MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 53

16.7K 938 238
By luvbangton

Bom got out from the limousine. She was looking so hot tonight. The black dress hugged her body perfectly. Her hair was in a messy like bun but was decent. Her milky skin stood out. And the face mask was covering her beautiful face.

She stared at the large cruise ship which was ahead her.

A red carpet was ahead leading her to the cruise. Bom sighed. It's been almost 3 months now. Everything was going smoothly. But she felt chills running down her spine seeing the cruise. This is her party. Her father is going to hold a party to announce the news about his daughter. A party for higher position people in the country. And it is supposed to be a big surprise for everyone and that's the reason why they are all ordered to wear a mask. To make things interesting in the party.

A boy came to her and snaked his hand around her waist. Her soon to be fiance,Choi Jaekyung. That's Lee Joonkie's wish. To marry his daughter to this boy who happened to be a son of a very rich businessman and also a mafia. Both of them walked forward through the red carpet.

Bom looked back. She saw him. The person she is been dying to see. Her love. Cha Eunwoo. He was wearing a mask too. But she could recognise him. His eyes were already on her. She looked ahead wrapping her arm around her fiancé's waist. She knew that her brothers must be somewhere close right now. The party will be a blood party tonight. Bom entered inside the cruise hiding so much secrets inside her heart. Secrets no body know. She knew her fate. But she wasn't sad. Atleast everyone will be at peace after this night.

Time skip

The cruise ship started to move. The party just started. Glasses of wine crashed together. The night starts from here.

Bom sticked with her fiance. The man was a pain in the ass. His hands were all over Bom's body. But she had nothing to say. She has to stay silent.

And it was the time for the couple dance. Every couple went to the middle and danced to the slow music. Bom also had to go with her fiance. Every now and then,partners got exchanged.  Bom also switched her partner few times. Because she saw him. She wanted him to come to her. She doesn't want to explain or anything. She just needed to be in his embrace. And as God listened to her prayers,he came to her. He politely asked her partner to give her hand to him.

And Bom was dancing with him. Cha Eunwoo. He purposely pulled her more closer to his body. They stared into each other's eyes not saying a word.

"I know it's you" Bom whispered with a smile.

"I know that you know" he replied back.

"Still dared to come to me?"

"You won't let your father to catch me right?"

"How are you so sure?I can do it right now" she asked with a serious face.

"You won't " he simply answered.

Bom went silent." Let's talk.Not in here" she quickly dragged him outside the hall. They went to the pool area. No one was there since the main party is inside. Both of them went near the fence.

"You are a fool. If you came here for something, you shouldn't have come to me. You know who I am"

Eunwoo smiled sadly. He tried to remove his mask but Bom held his writs not letting him do it.

"You will get caught!" She whisper yelled in panick.

"And this is why I approached you" he got closer to her." You made me a fool. You made me love you. And instead of doubting you,why do I keep having hopes like this? I have this little hope Bom. You are still our Bom. Right?"

Bom looked down shaking her head."You are wrong. I am not her anymore. Why do you keep having hopes? I even killed Mr.Kim--"

"Did you?" He cut her off. She looked at him with wide eyes."Did you really kill him?answer me?"

Bom gulped hard. His eyes were suffocating her. He slowly caressed her cheek."please answer me. You didn't right?please Bom. Answer me before it's late. Things won't be nice in this night. They are here. Tell me before it's late. I can protect you" he looked so desperate. 

She felt happy. But she couldn't let him change their plans. It might be risky. And she doesn't know what will happen next. They might fail tonight if anything goes wrong and she has to stay as Lee Joonkie's daughter to help them. And to rescue her father,she has to remain as Lee suha.

Instead of answering his question, she decided to break his heart." Stop this Cha Eunwoo. Do you think i still love you? Then you are wrong. I never loved you. I was just playing around. You knew it too right? Don't tell me you fell for me" she chuckled and with each word her heart burned down. Her heart wailing. Deep cuts were made.

Eunwoo looked at her in disbelief. He shook his head not believing her words." Y-You are lying"

"I am saying the truth" her cold eyes wounded him.

His eyes were slowly turning teary."T-Then why did you chase me for 2 fucking years?" He asked feeling an agonising pain playing in his heart. His blood shot teary eyes questioned her."Was it all for fun?Did you really think of me as a toy Bom?why did you do this to me? I-I clearly told you that I am scared of loving but still you played? A-And made me fall in love with you?am I nothing to you?"

Bom tried to look away but he held her chin and kissed her lips making her eyes go wide. Heart beats sync together. Like a playing drum,it beats. His lips were not moving. He just kept his lips on hers. But it had a big effect on them.

He slowly parted away and looked into her wide eyes."was it nothing to you? Didn't you feel anything?" He asked in a whisper.

Bom stayed silent for few seconds staring into his eyes. I'm sorry my love. Maybe we are not meant to be. I never regret loving you. Please don't feel so much sad. Please don't be hurt too much. Please stay healthy.  I love you.

"Yes,it was nothing to me. You are nothing to me"

Eunwoo looked up not wanting his tears to roll down. Then he looked at her with empty blank eyes. "Fine. Maybe I was a fool to trust you. I will leave"

He was about to turn but he gasped feeling a pain on his head. And that's when Bom noticed her fiance standing behind Eunwoo with a metal stick. Her eyes went wide.

"NO!!" She screamed from the top of her lungs and hugged Eunwoo who was about to fall down. His weight was too much to resist so she had no choice but to kneel down with him. Her wide teary eyes looked at his unconscious face."no,no,no. Please wake up. Eunwoo-ya,wake up please" she mumbled like an insane girl.

Her fiance grabbed Bom by her hair making her scream in pain."you bitch!did you think I didn't see anything?!Cheating on your fiance!what a slut you are!"

Bom glared at him. Her jet black eyes turned even darker. She carefully placed Eunwoo's head on the ground and gripped onto Jaekyung's wrist and yanked his hand away. She stood up facing him.

Jaekyung scoffed and grabbed her hair again tightly." You bitch!do you think you can get away from this easily huh?no fucking way. Let's go to your father first" he spat and started to drag her with him.

Bom started to struggle in his grip."Let me go you bastard!leave me alone!"
Bom didn't want to fight. It might cause a big trouble. She has to stay in Lee Joonkie's good side. And her actions might affect her brothers who are surely inside the cruise." Please i will do anything!don't tell father!please I beg you!"

Jaekyung stopped hearing her. He turned to her." You will do anything?"

"Yess,I will do anything!"

"Fine. Come with me"

Bom's body trembled under his gaze. She wanted to fight but she couldn't. She looked back to see Eunwoo on the ground. She again turned to Jaekyung.

"Let's go"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

IMPORTANT
■I have made an official insta account for my wattpad purposes. I may add spoilers of what's coming next in this story in the insta acc. Also I will be posting about my upcoming works, and about my stories etc.

Please follow my acc!

@luvbangton 

That is my insta!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.2K 63
Born in Daegu, Jung Y/n grew up alone despite living with her mother. It was her last year in high school when her Mom decided to get married to som...
98.6K 2.2K 54
Lee Y/N a girl of 12 years old get kicked out of her family because of an misunderstanding . Will her family and her get over the misunderstanding a...
584K 31.6K 34
So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl asked looking at the seven men infront of...
80.5K 1.5K 59
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...