Player

By neteyam_

"Hey-" "Fuck off cosentino" "Didn't even let me finish" "Nahh your just trying to fuck me ain't gon happen" Y... More

Charcters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Player

16

1.2K 20 1
By neteyam_

Y/N POV

as i got home from walking with mattia and kairi i heard a loud bang from the inside of my house.

"what the fuck" i said and bursted through the door and the boys followed behind me.

i saw isaac on the floor holding his head and my mom coming out from the kitchen. once i realized what happened i started laughing my ass off.

"Y/N don't- oh" mattia said realizing what happened to.

"bro you good" kairi asked holding in his laugh.

"oh fuck! that hurt" isaac stumbled up rubbing the back of his head.

"y/n isabella ramirez and isaac ramirez table now!" i made eye contact with isaac and we both looked scared.

"ma kairi and mattia are here please" she placed her hands on her hips and made a deadly face.

"w-we will go upstairs" i heard mattia's voice then a bunch of footsteps run up the stairs.

my mom pointed at the table. me and isaac slowly walked to it and sat down. she got something out her pocket the slammed it on the table. my eyes went straight to it and i saw a positive pregnancy test.

"YOUR PREGNANT" my mom yelled furious. i was so shocked i didn't know what to say.

"what no" sike. i yelled back at her standing up. i slapped isaac in the back of his head.

"tell mom bitchass" my mom took her eyes off of me and went straight to isaac.

"igotmyexpregnant" he said really fast. i already knew but i didn't understand him.

"WHAT" me and mom both yelled.

"i got my ex pregnant" he said with a fearful face. my mom smiled but with anger.

"y/n go upstairs please" i nodded and ran upstairs as fast as i could. once my mom does that she scary as fuck.

"how did-" kairi was cut off by my mom screaming. i fake smiled and shut the door.

"damnnnn bitch what happened" mattia said laughing a little. i sat on my bed.

"isaac got his ex pregnant and almost got me in trouble" my closest door slammed open and we saw emily.

"HE WHAT" her voice had anger and sadness. this bitch is obsessed with me or what.

"what the fuck! get the fuck out of my room" i went to her and drag her by the hair pushing her out of my room.

"how about we get Chick-fil-A" mattia's voice said. i turned around to see mattia smiling and kairi getting of minecraft.

"bet bitches" we all slipped on our shoes and walked out my room.

"you fucking cheated on me with your ex" she yelled. i could tell my mom was stressed. isaac just stared at her.

i pushed the boys out the house and closed the door as fast as possible. i am not about to be in that drama.

"start the fuckin car NOW" mattia struggled to put the keys in his car.

"mattia can you be any slower" kairi yelled and pointed to the key hole.

"i'm fucking- there" mattia finally got it and drove to Chick-fil-A.

y/ns.left.nut just posted a new picture!

——-

y/ns.left.nut: with these fuckheads😌
liked by kairideath mattiadgaf aleonlyfans and 132k others

theycallmevictor: damn no invite
|y/ns.left.nut: it was late

kairideath: bro u caught me off guard
|y/ns.left.nut: well stay on guard tf

mattiadgaf: ugh i look sexy
|y/ns.left.nut: *cricket noises*
|kairideath: *cricket noises*
|aleonlyfans: *cricket noises*
|theycallmevictor: *cricket noises*

aleonlyfans: bitch i wanted food to
|y/ns.left.nut: well 2 fucking bad

y/nbitches: FINALLY GOT IN HER SPAM
|loveskairi: congrats babe
|mattiasexy: congratulations

load more comments

"alr i finished my food" i said laying back on the seat with my phone.

"shit this is bussin" mattia said stuffing his mouth with food.

"he fucking that shit up" was heard from kairi's phone. me and mattia looked up and laughed.

"y'all bitches ready" i asked while standing up.

"yeah who's leaving a tip" kairi questioned scratching the back of his head.

"all of us tf" mattia said walking up to the front with us following.

we put the money in the little box and left the place. kairi was in the back and mattia and i were in the front obviously.

"can you take me home" i asked. i was probably going to get in trouble cuz isaac.

"you sure" mattia asked starting the car, i nodded.

i said bye to the boys and left the car. once i walked in my mom was there with isaac.

"so you knew and didn't tell me huh" she said with her arms crossed.

"i just found out today" i answered back.

"i don't care give me your phone" hold up what.

"what why! i'm not the one that got a bitch pregnant! i was in school when this- you know fine! i yelled and threw my phone on the table.

"give it to me in my hand" my mom yelled at me.

"no" i said and walked upstairs.

"y/n get the fuck down here right now!" i rolled my eyes and went back downstairs.

"what mom! what now! i'm sick and tired of getting in trouble by isaac's stupid mistake! why am i getting in trouble for isaac getting his ex pregnant! tell me why what did i do so wrong!" i crossed my arms waiting for a response.

"exactly" i said then walked to my room and slammed the door.

a: this happens to me ALL THE TIME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 8.2K 31
[𝙘𝙤đ™ĸđ™Ĩ𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚] 𝙡𝙤đ™Ģ𝙚 𝙖đ™Ŗ𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤đ™ĸ𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙜 đ™Ĩ𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘đ™Ē𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤đ™ĸđ™ĸ𝙤đ™Ŗ đ™Ŧ𝙝𝙚đ™Ŗ 𝙚đ™ĸ𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙨𝙚...
45.6K 494 19
Now you can be with your favorite anime boys and girls- all of them Requests are open
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
175K 2.2K 32
No words for this lmao