☆┊hunter x hunter one-shots ༉

By dollpubes123

「☆*:.。. requests are CLOSED .。.:*☆」 !! UPDATING WHEN I CAN !! ─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ─── lowercase <3 none of these... More

⚘᠂ ⚘ request page ⚘᠂ ⚘
ʚ☁︎ɞ; how you first met
ʚ❤︎ɞ; how you first met p2
ʚ♪ɞ; hanging out with them
ʚ✧ɞ; hanging out with them p2
ʚ☀︎ɞ; confessing their feelings to you
ʚ✣ɞ; confessing their feelings p2
[a/n] 100 reads!
ʚϟɞ; valentines
ʚ۵ɞ; valentines p2
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
☁︎┊꒰ yandere ꒱
ღ ┊꒰ yandere 2꒱
[a/n] leorio!
☆┊꒰ warmth ꒱ - killua
[a/n] deleting my book
♣︎┊꒰ random headcannons ꒱
[a/n] omg
ღ ┊꒰ jealousy ꒱
[a/n] disclaimer
☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons ꒱
☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons 2 ꒱
✰ ┊꒰ loving glances ꒱ - illumi
✘ ┊꒰ icicle ꒱ - feitan
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
★ - "best nurse" - machi
⌬ - "headshot" - machi

༉ ┊꒰ jealousy 2 ꒱

3.2K 42 47
By dollpubes123

trigger warning/content warning - this is a tad bit gorey, especially during feitans section. since i'm dealing with this killers, this will be a bit.. dark. please click off if you're not comfortable with that. i apologize beforehand! also, small mention of drinking during hisokas section. have fun reading :)

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
hisoka
———
"hm... who was that flirting with you?~ whats their name?~... why? no particular reason~ ☆"
———

your relationship with hisoka has always been... an interesting one. most people would give you weird looks and concerned glances, but you've grown not to care.

this also means that most people who are even the slightest interested in flirting with you have never had the chance to even approach you. i mean, most times you're always around this terrifying magician who had an intense blood-lust.

usually, nobody truly has ever flirted with you because of hisokas presence. it's one of the many reasons why you've always stayed around him, it gives a very nice feeling of security and reassurance that nobody would dare hurt you when he's around.

but, this hasn't stopped hisoka from getting jealous.

there are people who've looked at you in a way that hisoka didn't like, and this normally resulted in huge spikes of blood lust; basically dripping from hisoka. hisoka trusts you fully, but he can't help but become jealous when some random person tries to even hint at their attraction towards you.

it mostly ends in blood shed.

you hummed as you sipped your wine, your taste buds savoring the sweet flavor. you were suppose to be out on another date with hisoka at one of his favorite bars, however he was late. you knew he was a bit busy and got himself into trouble, so it didn't surprise you that he was now 30 minutes late.

you put your wine glass down, sighing as you pulled out your phone. no new messages, 8:28. 'where did that dumb magician go this time?' you thought to yourself, growing more impatient.

you felt a gush of wind blow towards your right, making goosebumps form on your soft skin. you smiled to yourself, finally. he arrived. your smile quickly faded as you realized it was just another drunk that inhabited the bar; typical.

"hey~ what's a pretty thing like you doing here all alone?" the man said, lightly smiling. you scoffed as you took out your phone. no new messages. 8:30. "go away. i'm not interested in talking to you. you smell horrible." you rolled your eyes, trying to seem as boring as possible to try and him go away.

"you're here all alone... i don't see why-" "i'm pretty sure they said to leave, didn't they?~ ☆" there it was. that spike of bloodlust aura, accompanied by the man you grew to love. you turned with a smile, being met with a rather handsome hisoka, with his arm between you and the drunk man.

"... i think it's best you leave now before you get hurt." you smiled, mentally laughing as the man walked away, a stain evident on his jeans. "i apologize for being late, darling. i had some business to attend to with illumi~ but i think it's best we go somewhere else..♢" hisoka spoke, in his usual seductive tone with a serious tone laced somewhere in his voice.

you nodded as you stood up, paying for your wine as you walked out hand in hand with the magician. ".. you wouldn't happen to know the name of that man, do you?~ ♡" hisoka asked as he held you a bit tighter tonight; as if you'd vanish if he held you a little less.

"no. that man was only bothering me for a few seconds before you came into the bar. why?" you asked. you obviously knew the answering, completely aware of hisokas tendencies. "no reason~ i already have his face memorized~ ☆" hisoka spoke, causing a chill to run down your spine.

why is it that someone so dangerous, feared and horrifying.. could be so loving?
this magician really is something special.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
illumi
———
"could you stand closer to me? i just need you to be around me more. i don't want any harm coming your way."
———

since day 1, illumi swore to do everything in his power to keep you safe. he's always been very overprotective of you. you are truly the only thing that keeps him sane, that teaches him emotions. you are the light that he needs in his life.

illumi never thought he could even comprehend the emotion known as "love"; that was till he met you. he could become very desperate, trying to do anything to keep you out of harms way.

but, this has also caused him to feel something new. why was it that whenever you talked to anyone else, he could feel his heart clench? it wasn't like you were in any danger, so why did it still hurt?

illumi isn't stupid. he knows well aware that jealousy is an emotion, but he didn't understand why he felt it. he loved you, and you loved him. it was pointless to doubt that fact. so why, why did his heart get plagued with jealousy any time he saw you with someone he didn't know?

how troublesome.

you smiled as you sat across from illumi, watching as he gentle twirled his hair through his fingers. "where is that magician at?" you questioned as illumi looked at you, humming as he looked away. "he's always doing something irrational, i wouldn't be surprised if he got himself killed by now." illumi said as you lightly giggled.

just on time, you felt the familiar aura in the room, as hisoka came to your table. "sorry for taking so long~ i ran into a little.. problem.. ★" he said as he pulled up a chair, sitting next to illumi. "it's been awhile since i've seen you, hisoka." you smiled as you extended your hand, which hisoka took with a flirtatious smile.

"your hands are as soft as i remember, [y/n]~" hisoka commented, to which you giggled and smiled. illumi cleared his throat, as if he were interrupting something. you let go of hisokas hand, allowing illumi to continue.

"hisoka. you said you needed me for a mission? and for some reason, you need [y/n] too? i hope you know what you're doing." illumi said as hisoka chuckled. "why are you always so formal~ we're friends... i just wanted to hang out for a bit... there is no mission." hisoka grinned while illumi sighed.

"you could've just asked to hang out with us... i got excited thinking i'd finally be able to do something fun." you huffed as hisoka leaned forward, ignoring the bloodlust spiking from illumi. "you don't have to worry~ i'll make tonight as fun as possible for you..." hisoka smiled as your back straightened.

the atmosphere fell dead.

you could feel the air thicken as hisoka continued to smile at you with his eyes closed. illumi suddenly got up, grabbing you before walking away from the table. you turned back to see hisoka waving, grinning as if he knew what he did. illumi was right, it's as if hisoka had a death wish.

both of you walked into the cold night, as the grip on your waist slightly loosened. "that stupid magician. i'm sorry for my actions, if it seemed so sudden, i just got enraged." illumi spoke suddenly.

"it's alright.. that magician is so unpredictable." you giggled lightly as illumi watched your expression. "i hope you know i do love you. this emotion is hard for me to feel, but i feel a lot of love for you." illumi spoke suddenly, before peaking your cheek lightly.

you both continued to your car, driving home in a peaceful silence. even though nothing was spoken between you too, you could feel the emotion in the air.

and it was love.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
chrollo
———
"dont you worry, my treasure. i want to keep you safe. i want to keep you by my side, for as long as possible."
———

everyone knew how much chrollo cared for you. even though chrollo restricted himself to having a small family, (the spiders,) it was still a shock to all the members when he introduced you ; his treasure. everyone grew to care for you, and even began to understand why chrollo fell in love with you.

obviously, around all the members, chrollo wouldn't dare become affectionate with you. he still has a reputation to keep up. but behind closed doors, he'd never let you leave his bed, his arms securely wrapped around you, as if it was the only place that was truly 100% safe. he'd whisper in your ears, how much he loved you and how much he cared for you.

he'd never let you get into harms way. obviously he'd allow you to be strong and train to fight and protect yourself, but you'd be dead wrong if you even thought he'd allow you to go out on a mission without him. he wouldn't let you; you'd have to kill him before he'd ever allow you to leave.

chrollo is so selfish for you.

when you both get your free days, he'd catch guys and girls glancing at you.

how troublesome.

he did kill them, if you asked he wouldn't lie. you are his, and he is yours. the both of you will always be connected, no matter how far you might be from each other. he never thought he'd ever find a love like yours.

you love him, knowing who he is and what he does. you open your arms to him and allow him to hold you close, with blood all over him. you kiss his lips, loving, when he's used them to smile at people in their final moments.

to say the least, he'd never find love like you. thieves take what they want, and he wants you.

and the thought of anyone taking you away, was enough to kill for.

you smiled as you walked hand in hand with chrollo into the undoubtably expensive office room. it was a private environment, the walls holding many expensive paintings, the chairs were obviously made out of some sort of fancy-people material, and the carpets under the grand glass table was... oh yeah. you can't be distracted. you snapped back into reality, sitting next to chrollo.

"well, mr. & mrs. goldheart, it's very nice to finalize our deal. through your expansive advertisement and amazing word, our company has grown a lot. it's nice to finally see you and talk in person, but that's besides the point, right? our deal was 1.6 million. are we still on?" the business man asked as chrollo nodded his head, smiling as he continued casual chit-chat with the man.

mr. & mrs. goldheart, these extremely
well-off and private rich couple who had a high status, despite never showing their faces. in the under-world, most people knew them for making deals with companies by promotions and spreading the good word. they made millions from their rich business company, and all of that money, all of that wealth, was now yours and chrollos.

you had both found their location, and left their rotting corpses where you both found them. the plan was take this contract money, and use it mainly for future plans and personal reasons. you and chrollo had quietly assumed their identities, and since nobody knew what they looked like, it was quite easy.

"alright! i'll need both of your signatures on this paper, just to confirm that you both received the contract money. ladies first." the businessman smirked at you, before handing
you a pen, purposely touching your soft fingers. you quickly forged mrs. goldheart's signature, handing the pen to chrollo.

chrollo smiled at you, before taking the pen and forging the other signature. the businessman grabs the suitcase under the table, sliding it towards us. chrollo opened the suitcase to reveal the thick, fat mounds of cash that was neatly stacked on top of each other. "might i say, mr,goldheart, your wife is quite gorgeous. especially in that attire." the businessman said, as you both stood up with the suitcase. "thank you." chrollo said coldly as he quickly murdered the businessman, quickly and effectively blowing this guys head off.

"well.. that went well. let's leave my treasure, we got our money." chrollo said as you smiled, intertwining your hands as you walked away with all the money. "why'd you kill him..? that wasn't apart of the plan.." you asked curiously as chrollo chuckled, looking at you with such a possessive look.

"he was looking at what was mines."

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
feitan
———
"doll? can... you... can... just hold me. i need your company. don't talk, just stay with me."
———

love is foreign to feitan.

his life never allowed for him to feel or experience love, and he wasn't complaining. from all the books he read, he didn't like the idea of love. he thought it made people stupid and dumb. he thought it was a waste, that he'd never have time for love.

and, it wasn't like he was the ideal boyfriend. he knew, (and sadly acknowledged), that most people prefer taller, cuter and less... murderous lover. so, to him, he didn't have to worry about ever dealing with burden of love.

but of course, he met you.

and he fell in love.

badly.

it was your usual day with feitan. chrollo had given everyone a free day, which nobody took for granted. pakunoda, shizuku and machi went shopping, phinks went to steal more cigarettes, and shal went to go steal more video-games. to say the least, nobody ever took this for granted.

you decided to accompany feitan on this 'once in a-while' tool shopping, much to the dismay of pakunoda, who had preferred you joined them. but, you'd never pass up an opportunity to spend more time with feitan. so, here you were, under the sun with feitan, sticking by his side like a lost puppy. you both stayed in a comfortable silence as you both walked to the city, and to a brand new tool shop that had been built.

"feitan, do you know what you want to buy?" you asked as feitan opened the door, walking in with you. he turned you, shrugging his shoulders as he was moved to make space for you. you quietly giggled, 'he was quite unpredictable.'

"[y/n]... you see this?" feitan pointed out after you both walked around the small shop. feitan pointed at a thin, large blade. it was slightly curved at the end, but it was pointy. "i've seen blades like this used in my books... this is used to slice skin, apparently its really sharp..." feitan darkly laughed as you looked at him curiously.

"hm... let's look around some more. we can take it if you want it still." you smiled as feitan nodded. you both mutually agreed to split up and look. you walked near the cashier, that had a huge display of blades and various traps and tools. you didn't know shit about them, but if you were to ask feitan, he could go on and on about how it's made, works and how it's typically used... and if you're lucky, he'd tell you how he'd use it during his torture sessions.

"see anything you like?" the cashier spoke, quickly catching your attention. "oh.. i'm just looking around, it's sort of.. new to me." you said as the cashier laughed. "you need someone to help you learn about these tools?" the guy offered, and before you could reject, the cashiers head flew clean off of his body, knocking his headless body back. you whipped the blood from your eye as you looked behind you, to be met with a dark, serious feitan.

you noticed how he had used the blade that peaked his attention to kill the cashier. "this blade is pretty durable for a thin model." feitan smirked as he walked towards you, stopping besides you. "really? you got it in my eye..." you whined as feitan sighed. "the guy asked for it. hm.. doll?" feitan spoke with an oddly ... playful tone. you looked at him curiously, and waiting for him to continue.

he lifted the blade, pointing the sharp edge towards the mess he made. "wanna see how i'd use this during a torture session?"

———
2736 words.

WOW;;; it's been so long since i've published !! for some reason.. this felt kind of dark. i hope i didn't make anyone uncomfortable. i tried to tone down the death and stuff to be as tolerable as possible... i'm so sorry if i make anyone question my sanity-

it feels so good to be back!! i'll answer any questions: also, if you're interested in updates during my horrible update schedule, check the conversations tab on my profile!!!

thank you so much for 6k reads. wow, i love you all!! i hope you know i see every comment, all votes and all the greats support, even though i suck at this updating thing.

love u all so much <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 685 53
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Hunter x Hunter .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 □ Fanfic ■ One-shot book 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏!! The reade...
104K 2.4K 16
(Completed!) Writing oneshots has been pretty fun so here's a Haikyuu onehsot collection! These are x reader scenarios, and I try to keep the reader...
194K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
18.7K 241 28
×Hxh scenarios× Hi! I do not own any of these characters from Hunter x Hunter and I would appreciate it if you comment! Please leave requests in the...