๐‘๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ | r.suna

By leahrintarou

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ. ๐–๐€๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จโœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜

23.7K 629 1K
By leahrintarou

- this chapter contains the topic of drinking, smoking, and being intoxicated

"This is gonna be interesting" y/n sighed and got out of the car. the walked up to the door and suna opened it for her as the music's volume only get louder due to them finally entering the house itself.  "Y/n, suna!! Glad you guy's could make it" terushima greeted. "Hey teru" she smiled while gave him a nod. 

she immediately scrunched her nose,  the unfamiliar and strong scent of alcohol and weed filling she and suna's nostrils. y/n made her way to the kitchen since she saw akaashi there as he helped assist bokuto's tipsy state.

y/n checked to see suna's where abouts and hummed in content when she saw that he was talking with the twins. "When did you guys get here?" She asked akaashi once she finally approached him. "I drove here with bokuto, kenma, and kuroo. You could've came with us but suna insisted on taking you here" akaashi smiled, teasingly. 

"Its not like that keiji," she said with a playful annoyed tone. "anyways, I'll be on the couch" akashi nodded and y/n walked over to the living room and saw a few people who she was familiar with, sitting on the sofa. 

She sat in between osamu and atsumu and pulled her phone out. "I'll be taking this" atsumu said as he lightly grabbed the phone out of y/n's hand.

"Atsumu"

"Y/n" atsumu smirked and slid y/n's phone into his pocket. "Come on, have some fun" atsumu offered y/n a empty shot glass. "i wont have fun unless you give me my phone back" she sarcastically smiled. he let out a sigh through a "fine" before returning her device and giving her an empty shot glass. tendou filled the small cup and y/n immediately let the content's of it pass her lips. 

On the other hand suna was watching every move she made. He kept a eye on her like he said he would, showing a bit of concern when y/n began to detach from her own conscience. "Suna come help me with aran, he's drunk" Suna heard kita call. 

He didn't want to leave y/n on her own but he also needed to help kita since he knew what aran is like when drunk so he decided to make the task quick. atsumu stood up from his side of the couch to help assist suna and in the blink of a eye, a figure decided to take that now vacant seat. 

"hey, y/n" aku smiled as her weak glare felt like nothing to him. "what do you want?" she asked, tone actually showing interest, desperately wanting to know his goal with her. "like i said, i just wanna talk to you. privately" aku gestured to the rest of the boys sitting on the couch. 

y/n contemplated the situation for a bit but she was snapped out of her thoughts as she felt a firm grip on her wrist. "let's go" aku was about to pull y/n up but her movements were stopped when she saw suna's figure standing in front of her.

"why is it that you have to have this talk 'privately', aku?" suna questioned as he looking down at his sitting figure. "because, it's private. i don't want anyone to ease drop" he said, trying to defend his actions.

"everyone at this party is either minding their own business, drunk, or high. no one who look twice if they saw you talking to y/n. it's a party. you just want an excuse to take her upstairs, dumbass"  suna said with a teasing tone due to aku's poor excuse. 

"you're fucking sick" just as suna said those word's, aku's grip on y/n's wrist tightened, causing her to slight wince and yank her hand out of his grip. "you haven't changed suna. you still try to stick up for y/n about any little thing that she goes through" aku sighed with an amazed smiled.

"and that's a bad thing?" suna held his hand out in front of  y/n and she took his grip, accepting his help to stand her up. "treat your whore well, suna. she can easily slip out of you grasp if you're not careful" aku smiled. suna only side-eyed him with a death threatening glare as he assisted y/n to the front door.

to sum it up, aku was an obsessive ex who cheated on y/n since he was jealous of she and suna's friendship and decide to give her "pay back". and even four years later, he still couldn't get her out of his head

suna opened the door and with a arm wrapped around y/n's shoulder, he helped to guide her in the direction of his car. "suna" she called, eye's lazily scanning the ground beneath her own feet. "Yeah?" he looked over to y/n, seeing that her expression was unreadable but the slight gloss and expanded pupils that were staring at the ground, told him everything that he wanted to know. "Thanks..."

"you're fine, don't worry" 

once they reached the passengers side of the car, he allowed y/n to get into the seat as che pulled her seatbelt across her chest. suna then went to the driver's seat and sat down closing the door. He calmed himself down and decided to figure out a plan.

"Y/n, is it cool if i let you spend the night at my-" y/n's eyelids were met with the bottom part of her eye causing a sigh to escape from suna's lips at her sleepy state.  suna took his phone out before dialing akaashi's number. "Hey suna, is everything okay?"

"yeah but i need to take y/n home, she'll be cool staying at my house for the night, right?" he questioned. "i mean you guys do share a dorm so it wont be that much of a difference. you should ask her, yourself." akaashi stated, the music in his background getting fainter, telling suna that he was trying to find some place quieter. 

"She's sleeping right now. aku was with her at the party though and he tried to make a move on her" suna informed before starting the car . "what'd he do to her?" akaashi asked, concern clear in his voice. "he tried to take her upstairs" suna hesitantly mumbled. "he's still here right?" 

"he should be" suna replied, earing a silent "okay" from akaashi. "ill get terushima to take care of him" he added. "okay, come over when you're done for the night" 

"Okay got it. See you then" akaashi said. "Okay" suna hung up the phone before stepping onto the clutch with one foot, and the other on the break to allow him to be able to turn the key  that he placed into the ignition. 

-----

Once they got to Suna's house suna tapped y/n's thigh trying to wake her up but it was no use.

"Y/n, wake up" he said getting out of the car, to walk to her side. He opened the door and unbuckled her seatbelt before wrapping an arm around her waist, helping her keep her balance while she got out of the vehicle. 

He looked into y/n's eyes, a pleading look somehow seeping through. he lifted y/n up by her thighs, placing one hand under her thigh and the other on her back supporting her as she rested her head on his shoulder. when they got to the door, suna removed his hand from y/n's back to get the keys out of his pocket.

He opened the door and walked in, closing it behind him. 

"Wanna go upstairs or stay down here?" Suna squeezed y/n's thigh trying to get her attention. "Do I have to walk by myself?" She asked.

"Down here it is" suna leaned down, gently allowing y/n on the couch in the living room before leaving to make a small trip to the kitchen. Once he entered, he went over to the fridge to get a bottle of water for y/n.

going back over to the figure sitting on his couch, he was met with her gently rubbing her temples as she looked down into her lap to avoid the lighting coming from the ceiling. "Headache?" He asked handing her the water bottle. Y/n nodded and suna sat down beside her. She drank some of its content's before placing it onto the coffee table in front of the sofa.

she looked over at him, no longer able to hide the tired in her own eyes as it showed though the dark circles beneath her lower eyelashes. Suna lightly pushed y/n's head down onto his lap. "Go to sleep"

"No"

"Go to sleep and stop being so stubborn" suna flicked y/n's forehead to which she just groaned and closed her eyes. he took his phone out from his pocket and was scrolling through his many apps, waiting for time to pass by until akaashi would be over. he took a glance down at y/n's spaced out and relaxed facial expression before getting the feeling that he used to get when he and y/n were inseparable. 

-----

"Suna, where are you?" Akaashi called out. "living room" suna said loud enough for the blue-eyed individual to hear. "looks like the dorm thing is actually working" akaashi lightly chuckled after seeing y/n and suna's current position. her head resting on his stomach as she faced his abdomen. 

"I guess...but uh to sum it up, she got drunk and i got up for a split second to help out kita with aran and when i got back, he was trying to take advantage to her intoxicated state." suna explained

Akaashi was quiet for a little bit but he nodded to his words, letting out a small sigh in relief.  "Can she stay over tonight? it's not a good idea for her to be back at the dorms" suna asked avoiding eye contact.

Akaashi smiled teasingly as suna's question before nodding. "Sure just take care of her, you know how she is during hangovers"

Suna nodded and thanked him. "Well I gotta get going since bokuto's drunk ass is in my car waiting on me" akaashi laughed.

standing up, he escorted himself, waving off suna's figure sitting on the couch. "Y/n, get up" suna lightly tapped y/n. She groaned and he swiftly stood up, leaving y/n without anything to rest her head on.

"what the fuck?" Y/n looked up and saw suna with no expression on his face. "i told you to get up" he shrugged, rubbing the tired from his eyes. "Fuck you..and why am I at your house?"

"Because you're still intoxicated" suna replied walking towards the stairs. "Can I take a shower?" She asked getting up. "Yeah sure" suna replied as he walked up the stairs with y/n following behind him.

"I'll give you a change of clothes" suna walked in front of his closet before taking out some lounging attire for her to change into. "thank you"

Suna nodded and handed y/n the clothes. "I'm gonna take a shower in the guest bathroom" suna added to which y/n nodded in response.

-----

Y/n got out of the shower and went into suna's room only to be met with him, half way covered up. towel, loosely draped around his hips. she groaned before waiting outside for suna to finish getting dressed.

"What? You saw me like that multiple times already" suna said, sneaking up beside y/n as she was staring at the wall of the hallway, in front of her, to pass time. 

"Shut up suna" she mumbled, making a small smile appear on his lips. suna sat on his bed and patted the spot beside him, indicating to y/n to lay down. went with his gesture before wrapping an arm around suna's waist. she faced his back since he decided to lay on his side to scroll on his phone and avoid dropping it onto his face. 

"your room is cold, just saying"

"i didn't say anything?"

"shh"

dudes, I'm sorry that this chapter was so long I needed to get this part over with😃

okay bye ilyyy <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
245K 7.1K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
439K 14.2K 44
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ. ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’: chatfic...
370K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...