MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 51

16.8K 998 361
By luvbangton

Jungkook stumbled backwards with Bom's punch. He didn't even fight back. He was being continually attacked by Bom but he did nothing. He just couldn't comprehend anything. Bom kicked his chest making him fall onto the ground. He looked up with wide eyes holding his chest. His eyes were almost teary.

"B-Bom," he whispered in disbelief.

Bom smiled and crouched down. "I'm no more Bom. It is Lee Suha. Daughter of Lee Joonkie"

Jungkook shook his head not being able to believe her words. Suddenly she grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up looking into his eyes. She couldn't see any hatred in his eyes. Pure love for his sister. His palm raised to touch her cheek. A look of relief took over him.

"Bom," he again whispered her name caressing her cheek. He saw her eyes diluting a bit but again her eyes turned cold.

She pressed her gun to the side of his head." I told you. That girl died. It's Lee Suha Jeon Jungkook. Today I am here to end you all"

"Let him go!" Another familiar voice deadpanned from Jungkook's back. Jimin walked towards them with his gun. Suha walked to a side still pointing her gun to Jungkook. And the second Jimin saw her face,his eyes went wide.

Suha smirked before turning Jungkook to face Jimin and pressed her gun to his head. Jimin could never point his gun to her. He lowered his gun not believing what he is seeing. Soon,the rest 5 boys also gathered up. They let down their guards automatically seeing their sister.

Suha wasted no time before hitting Jungkook's head with her gun and soon he fell on to the ground unconsciously.
Suha looked at other 6 and smirked. Even before they could comprehend what's going on,their heads were also hit hard making them go unconscious. Their love for their sister blinded them and let down their guards. And it is where the war ended. The undefeatable mafia men went weak for their loved one. So,does the so called 'love' make people strong?does it really make them strong?or maybe loving the wrong person would make them weak. Did they love a wrong person? Did they really?

Jungkook opened his eyes and hissed with the pain in his head. He adjusted his eyes to the white light. It was a basement room. He tried to move but he couldn't.

"You are tied kook" a voice stopped him from struggling. Jungkook looked at his side to see Jin. He was also tied to a chair with chains. He looked at his other side only to see his rest of brothers being tied to chairs.

"Why did Bom do it?"  Jimin who was next to Jungkook asked sounding like betrayed which they really was.

Jungkook remembered her words."She said she is not Bom anymore. She is Lee suha. Daughter of Lee Joonkie"

"No,this can't be true. Sh-She loves us" Taehyung muttered not being able to believe anything.

Jungkook looked ahead blankly. "I thought like that too. Until I wake up like this"

Suddenly the door was opened revealing the person they have been dying to see. She entered inside with few men.

"Good morning everyone! Hope you had a good sleep" she chimed with a fake happy face.

Boys looked at her confusely. They still couldn't process anything.

"Why are you doing this?" Hoseok asked finally. "Bom,what happened to you?"

She rolled her eyes." It's Lee Suha. And what happened to me?what?look i am doing fine"

"This is not you. Come to your senses Bom!why are you working for that man?!The man you always wanted to kill!" Yoongi snapped.

Suha shrugged her shoulders."yeah but it was until I got to know the truth" she paused for a moment." I always loved power and money. You see,me being a gold digger, I chose my real father,the moment you all abandoned me"

"You are lying!" Namjoon screamed."You were never a gold digger. Yes I knew how much you loved money but you never wanted to use ours. You wanted to earn by yourself. You said it by yourself that you wished to stand up by your own feet without our help! Bom,what's going on?!"

Bom's face turned blank." Yeah,now I am standing up by my own two feet against you all. Enjoy these two days as your last days. You won't see sun rise after these two days" she turned to her men." Lock them up in dungeon"

With that she turned around to leave.But,

"Bom please!" Jimin spoke so desperately. "We didn't mean anything we said that day. We never abandoned you. We love you Bom. Please. Don't do this. This monster killed our parents Bom"

Bom didn't look back. "He killed your parents. Not mine" she had double meanings in her words. Her parents are alive. Park Junmin and Park Misun. But her words hurted her brothers like daggers. She walked away leaving them in their pain.

She walked inside the mansion with her blank face. She saw her father sitting on a couch. He stood up seeing Bom and clapped his hands. "Well done my daughter Lee suha. Indeed you are my daughter. You caught them easily. Huh?"

Bom stopped infront of him. He hugged her patting her back." That's my girl"

Bom stayed still. Her face had no emotions at all. Lee Joonkie parted away and looked at her proudly. But it didn't last long when Bom said her next words.

"You said you will not kill my father if I do as you said. I hope you are going to keep your promise" she said calmly.

"Yes I said and I am doing as I said. But his life depends on how you work in the future. You still need to bring Kim Hyunshik to me. Don't forget that"

Bom still held her blank face and nodded. She turned around to leave. She left the mansion to full fill the last task. At first she went to the empty city where everything happened last night. She looked at the destroyed streets and sighed. She took her phone out and called Kim Hyunshik.

"Let's meet. Come to the Han River Bridge. Alone" she hang up. "Let's end this too"

She walked forward towards the Han River with the gun hiding in her waist band.

Time skip(Next morning)

Bom entered inside the mansion. Blood drops were all over on her face. She walked to her father's office. She saw him inside typing something on his laptop. She walked closer and put a wrist watch on the table. Lee Joonkie looked up at her confusely.

"I tried to bring him but he fell in to the han River. I only could snatch his wrist watch"

Joonkie looked at her with doubts.

"Ask your guards. They witnessed everything" she said.

Joonkie called his guards who went with Bom. "Is she saying the truth?"

The guards nodded."He came alone. He and Ms. Lee had a fight back there.she shot him on his leg but he was quick enough to jump over the bridge. I don't think he will survive sir"

Lee Joonki smirked. "What matters is now he is dead. Bangtan is over. Let's go to see his precious sons. They need to know their father's death"

Bom and Joonkie entered inside dungeon. They saw the 7 boys in one cell. Joonkie approached the cell with Bom following him behind. Boys were sitting down on the ground. They had a lot of injuries on their bodies. Lips were bursted. Scars on their faces.

"The mighty Bangtan. Look what has happened to the 7 legends who used to be the fear of everyone" Joonkie  chimed mockingly gaining their attention.

They said nothing. Their eyes were on their sister. Bom watched them with soulless eyes.

"What are you looking at boys?her?oh let me introduce her. My daughter,Lee suha. My successor and your down pour"

"She might have your blood but that doesn't mean you can claim her as your daughter. She is nothing like you" Jin spat in anger. It seems like he still had a hope. A little hope. They still had their love for her. But little did they know that the next words from Lee Joonkie will be the absolute destruction of their love for their precious treasure.

Lee Joonkie laughed and crouched down looking in to their eyes.

"Really?what's the difference? I killed your parents. And she killed the last parent you had. Kim Hyunshik. Your father.Is.Dead"

The news shattered their world like a thunder shattering down a glass house. Their eyes went wide. The absolute terror could be seen in their eyes. And they felt it. The betrayal. She has killed their father. The one who gave them a life. The person who protected them. The person who taught them to stand from their two feet. Their father.

They looked at Bom like they wanted to confirm. She threw Hyunshik's wrist watch inside the cell.

Jin's hands went to his head grabbing his hair. He seemed to look like he lost everything. The thin line between the love and hatred had been passed by them right now. They passed the Red line. They could no longer look at Bom like they used to.

Taehyung's trembling hand grabbed the watch and tightened his fist. He looked at Bom while standing up. His eyes were pure red. Veins were popping out from his neck and arms. His clenched jaw trembled in wrath." You traitor" he whispered looking at Bom." Is this the prize we have to pay for accepting you?" He snickered painfully. "You love money and power that much huh? You even could kill us for money and power?"

Bom stayed silent and Taehyung continued. "What a bitcb you are Bom--Oh sorry, it's Lee suha. We kept a snake with us"

Bom just stayed into his eyes blankly hearing his heart stabbing words.

"Guys, we don't have a sister anymore. She died. Bom is no longer with us. And this lady here is nothing more than an enemy we need to destroy "

Lee Joonkie rolled his eyes." That's if you all are going to survive. You will not walk out of those cells with lives in your bodies. Enjoy the day since this is your last day" he looked at Bom." Suha, I'm leaving since I have a meeting right now. You can have a rest for today"

Bom nodded and bowed. When he left,she turned to the boys. She took out a cigarette box from her pant packets and took out a cigarette. She took out a lighter from her other pocket and lit up her cigarette. She smirked looking at the boys who were looking at her with rage. Complete rage. She walked closer to the cell.

"Do come to visit me if you could live after tomorrow" she said sweetly and left.

Taehyung looked down noticing her lighter on the ground next to the cell. It was easy to reach. He frowned and looked at Bom who was walking away silently.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.6K 59
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
73.1K 1.9K 44
Park Jia has always been a nice innocent girl, who was loved by everyone who knew her. She could brighten a room just by walking in and never failed...
12K 625 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story πŸ˜‰ The story about heartless mafia w...
606K 24.4K 51
Meet Han Y/n, a seemingly ordinary teenager leading a content life with her mother. Everything appeared perfect until their lives took an unexpected...