๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ

By tha0nlymama

"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?" More

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๏ฟผ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

47.7K 2.8K 6K
By tha0nlymama

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Baby, what you want out the store?" Kareem asked looking at her as he stood outside the car, she shook her head.

"You don't want a water?" He asked, she nodded. "You need to eat, probably got my baby in there starving..."

"Kareem go pay for the gas..." my mother said, he eyed her. "So you can take us to McDonald's"

"You got McDonald's money?" Kareem asked, she chuckled.

"Kareem, I'm not no child..." my mother said shaking her head. "You gone get me and my babies some McDonald's"

"Watch me don't" Kareem said nodding his head. "Lil bit, you want something out the store?" He asked, I nodded.

"Sweet tea Snapple please" I said, he nodded.

"Last time, I'm not going to McDonald's" Kareem said looking at my mother, she sat there and stared at him. "You sit there then..."

I sat back and looked out the window as he closed the car door before walking inside the store.

"I got something for him..." I heard my mother mumble. "Let him not get my damn food..."

I shook my head and pulled out my phone, I unlocked it before I went to my messages opening up Paris and I thread.

                                 𝐋𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬❤️

                                                                 Hi Paris
                                                Can I talk to you?
                                                          Delivered

                                                      Are you okay?

I sighed and shut my phone off as I saw that he didn't text me back. I wasn't sure if there was anything wrong and I didn't want to think the worse but my mind couldn't help itself with filling thoughts up about Paris.

Since he'd dropped me off that day at my house I haven't heard anything from him and I was beginning to get worried because he's never not found a way of not responding nor returning any of calls and messages.

It's been that way since we actually began being friends as well as when we started hanging out.

I didn't know if there was something wrong which was the only thing in my mind that made possibly think the worse. I could say since the talk with Ms. Shannon I found myself beginning to worry and think about Paris more than I have once before. I felt like there were a lot of things that made me wonder about him and especially now that I couldn't get in contact with him it just made me anxious wanting to speak to him.

I'd just hoped that everything was okay

"Here lil bit" I heard, I looked over at Kareem seeing him handing me a my Snapple.

"Thank you..." I said grabbing the Snapple, I opened it before I held it up to my lips as I began taking sips.

"How much time we got?" Kareem asked glancing at my mother as he got in the car, he started up the car before he drove off.

"Only 20 more minutes" my mother said, he nodded.

"I hope y'all ready to come out of y'all pockets" Kareem said, I shook him. "I want forty a piece"

"You hear me lil bit?" He asked looking at in the rear view, I shook my head.

"You can stop because we already know what my baby is" my mother said, I nodded.

"It's a girl..." I said, my mother nodded.

"No it ain't" Kareem said shaking his head. "No it ain't"

"You own us one hundred a piece if it's a girl so you better be ready to come up out of your pocket" My mother said looking at him , I nodded.

"I tell you one thing..." He said making a turn.

"What?" She asked.

"It better be a boy..." Kareem said, my mother smiled as she looked at him. "I'm not finna be occupied with three girls Grace"

"It's not up to you" she said chuckling, Kareem nodded.

"Mhm, we gone see" he said look ahead at the road.

"Take me to McDonald's!" My mother yelled, I chuckled as Kareem between the road and her.

"Grace..." She starting laughing as she looked at him.

"I am gone get you some McDonald's, you don't got to do all that yelling" he said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry boo, you know I be hungry more now" she said, he quickly shook his head.

"You sholl do" Kareem said, my mother eyed him.

"Don't start with me" she said shaking her head, he chuckled. I looked down at my phone as I felt it vibrate, I eyed it hoping it was a text from Paris but frowned once I see it was just an Instagram notification.

"It's written all over your face..." I heard my mother sung out, I looked up seeing her and Kareem bopping their head to the music as he turned the volume up. "You don't have to say a worddd..."

"Just smile a smile a smile, a smile for me. It's better than any word I've ever heard" I eyed Kareem as she sung to my mother, I smiled once I seen her smiling. "I know that I'm a very lucky guy, to have someone like you..."

I slowly began bopping my head as I listened to the music and looked out the window as Kareem continued singing while driving.

•••

"Come up out of them pockets sir" My mother said smiling, I grinned as I looked at Kareem.
He stared at my mother as she held her hand out.

My mother had just gotten finished with her appointment, I was happy because everything went well with both the baby and my mother but Kareem was still on edge processing that there was going to be another girl added to the family.

"Man, I cannot believe this..." he said shaking his head, he took the ultrasound pictures from my mother's hand and looked at them. "That doctor must of seen something wrong"

"That doctor did not see nothing wrong" my mother said chuckling. "My baby is a girl, she has a little private part I know you see it"

"I don't—My mother took the picture out of this hand and pointed where there was a mark, he eyed it before he looked at my mother. "Yes sir, now give me and my baby our money. Make it three hundred for my other baby"

"See, you going to far with this nie" Kareem said shaking his head, he grabbed her hand as we walked out the doctors office. I followed behind them as we walked towards the car before getting in, I placed my seatbelt on and sat back.

I pulled out my phone as I heard it ring, I eyed it seeing it was Senia that was FaceTiming me.

"Hello" I answered looking in the phone, I heard movement before her face popped up.

"Girlll..." I heard her dragged out, I grabbed my purse and reached inside it pulling out my Airpods as I heard more movement and noise in the background before I seen her prop her phone up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I eyed her seeing she was in a bathroom as she kept looking between outside the door and the phone.

"Where you at?" She asked looking into the camera.

"I'm with my parents, I went to my mothers doctor appointment today..." I said, I furrowed my eyebrows as I seen her look out the door.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, she sighed.

"Girl, I don't know..." Senia said shaking her head.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking into the camera.

"When are you suppose to be coming over this way?" I heard her ask, I looked up and glanced outside the window before I looked back down at the phone.

"I'm going to ask to get dropped off..." I said, she nodded. "Why?"

"Have one of you heard from Paris?" I asked, Senia looked at the phone rubbing her face as she stared at me. "I haven't heard from him since the other day..."

I hope that they did

"He here..." she said, I eyed my phone before nodding. "Oh he's here alright but—Whew chile, it's ghetto"

"But what?" I asked, she shook her head.

"He here wit—Senia quickly opened the bathroom door as I heard noise coming from the background.

"Hold on girl, lemme call you back" Senia said, I nodded as the phone hung up, I shut my phone off as I looked up.

"Can I get dropped off at Mulani's?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can drop you off lil bit" Kareem said backing out the parking space, I nodded.

"Thank you..." I said, he nodded.

"You're going over there today baby?" I heard my mother asked.

"Yeah..." I said looking out the window.

"Have you talked to Paris lately?" My mother asked, I shook my head. "Everything's okay with him?"

"I don't know..." I said shrugging, my mind drifted off to how there possibly could've been anything wrong with him.

I found myself questioning many different things as I began thinking about him not talking to me. I immediately began thinking about if I did something to make him stop talking to me. I mean he was there at Mulani's house so that must've meant that he'd been talking to everyone else except for me.

I didn't want to think the worse but I couldn't help but to think about if there was something other than him not feeling okay for him to just stop talking and hanging out with me. As far as I've known there wasn't anything that I did for that to even happen so I was extremely confused.

I pulled out my phone and unlocked it as I went to our message thread eyeing the recent messages, I stared at the recent ones I'd sent seeing that he'd read them.

"Why—I shut my phone off and continued looking out the window.

Minutes later I'd noticed that we were now in Mulani's neighborhood. I took my Airpods out of my ear and placed them away in my case before I grabbed my purse and put them in there.

I eyed as Kareem drove until he pulled up into Mulani's driveway seeing that Paris's car was parked, I cleared my throat as I waited until the car stopped to take my seatbelt off.

"Here lil bit" I heard Kareem say, I looked over at him seeing him lift up pulling out his wallet. He opened it and pulled out a hundred dollar bill before handing it to me, he looked at my mom as she chuckled and held her hand out.

"Gone head and give it to me" she said laughing, he sighed and shook his head as he pulled out two more hundreds handing them over to her. "Thank you boo"

"Look baby, you got your first hundred and you ain't even out of the womb yet" My mother said, I giggled as Kareem looked at her and shook his head.

"I ain't finna deal with this..." He said, my mother looked at him and stuck her tongue out. I shook my head and grabbed my purse and phone before I opened the car door and got out.

"See you guys later" I said waving as I shut the door, my mother rolled down her window and looked at me.

"See you later love, call me if you need to get home" she said, I nodded.

"Okay" I said.

"See you lil bit" Kareem said, I waved. I walked towards the front door and knocked, I waited patiently as I stood there for someone to open the door. I eyed as the door opened revealing Cassius, I shook my head as he stood there grinning at me.

"HEY BESTFRIEND!" he yelled, I gasped as he quickly grabbed me and pulled me inside. "Get yo ass in here"

"FRIEND!" I heard, I looked up seeing Mulani walking towards me before pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away and looked around the living room seeing nobody but Paris, I felt my stomach flutter as I seen him on the couch with a girl. I eyed the girl as she sat there while Paris laid down in her lap while he smoked a blunt.

"H-hey" I said lowly looking over at Mulani, I smiled as she mugged looked over and mugged Paris and the girl. "W-what were you guys doing?"

"Waiting on you..." Mulani said, I slowly nodded as she continued mugging them. "BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO KNOW—Mulani!" Glizmo said cutting her off, he shook his head as he walked inside the living room.

"Wassup lil sis" he said nodding. "Come on"

"Hi" I said.

"Nah, let her finish" Cassius said nodding his head. "SHE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN PEOPLE FUCKING HEAD! LIKE DID YOU FUCKING SLEEP TODAY" He yelled, I looked between all of them before I seen Senia quickly walk towards us. "WHO TF—CASSIUS!"

"Cassius, I told you—oh, hey boo" she said smiling as she looked at me, I smiled as we shared a hug before I pulled away.

"GOT MY BESTFRIEND FUCKED UP!" I looked at Cassius as he yelled looking over at Paris and the girl, the girl eyed him before she started talking to Paris.

"Yo, y'all chill out man..." Glizmo said shaking his head as he covered Mulani's mouth before she started talking. "Come on"

I glanced over at Paris as he continued smoking while he associated with the girl before I followed behind everyone, we walked down the hall towards Mulani's room and walked inside. I walked over to the bed and sat as everyone did the same, I looked down at my fingers as I began playing with them. I stared at them as my mind drifted off to what'd I'd just saw.

I knew that Paris and I were only friends and I was still in the process of trying to figure out if I'd like him but I felt myself get slightly jealous seeing that he was talking to another girl. I didn't know why but I did and I felt like in the very moment I'd seen him laying on her as if he do the same with me made me wonder a lot if I actually did liked him more as a friend.

I couldn't be mad because we were just friends and I hadn't even had clarity of him liking me but I did feel confused and somewhat upset because now the thought of him purposely ignoring me was all in my mind. I hadn't done anything that I'd known about to make him ignore me nor stop associating with me.

The more I sat here into deep thought the more I did ask myself was him ignoring me was really the big problem I found myself having or was it that I was jealous of seeing him be the way he'd be with me to another girl.

I didn't know and couldn't answer that but I did know that I was out of luck of getting to talk to him.

I wanted to but I was going in and out of trying to make that decision. I didn't want to make a fool of myself with putting effort into trying to talk to him like I'd did before just for him to completely ignore me.

"That nigga bogus as hell" I heard Mulani say, I looked up and seen Senia nod along with Glizmo.

"For real foo, and that shit pissing me off because I see how this shit playing out with him" Cassius said, I eyed him. "Blood don't know how to express his feelings and so with him feeling the way he do for Euphoria he doing shit to make him forget about her"

Glizmo nodded while Mulani and Senia shook her head.

"That nigga always been that way..." Glizmo said, Cassius nodded.

"Well, have y'all talked before he got like this?" Mulani asked looking at me, I shook my head.

"I've tried talking to him but he hasn't responded to me..." I said lowly, she nodded. "The last time we'd actually talked was when he dropped me off home" I added.

"That's fucked up..." Senia said.

"Fuck that nigga" Mulani said, Glizmo eyed her.

"Bae..." he called out, she looked at him as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry but how tf he just gone ignore Euphoria and then do dumb shit like bring a bitch in here around us like we suppose to be cool with that..." she said, Senia nodded. "That shit is foul yo"

"I wanna go in there and drag her by her hair..." Cassius blurted, Glizmo chuckled. "Stink, I know y'all seen her lace bruh..."

Senia chuckled and nodded.

"Bruh, you seen that shit?" He asked looking at Glizmo, he nodded and laughed.

"Shit crusty as hell..." Glizmo said, Mulani laughed.

"Real double o that shit crusty as hell..." Cassius said shaking his head. "She didn't put no makeup shit on her forehead either because you can see the color of the fucking lace, up there looking like a fucking Tyler Perry character"

I covered my mouth as I held in my laughter but failed once Senia burst out laughing.

"Boo..." she dragged out, Cassius chuckled and shook her head.

"Nigga ain't never lied" Glizmo said shaking his head.

"Ian' gone lie, that shit kinda hurt me feelings foo" Cassius said.

"Why?" Mulani asked laughing.

"Because I taught that nigga better than that, I feel like I wasted my time mastering that nigga for him to fail" he said.

"Well, let's go see what they doing" Senia said, I quickly stopped myself from nodding.

"I swear y'all better not go in there running y'all fucking mouth" Glizmo said, Senia nodded. "Especially you..."

"I'm cool..." Mulani said, he hummed while eyeing her. "Friend, you wanna go in there?"

I looked over at her as everyone looked at me and hesitantly nodded, she nodded and stood up from the bed along with everyone else. I stood up and followed behind them as we walked outside the room.

"Senia and Cassius y'all go in the kitchen and peeped through there..." Mulani whispered, they nodded. I continued following behind them as we walked into the living room, I quickly glanced at Paris and the girl seeing them get up. I walked over to the couch and took a seat as Mulani and Glizmo did the same, I eyed Paris as he pulled out his phone.

But you don't wanna text me back...

"Ayo, we finna head out" He said walking towards Glizmo, I watched as he continued not acknowledging my presence as they dapped each other up.

"Cassius!" Paris yelled, Mulani shook her head as she looked at the girl.

"What fuck nigga?" Cassius answered walking into the living room along with Senia.

"Finna head out" Paris said, Cassius nodded as he dapped him up.

"Bye LOSER!" Cassius said yelling, Senia shook her head. Paris shook his head as he turned, and walked passed me grabbing the girl's hand. 

"Bye" the girl said waving, I smiled small before waving as everyone just looked at her. I swallowed the lump that formed as I watch Paris held the door opened for her as she walked out before he did the same.

"BITCH!" Cassius and Mulani yelled, Senia and Glizmo shook their heads.

I looked at them and sighed as I sat back in the chair, I stared at my finger as I rubbed my arm thinking about the same thing I've been thinking about.

Why isn't he talking to me?

      𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
   ______________________________

                                         •••

-𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

-𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕💕

-𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 😬

-𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

-𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜...

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖?

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 & 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛...

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙸'𝚖𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍
𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!!

𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜🤎!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.8K 50
๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“..
74.8K 2.1K 20
"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?"-beomgyu
8.6K 285 2
โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‡ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… แด‹แดแดแด‹, แด€ษดแด… แด‹แดแดแด‹ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… แด›แด€แด‡... . . . ...ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แดแด‡ แดกแด€ส...๐Ÿ˜Œ โ โขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ โŽโŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐•‹๐•’๐•–๐•œ๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅโŽ โŽ  -ั‚ฯƒฯั‚ฮฑษ› -ะฒ...
7.7K 315 16
๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜, ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ? ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.