The Invisible String(Complete)

By preetigoutam94

Hi Everyone, I thought to write this story after watching the बैरिस्टर बाबू series which airs on colors TV ch... More

Introduction of characters
Why should weddings have all the fun?
The Party (First Meeting of ARC with??)
Love Letter 📝
The tangled strings of Anidita
The restless night
The wedding praposal for Anirudh
Life lessons for Bondita
The beginning of Anidita
Anidita's and Swanit's Wedding
Post marriage rituals of Anidita
The Anniversary Celebration Part-1
The Anniversary Celebration Part 2
Bondita's 17th Birthday
Readers Choice Countdown..
Bondita is going to London
Anirudh's Letter for Bondita in London
Barristery Practice and Ross
Barristery practice and Ross- 2
Countdown for Shivam's character
Last day of college
Anirudh in London Part -1
who all are waiting for Bondita's letter to Anirundh??
Anirudh in London Part-2
Romantic song recommendations!
Rachel's Farmhouse and The Confession
Anidita's India Return
Your Views
New Chapter of Anidita's Life
Anirudh- The best Husband.
The family disputes...
The Irony
UpSides Down 1.
Som's Special Guests
Anirudh's Dream or Reality
Jaya's case is resolved
Turmoil settled.
An unknown Call
The caller is revealed
Final Verdict
Some family time
Unofficial Naming ceremony
A mismatched reunion like Parathe and karate
building or settling! A storm
The realization of LOVE
Arrival of Newborn
Start of actual Journey of First Barrister Couple
Couple's Responsibility
Erasing the misunderstanding!
Clearing the misunderstanding II
"Happiness is a state of mind"
Painted in red.
Horrible hues of Red- Part I
Horrible hues of Red- Part II
Horrible hues of Red- III(Mighty Draupadi)
The Invisible String
Other Stories 📖📚👩‍💻
thewattys2021
First DJ Session in "Bondita- My Cute Querida"

The Next Day

1.8K 100 16
By preetigoutam94

The Next Morning –

The sun poured through the window of their room on sleeping babies. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes, aspirations, strong bond and magical life ahead for Anidita.Bondita is still sleeping, her mesmerising face is lying on his chest and her hands are on his stomach. He beholds her, covers her in blanket and wakes up by giving her morning kiss.

After some time Bondita too woke up. She is looking for Anirudh and here he comes holding 2 coffee mugs and fresh yellow rose bud towards her.

(pta nahi ye Perfect babu ne movies se sikha hai yeh wala scene ya movies ne Perfect babu se)

Bondita- Patibabu Sorry, meri aankha nahi khuli. mai bana deti coffee.

Anirudh- koi nahi bondita hamesha tum mere liye banati ho aaj maine bana di.

Bondita- sochiye kaka ko pata chala toh kya hoga?

Anirudh- Kuch nahi hoga, Mai unhe bhi coffee pila dunga us din and they both laughed.

While sipping the coffee- waise acchi banai hai aapne coffee, dekhiye agar aadat lag gayi toh Jeevan bhar aapko hi banani padegi subah wali coffee.

Anirudh- Bondita halke me le rahi ho mujhe.. waise tum janti ho na mujhe mai yeh bhi kar sakta hu...

Bondita- Are nahi nahi mai toh mazak kar rahi thi apna kaam nahi badhwana mujhe roz roz aapse coffee banwakar.(Anirudh knows she is talking about kitchen mesh, looking at Bondita with apologetic face).

They both had coffee then she followed her Indian routine to take the bath, pooja of small Dugga idol and then they both prepared breakfast together.

Anirudh is making sure every minute that she is not feeling awkward because what happened last night, she was showing that she is fine, but he can sense her pain. While having breakfast the breakfast he asked.

"Bondita tum thik thik toh ho na kuch problem hai toh mujhse kah sakti ho?"

Bondita in sad voice- "Nahi pati babu mai thik hu bas khud se gussa hu ki meri vajah se apna hi surprise aur aapka mood dono kharab kar diya... "

Anirudh comforts her by holding her hand tightly- Nahi Bondita! Tumne jo kiya bilkul sahi kiya aur yeh kitna zaroori tha hamare rishte k liye yeh hum dono jante hai toh tumhe isme koi karan nazar aata hai apnea ap se naraz hone ka nahi na toh..

Bondita clasps him and they both finished the breakfast while playing below song on the gramophone.

"Humdard – Teri muskurahte hai taakat meri

mujhko inhi se umeede mili

chahe kare koi sitam yeh jaha

inme hi hai sada hifazat meri

Zindagi badi khoobsurat hui

Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahi....."

At the same moment Rachel, Ross, Lily entered with a bang.

The trio hugged Bondita and shook the hands with Anirudh.

Rach(in exreamly excited tone)- How are you dear Bondita and you Mr. handsome. Btw l asked you to come here alone but you let stay Bondita too with you... why?(teasing both)

Bondita and Anirudh smiled.

Ross- I guess they both are in one team so no chance Rach you have to bear me only and laughs..

Rach- So you told him already that it was a plan and makes the sad face.

Lily- So are we going out or doing the house party.

Bondita- I am not feeling that well so is it okay if we do house party?

The trio teasing them- Hmmmmmmmm.

Bondita- No, it is not what all you are thinking and murmured something in Rach's ear.

Rach- No probs, you take rest we will do all the preparation.

Anirudh- but bondita tumhe hua kya hai?

Rach- you don't worry Mr. handsome she is fine just needing some rest and you are in my team and Ross and Lily you in another in kitchen and bondita will join us later okay... and winks at him.

After cooking is done, they had lunch, played the games, danced, and had fun together this helped bondita too to get better from last night.

After dinner the trio was leaving.

Lily to Ross and Rachel- have you already invited the new man in the town to your wedding?

Both together- Ohh we forgot! You are also coming to our marriage on coming Sunday with bondita in case Bondita has not informed you.

Anirudh- Ohh nice!! Congratulation to both of you and you are correct she didn't inform me yet. (in Kiddish tone)

Bondita was about to say but trio started teasing them.

"Hmmmmmmm! We can understand that Bondita met her special friend after a long time so enjoy enjoy."

Anirudh and Bondita blushing.

The trio left.

Bondita sits on bed quietly but is in better state than morning.

Anirudh- Bondita hum thoda bahar garden me chalte hai tumhe accha lagega.

Bondita- han patibabu chaliye.

They are walking in the garden, in that dull state as well she is looking more prettier than moon.

Anirudh- Bondita ab thoda thik lag raha hai tumhe? while caressing her hair.

Bondita(in normal voice)- han pati babu ab thik hu mai aur aaj meri vjah se aapko kaam bhi karna pada uske liye maafi.

Anirudh- nahi bondita mujhe accha laga tumhare dosto k sath aur dekho tum bhi thik lag rahi ho unse milkar haina.

Bondita(Sarcasticly)- hun! Mujhse zyada toh khush ho rahe the Rachel ki team me jakar.

Anirudh (to tease her)- han khush q na rahu, par kya fayda ab uski shaadi ho rahi hai na wo Ross se ... ab tioh tumse hi kaam chala padega...Hmmm

They sat on the bench in the garden, chatterbox Bondita is telling about her whole college life and while listening her is lost in her beauty.

Bondita's tweak brings him back in reality.

Bondita- pati babu andar chaliye mujhe thand lag rahi hai ab yaha.

Anirudh lifts her gorgeous angel in his arms and takes her into the room, her eyes are admiring him.Even his eyes are fixed on her. They reached room; he asks if she is alright.

Anirudh – Kuch chaiye tumhe?

Bondita- han pati babu Roshogulla khane ka mann kar raha hai par yaha toh milega nahi na :<

Anirudh- han bondita, Roshogulla toh nahi milega but mitha mil sakta hai ruko ek min.

Brings chocolate and gives it to her.

Bondita- Shukriya pati babu! aap toh perfect babu bhi ban gaye hai ab (chuckels). Aap bhi khaiye na and feds him one byte by her hand.

Bondita- aur woh kya hai aapke hath me jo aap mujhse chupa rahe hai btaiye?

Anirudh shows her Jhumkas with chains which hangs on hair.

Anirudh- kya mai tumhe yeh pahna sakta hu Bondita? Tumhare liye gift laya tha.... kal hi dena chahta tha tumhe par shayad dugga ma ne iss pal ko chuna tha ise yaadgar banana k liye.mera pahla tohfa hamare iss naye Jeevan k liye.

Bondita pecked him on the lips.

"Aur yeh mera pahla tohfa patibabu aapke liye aur iss pal ko khas banana k lie toh ab yeh tohfa pahna bhi dijiye"

Anirudh sits close to her, approaching to her ears with shaking hands, he put on the earrings in her ears while settling the hanging chain on her shiny hair. His accidental touch on her neck turns their face red due to adrenalin rush. He kisses on her neck, curled toes of hers signals him to make her love.

No one could have stopped their lingering kisses, but her sudden scream did.

"Aaaah Patibabu!"

"kya hua bondita maine kahi chot pahuchaiyi kya tumhe?"

"patibabu mai abhi aayi"

She rushes into the washroom by wrapping her abdomen with her hands.

Anirudh understood everything. A fomentation bag filled with hot water, some painkillers, and chocolates he kept ready until she comes out.

Bondita comes out with crying eyes due to the unbearable pain with holding her stomach.

"Patibabu ....woh..."

Anirudh(in assuring her)- Bondita kuch kahne ki zaroorat nahi mujhe sab pata hai. Tum yaha bed par leto aur aaram karo.

He gives her some painkiller, foments her abdomen with fomentation bag and urges to have some chocolate too.

Bondita ab kaisi hai tabiyat? mai mahsoos toh nahi kar sakta par tumahari halat dekh kar samjh sakta hu iss wqat kitna dard ho raha tumhe.

Patibabu par aap sabko kaise pata yeh sab karne se mujhe aaram milega.

Ek bar koyli ko yeh sab ek sath maine tumhare room me le jate hue dekha tha aur tum kuch 4-5 dino k pooja aur ghar k karyo me kam active rahti thi.

Tab mere puchne par usne mujhe bataya tha ki yeh sab cheeze thoda dard kam karne me madadgar hoti hai. "When females are among those days".

Patibabu aap mera itta khyal rakhte hai. Aur pata hai pati babu kal bhi jab aapne mera hath apne dil par rakha tha, aur mai ro rahi thi tab bhi aise hi dard ho raha tha aur aaj din me bhi isilye aap logo ki madad nahi kar payi thi but my period started just now when we were making love for the first time, even though my dates are of 3-4 days later. (hugs him groaning)

"Bondita! Dekho isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai yeh sab prakratik cheeze hai aur tumne kaafi bhagadaudi bhi ki na Rachel ki shaadi, Convocation aur yeh surprise k liye toh shayd isiliye.... Ab tum zyada socho mat so jao mai yahi hu tumhare pass.

He makes her sleep comfortably by patting her head while holding her hand and after some time he also sleeps beside her.

Next day-

Bondita woke up, took bath, and prepares the breakfast and wakes up Anirudh giving kissing his forehead.

Anirudh- Good Morning Bondita! Pat tum yeh sab Q kar rahi ho apne inn dino me... tumhe dekh kar pata chal raha hai ki tumhe kitta dard sahna pad raha hai aur phir bhi....

Bondita- Shuuss... patibabu! Mujhe fresh toh hona hi tha aur rahi baat breakfast kit oh coffee helps in easing the pain toh bana liya.(still groaning in pain)

Anirudh- Bondita isiliye kaha maine tumse aur agar yeh nuske aur dawaiya kaam nahi karti hai toh hum doctor k pass challenge aur mujhe koi argument nahi chaiye ispe. (His voice raised automatically)

She nodded yes and both had breakfast.

He does all the household chores while taking care of her like a baby by feeding her healthy food on his own and makes sure she drinks plenty of water with other care.

Yet this was not enough to relive Bondita's period cramps.

Anirudh(crying)- Bondita, itna dard hota hai kya is samay me?

Bondita- nahi patibabu pahle nahi hota tha par jab se mai yaha aayi hu shayd thande Mausam ki vajah se mujhe zyada pain hota hai.

Anirudh- Tumhe doctor ko dikhana chaiye tha na, itna dard sahne ki kya zaroorat hai?

Bondita- wo 4-5 dino ki baat hi hoti thi toh maine jane diya.

Anirudh- Bondita! Apni health k sath aise nahi karna chaiye... chalo abhi hum doctor k pass chal rahe hai.mai tumhe itne dard me nahi dekh paunga.

At Doctors clinic-

Anirudh is sitting outside while bondita is being treated.

A nurse asks him to go inside where Bondita is sitting in front of doctor, he goes inside and sits on another chair beside hers.

Anirudh being concerned asks Doctor- Anything series Doctor? Is my Bondita fine.

Doctor- Are you her husband?

Anirudh- yes.

Doctor- Don't worry, she is fine and let me tell you first that menstrual cramps are caused by the uterus contracting to help it shed its lining , which is triggered by the release of hormones called prostaglandins. and some girls feel server pain which too is very natural.

Bondita- See l told you Patibabu.

Anirudh- But mam I am sure there will be any medicine or anything which can help Bondita to ease her pain.

Doctor- I am giving you this prescription you can buy the medicines and take extra care of her during this time.

Anirudh- Thank you doctor.

Doctor- take care.

They both returned to farmhouse. He feeds her food and gives medicine and let her sleep peacefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap- Ross and rachels wedding.

Thankyou @fireflare_2000 for suggesting beautiful song.

Thank you for reading "The Invisible String".

Keep loving, Keep Supporting, Keep voting, Keep suggesting your view in comment section. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 2.7K 59
The story starts from the marriage day of Bondita with Chandrachur. But Bondita runs away from her marriage with the help of Anirudh to fulfill his...
55.5K 2.4K 66
This was my first story sl the writing was a little bad The storyline in this story is different from the show This is pure fiction Here Anirudh m...
229K 11.2K 82
Story of Anirudh roy chaudhary and his wife Bondita roy chaudhary based in the town of Tulsipur in late 1920's . They were married when Bondita was...
38.2K 1.9K 15
Bondita Roy Chaudhary is on the path to become a barrister, just like her "Pati Babu". She is going to take the very first step of their dream by joi...