| ๐’๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐ | ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ ๏ฟฝ...

By bruxxxx

~๐’๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐~ โค๏ธŽ ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โค๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ†“ 2 ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
A/N
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

3.

2.2K 79 511
By bruxxxx

DISCLAIMER: no I'm not making Uraraka the jealous crazy ex bc I do not like Uraraka slander. Also when I put songs at the top they're song requests and I'm choosing my Mina headcanon for her skin color, I'm not making her fucking pink :).

live laugh love Uraraka <3

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Midoriya's pov:

"Be home by 9 Izuku!"

I gave my mom a bright smile before walking out the door. I was supposed to meet the others a few hours ago but I ended up oversleeping so that didn't happen. Although I was already 3 hours late I was gonna attempt to meet them anyway.

I placed my skateboard by the door then walked into the cafe I was in yesterday and was greeted by someone who surprisedly wasn't Emery.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" The girl asked.

She had bright curly pink hair that was in two high space buns and dark skin that glowed in the summer sun.

"Uh, do you guys have apples by any chance?"

She looked me up and down then gave me a dull expression.

"This is a cafe. Can I get you a cake pop instead?"

"Sure," I looked down at the name tag that was resting on her shirt. "Mina."

She went to the back while I took my wallet out of my bag. She came back with a pink cake pop in her left hand, I handed her 2 dollars as she handed it to me.

"You're cute, what's your number?"

She was bold. Extremely bold. Which was shocking considering she was friends with Emery. Emery wasn't bold she was just hard-headed and unintentionally rude.

"I'm actually talking to someone at the moment." I said nervously.

"Realllyyyy? Well, can I at least have your name if things don't work out?"

I knew if I told her my name she'd immediately recognize me and I'd lose my privilege to walk into this store. If not telling her my name meant I could walk into this cafe and not get harassed I would gladly keep my identity a secret.

"Nope." I grinned.

"And why is that?" She bent down on the counter, resting her head on her palm, and gave me a sly smirk.

"Ask your friend, she probably has a list of reasons."

She has bound to find out who I was eventually I might as well give her a head start.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She tilted her head.

"Figure it out."

I took a napkin and wrapped it around the cake pop as I walked out the door. I let out a sigh of relief noticing how my board was still in the place I left it as I picked it up and headed towards the park.

"Look who finally came!"

Kirishima tossed his arm around my shoulders as bent down to hand the cake pop to Eri.

"He can buy a cake pop but can't answer his phone."

"What do you mean I checked my phone like six times?"

I looked up at Iida as he held his phone in front of me showing me his text messages to 'Izuku-might'.

"Why the hell is that my contact name?" I said as I felt Eri pull my hand and trace her fingers over my scars.

"Bakugo heard your mom talk about it when we were over for dinner one night and I thought it was quite amusing so I made it your contact name."

"Don't bring me into it, you damn nerd!" Bakugo shouted.

"You guys shouldn't have been eavesdropping in the fi-" Shoto said.

"Shut it Candy-cane!"

"All I'm saying is you shouldn't have eav-"

"I said shut it!"

I let out a laugh before I pulled my hand out of Eri's grasp and walked up to the top of the ramp. I laid on my back as I looked up at the sky. There were a few small clouds in the sky and the moon was still visible. The summer sun was blazing hot and it was making me regret my choice to wear a long-sleeved shirt.

"So, Izuku-might, how are you and Emery doing?" Denki asked, giving me a playful smile.

"Not sure, haven't talked to her since yesterday. Positive she still hates me though." I replied, still looking at the clouds and fiddling with one of my rings.

"Don't play her like you played Uraraka," Kirishima said.

My headshot at Kirishima.

"I didn't play Uraraka."

Everyone went silent.

"I didn't play Uraraka!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Zuku." Kirishima grinned.

I sat up.

"I didn't play Uraraka! Uraraka completely understood how I felt and we left it at that. I didn't play her!"

"You used to her to move on but didn't even end up moving on and broke up with her while talking about another girl." Shoto said blankly.

"I don't recall." I said turning away on my side.

"You might not but I'm sure Uraraka does."

The more I think about it the more I realize our break up was entirely my fault. Uraraka was nice, caring, and extremely pretty, my stupidity was the reason we didn't work out. We dated for about 5-8 months can't remember much because I mostly treated her as one of my friends rather than my girlfriend the entire time.

August 28, 2019

"Maybe you just need some help moving on? Denki suggested. "I have this friend her name's Uraraka around your height, a little shorter, light brown hair, extremely pretty. You could go out with her and see how it goes!"

Denki seemed cheerful and I had nothing to lose going into this so I agreed.

A few weeks passed and I was now on a date with the one and only Ochako Uraraka. She was exactly how Denki described her, nice and pretty but I had hoped she would have been more talkative because we've been sitting in uncomfortable silence for about 10 minutes now. I figured I could teach her how to skate or talk about my notebook considering those were the only two things I could go on and on about but I assumed she wouldn't be interested in those things.

"Tell me about yourself."

I should have asked that when we got here but I guess it's better late than never.

"I like to bake with my friend Tsu on weekends, I like to collect rocks that I think are pretty, and I get extremely nauseous on planes. How about you?"

"Um, I like to skate, I tend to pinch my bottom lip when I'm deep in thought, and I got this scar on my hand by trying to save a cat from getting ran over one time."

I reached my hand out in front of her as she traced her fingers over the scar.

"You risked your life to save a cat?" She laughed. Though I couldn't tell if she was laughing at me or with me.

"Yeah and then I adopted it but it died like a week later because I didn't have any proper cat food and it probably had some sort of sickness before I took it in."

She was looking at me weird, I didn't realize telling her about a dead cat probably wasn't the best date topic.

"Do you have your board with you?" She said looking up at me with her hand still on mine.

"Yeah, why?"

"Teach me." She said sternly.

I took her hand and dragged her into an almost empty parking lot. She got on the board and I held her waist making sure she didn't fall.

"Okay so, put your foot on the floor."

She did.

"Now push back." I instructed.

"I can't push back your hands are on my waist."

"Right yeah," I took my hands off her waist. "I'll catch you if you fall don't worry about it."

She pushed herself forward and was doing well. So well that I thought I didn't have to guard her. I was wrong.

She was going full speed towards a parked car. I ran up to her and grabbed her by her waist, I saw my skateboard go underneath the car. I looked up only to see that Uraraka was now on top of me. Before I went on this date Denki had given me a list of things to do, one of those things was to kiss her, and now seemed like a good time.

Trusting someone I've only known for 8 months with this type of stuff probably wasn't that best idea but no one else had given me any feedback so I'm trusting Denki.

I stared into her eyes and she stared back at mine.

I bet I look really stupid.

I was extremely nervous so I sort of just stared at her for while hoping my body would move on its own.

Shit, she's getting nervous.

Do something.

Do something!

I kissed her.

The kiss had gone on for a few seconds before she pulled away. Even though it was dark I could see how her face had turned bright red.

"Can we just get back to skating?" She smiled.

She tried to hide it but it was clear she was uncomfortable. This wasn't my first kiss so I'm wondering how I managed to fuck it up.

"Yeah, yeah sorr-"

"It's fine, let's just forget about it okay!" She got off me, brushed her clothes, and flashed me a cheerful smile.

She was smiling yet all I wanted to do was cry.

A few days had passed since then and I have been ignoring Denki as much as I possibly could.

"Zuku, you can't ignore me all week." Denki whined, hovering over my ear.

I haven't gone to the park in a few days because I couldn't face the shame of going outside.

"What happened on your date with Uraraka?" Denki said, consistently poking the same spot on my back.

I ignored him.

"Todoroki, ask him how it went."

Shoto sighed before asking "Midoriya, how'd the date go."

"I don't know, ask Denki and his stupid advice." I shot back.

"Well if my advice was so bad perhaps you should have asked Todoroki, he's good with girls."

I turned to face Denki.

"Shoto doesn't even know how to talk to his own father let alone a girl... no offense Shoto."

"No offense taken."

"Great, now everyone out of my house before I call the police." I threatened.

I threw my blanket over my head ready to go back into grieving.

"You know Eri misses you," Denki said.

He was guilt-tripping me, and it was working.

I took my blanket off my head and glared at Denki.

"You haven't bought her anything all week and she's wondering where you've been."

"You guys could just buy her somethi-"

"No no, she says it has to be you!" Denki yelled.

I stared at Denkis pleading face and groaned.

"Fin-"

Denkis deafening cheers cut me off.

"Did you guys get the nerd out of bed yet?" Kaccchan walked in holding a box of apple juice in his left hand.

A few hours had passed and I was finally home after a long day of the others just dragging me to places I didn't want to be. I hung up my hoodie and took off my shirt placing it beside me on my bed, I reached for my phone on my bedside table and saw a message from Denki.

Sparky

S: Just because things went horrible the first time doesn't mean you should give up!              Here's Uraraka's number, you can thank me at your future wedding :).

I was aware that Denki's advice was never good but perhaps he was right this time. I went ahead and texted Uraraka.

After that conversation, me and Uraraka started going out. It was fun, at first.

As time went on I felt as if I should have viewed her differently than I had. I should have viewed her the way Denki did but I couldn't. I was looking for something in her that I could not find.

It was like searching for a planet only to find yet another star.

"Dekuuu, your little girlfriends here."

I turned to see Uraraka walking through the door. It was Christmas eve and we were at Shoto's house to celebrate but all I could think about was how it was also Emery's birthday.

I hope she was no longer celebrating it alone like she did every year. I hope she was celebrating it with someone who loved her just as much as I did.

"Hey Izuku, you there?"

My thoughts were interrupted by Uraraka waving her in front of my face.

"Yeah, yeah sorry hi."

I took her hand away from my face and kissed it causing her to blush. She sat on the couch next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You seem to be quite lost in thought, would you like anything Izuku?" Fuyumi asked.

"No, I think I just need a little fresh air, excuse me."

I walked through their hallway and onto the balcony, there wasn't much to look at out here.
You could see a not-so-great view of the city and maybe if you looked hard enough a small forest was visible.

"Can I keep you company?"

I turned around to see Uraraka standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, sure."

She stood beside me as we admired the view together. The more time I spent with the Uraraka the more I began to despise myself, and it was entirely my fault.

"The moon, it's beautiful isn't it?" Uraraka whispered still staring off into the view.

I realized how heartless it was to break up with someone on Christmas but leading her on seemed worse.

"No, it's not," I turned to see the look of confusion on her face. "Listen Uraraka, your really cool but I only see us working out as friends."

"Oh,"

"There's nothing wrong with you there's just this girl-"

"There's a girl?"

"Yeah she's someone I used to know and I think- I think I still have feelings for her and I wouldn't want to lead you on. I swear it's-"

"It's fine I get it. Fuyumi probably needs help with dishes I should go."

I nodded and watched her walk away.

What I hadn't realized that night was, the moon was quite beautiful, but not because of her.

_____________________________________
Not gonna lie my only thought while writing this chapter was "let's blame it all on Izuku."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
37.3K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
1.9K 170 17
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ โ—๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 275 17
สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› ส€แด‡แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแดแด˜สŸส ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแดแดœ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€