Distraction || BWWM

Per SecretsYouKeep

[Completed] "What are you here for now?"Sienna asked, but got no verbal reply from Justin. The reply she got... Més

-
-
|1| Distraction
|2| Distraction
|3| Distraction
|4| Distraction
|5| Distraction
|6| Distraction
|7| Distraction
|8| Distraction
|9| Distraction
|10| Distraction
| 11 | Distraction
|12| Distraction
|13| Distraction
|14| Distraction
|15| Distraction
|16| Distraction
|17| Distraction
|18| Distraction
|19| Distraction
|20| Distraction
|21| Distraction
|22| Distraction
|23| Distraction
|24| Distraction
|25| Distraction
THANK YOU!

Chapter 26

296 8 0
Per SecretsYouKeep

Sienna::Clark

A month Later

I was awaken startled by my phone ringing. Multiple calls trying to come through, text messages popping up one after another, and email notifications going off. It seemed as if my phone was going to explode right before my eyes.

I tried to gather my thoughts as quick as I could, while reaching for my phone.

"Hello?" I spoke. "Good morning. Is this Sienna Clark?" With hesitation I spoke, "Whos asking?"

"I'm Sarah from People magazine. Is it true you and Justin Bieber are dating?" I froze, no words coming out of my mouth. "Hello?" Sarah called out from the other side of the phone. Once I was aware I quickly hung up the phone and looked at every other notification that appeared on my phone screen.

A series of texts from Raye...

"Is it true? You're now banging Justin Bieber?!?!" 

"Why didn't you tell me?! I had to find out through the internet and not from my friend?!"

"How long has this been going on?"

The list of texts went on. I had a few texts from Alana asking basically the same questions as Raye, but Alana's text had more of a problem. She said she was getting crowded at school with people asking if the rumors were true. I told her to deny and hide somewhere till my dad could go pick her up. 

I opened my email to see a bunch of news articles being forwarded to me. 

"Bieber has a new girl...The girl happens to be assistant."

"From assistant to lover"

"Bieber can get his hands on anything he wants, that even means his assistant."

Shortly after I deleted the emails, I called my Dad, but I got sent straight to voicemail. I ended up leaving a voicemail and texting him to bring himself and Alana to Justin's house because I was sure we were all going to need a briefing on how to handle this situation.  

My phone rung again. Justin.

"Hello?"

"Sienna are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I just got done reading the damage." I gave a small laugh. "How'd this even happen Justin?" 

He sighed, "I don't know yet, my publicist is figuring it out, but in the mean time just make your way over here as safely as possible. I also put your father's name up with security so they can drive up to the house with ease." 

"Thank you." I sighed. "Hey it's going to be alright don't worry about it." He said trying to calm my nerves, but it was hard when I was now known as Justin Bieber's lover.  "I'll see you soon."

I hung up the phone and quickly got dressed, still making myself look decent because I didn't know if I was going to photographed. 

Once I was done, I headed down to the parking garage to get into my car. Once I pulled out, cameras began to flash.

"They know where I live." I said to myself.

----------

After carefully maneuvering through traffic and the paps. I made it to Justin's house. Raye, my Dad and Alana already there. Along with the rest of Justin's team, that included Scooter. 

I quickly made it inside the house. "Good everyone is now here." Justin's publicist spoke. "First things first we need Justin and Sierra to confirm that their relationship is true or false. This needs to happen so we know what direction we are going to hit news." Janet looked at Justin and then to me. I looked down and then looked at Justin, he shrugged his shoulders.

He knew what my problem was with us dating in the first place. What I was worried about was actually happening and I wish it wasn't.  I knew Justin wanted the world to know that I was his girl, but I just want to be the girl no one knows.

Justin was letting me choose between saying the truth or continue the lie.

"Is one of you going to speak? We can't sit here all day." Janet spoke once more. "Yes." I started. "Justin and I are in a relationship, been in one for about seven months." I pierced my lips together and looked at the ground. Janet nodded, "Justin is that true." Justin still not taking his eyes off of me. "That is the truth." Janet nodded and looked towards Scooter, then glanced at everyone around the room. 

"So now that we've handled that. The rest of you can not, I repeat can not, say a thing about Justin and Sierra until they speak upon the issue themselves publicly. You guys will be placed with security until further notice. Alana you can choose to finish your last couple weeks at school or we can help finish your education here behind closed doors. Mr. Clark, you are able to continue working at your office, but you will have security with you in case some crazy people come your way. One person that is on that watch list is your wife."

My dad nodded and looked over at me. I could see in his eyes that he was proud that I'm not completely  hiding myself from the world, but I couldn't help from feeling bad because he needed to be watched in case my mother showed up. 

Janet then turned to me once she caught her breath. "Sierra, you will stay here as I can see there were paparazzi outside your apartment waiting for you. Which is also good so you and Justin can figure out how you will tell the world that they rumors are true. This will take weeks to die down so be prepared to adapt to this life for a moment." Janet cleared her throat, "Raye, you will also stay here since Justin is your employer you can just stay here because soon your face will also be in the news." Raye nodded, she looked defeated. I didn't think any of this would affect her like that. I looked at her and mouthed, "I'm sorry." I truly was sorry, I knew this plan of us dating was too good to be true.

"One more disclaimer." Janet began, "These news outlets will dig on every single one of you. Do not answer to them even if it is false. It is smart that we don't engage with them until it is safe to do so. As of right now everyone in this room is the talk of Hollywood. Welcome to stardom."

With that Scooter clapped his hands, "That's all for today. Sierra and Raye I'll have someone go and get some clothes for you. Also, Mr. Clark and Alana, if things do get too hectic for you let me know. We can relocate you for the time being."

"Thank you very much." My dad smiled. "No problem."

I left the main room and headed down the hall to the kitchen. I needed a moment away from everyone. All my seven months with Justin was now out in the open and now I had to confirm that I am indeed the one who is up under Justin's arm. The room began to form a breeze and I got a whiff of cologne. 

"I don't think I can do this." I spoke knowing that Justin entered the room. "We don't have to say we are dating." He responded. "I know, but I just want this all to be normal. Justin I told you I didn't want to live this life."

"Then don't." Justin stepped closer to me. "We can lie and still keep it a secret, the media won't care about us after a few weeks." I rolled my eyes, "Yes they will Justin. Regardless of what they see, I'm still gonna be the closet girl that will be on your arm." 

"So what do you want to do Sierra?"

I thought for a moment. I wanted my family to be happy and not have to be guarded 24/7. I wanted Alana to have a normal college life that didn't involve being plastered all over the place. I wanted Raye to not feel like she always needed to be on top of the game, competing with other girls that will never be better than her. Then, myself, I want to be an assistant, but not one that is in the tabloids. 

"I want us not to be a thing. I would like to work for someone else as well, I can't imagine living under the light like you do. This isn't the life for me. You've treated me well Justin, I can't deny that." I spoke. His eyes widened. "Are you okay? That is a bit extreme don't you think?" I simply shook my head. "We've lived different lives and somehow still managed to be happy together for a moment. Sometimes that's all we need from someone, is a moment. I'm very appreciative for the moments you've given me."

"Sierra..." He started. "I've made my mind up. I'm not just looking out for me. I'm looking out for the people I love." 

"Understandable." He nodded. "I suggest we go tell Janet about this." I gave Justin a smile and we went to sit with Janet and go over again with everyone. The plan was still the same, just now we will no longer be an item. I'd still have to live with Justin until the whole thing blows over, but I'd also be trying to find someone new to assist, preferably someone with a lower star status.

--------------------

It was now night I was in the guest room with Raye laying in bed. We decided to be roomies since she was stuck here as well. 

"Will it be weird when I'm gone?" I asked Raye. She chuckled, "Maybe at first, but I'm sure we can look past you and focus on work correctly."

"Its for the best that I leave then." I grinned, looking at my hands. "I'm sure he'd let you come back if you changed your mind later on." I shrugged, "That's a possibility, but not anytime soon."

A knock sounded on the door. "Come in!" Raye and I yelled in unison. It was Justin. "I'll leave." She began to get up, but Justin waved her to sit back down. "There's no need, I think we talked about everything we needed to talk about." Raye plopped back down in the position she was in before. "What were you guys talking about?" He asked, before I could answer Raye opened her mouth. "Nothing much. Just talking about if you hire again if she choose to come back."

He looked pleased, "Of course you can always come back. You won't even have to apply, you could just ask." He smiled, making me smiled. "Man why do y'all gotta breakup? That was a cute moment." Raye pouted. I shook my head, "In another lifetime perhaps, we'll be together." I spoke. "The real question is...What do you think will be different when you work somewhere else?" Justin asked.

I giggled to myself, "I wouldn't have you as my distraction." Justin smirked, "Fair enough. Although I'll be here if you need a distraction."

"Alright. I'm out, come get me when you guys are done flirting." Raye stood up and ran out the room. Justin and I laughed as she did so. "I know we still got two weeks together, but I already miss you." Justin spoke. "I won't be too far from you. You still got Raye working for you, maybe she can have a day where she brings her friend to work." I smiled. "Then those days you can definitely be my distraction." Justin stood up and kissed my cheek, I smiled and watched him walk out the room. 

-----------

April 26, 2021

Words: 1956

THE END

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
55.2K 901 26
Roses are red, violets are blue, Justin's a hottie and so are you. . . . . . . . ~LET ME SAY THIS NOW, I WAS YOUNG WHEN I FIRST WROTE ALL THESE.. AND...
31.4K 836 40
"Thank you." I answered while biting my lip again. I heard Damon groan as he stood up and walked towards me, getting down on his knees when he reache...
31.9K 1.6K 36
Audrey is just like any other college student, until she has a few run ins with Justin Bieber. Her feelings for Justin continue to grow every time th...