Someone Who Can Rival Me | Me...

By crimson2202

{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her str... More

Before y'all start reading
Chapter 1: Let's be friends
Chapter 2: I'm supposed to turn 13 today
Chapter 3: Im gonna be your what?
Chapter 4: Well this sucks
Chapter 5: I was just taking a peek
Chapter 6: Small fry like you don't deserve mercy
Chapter 7: As a bonus ..Dark hair
Chapter 8: I'm Sorry
Chapter 9: I should've been there
Chapter 10: Going to see a friend
Chapter 11: The supposed deceased
Chapter 12: I wanted to say it
Chapter 13: I'm just curious
Chapter 14: I knew you would catch me
Chapter 15: Deidamia
Chapter 16: I don't regret it
Chapter 17: My respect isn't free
Chapter 18: Lonely
Chapter 19: It was more than half
Chapter 20: I was waiting
Chapter 21: Rival
Chapter 22: Please don't make me let go
~Special Chapter 1~
~Special Chapter 2~
~Special Chapter 3~
Chapter 23: Call me Gojo
Chapter 24: A woman's voice
Chapter 25: Never been better
Chapter 26: I'm not protecting her
Chapter 27: Why did you choose me?
Chapter 28: A show huh?
Chapter 29: Because I'm nice
Chapter 30: After all we been through
Chapter 31: Do you have a metal bat?
Chapter 32: No return policy
Chapter 33: You cryin?
Chapter 34: Let's make a rule
Chapter 35: Oh, you're awake
Chapter 36: That brat!
Chapter 37: It didn't work!
Chapter 38: You're here too
~Special Chapter 4~
Chapter 39: It's fine
Chapter 40: You scared?
Chapter 42: Explain yourself
Chapter 43: Could give me the chills
Chapter 44: Supernova?
Chapter 45: See ya later
~Special Chapter 5~
~Special Chapter 6~
~Special Chapter 7~
Chapter 46: That's all that matters
Chapter 47: It didn't hurt
Author's Illistration!
Chapter 48: You fake!
Chapter 49: I haven't told him yet
Chapter 50: I'm going with you
Chapter 51: Lollipop?
Chapter 52: What is this?
Chapter 53: Counting on me
Chapter 54: Lets get him
Chapter 55: Do you trust me?
Chapter 56: So that's what she meant
Chapter 57: What a reunion
Chapter 58: I can still fight
Chapter 59: Mine's better
Chapter 60: I knew who you were
~Special Chapter 8~
~Special Chapter 9~
Announcement!
~Special Chapter 10~
~Special Chapter 11~
Chapter 61: Halloween sucked
Chapter 62: I'm out
Chapter 63: You better
Chapter 64: This way
Chapter 65: Aster
Chapter 66: You're right
Chapter 67: Us
~Special Chapter 12~
Chapter 68: Nothing but rocks
Chapter 69: Fragile
Chapter 70: Retribution
Chapter 71: Cleaning up
Chapter 72: Caves
~Special Chapter 13~
Chapter 73: Everything you are
Chapter 74: Weight of my fist

Chapter 41: It's really sweet

4.7K 195 151
By crimson2202

"Here you go." Toji says as his worm curse spits out Riko's dead body. The limp body falls to the floor roughly, no remorse in the action.

"The corpse of Amanai Riko, the star plasma vessel. Complete with all limbs." Toji reports.

Representative of The Star Globe Cult: Sonoda Shigeru

"Indeed. I have confirmed it. The transfer will be a as we agreed. I might even add in a little extra." Sonoda said covering the girl's body.

"Generous as expected Guru man." Toji said.

"He ain't a guru..." Toji's employer corrected. Not that Toji cared. He turned his head towards the representative with a question. "Really? You not only covered all of our expenses, but also provided a fair amount of support no? I thought you guys would complain more..."

"Requesting for an assassination was a last resort. The star globe cult started in the Nara period, at a time when Tengen preached a moral system favouring minorities." Sonoda explains. The next few minutes he yaps about how the cult's beliefs are valid. How non-shamans are what they advocate for. Therefore the merger was simply impure.

"But if Tengen goes berserk, humanity will lose its standing won't it?" The man in the suit asks, taking a puff out of his cigarette.

"We hold no regrets in falling amongst stars." Sonoda says, carrying Riko's corpse. Soon taking his leave.

Toji swirls a finger next to his temple with a stupid face, implying the dude is crazy.

Him and the man in the suit make their way out of the room and part ways, leaving Toji alone.

He walks into the fresh air outside, breathing in new oxygen and exhaling. He reaches behind him where his curse's mouth is and signals it to give him something.

It obliged obviously, carefully slipping out your covered cold body.

Toji carries you bridal style, a guilty look an his face.

In all honesty, the bullet was never meant to hurt you let alone kill you. His aim was off due to him being in the middle of a fight with Geto. All that was in his mind was to eliminate Riko.

The first bullet was aimed at her heart but your head was in the way. The bullet went through your skull and when he realized it didn't kill Riko he shot again in her head.

Even if he didn't mean to kill you, it's not like he could leave any witnesses alive.

"Ah... I remember you now. Lollipop girl." He muttered quietly. He set down your body on a pillar, a little bit hidden. It's not like he could go around out in the open with a freaking corpse, plus he needed space in the worm curse for his weapons.

He stood back up again and continued walking.

'That was a really good lollipop.' He thought.

He continued forward until a tall and lean figure appeared in front of him.

"Yo, long time no see." Gojo said, a blue lollipop in his mouth along with a wide grin. His eye peeking through his hair while he addressed Toji.

"Are you serious." Toji asked, a bit disturbed and confused.

"Oh yeah. I'm alive and well." Gojo said in a giddy tone, lifting his hair to reveal the scar on his forehead. The same place where Toji stabbed him.

"A reversed technique!" Toji exclaimed, simply astonished.

"Correct! I even got a lollipop as a souvenir. It's really sweet! The little girl that gave it to me only confirmed that my theory was working! The fact that I could sense her giving it to me meant that I was still alive! Crazy right?!" Gojo asked, a crazed grin on his face. "I gave up on fighting back when you crushed my throat. I poured my all into perfecting this technique."

"Cursed energy uses negative energy. It can fortify the body, but it can't cause regeneration. That's why it's necessary to multiply it with more negative energy to create positive. That's the reverse technique!"

'This guy is talking a lot... is he high or something?' Toji asks himself.

"The theory is easy enough but I just couldn't get it down. Not to mention the person that can do it can't explain for shit." Gojo says. "But I finally got it when I was on my deathbed... the core of cursed energy! You lost because you didn't decapitate me. You should've also used that cursed tool to stab me."

"Lost?" Toji asks, smirking. "The fight has just begun."

He pulls out the cursed tool from his spirit, saliva coming out of its mouth with it.

"Huuuh? Ah yeah I guess so! I guess your right!" Gojo flings his arms outward, tilting his head back, relishing the rush of being alive again and the impending fight. He simply looked crazy, and it's not like he wasn't.

Toji rushes towards the male in front of him at a godlike speed with a sinister smile on his face. Coming in close he swipes his blade only to find that Gojo had dodged.

Gojo floats upside down, creating a hand sign with his two fingers, infinite blue yes piercing Toji's figure. 'The positive energy that is born from the reversed technique, that energy is channeled into the infinity tecnique I've carved into myself.'

The impact of Gojo's tecnique throws Toji's body a few buildings away. Blood trickles down his face.

"Hah... damn monster." Toji mutters.

————

Gojo and Toji continue their fight as William and Seraphina watch from a safe distance, masking their cursed energy so the two don't notice.

"So the Zen'in man killed Y/n?" Seraphina asked. William nodded his head, puffing some smoke from his expensive cigar.

"Yes but I think it did the trick. If Toji is unscathed then that means Geto must've been defeated. He's getting closer to losing his mind!" William said happily. Seraphina gulps but adds no comment.

"The Gojo child is very promising as well. Though I won't be needing him." William says.

"Sir, I hope you don't mind me asking but don't we need the female L/n? What are we going to do now that she's dead?" Seraphina asks. William's lips curve up, deepening his dimples.

"Seraphina please do remember what your cursed tecnique is, will you?"

Seraphina's eyebrows rise from his comment. In all the times he's helped out the clan head for dirty work, never has he had to use his tecnique.

"I-I see. Of course..."

"Send a message to Oscar, tell him we will be here in Japan for a year or two."

"Yes sir-"

"Throughout the Heavens and Earth, I alone am the honoured one." Gojo says confidently, catching both men off guard.

Toji uses his weapon that's connected to a chain to destroy the floor, hopefully to get a hit on the sorcerer. Both L/n's watch the battle as if they were in a movie theater.

Seraphina secretly roots for Gojo.

"What the hell..." William mutters as Gojo uses a different hand sign than the ones he's used before.

'Imaginary Tecnique: Purple!'

Toji's eyes go wide.

Drip

Splatter

Drop

Drip

Splatter

Drop

Blood spills from Toji's left side, the cursed technique taking out everything in its path including part of his body.

"Well I'll be..." William whispers. His sinister gaze not leaving Gojo's body. Seraphina's jaw was still left wide open. Never had he seen something so destructive.

"Any last words?" Gojo asked the dark haired male.

"... nah.... in 2 or 3 years my kid will be sold into the Zen'in clan. Do what you want." Toji mutters for the last time.

A few moments go by with pure silence. The bird's wings that flapped every couple of seconds was all that could be heard.

"Let's go." William says, his whole demeanor changing into a dangerous seriousness. Seraphina follows him quietly, not wanting to incur his wrath.

'It is not you that is the honored one Satoru Gojo. It will be Y/n... then me!' William says in his head.

————

Gojo walks back to where Toji left from, wanting to retrieve Riko's body. He pulls out the lollipop stick from his mouth, a blue tint temporarily stains his tongue. He had already finished the candy long ago.

He throws it to the ground and keeps walking.

A gust of wind blows his attention to something that was covered by a white cloth. He didn't need a genius to guess what it was.

It was you. Right where Toji left you.

Satoru walk up to your slumped figure and picks you up bridal style. Your unmoving body lays limp in his arms, no sign of the life that gave him that candy.

He hold you tighter to his body and lowers his head to your forehead, the white sheet between you and him.

"Thank you... thank you very much." He says quietly. His pursed lips keep him from breaking.

When he was nearing the end of his life, when he was putting his theory to the test, you, a shining light made its way to him. Slipping your kindness into his hand, granting him hope that he could do it. Even if that wasn't your intention, that's how he felt.

He continues to carry you until he finds Riko.

—————————————
A/n
Nah cuz tell me why I was tearing up when I was writing when Gojo found you. 🙁

Ok a couple of things to discuss

First let's talk about William's and Seraphina's appearance. Even if L/n is a clan that consists of a lot of people that are not related to each other you and William are actual relatives, how you two are related will be revealed later. And since he's related to you, you can imagine him looking like you. As for Seraphina I imagine him looking like Hyoma Chigiri from the Blue Lock manga. He is not related to you at all. Pictured below

Next let's talk about this arc. Well since your dead I will now be skipping A LOT of parts in the manga so I can get to the important stuff. So after this chapter it will already be a year later. I don't feel like rewriting manga chapters when your character, William, or Seraphina aren't apart of it. So yeah😀

Anyways, do you guys have any theories so far for this book? I really like reading your guy's guesses.

Thank you for reading and see you next chapter 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 89 5
The desired to be heard and belonged. A girl that was punished as they claim her to be dark and uncontrollable, how pitiful. How long has it been sin...
7.8K 160 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...
305K 12.9K 32
A short Jujutsu Kaisen Story โ™ก .โ€ขยฐโ—‹.*โ€ขยฐโ—‹.โ€ข*ยฐโ€ขโ— .โ€ข*ยฐโ—‹.โ€ขยฐโ—‹*.โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ— " ๊œฑสœแดแดœแด› แดแดœแด› แด›แด แดแด‡, แดกสœแด ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ... ...