Imagines

By w2mm00

Y/n g!p Ion see that many imagines for kehlani. So why not? More

Studio Sessions
Cheating?
Pregnancy
Imate
Walmart
Pre-School
Sides
Lounge
When She Feels Sexiest
Thruple
Pre-School Pt.2
Yours
Comida (Request)
Birds and the Bees
Meeting My Girlfriends Daughter
Incarceration
Waterpark
Stalker (Request)
Arguments
Bad Dreams
Ur Best Friend
Truth Hurts
My Professor
Prank Wars
Taxi Cab
Shower
First Date
Hero
High as a kite
High as a kite Pt.2
Hairstylist
Loss

Street Racing

6.1K 158 8
By w2mm00

Y/n POV

Today is the day I'm street racing for 10k and I couldn't be more excited. No one has beat me in a street race since I was 22.

Everyone knows that I'm a beast behind the wheel.

I've been preparing all week for this race. Yet the only thing I didn't prepare for was what I wanted to wear. Not only does my car bring in girls. But the fit and personality does too.

I just got out the shower and I put on my boxers and my sports bra. Then I put on some deodorant and lotion and then pants and then my 99 away Raptors jersey and then put on some socks.

Now what sneakers should I wear?

I guess my court purples.

After I put my sneakers on I got up and sprayed some smell good on and then fixed my hair. I put on my rope chain and then grabbed my keys and walked out my house.

I picked out my car that I race with and I'll never be more grateful then the day my father gave me this car.

My Toyota 86

Once I got inside I drove out my drive way to wear we were racing.

A couple of people checked out my car and when I get there I parked my car and Rafael came up to me.

"Y/nnnn"

"Wassup raf" I give him a hug and he smiled.

"You ready for the big race"

"I'm always ready man. I just hope I'm safe and I finish safely."

"Amen. Did you eat? Tacos on meee"

"Nah I ain't eat yet."

"Then come get tacos from the food truck with me"

"Ight bet"

I locked my car and we walked to the food truck and waited in the line. Then I spot a tattooed girl with a couple of friends.

I smile to myself and turn around and look at the menu and what I want.

Maybe I'll I'll just get some steak tacos.

"Y/nnnn"

"Miguelll how you doing man?"

"I'm good I'm good. Are you ready for the race?"

"Oh for sure" I smile and he smiled back at me.

"Well free tacos on me"

"I can't let you do that for me Miguel"

"Shhh just enjoy it" he started making the tacos and handed me and Rafael some tacos.

I pulled out money anyways and put it in his tip jar.

"Y/n Take the damn money back"

"Nope. And thank you." Rafael and I grabbed a couple of drinks that were in the refrigerator thing at the bottom and we walked back to my car and I leaned against my hood and started eating. As I look around I see a new car that I haven't seen races over here before. This gon be fun.

I see the tattooed girl again and I get off my car and hand Rafael my tacos.

I walk up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hi I saw you from over there and I just wanted to say that you are very beautiful. And I'm hoping to see you around more often."

"Thank you. I've seen you race around her a couple of times."

"Uhh yea. I'm y/n. But everyone calls me y/n/n" I put my hand out and she took it.

"Well hi y/n" she shook my hand and then let go.

"You've really been around here? I would've noticed you a while ago"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"That you're gorgeous" I smiled and she did that "mhm" face.

"Who are you wanting to win?"

"I don't really know"

"Well... you can always root for me" She shook her head and my smiled dropped a little.

"I'm no ones cheer leader. Get back to eating your tacos y/n/n"

"Okay. My bad. I'll see you around gorgeous" I start walking backwards to my car.

"My names kehlani!"

"Well you ain't say that. Now you're stuck to gorgeous!" I turned around and walked back to Rafael and he handed me my tacos.

"How'd it go?"

"Not as well as I would've liked it to"

"She don't look like the type to you know... just give it up to you like that"

"I know. And I like that" I took a bite of my taco.

After a while it finally hit midnight and I'm not gonna lie and say girls didn't come up to me... but they did.

But I blew them off cause of that one chick. "Kehlani"

It was time to race and I checked out my car before getting inside. Once I was inside I put on my seatbelt.

Please don't let me or these other people get hurt. We're good people just... doing illegal things.

I look over to the new car I haven't seen and the tattooed girl was inside. I rolled down my window and looked over at her.

"Good luck"

"You too"

I smiled as I looked ahead of me and before this race starts I have to put on my gloves for the grip so I don't crash and die.

The girl comes in and stands in the middle.

I've fucked this girl before lol.

She flipped me off and I blew her a kiss.

She held the scarf up and people were screaming and yelling us to be safe.

Once the scarf was down I was out. I made sure to look in my mirror and the card were all behind me.

After a couple of seconds another car pulls up and when I look to the side it's "kehlani".

I shook my head and stepped on the gas pedal harder.

She ends up going faster leading in front of me and I the car gets more momentum and gains it's speed.

I look to the side and she flips me off and smiles.

I laugh at how cute that was and then keep my eyes back on the rode.

We drift the corner and I pull up before she did. Obviously her car can't drift that well so she needs to fix that.

I thought they closed these damn streets?

I dodge pass a car and right before I hit the finish line this chick passed me.

I don't know if I should be turned on or if I should be upset. She gets out the car and hugs her friends and I smiled and shook my head as I got out.

That's when Rafael and Miguel came up to me.

"What the fuck happened y/n/n??? You haven't lost a race in 4 fucking years."

"I know... I guess I just got to work on it" I kept my attention on kehlani and she looks over at me with that "😗" smile and waves.

I wave back and that's when Rafael slapped my shoulder.

"What??" I asked.

"That's why you lost. Cause of her. What the hell is your motto again? Racing before chasing was it??? You're chasing bitches right now y/n/n"

"Yea but... it was kinda hot"

"Was losing 10 grand hot too??" Miguel asked.

"A little" I walk away from them and walked up to kehlani and put my hand out.

"Congratulations. You did a good job" she shook my hand and smiled widely.

"Thank you. You didn't do too bad yourself."

"I know" I dusted off my shoulder and she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yet you ain't win"

"touché."

"Mhm"

She stared into my eyes as I looked into hers when her friends cleared their throats.

"I apologize. Let me introduce myself... I'm y/n. But everyone calls me y/n/n. It's nice to meet y'all"

They all said hi back and then whispered in kehlanis ear and hugged kehlani and walked to the other cars.

"So... can I buy you some food?"

"How about i buy you food. Being with the fact that I won."

"Yea but it wouldn't feel right to me. So... will you?"

She looked up and thought about it and nodded her head.

"Great." I put my arm out and she wrapped hers around mine.

We walked over to Miguel back in the truck and he had a lot of people around.

"Y/n/n get away from my truck"

"What why??"

"Cause you fucking lost" he said making kehlani chuckle.

"A bitch is hungry againnn"

"Fine but pay this damn time"

"I always do don't I?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

Once it was our turn kehlani ordered what she wanted and I ordered what I wanted. Steak tacossss.

I paid and then we walked back over to our cars and sat on my hood.

"So kehlani... how long you been racing?"

"Since I was 17"

"That's crazy cause me too"

"For real???"

"Yea"

"When was the last time you lost?"

"When I was 22."

"What happened?"

"I got into a crash" I shrugged as I ate my taco.

"Is that what happened up here?" She rubbed her thumb over my eyebrow.

"Yeaaaaaa"

"It's kinda nice"

That made me laugh and give her a questionable look.

"I mean like... it makes you look with the shit."

"I'm always with the shit"

"Well I'm saying it helps with the look"

"So you like it?" I scoot closer to her and she scoffed.

"It's Ight"

"Mhm..." i continued to eat my tacos and when we were finished talking and eating we threw them out and she sat inside my car.

"It's really nice in here"

"Thanks"

"Yo y/- for real... you chilling with the chick that beat you???" Rafael came up to my window.

"Yea and what about it raf"

"A lot!! What if she distracts you the next race"

"What if she beats me because she's naturally good"

"Better than you?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"Ehh don't push it" she slapped my arm and it made me laugh.

"Fine. Then I'll see you... I guess."

"Ight... peace" I chucked him the deuces and then he walked away and waved.

"Why is he so mad?"

"Cause he probably bet on me" I said and she nodded her head.

"Makes sense"

"Right... umm... I was kinda wondering. You think I could have your phone number?"

"Why? Tryna fuck and duck?"

"No... I want to take you out on a proper date"

"Okay..." i smiled and pulled my phone out my pocket and handed it to her. Once she was finished I texted her and she saved my number as well.

Her friends called for her and she smiled at me.

"Text me when you get home gorgeous"

"Will do sexy"

"If I'm so sexy can I get a kiss before you leave?"

She lifted her eyebrow and chuckled.

As she grabbed the sides of my face I get ready for the kiss but she moved my head and kissed my cheek.

"I don't kiss people on the first date" she whispered as she pulled away.

"Then the next one it is" I smiled as so did she as she walked away.

"Be safe everyone!!!"

"You too!!"

Damn well... I guess it's cool to lose sometimes.

Sike I'm still mad I lost. She was just really fucking pretty.

_______
Excuse any errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.4K 50
" keh-" " sometimes i feel like i chose the wrong person" she said cutting me off. " keh what are you talking about" i chuckled. " you understand me...
28.8K 825 22
a continuation of you and Kehlani's lives after you got married. what's new?
18.5K 333 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...
65K 2K 27
you and Kehlani go from making a song together to having lunch with each other, what happens next? unedited