We meet again

By abrokebitch_

Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Opran... More

Characters
Tattoos / Piercings & Etc
Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Going To Italy
House Tour
Chapter 2 - Preperations
Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours
Chapter 4 - First day
Project - Chapter 5
Question
A Kiss - Chapter 6
Chapter 8 - I know who you are
Chapter 9
She Likes Who? - Chapter 10
I'm not living with them - Chapter 11
Escaped - Chapter 12
Hospital - Chapter 13
Surprise Visit - Chapter 14
REALLY IMPORTANT !!
Moved In With Them - Chapter 15
About them ..
Going Away - Chapter 16
Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17
Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18
Meetings - Chapter 19
Going To The Club - Chapter 20
A Small Threat - Chapter 21
First Day In France - Chapter 22
Sick - Chapter 23
Attack - Chapter 24
Their Pov - Chapter 25
Assassin - Chapter 26
Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27
Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28
1 Hour In - Chapter 29
Kinda Important.. Kinda not
Video Recording - Chapter 30
The great escape - chapter 31
Waiting - Chapter 32
News - Chapter 33
Awake - Chapter 34
Confession - Chapter 35
The News - Chapter 36
Thoughts - Chapter 37
Past With The Russians - Chapter 38
Preparation For Vacation - Chapter 39
Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40
Aftermath - Chapter 41
Days In Dubai - Chapter 42
Threesome - Chapter 43
Back home - Chapter 44
Message To My Family - Chapter 45
A day with them - Chapter 46
Planning a Meeting - Chapter 47
Talk - Chapter 48
Gala - Chapter 49
Life Or Death - Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped

9.7K 220 6
By abrokebitch_

I woke up late today like it is literally almost fucking 12, but hey we can probably go to the park today since there's nothing better to do. I got on my phone for a little while and just so happened to get bored.

I went downstairs to see where everyone else was and they were in the living room watching tv.

" Well good morning sleeping beauty "

" Sup " i told him and sat on the couch watching whatever this was.

" What are y'all watching? "

" Law and order svu "

" Oh okay.. " and it got quiet so i got on Snapchat and made videos. I looked around and noticed the kids were sleep so i made me some spicy noodles.

( These the noodles.. y'all when i say those are my favorite nowadays, they don't even be having them at the store near me no more- I'm mad )

I quickly poured my water out and sat at the island eating while watching TikToks. About a minute later Aurora came in and went to the refrigerator ignoring me.

I got up and did the tiktok that goes like " when i do my dance.. money fight these - throwing bands " the twerkulator song by city girls.

When i finished i ate my noodles ignoring her burning stare and walked up into my room. I decided on khaki pants and a white tank top but in a crop top form.
( Outfit in the multimedia )

I quickly put on my clothes and my door burst open which made me jump like damn at least knock- i looked at the door and it was Aurora.

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing, but about last night- "

" What about it? " I cut her off

" I don't know what came over me.. it was a mistake. I'm so sorry- i shouldn't have did what i did "

" girl you good, don't apologize " I told her and laid down in the bed closing my eyes.
She came and laid next to me looking at the celling. I ended up going to sleep, that's what happens when you up all night.
-
When I woke up there was banging on the door and that shit pissed me off.

" What?? " I yelled with a hoarse voice snuggling into what I thought was my pillow.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL DOING? ITS BEEN HOURS.. " he screamed which made me jolt awake

" Y'all? " I asked myself and looked to the side to see myself cuddled into Aurora. How the fell do i keep forgetting about her, am i slow or- don't answer that.

I rolled on top of her and hit her with the pillow which made her quickly get up.

" GET UP STUPID BITCH! " excuse my aggressiveness but that's how we always talk to each other.

" NO! LEAVE ME ALONE " she groaned and pushed me off the bed like ow that shit hurt.

I came up with an idea that would make her wake up. I tried to tickle her but ooh bad mistake, her ass punched me in my damn stomach.

I blew my breath in her face and her eyes shot open immediately, so i got up and opened the door.

" What the hell took so long..? "

" Sleeping, i didn't even mean to go to sleep "

" Right, when she even come up here? "

" I thought she left too but- " I got cut off by my assassin phone ringing which felt weird since i haven't had one in a while.

" Hello? "

" Sorry to disturb you but i need you to take someone out for me.. "

" Okay.." I listened as he told me what to do and got myself ready.
-
We ended up going to the park for a few hours and i felt somebody looking at me but nobody was there.
-
I had a feeling someone was following me so i walked in the alley, i have a good vision and sense but that's not the point.

I felt somebody grab me and i head butted that person and kicked them in their area.

Another person came out and pointed a knife at me so i kicked it out of their hand and kicked his hand which threw him off guard and stabbed the dude in his shoulder.

I got caught off guard by someone throwing me against the wall and put something on my face.

I can hold my breath for a while but they started moving my head more and i breathed it in, a few seconds later i passed out before my finger could reach the button.

( Third Person POV )
The family was in the living room waiting for their men to come back with her. They had their men kidnap her which they knew was wrong but she was their daughter and sister.

Some minutes later they came in with a passed out Lorelei and put her in the guest room.

" What happens when she wakes up? She
won't like this "

" I know but maybe she will see it from our point of view "

" Nah.. she might not even want anything to do with us "

They continued to discuss it and went off to sleep.
( Lorelei POV )
I woke up with a headache and everything that happened yesterday came back to me.

I looked around and realized i was in a room which is surprising.

I slowly got up and walked out the room looking around when I noticed this was Oliver's
house!!

" What the hell? " I said to myself walking down the stairs and realized something. They took my hair for dna - i don't know why they thought they were slick but i am their lost daughter and shit.

I've known this for a while actually but hey.. sis is lacking. I heard talking in the kitchen and walked in putting my hair in a high ponytail.

The conversation stopped and they all looked at me while i rolled my eyes and sat down beside Oliver slapping him at the back of his head.

" As much as i just love getting kidnapped.. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU JUST CALL ME? I have kids at home dude and y'all playing. " I told them coldly and glared at each and one of them and tapped my necklace.

( Third Person POV )

Meanwhile Aurora and Noel were eating breakfast when they felt a vibration in their necklace.

They knew it only meant one thing- she was in trouble. They got on the laptop and quickly tracked her down in less than 3 minutes.

" Why is she over there? "

" I don't know.. but we need to go over there"

" Yeah, I'll stay in the car with the kids.. it will be better for a girl to pop up in there. "

" Yeah, your right " Aurora replied and they grabbed the kids quickly making their way over there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.8K 39
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
Caterina By Hoperen

General Fiction

981 24 17
[This book is inspired by the many mafia books I have read] 15 years ago the Italian family lost the two bundles of joy and light in their family, th...
227K 2.1K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
937K 24.7K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...