THE LOST TWINS

By falkuuu

Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. ... More

1 - My life
2 - Prison
3- Back to Home.
4 - New Room
5 - Rules
6 - Shopping
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Thank you/Important note:)
Part 2!!!??
PART 2: Chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
Note
YOUTUBE
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
Please ReadπŸ™πŸ˜”
chapter 83
chapter..
chapter 84
chapter 85
Thank you.❀
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3

chapter 78

9.6K 285 16
By falkuuu

Alesa pov

It was a Sunday morning. I quickly got out of my bed and had a relaxing shower. After having shower. I slipped into my outfit for today. I kept my hair down and then applied some makeup.

I wore my shoes , grabbed my phone and looked in mirror for the last time before running down.

I entered the dinning area and my whole family was already there. I gretted them 'morning' and I got Bunch of 'mornings' in return.

I slipped into my seat beside Alexa. She was looking beautiful as always.
Alexa's outfit.

Anna's outfit

Bria's outfit

We quickly ate our breakfast when Bria spoke.
"Are we ready girls?" she asked

"Can't be more ready" I replied excited.

"For?" Alex asked, confused.

"We are going shopping" Anna said

"Can we come to?" Colton asked

"No" Alexa replied immediately

"Why?" Alex asked

"Because it's girls time" I replied

"I want to buy stuff for myself. Let me come" Noah said.

"Nope" Anna said

Me and Alexa high fived each other while laughing. And they looked at us with innocent eyes. So that we take them. But NO. We are not taking them.

"We gotta go" Anna said standing up. Me, Alexa and bria followed her.

All our brothers followed us to the living room. Dylan and enzo both gave their wifes a hug and kiss on forehead. Then me and Alexa gave our brothers hug and left. Not before they said

'Stay safe'

'come soon'

'Call me if you need anything'

'Bring me something'

'Do you want me to drop?'

We were now outside Catherine's house. Well , we were here to pick her up as she was going us well.

We were waiting in the car for her to come and soon her house door opened and she camed outside with a smile. She was looking beautiful to.

Catherine's outfit

Alexa got out of the car to greet Catherine. She gave her a hug and Catherine kissed her on the cheeks. They looked beautiful together. They both came inside the car and Alexa was now in middle with me and Catherine on each side . Bria was driving the car while Anna sat beside her.

We soon reached mall. Bria went to park the car and all of us went near the entrance and there we saw Nancy(xander's fiance) , Sasha(Xavier's girlfriend) and Lia (Colton's girlfriend) waiting for us. We made our way towards them and we all hugged and gretted each other.

Soon bria came and we head inside the mall. We decided to have girls day today. As we were always accompanied by one of my brothers.

We went to have a spa, then manicure pedicure . We did our facials and then literally went to each of the brand and bought something for ourselves and we did not forget guys.

We all were tired and decided to go back home. Nancy, Lia , Catherine and Sasha were coming home with us. Coz why not have a sleep over? 

Well they decided to have a girls sleepover but I very well know that they all went to spend time their other half's. I mentally giggled on that.

Around hafe an hour later we reached home. The maids took our bags to our respective rooms and we all sat on the couch.

I saw my brothers entering living room with Ace.

"You guys are back" Noah said as he plopped on the couch.

My brothers went and gave their wifes/girlfriends a hug and sat beside them. Ace gave me a hug to..

"How was shopping?" he asked before sitting beside me.

"I had fun" I said smiling .

Then I told all of them the things which we did today and they were listening to me with all ears even the girls who already knew what we did.

"Ace, can you stay tonight?" I asked

"Ofcurse, are we having a sleepover?" he asked

"Yes" Lia said excited and we all burst into laughter.

"You guys, should go and freshup. I'll set dinner" Dylan said getting up from the couch.

"Let's go" Alexa grabbed Catherine's hand and ran upstairs.

"Come Nancy and Sasha, I'll give you my clothes" Bria said and they had the same size.

"And Lia come with me" Anna said

They all went upstairs to their rooms. Well, Nancy, Lia and Sasha went to their boyfriends room or as we can say their future rooms.

My brothers went into the kitchen to help Dylan. Ace looked at me sheepishly and picked me up bridal style.

He started walking upstairs and I was continuously kissing him on his cheeks. He looked cute and damn handsome. He stopped outside Noah's bedroom and put me down. I went inside and grabbed a tee and track from his walking closet for ace.

Usually whenever Ace sleeps here he borrows Noah's clothes and Noah don't mind that at all. We then head to my bedroom and Ace locked the door.

I turned around to face him and said "why did you loc-" he cut me off my putting his fingers on my lips.

He slowly take his hands on my back and and start caressing it with one hands while his other hand was on my neck. He slowly brings himself closer to me and kiss me on my lips. I kiss him back with equal love.

Both of his hands were now on my back and they slowly moved down to my ass as he squeezed them not breaking the kiss. I slightly moaned during the kiss.

He broke the kiss and looked me into the eyes and I locked my eyes with him "I love you beautiful" he whispered in my ears and I felt some type of way...

----
Not edited

Thanks for the support you guys gave me this past few days.. I still needed time but I should not run away from my work so here is another chapter..

I hope you enjoyed...❤👀
I love you all.. Muah! ❤🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 79.4K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
8.3M 242K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
294K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
73.6K 1.2K 27
This story is about two Twins who have went thru hell and back together but one day when there abusive step-Father and Mother suddenly die in a car c...