Mafia Siblings

By FictionTornado

They all loved each other like no one else would care for their siblings. They laughed, killed and fought all... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Final

Part 16

13.5K 450 26
By FictionTornado

V's POV continued
"Hyungs discriminate. They don't love me. They-They they think that I'll poison their food." - and she started sobbing now - " I was hurt. They don't trust me. Whyyyyyy? Why would I kill them? I love them more than my own life. "

JK pulled the car on one side of the road. She continued speaking while sobbing. Tears rolling down her cheeks. I stopped recording now.

" I don't know what else to do. I do as they ask me to do. They say no going out. I don't go out. They say stay at home. I stay at home. No talking to boys. I don't talk to boys. Sleep. I sleep. Wake up. I wake up. Keep quiet. I shut my mouth. Score good marks. I work insanely hard to score as much as JK hyung just to not let them down. TRAINING. They are training me like insane. That is too much for me. But I'm still doing my best just because i don't want them to look at me with disappointment. But they don't love me anymore. I don't know what else to do." and she bursted out tears.

JK immediately walked down and opened her side of door and hugged her tightly and rubbed her back.

"We love you. We do love you Y/N." Jk softly said to her. But didn't say anything else. Her words made my heart ache. I understand why jk didn't say anything else because we don't have anything to say right now. I lost my senses. We never saw her cry like this. My brain stopped working. I would have killed the person who made my princess cry like this. But I was the one who was responsible for this. We all were. I never felt this helpless before.

Y/N sobbed for 5 minutes in JK's arms. Her fingers were clenched on Jk upper arm's sleeve. She slept in his embrace. We dropped Rachel and reached our home. No one spoke anything during the whole ride. Jk parked the car slight away from the main entrance, so that we don't wake anybody up.

"I'll go and check if someone is there in the living room. If hyungs see her like this then we'll be in trouble." I said and went inside to check but no one was there.

I came out and told JK that everything is clear. He picked Y/N and headed inside.

"Thank God she is asleep. God knows what she would have done if she was awake." Jk said shaking his head.

We climbed upstairs and as we reached in front of  Y/N's door, out of no where Namjoon Hyung appeared. Out of them all, why him? But he didn't see us as it was dark and above all he was walking away from us.

"Hyyuuunnggg" Y/N yelled.

The fuck Y/N. I would kill you. Idiot.

Jk quickly took her inside before hyung would turn. I froze at my place. Namjoon hyung turned back and looked at me.

"I heard Y/N." he said.

"No hyung. I called you."

"No it was Y/N."

"It was me hyung. Your love for her is making you listen things."

He smiled. "What are you doing out at this time?"

"I was going downstairs to get some water. You need some?"

"No i am good. Go to sleep. Good night."

"Good Night hyung."

He left and I sighed. As I see him disappearing i went inside Y/N's room and she was asleep by now. Jk was looking at her.

"Let's talk to this monster in the morning." i said. Jk nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Good Night Y/N-shi." he said and we both left.

End of V's POV

.
.
.
.
Next Afternoon.

Y/N moved a bit because of her phone ringing. She was still in bed. Eyes still closed. She patted her hand at places on her bed to grab her phone. After 6-7 tries she finally finds her phone. She picks up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Wake up Y/N."

"hmmm"

"Min Ho hyung is calling you in the basement. He got to know that you were drunk last night."

"Hmm"

"He will punish you for this act of yours. Get downstairs asap."

"Hmmmm"

It was Taehyung on the call. She just hummed in reply. She cut the call and didn't move an inch. After 15 seconds realization hit her hard and her eyes widens. She gasps aloud and threw her blanket and sat up on her bed. As soon as she sat up on her bed, she jumped seeing the person standing in front of her.

"fucckkkk. JK hyung you scared me." she said with her hand on her chest. Jungkook was standing with folded arms , at the end of her bed. He was giving her death stares. He didn't say anything. She was so confused that she looked at him blankly.

"Do you know what you did last night?" Jk growls. She looks at him with confused expressions. But her confusion fades away when memories from last night slipped into her head. She quickly stands up.

"Sorry hyung. I'm really sorry." she said moving towards JK. She held his shirt's sleeve end and pouted.

"This isn't working on me." JK said raising his eyebrow.

"Not on me too." V spoke, who was sitting in the extreme corner of the room. She startled a bit by his sudden appearance. Well he was already there but she didn't know.

She quickly ran towards V. Perhaps he was much safer than JK right now. She sat next to him and whispered

"Is he mad at me?" eye-pointed at jungkook.

"Yes he is." V whispered back.

"Was I too drunk?"

"You confessed that you broke Seokjin hyung's ancient vase." V whispered and she gasped loudly.

"Fuck. I was completely wasted."

"Yes you were. I don't want to tell you what else you did." he said making her pout sadly. She narrowed her eyebrows, had sad eyes because she knew she was in trouble.

"Save me from him please."

"I will save you from him but who will save you from Min Ho hyung?"

Her eyes popped out of her sockets.

"I wasn't a dream?" she asked.

"Oh baby. You're worst nightmare is waiting for you in the basement." Jk spoke.

"No No No please no. V hyung do something please." she pleaded.

"Oh you do realize that I'm V? Because last time I checked I was 'JK hyung' and he was V hyung. " V said pointing at JK.

"I was drunk hyung." she defended.

"And out of all the clubs, you decided to go to Seokjin hyung's club. Are you dumbass?" JK growls.

"I am. There is no doubt left. I'm really sorry." she regretted.

"Do you realize because of this stupidity of yours we both are in trouble too. Min Ho hyung will punish me and JK too." V said.

"What? Why you both?" she was kinda shocked.

"Dumbass because we were the ones who allowed you to drink. We both went against hyung's words. When you drank for the first time, it was ,me and V hyung, who were present there." Jk explained.

"I'm sorryyy~" she said and threw herself on the back rest of the sofa and covered her face with both of her hands. V looked at Jk and they exchanged smiles.

"Y/N we can't keep him waiting in the basement. His anger will get worse." Jk warned.

She sat up properly. "No please no. I will never drink I promise. I will never even touch it. I promise. I don't want to get punished please."

This time JK bursted out in laughter. V did too. She looked at both of them blankly.

"Why?Why are you guys laughing?" she asked looking at both of them. They slowly stopped laughing and took some air and then V spoke

"He doesn't know. We were playing with you."

Y/N sighed in relief. "You both scared the shit out of me. "

"Well you did the same last night." V said getting up from his seat. Y/N stood up too.

"I'm sorry Hyung." she apologized looking at both of them. They nodded. JK pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. She burried her head into his chest.

"I love you bub." he mumbled and she nodded. V did the same. They both headed to leave her room. Before leaving JK turned back and said

"Rest are not at home right now. You should leave for University. No office for you today. But remember what you did at dinner last night. Min Ho hyung is pissed. You better be ready tonight."

She nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2K 58
Y/n had problems between with her mother so she left away from home in oder to leave the painful life she's living. three boys who's also broken and...
154 0 20
You are an innocent, excitable new girl, moving all the way to Korea due to your dad's new job. As you anxiously learn about the new world around you...
45.5K 967 28
Y/N and her brother just moved to Seoul. Their parents died in a plane crash taken over by their own mafia and forced to leave. What happens when she...
3K 117 9
Y/N comes from a wealthy family. She hates all of the money and the troubles that come with it. Little does she know, her family's problems will only...