T.H.E.I.R. Crazy Obsession

By sbproductions

When their only child was taken and murdered in front of them. August and Lira face a lot of obstacles in lif... More

A/N and Cast:
Exposed
History
Trouble In Paradise
His Pain
Her suffering
Unfinished Business
Forgive and Forget
My Obssession
Big D, Big Problems
Don't Play With Me
Learning To Obey
Pick a Side
Pick a Side Pt.2
A Revenge So Sweet
Powerful but Powerless
Help Me Help You
H.E.R. Rage
Evil Step Sister
Mother dearest
H.I.S. Sanity
Next morning
T.H.E.R.E.'R.E. Selfish
Frenemies
Cheater
Not So Secret Spies
Torture
Come Correct
Family Time
Family Time Pt.2
Control Your Men
Pathetic
YOUR WHAT?
Trades From the Trader
P***Y Power
Bloody Wedding Bells
Bloody Wedding Bells Pt.2
A Pleasure So Lovely
A Pleasure So lovely PT.2
Knocked up
Options
Plan B
A Mad Black Woman
Sexual Assult
Flexibility Ties
Adding Time and Breaking Rules
Rasing Suspicions๏ฟผ
Truth Behold
Caught in 4k
Painful Pleasure
No More Orgasms
Two Birds in One Stone
Epilogue (the beginning of shameless)

Dominate Lira

383 11 0
By sbproductions

Lira's POV: I know damn well his ass is not sitting up here calling me a hoe. I was just getting back at him for earlier but now he done pissed me off.

"So I'm a hoe now?" I snatched the gun out of his hand and threw it across the room

"That's not what I said mama."

He sighed hard knowing he just fucked up.

"But it's what you meant you long ass twig!"

I pushed his chest and he stumbled back a little. When he caught his balance he reached to touch my face. Raising my hand I smacked his hand away. Narrowing my eyes at me.

"Babygirl you know I get overprotective when it comes to you so can you blame me?"

"Yes the fuck I can if I never fucked him!"

He sighed and ran his fingers through his curls.

"Mama I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"Take off your pants."

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself August. You're in big trouble."

He looked at me weirdly before taking off his pants and boxers. His dick was still hard which made me smirk a little.

"Get down on your knees."

"Lira-"

Not letting him finish, I smacked his face and he stared into my soul angrily. The fire that was burning in my eyes reflected back into his but mine over powered his and he got down on his knees.

I grabbed the switch blade out of his jacket and cut his entire suit open as the knife grazed his skin. I pulled his jacket off and he was now on his knees naked.

"What's my name?"

"Mis-mnhh... mistress."

I cut him across his collar bone just a little bit not to deep but deep enough where blood could come out. To him this only felt like pressure.

"You are now under my control everything. I say you will do as your punishment. Understood slave?"

Lifting his head with the knife at his chin. I forced him to look in my eyes. When he did he swallowed a gulp.

"Yes mistress."

I smiled and walked over to our mini sex draw. Pulling out a pair of ropes and a towel. I wrapped his hands tightly with the rope and he let out a grunt.

"Don't drop it." I placed the towel on his dick

"Yes mistress..."

Picking back up the knife. I bent down to his level. Flicking my tongue across his lips he groaned. When I took his bottom lip into my mouth. As I sucked on it I cut the other side of his collar bone. He grunted into the kiss, I smirked pulling away. Then I licked it clean from the blood that leaked through it.

Picking myself back up. I took a step back and removed myself from my dress. Watching as his eyes roamed my body. I looked down and the towel had lifted up.

"Do you think a hoe would have a body like this?"

"No mistress"

He shook his head, his eyes not once looking away from me.

"If I told you I let him play with your pussy, would you be mad?"

"You're pushing it, don't say that to me." He clenched his jaw

I smirked and sat on the bed in front of him. I spread my legs open and played with my clit and watched in satisfaction as he watched me.

"You want a taste?"

Slowly, I stuck my middle finger inside my pussy them slowly pulled it out. He hissed, when I sucked on the finger and moaned.

"I want the whole thing mistress." He licked his lips

Quickly I grabbed his jaw and he opened his mouth allowing me to stick my finger in there so that he could suck on it. My lips parted, watching him suck me like that only got me wetter.

"I wanna give you all of it trust me I do but you sir have been a bad boy." I pulled out my fingers and bit down on his lip

"Forgive me mistress, I want nothing more than to please you."

"And you will."

August's POV: I fucked up and I fucked up badly. Lord knows what type of punishment she's bout to put me through. But I can't lie a part of me doesn't regret what I said. That's only because this angry and horny side of her is so sexy.

"Pick a safe word."

Safe word... fuck me!!!!

"Beautiful"

I licked my lips and stared at her pussy she's so damn wet I wanna fuck her so badly. Make her scream, dig her nails into my skin as I go deeper into her guts. Have her sit on my face so that I can swallow her entire body whole.

"Smart boy... get up and lay down on your back."

I got up and did as she asked. She removed the towel from me and licked from my balls up. I let out a groan. My member getting even bigger for her.

"If I tap your thigh three times fast you can cum... or you ask for permission if you need to."

"Yes mistress"

She stroked me off in her hands as she licked and sucked on my balls. I threw my head back and hissed enjoying the feel of her wet warmth around me. She then took me down her throat and moaned. The vibration hit me hard and I felt my soul leave my body from how good she was sucking me off.

"Permission to cum mistress." I groaned

"Denied"

"Fuckkk..."

"I don't wanna hear you, shut up."

She bluffing like a bitch right now.

She purposely stayed on my sensitive tip as she swirled her tongue across my slit. I groaned out loudly not being able to hold on much longer.

"Permission to cum beautiful."

She looked up at me and slowly lifted her head. She licked all the the way up from my chest to lips and kissed me lustfully. How tongues fought against each other. She was stroking me off fast with her hand. Literally begging me to explode but the words that were coming out of her mouth was saying otherwise.

"Denied" she smiled

She got up and pulled her legs across my face and sat down on it. I didn't waste anytime eating her like she was gonna be my last meal. Her beautiful moans filled my ears in the room as she creamed into my mouth. I latched my tongue onto her clit and just sucked on it. Her body started shaking hard giving me full dominance over her body.

At least I thought I had it. Shen then shifted backwards and her hand started to jack me off. I felt my precum ooz out my dick and as much as I wanted to grip her hand, I couldn't. She had tied them up in the ropes so all I could do was tighten my fist and curl my toes.

"Ohhhh... good fucking boy!"

She grounded her pussy more into me as I worked my tongue like the Tasmanian devil inside of her tasty pussy. She started stroking me faster but before I could ask for permission she got off of my face and slid my dick inside of her.

My eyes rolled all the way back. This pussy drive a nigga insane and she done already sucked the fuck out of me. There's no way I'm lasting. I felt like a high school virgin boy.

"Fuckkk mistress... I'm gonna cum."

"No you're not, you're gonna be a good boy and handle this pussy."

She grounded her pelvis into me and rode me fast and hard, like a fucking pornstar. I watched as her eyes rolled all the way back and her walls pulsated on me. As she rode out her orgasm. She leaned down and started nibbling and sucking on my earlobe.

That's my weakness and she knows it. Why she gotta be so evil!?

"You like the way my pussy rides your dick slave?"

"Yes mistress... shit!"

"You wanna cum in this pussy, huh? It feels so fucking good.... fuckkkk, I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuckk... babygirl stop doin that shit."

Constantly she'd tighten her walls around me. I couldn't take this childish shit anymore.

She stuck her tongue inside my ear and I knew she felt my dick swell up inside her. I looked down as she bounced up and down on my dick and I was covered in her cum.

"Answer me slave!" She smacked my face

"Yes mistress, please let me cum in your sweet pussy. I want us to cum together, please mistress I'm sorry for disrespecting you. I love you mistress, please just let me cum!"

This is what she wants... me to become her little bitch. As much as I hate to admit it, she got me. But I'll never say it to her.

She looked at me and smirked. She went all the way to the tip and squeezed her walls on me as tight as possible. She would look me in my eyes and continued to slow down and squeeze every time she'd reach the tip, all while smiling at me.

She's so damn evil...

"Whose pussy is this?" She asked me

"Shittt... it's mine."

"So then why the fuck haven't you came in it yet."

I clenched my jaw and broke myself free from the ropes. With aggression, I gripped her neck and pushed her all the way down on me, making her take all of my dick. She screamed out, her orgasm now growing with mind. Winding my hips, I exploded inside of her like never before.

"Gah damn beautiful!"

"Holy fuckkk I'm cumming!"

I lifted her up and started pounding her insides rough and hard. Fucking up her guts as she came all over my dick. When I looked down I was covered in he cum and her pussy was starting to swell up. I groaned and came inside of her again.

"Ohhh fuckkk I love you!"

This pussy make no sense. My eyes rolled back as I hissed. When I pulled out of her, she squirted all over me. Her entire soul leaving her body. She looked like she was having a seizure but she looked sexy though. I held onto her until she caught her soul back and her screams started to simmer back into moans.

"I love you more jucârie mea." (My toy)

I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and was getting ready to put her down on her feet but she stopped me.

"No it hurts you fucked me really hard. Can you carry me please?" She pleaded and I chuckled

"Of course babygirl."

She leaned into kiss me but stopped midway. Opening my eyes back up, I followed her eyes to what she was looking at.

"Oh my god, I totally forgot he was here." She gasped

"Ehh, not like he saw anything anyways. I'll call someone to clean it up later." I shrugged and carried her to the bath so that I could clean her off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566 44 23
Salvation lies within the recesses of her heart. Can he claim it as his own? โ—โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌเน‘เน‘โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ— ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข'๐ฌ life takes a harrowing tur...
1M 3.4K 6
Enemies to lovers - Mafia Romance "You only live, die and kill for your family." Lilliana Moretti was born and raised to be used against one of the...
3.5M 80.3K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
4.8K 67 40
This is the first book of a trilogy. All books must be read in chronological order as you may not understand what is happening and I will not be resp...