Chapter 5: I was just taking a peek

~1 YEAR LATER~

You now have a good handle on your techniques and some new ones you've discovered along the way. The training Gojo has designed just for you consisted of multiple exercises to warp your cursed energy to your desire and what you wanted each technique to do.

It was tiring but it was fun. You hated boredom, it reminded you of yourself before you met Kiyo. Even if the training was fun there were countless accidents where your cursed energy was simply too overwhelming. One of these accidents led to your discovery of your very own domain. The Tesseract Cage. You felt as if you saw everything from every angle. It wasn't scary at all, almost comforting, but if one of your victims ended up in the domain, they would go insane especially since the domain could allow you to travel throughout the universe while still being on earth.

(This is the basic shape of your domain. You can design it however you wish. When in this domain you feel like your everywhere and no where at the same time)

 When in this domain you feel like your everywhere and no where at the same time)

Gojo had to whip out his own domain to get you back.

It was quite obvious at that point that you were well into the special grade rank. The only failure that still irked you was that the curse living within you hasn't shown itself or made a peep through you. Sure you're grateful that it's not annoying but it did bother you.

You've also gained the skill of handling a katana in close combat. Most of your techniques are more on the defensive side rather than offensive so Satoru figured this will help with that.

"Dad when will I enroll into the school?" You asked with puppy eyes

The blindfolded white haired man who was now a teacher ripped his attention away from his phone to give you his undivided attention.

It was a shame he had a blindfold on, in your opinion. You liked his angelic blue eyes.

"When we pick up another first year girl from the country side" he answered calmly.

"I'm so lonely, I've only seen Fushiguro and the second years but we can't talk to each other" you sigh showcasing your sadness.

"You weren't supposed to see them in the first place but I understand" he ruffles your hair to comfort you.

----

~FLASHBACK TIME FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO BABY~

'Quietly... quietly'

You were tip-toeing around the campus to sneak a peek at your soon to be classmates. It was pretty easy to maneuver throughout the buildings without spiking suspicion since there was a low count of people throughout the school.

Around the corner you heard multiple voices, causing you to perk up your ears.

"Gojo-Sensei is late again" a feminine but sharp voice said

'Ah so I found his students' you smirk to yourself for a job well done. As you lean on a wall, you allow your head to poke out the side to get a good look at the group.

There were five teens huddled on a flight of stairs conversing with one another. One of the five was a girl with glasses and beautiful forest green hair tied in a ponytail having her bangs frame her sharp features. Then you switch your attention to a boy with a mop of silvery white hair and a uniform covering his mouth. After you finish staring at him you look up at a tall student standing next to the boy... a panda.

'He doesn't seem like an average panda. He feels more like a cursed doll.. interesting' you pondered.

But the animal wasn't the one that caught your attention most.

"When is he not late" a figure standing next to the girl states.

He had dark hair with spikes shooting in different directions, a sharp jawline to match is bored expression. His jade almost dark blue eyes complimented his long lashes. Yes you can see his lashes from where you stood. You had to admit he was intoxicating, making you blush.

"By the way Fushiguro, how's your training been going?" the tall panda asked.

'Fushiguro? Ah so he's the dude I was supposedly meet'

"Same as usual" he replied calmly

'I can already feel his overwhelming potential. I hope we can get along Megumi Fushiguro' you told him in your head. Then your thoughts were interrupted when the female darted her eyes in your direction. You quickly used 'cursed technique:slip through the abyss' to teleport your ass back into your dorm. She caught a glimpse of your (h/c) locks flowing in the wind, since you were trying to escape her gaze.

'Was I just imagining things?' the girl named Maki thought to herself.

----

Once you were back in your dorm you were met with one of the cliche situations were a parent catches their child sneaking out.

'Oh shit' you sweat dropped

He was sitting in your desk chair with his legs crossed facing you in the dark before he clicked the lamp on.

"I can guess what you were doing before you can tell me" he states to you in a fatherly tone

"Sorry..."

"Just don't do it aga-"

"...that I don't regret it"

"Huh"

"I was just taking a peek and they didn't see me so it should be fine. It's nice to see other people my age after so long.." you say solemnly.

Gojo felt his heart twinge when hearing the words spill out your mouth.

"You'll meet them soon enough. But right now I have a mission to give my students. Stay here and practice your other techniques"

"Okay"

Before leaving he pats your head, leaving you by yourself in your thoughts. You remember how strong the teens earlier felt. Especially that Fushiguro guy.

'I won't be left behind' you furrow your brows dripping with determination.

----

~BACK TO PRESENT TIME~

"Your uniform is in your closet, put it on you're going on a solo mission"

"It's one of your missions right?"

"Tough love y/n" he says with a sweet smirk. "This will be your debut mission, so do your best~"

"I plan on it"

Gojo might have rubbed off on you, giving off cockiness and confidence in your power. Though it's not like you can't back it up.

-----------
A/n
Thanks for reading👌