Chapter 49: I haven't told him yet

9:27 P.M
BETWEEN MEIJIJINGU-MAE AND SHIBUYA

"Itadori! Good news!" A makeshift earpiece Mechamaru says to Itadori. "They're unable to move Gojo from B5F!! And Y/n and Deidamia fled from L/n's grasp!"

"Why?!" Itadori asks as he runs.

"Because he's Satoru Gojo and she's Y/n Gojo!!" Mechamaru reasons.

"Ha ha! Got it!" Itadori says with a smile.

"We'll surround them! Have the sorcerers move in on Shibuya station from all adjacent subway stations. Once the curtain barring sorcerers from entering is down, we'll attack!" Mechamaru says.

 Once the curtain barring sorcerers from entering is down, we'll attack!" Mechamaru says

"Have sorcerers move in, but how? I can't get in contact with Ijichi... oh!" Itadori says.

"What is it?" Mechamaru asks.

Itadori then remembers who Mei Mei told him was in Shibuya at the moment. He crosses the curtain only to find innocent civilians being attacked by multiple curses.

He doesn't hesitate to exorcise them all. Ending them in only a couple of seconds. He runs a few feet forward until a bigger curse cuts him off his track.

He doesn't waste any time, kicking it harshly upwards. Soon using the bleeding curse to jump onto a building. He uses his reflexes to then climb the building till he reached its roof.

He inhales a huge breath of air, hunching his spine backwards to give his lungs room for the oxygen.

"NA NA MIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs. And surprisingly enough, Nanami, Ino, and Megumi hear him perfectly.

"NANAMIN, ARE YOU THEREEE??!!" Itadori continued to shout. Megumi and Ino look back at the man with question-filled faces. "GOJO SENSEI WAS SEALED!"

"Sealed?!" Megumi asks with a surprised expression.

"AND DEIDAMIA WAS AWAKENED!!!"

"No way..." Megumi says. "Then what happened to Y/n?"

"You two, change of plans. We must join Itadori at once. If the sealing is true... it's all over. For all humans in this country." Nanami says.

————

~Y/N'S POV~

"Kiyo?"

What the hell is happening?....

"Hey Y/n, this is really weird huh?" She asked.

She looked exactly as I remembered her. She had her  long wavy hair in her usual french braids, along with her warm smile. She was the same height as she was in middle school, shorter than me.

She wore a plain but beautiful white dress that stopped at her knees. Also barefoot.

I stared at her a bit longer, soon rubbing my eyes to make sure they weren't playing tricks on me. When I opened them again, I saw my younger self in the floor's reflection. More specifically my middle school self.