✧*̥˚RUlE BREAKER *̥˚✧ J.M 1

By jjstruelove

Kooks were known for their class, wealth, and overall being snobby stuck up people. Pogues were known for th... More

Rule breaker.
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱.
𝗵𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 !

𝘀𝗶𝘅

11.7K 181 99
By jjstruelove

𝙈𝙨. 𝙂𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙨.

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 to do the right thing. And that was using sticking up for parents and helping them. But I couldn't protect them anymore.

"Dad?" I called into the house not seeing anyone.

I set my bags down and the sudden deja vu hit me sending chills down my back.

"Aria! In here." My father answered me from the dinner room.

My parents were sat together eating dinner on opposite ends of the table. My mother nearly dropped her fork when I stepped into the room.

"Sweetie sit." My mother peered up at me with guilt filling her eyes. "Please."

I complied sitting down in the middle of them and picked with the bottom of my shorts.

"So..." My father broke the silence. "I heard that you were seen with some pogues."

I choked on my spit and peered up at my dad. "Excuse me?"

"Mhm Aria." He folded his hands dropping his fork.

"Dad. It was nothing that you think. You know kooks picking on pogues." I laughed.

"That's all it better be Aria." He continued his meal.

"Uhm dad? What do you need to finish your Royal Merchant search?" I asked.

"That damn compass." He snapped. "I can't find it anywhere and I'd kill for it."

"There's a party at my friend's house and I have to
go." I forced a smile before standing up and pushing in my chair.

"But you just got here." My mother spoke for the first time since dinner.

"I'll be back." I lied straight threw my teeth.

Before going into my room , I turned the hallway and locked myself in my fathers office. I scrummaged threw his scattered papers.

"Perfect." I whispered grabbing the coordinates from the map and writing them down. I slipped them into my back pocket before sneaking back to my room.

After grabbing all of my stuff , including my bag I opened the front door and was welcomed by someone.

"JJ!" I gasped pulling him away from my front door and to the side of my house.

"Hi Aria. Miss me?" He smirked looking down at me.

"Yes, very much JJ. But you can't be here." I grabbed his hand and ran with him and into the Twinkie.

I closed the passenger door as I got in, and looked at my house as JJ started the car. And my heart fell to my ass.

My father stood at his window staring at me and JJ while shaking his head.

"J drive." I didn't take my eyes off the window.

And that's all it took for him to speed off into the Outer Banks.

♡︎

I spent the night with JJ in the back of the van. No we didn't sleep together in that way. We were just cuddled up in the back of the van.

"JJ out." I shoved him out of the van so I could change.

I changed into a denim skirt that ended a little above my mid-thigh paired with a brown crop top that ended just under my boobs.

I opened the van doors to see JJ with his hands over his eyes. "Are you done yet?"

"Yes J." I stepped up to him and pulled his hands down. My hair was tied up into a tight high ponytail wanting it to stay out of my face.

"Well. Don't you like pretty." He pressed a small kiss on my collar bone before pulling my hand and lacing our fingers together.

I didn't know what me and JJ were. But I liked this. A lot.

We snuck up to the window and saw a peacefully sleeping John B.

"DCS! I know you're in there!" JJ screamed and banged on the window.

"Whoa!" John B jumped up the couch in fear.

"Gotcha, slick." JJ high fived me.

"You should have seen your face" I laughed entering with JJ.

We all hoped into the Twinkie and started driving to Ms. Grubbs house.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you." JJ spoke up from the seat.

"She's like, "Oh John B." JJ mimicked Kie.

"Is that what she does?" JB scoffed at the blonde in the passenger seat next to him.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you." JJ tried to make points but was failing.

"She kissed me on the cheek." John B protested. "It's not like we were makin' out. Low hanging fruit, bro."

"Don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes. You're like "I kinda like that," and you start blushing.

"I blush? Yeah." JB scrunched his face up at JJ "Really?"

"Yeah." JJ pleaded with him.

JJ took ahold of the compass and twisted around his hand catching John B's attention.

"Hey, don't..." John B snatched it out of his hands.

"I was just looking at it." JJ shrugged.

"I gotta admit, your father's compass in Scooter's boat, that's freaky." I spoke up for the first time.

"Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole things out." John B sent me a smile threw the rear view mirror.

"I'm sure she would love to talk to us. It's not like her husband just drowned or anything." JJ argued just as we pulled up to the house. And I agreed with him.

"You know what this house looks like? Whoever lives here smokes too much weed." JJ whispered.

The three of us jumped back when we heard glass shattering and screaming.

"Bullshit!" A man yelled.

"Maybe we should come back." JJ started backing away.

"No,no, shut up. Shut up, JJ" John B insisted pulling us too the side of the house.

"Tell me where it is, or I'll fuck you up." The same man screamed.

"I..." JJ went to speak again but was cut off by JB "Shut up. Come on." He pulled us closer to the door.

"Come on." He urged at JJ and I.

"Is it here in this house?" The man continued too scream.

I'm guess the woman was Lana who was crying "Please! I...I didn't"

"Still think we should stay." JJ whimpered.

"Is that paint?" I felt the wall chipping and it going straight into my hair.

"Yes, it's paint" John B whispered.

"Let's get the hell outta here, man" The men instead stomped around.

"We should just go. He's got smuggler" JJ tried again but was pulled back by John B "Shut up."

"Smuggler written all over him." I finished for him.

"Shut up. Shut up." JB whisper shouted at us.

The door was swung open revealing the men who shot at us.

"Dude, those were the guys who shot at us." JJ looked in between JB and I.

"Go back." John B pushed seeing them starting their boat up.

JJ laced our fingers together as we made our way into the absolutely wrecked house. "Ms. Lana?" John B called out "Ms. Lana?"

"Hey. Hey!" I gestured the two boys to a lady slumped against her bathroom wall.

"Hey, are you okay?" John B asked gently, crouching down next to the shaking woman.

"It's okay." I spoke gently.

"Dude, she's tweaking." JJ tightened his grip in my hand.

"Do you need a doctor?" I asked looking at her fragile state.

"Let's call the sheriffs department." JB turned to the both of us standing behind him.

"No cops, please." She begged.

"Mm. That's not good. Come on, dude. Let's  just go." JJ breathed trying to convince John B.

"You shouldn't be here." She cried.

"That's enough for me. Come on." JJ gripped John B's shoulders.

"Wait, wait." JB shrugged JJ's hands off.

"What do you know about these guys?" He asked scanning her.

"They were looking for something."

"Does it have anything to do with this?" John B pulled out his father's compass. "Do you know anything about this? This was my father's, and Scooter had it. Why?"

Lana's eyes widened as he held up the object "Scooter didn't have it okay? Don't tell anyone you have it."

"Come on." I gripped John B.

"Why?" He insisted for answers.

"They can't know! You've gotta get outta here!" Lana screamed at the boy next too her.

"What do you know about the compass?" JB hissed waving it in front of her.

I let go of JJ's hands and grabbed John B pulling him up and away from her.

"Go! Get out!" She yelled at us.

"We gotta go. Let's go." The three of us ran out of the house.

"Have fun" JJ teased as we pulled up to Sarah's.

I frowned at the thought of seeing all of them. Being with JJ and all of them was so much more fun.

"Hey. Don't pout pretty girl. We will see you soon" JJ leaned forward and lightly kissed my nose.

"Wish me luck!" I kissed his cheek and slapped JB lightly before hoping out of the Twinkie.

♡︎

"Jeez, man, this is nuts" Topper looked around seeing everything destroyed.

"Agatha's a bitch" I stepped next to them making myself present.

"Well, well, well." Rafe smiled at me.

"So you're back?" Topper tilted his head.

"Just missed you." I patted his shoulder giving him the most fake smile.

"I mean, I just... I can't get it out of my head. It's just on repeat. "Your move broski." Topper said dramatically and I had the urge to slap him.

"Bro, he had a semiautomatic pointed at your head." Rafe scoffed.

"That's what I'm saying. It's insane. Safety off." Topper shook his head.

"That Pogue. They're freaking Pogues, man." Kels laughed, soon after the two other Kooks joined in.

"You know you should get a piece." Rafe suggested rubbing his chin.

"What do you mean?" Topper asked with furrowed brows.

I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes at the both of them. "You gotta fight fire with fire and defend the homestead." Rafe told Topper.

"Right? Yeah." Topper agreed with him "I-I'm gonna get him back all right? I'm making it a little project of mine."

"Yeah. You should." Kels agreed with him "Yo, that's Sarah."

My head snapped in the direction that he was looking in. And sure enough she was standing in front of a boat full of wires.

"Oh, so you left her in the boat?" Sarah was speaking to a little girl.

"Mh-hm" The girl looked up at Sarah.

"Okay, can you tell me what she looks like?" Sarah asked.

"She has a trunk and blue ears" She described the stuffed toy.

"Okay. I'll get her for you." Sarah made her way towards the boat.

"Be careful of electricity" She reminded her.

Sarah stepped into the boat trying to avoid all of the wires "It's dangerous. What is she doing?" Topper eyed his girlfriend.

"Watch her fall and make a big drama out of it." Rafe rolled his eyes at his sister.

"Hey, there's 14,000 volts in those wires." Topper screamed at her.

"Hey, Sarah, be careful!" I yelled at the girl.

"Ari!" She shrieked seeing me.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Sarah, get down now!"
Rose came onto the deck.

"Rose, calm down. I'm an athlete. I got this." She shooed her step-mother away.

"You're gonna get electrocuted. Get down!"

Instead of being a normal human and getting down so they wouldn't be paralyzed, Sarah decided to dance around the wires like an idiot.

"She wants attention." Rafe grumbled.

Rose tightened her grip against the deck railing looking at the girl "You gotta be kidding me. Get...Oh my...No."

"Sarah, that's not funny." Topper whined at her, growing irritated.

"When I tell your dad about this, Sarah." Rose threatened.

"Little fired Sarah." Rafe joked earning a death glare from me.

"Rafe, your sister's crazy man." Kels ran a hand over his face.

"I see her." Sarah turned back to the look at the little girl.

"Sarah! When I tell your dad-" Rose started to tell but was cut off by Sarah "falling".

Sarah screamed as she fell off and down into the pit of wires.

"Sarah!" I screamed.

"Sarah!" A distressed looking Topper yelled.

"Ah." Sarah sat up, swinging the wire around "It's disconnected."

"Holy shit." I ran my hands threw my hair.

"For the love of God." Topper groaned.

"Absolute sucker." Sarah retrieved the toy before standing up. "Topper, you should see your face."

Topper held his hands up in defense. "Yeah. Okay, yeah, I'm sorry that I care. All right, guilty."

"Congrats pussy, you're officially her bitch." Rafe teased.

"Okay. And you're Aria's bitch. Oh wait.." Topper teased making Rafe clench his jaw.

"Actually used to be. But since I "spread my legs",He isn't my bitch anymore." I began to walk away but an idea hit me. "Oh and Rafe. I did spread my legs. Last night to be in fact and it was way better thank you. Maybe he can give you some notes?"

"Oh shit" Kels gasped at my words.

I continued my walk to find the blonde girl.

Sarah was sat against the deck, playing on her phone.

"Sarah." I called, catching her attention.

"Heyy" She slipped her phone in her pocket before walking over towards me.

"I'm sorry. For just leaving you at the beach, I just hate when he speaks too me like that. And I'm sorry for not reaching out to you." I apologized to her.

"No it's fine Ari. I understand why you do that. I would've done the same thing. I love you." She sniffled a bit.

"Oh sarah. I love you" I hugged her and kissed her temples.

"I never wanna loose you. Us." She laid her head on my chest.

"Don't even worry about that." I rubbed her head lightly.

"Who's car is that?" Sarah asked seeing the Twinkie pull up.

So much for parking across the street John B.

"Uh my ride." I smiled "See ya later."

My feet carried me towards the car, where a happy little JJ sat in the passenger seat. "Hey babe." JJ smiled.

"Hello. Miss me?" I sat behind me laying my chin against his arm.

He brought his hand up and cradled my head and rubbed my roots lightly, and I could probably fall asleep. "Very much." He smiled down at me.

"Yeah. I'm here too, by the way." JB rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey JB." I punched his arm.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 !
hey babies 😻😻 i hope you all enjoy.
i love y'all <3 I'm working on the next chapter
currently, so it should be out very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.1K 36
𝙺𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 In which the Kook Princess Rosalía Fernandéz becomes a bone deep Pogue and falls in love with a certain blond boy. Season 1...
9.9K 128 26
Aria Campbell, Kildares finest. Daughter of the riches. She was a Kook at heart, but that was until she fell into the arms of JJ Maybank. Son of the...