 

Ari:Don't worry when the time Is right you'll have a baby 

Cherrish:*Nods* 

(Cherrish POV) 

I had to cover up my lie , Craig wasn't the reason I couldn't have kids,I was the reason I couldn't have kids.Well my condition, I just found out I have a cyst on my ovary that I can't even have children because of how big It Is.That's why I have been late on my period and felt sick.I'm not gonna tell anyone about It just yet not even my girls , I need to keep this between myself and my mom.Not even Craig can know.I feel bad that If our future grows I won't be able to give him any kids. 

(End Of POV) 

The girls finished up making everything and gust began to arrive and they sat the gifts on the gift table and socialized on the couches In the living room.Ari played with her nail rocking back and forth waiting to see If Prayla and Nayla would show up.Then Prayla walked In , She looked different , Her hair got a little longer.WEAVE! , She greeted everyone and put the gift on the gift table she looked at Ari and Ari looked at her In confusion. 

Prayla:Ari can we talk 

Ari:Sure 

They went further back In the dining room. 

Ari:Yes?

Prayla:I still think you have some animosity towards me 

Ari:Hell yeah I do , You embarrassed me and ruined my engagement party, And at that time you knew we were cousins.Why did you have to do me like that? Family Is supposed to stick together. 

Prayla:I know and I am so sorry , the green eyed monster came over me seeing you with Roc , I guess when he said he loved me I wanted the actual love he was giving you I am deeply sorry and I have changed so much In my heart.Plus I don't even care about Chresanto anymore , He has his bitch ass girlfriend 

Ari:*Laughs* We may not be on good terms but you and I were thinking the same thing about her 

Prayla:Yeah , I know her from my book club,and she was doing too much at Olivia's party.She's a bitch 

Ari:Ha! , Well..I guess I can give you a chance Prayla 

Prayla:Thank you so much,Can I have a hug?

Ari:Sure *She Hugs Her* 

Prayla:Thank you 

Ari:No problem 

They both joined everybody back In the living room.Guess who was already there? Nayla! Her smile  lit up the whole room.Ari low key mugged , Nayla saw Ari and Prayla come back In the living room and her smile disappeared , Was It gonna go down? 

Nayla:Oh hello Prayla 

Prayla:Sup 

Nayla:I'm good and you 

Prayla:Great 

(Ari's POV) 

That bitch saw me , I'm glad she didn't say shit to me

(End Of POV) 

London:*Whisper In Ari Ear* No fighting Ari 

Ari:I won't If she doesn't start anything *She gulped a glass on champagne down* I'm so not ready for this 

10 minutes later Kat arrived , She looked so beautiful and she was glowing.She had on a blue sundress and flip flops with her hair Wet n' Wavy.Everybody cheered out of joy as she walked In.She covered her mouth as she saw everyone waiting on her and the decorations. She hugged the crew Ari,London,Dani,and Cherrish. Especially London since she did all of this and planned It. 

Kat:*Tears* Thank ya'll so much for coming! 

London:You're welcome girl , We love you 

Kat:Aw I love ya'll too 

Kat sat down and asked for someone to bring her a plate of food.Since she was pregnant and It was her shower people catered to her.She was eating like she never ate before and she put unusual stuff together , Pregnancy! cravings. Then after she ate London called for everyone to pick up their gift , Dani handed her's first. Kat unwrapped the gift like a 5 year old on Christmas.It was onezee's and bibs that said "Mommy's Little Man" "Hungry Man" and "Monkey In The Middle". 

Kat:Aw thank you so much Dani! *She hugs her*

Dani:No problem baby 

Kat:Who Is next?

London:Me! *She hands her the gift* 

Kat:*Unwraps It* Awwwwww.It's a Baby Monitor 2000 , I can see and hear my baby while he's sleep 

Ari:I need one of those 

London:I got more 

Ari:Can I have one 

London:I got you 

Nayla:I would like to give you a gift 

Kat:Okay bring the gifts to mama 

Nayla:*Hand her the gift* 

Kat:*Unwraps* Aw a whole supply of diapers! 

Nayla:Yah diapers for days 

Kat:More like years haha thanks Nayla 

Nayla:You're welcome 

The baby shower continued with Kat receiving wonderful baby gifts.After everyone gave her the gifts London presented a game called "Pass The Diaper" , You had to put chocolate In a diaper and then get a circle and pass It.Someone has to control the music and whoever gets the diaper when the music stops Is out.Ari was the person to control the music.As soon as the diaper landed In Nayla's hands she stopped music.Nayla didn't really care but she had a mug on her face.It made Ari laugh inside even Kat laughed.The baby shower was fun , Kat enjoyed herself and everybody left except for Nayla and Prayla to help clean up. 

Kat:Guys this wonderful thank so much 

Girls:You're Welcome 

London:Now I cannot wait for little Trenton to get here 

Kat:I know right the way he kicks he can't wait either 

Dani:Is Xavier excited? 

Kat:He says he Is, Guys I think that kid doesn't even like me 

Dani:He's just going through a phase he's only 5 

Kat:He's wise as hell to be 5 

Ari:*Wipes the table* Maybe you should bond with him 

Kat:I tried 

Ari:Try again 

Nayla:Kat It was nice joining ya'll 

Kat:Aw thanks for coming 

Nayla:I'll tell Roc how nice you guys were to me 

Ari:Tuh 

Nayla:Excuse me Ari?

Cherrish:And here we go....

Nayla:Do you have something to say? 

Ari:Bye , Nayla have a nice day 

Nayla:Save the drama for your man..Oh wait

London:Oop. 

Dani:She didn't just go there 

Ari:Look you uptight bitch.I could have had Roc I could have fucked him,Gotten back with him,All of that! When we were over his mom house we were so close to having sex.TWICE! , But I didn't want to do It at his mom's house , When Chaz found out about us I told Chresanto we shouldn't have even kissed,Technically bitch I'm 50% of the reason why you're still with him , The other 50 Is because your forgive and forget ass took him back.Okay so you may now be dismissed cause I am not gonna argue with you any longer hun. 

Nayla:Whatever bitch , Don't be surprised when no one talks to your pathetic hoe ass anymore

Ari:Okay... 

Nayla:Bye ladies 

Nayla left and then the girls focused their attention back on Ari who was squeezing the shit out of the spray bottle to clean the table. 

Dani:Well that was...

Cherrish:Petty 

Ari:I don't even care that bitch Is annoying 

Prayla:That girl likes to sabotage 

Ari:Yes! Will someone please call Wale 

Kat:Ya'll talking now?

Ari:Yeah we made up 

Prayla:I wanna have a relationship with Ari and do what cousins do 

Kat:That's great 

Cherrish:Why did she come again?

Ari:They invited her to be nice 

London:I don't have a problem with her though 

Ari:Oh 

London:Don't do that Ari

Ari:I just said "Oh" London that's cool that you don't have a problem with her I don't think no one does except for me 

London:Okay 

Dani:So....The boys are performing at Nokia tomorrow 

Kat:I know right , I can't wait I miss going to concerts 

Cherrish:I don't miss the thirsty fans 

Ari:I'm not going 

Dani:Why not? Come on Ari just because you and Roc aren't on good terms doesn't mean you shouldn't come support the other boys

Ari:I don't know that bitch Is gonna be there and..

Dani:So don't worry about her you got your girls with you 

Ari:I guess so , I don't want any drama though 

London:Guys I gotta tell ya'll something 

Girls:What?

London:Like 3 weeks ago I saw Kristie at Party CIty 

Prayla:Are you serious!? 

London:Yes 

Prayla:Did she work their or?...

London:I don't think so 

Prayla:Yo If she's been sending threats I gotta talk to her I think I'm the only person she'll talk to , You can't tell anyone 

London:I'm not 

Ari:That bitch Is crazy ,The police need to hurry up and find her ass 

Dani:Yes go on a manhunt or something! 

Prayla:I'll see what I can do 

So what ya'll think? I have a lot In store for this story. And there's gonna be a lot that you wouldn't expect.Probably In the finale you will be shocked and ready for the Trilogy.

Ga verder met lezen