Am I in Love.?

By Kitsing0062x0206

Imagine that the males are divided into two types.. The normal ones and the bearers. Bearers are capable of g... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 13

1.4K 72 9
By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

I woke up next day and I saw the face which made me smile.. I was busy staring at P'Oon.. When I heard someone knock the door. I slowly went and opened the door.
"Good Morning P." I said as I saw P'Tina.
"Morning Kong.. the breakfast is ready.. go freshen up and come down. Don't be late. Also Gun has left to the office." P'Tina said as she gave me a hug.
"Ah.?" I said.. Not understanding what I would be late for.
"Kiet's parents are going to reach in another 1 and half hour and also you need to go and pick up Aran's parents along with him." P'Tina said. I nodded at let go of her.
"Khab P.. I will down after I take bath. I will even get P'Oon.. give me 30minutes."  I said.. After she left I went inside and smiled seeing P'Oon still sleeping.

I went and sat beside him giving him small kisses on his faces. I felt him stirring in sleep. I smiled seeing him waking up.
"P'Oon.. we need to get ready.. P'Kiet's parents will be here and also I need to go pick P'Aran's parents." I said.. he nodded. I was about to get up but he pulled me into a kiss.. At first I was shocked.. then I tried to stop him as we were having less time and finally gave in. 

"Morning Mee Noi." He said as he let go of the kiss. I was already a mess so I just hid my face in his chest.
"Morning P'Oon." I said and stayed like that.

"As much as I want to stay like this.. your sisters and our parents will give us an earful if we are late." He said with a teasing smile. I hit him on his chest and ran away to get ready. I heard him chuckling. After I got ready.. I did not wait for P'Oon as he was just lazing around while stealing some kisses and not getting ready. So went down to join others.

"Kong where is my idiot son.. is he still sleeping.?" Ma asked me as she saw me.
"No Ma.. he is getting ready.. he would be slow if I will wait.. so I came down first." I said as I started helping her. Pa was talking with my sisters, P'Kiet and P'Aran. 

"Go.. sit.. I will do it.. you still have to drive." Ma said sending me off. I went and joined Pa and others. I sat beside Pa who ruffled my hair as I sat beside him.
"Nothing much.. we were taking about their interests in jobs.. they want to settle here." Pa said.
"P'Aran.. you were already working in the oversea branch why don't we just transfer you here.?" I asked.
"No Kong.. I don't want to burden you." P'Aran said. I did not understand what he meant.
"See Kong.. even I told him the same.. he doesn't want to use our name to get in." P'Tina said. I understood now..

"P'Aran.. but based on the work their.. I surely feel you deserve it.. also.. P'Tina will need your help.. we are planning to control the overseas branches from the main head office.. Also.. you are our family now P... you are not using it but living it." I said. I saw P'Aran smile along with others.

"Okay.. then I will work.. but I want to go through the whole transfer procedure." He said. I smiled and nodded.
"Kong convince Kiet also na.. he doesn't listen to me." P'Lina complained now. I laughed at her before looking at P'Kiet.
"I don't want to use a side door.. I want to do something which I get with my capability." P'Kiet said.
"Then attend the interview.. and we will go with the result.. I give you my word.. I will not mess with the procedure." I said. After a few minutes he nodded saying okay. Soon P'Oon came down. 

"Kong.. I hate you." He said as he sat down.
"Tell that again and I will disown you." Pa said. We all laughed looking at P'Oon pouting.
"Pa you are too mean.. I am your son you know." P said.
"I know that is why I said I will disown you." Pa added rolling his eyes. 
"Pa.. unfair.. you always favor Kong." P'Oon said.

"Okay relax Oon.. Tell me what he did.?" Ma asked as she bought the breakfast.
"He did not wait for me to come down." He complained.
"You were not getting ready when I was waiting.. above that you were lazing around.. and you hate me for not waiting ah." I said.
"Still you should have waited." He pouted.

"If he would wait.. he would have been late Oon.. you know right today Kiet and Aran's parents are coming.. also instead of helping him.. you laze around and say you hate him ah.?" Ma said as she pulled his ear.

"Ma you can't blame me.. It is nice to see him sleeping.. he will be cute and calm.. I could stop myself from starring him.. I don't know when I slept in the night." P'Oon said. I became red while others started laughing.
"See if I sleep near you. I will sleep with Ma today." I said. His eyes widened while others were still chuckling.
"You can't do that to me.." He said with desperate voice. 
"But you said you hate me." I said with a sad voice. He stood up and hugged me.

"You know I can never hate you Mee Noi." He said. Shit.. that name again.. I blushed again.

"Ahem Ahem.. you know we are still here right.. no need to put your act here.. Eat now." P'Lina said along with P'Tina while others were giving a teasing smile. I hit him and made him sit. 

We had our breakfast while talking about our previous topics. P'Oon even said them that it would be useful and supportive especially for the time when I take over as a head hazer when he would be helping with the company. P'Kiet and P'Aran were more than happy to help. 

After breakfast I and P'Aran left to pick up his parents and I managed to convince P'Tina also to come with us. It was 20minutes drive to the station.. One our way Ma was calling.. I asked P'Aran who was sitting in the passenger seat to lift the call and put it on speaker..

"Son.. Kiet's parents are already here." Ma said as the call was answered.
"Khab Ma.. we will reach the station in another 5minutes.. and we will back in 30minutes maximun." I said.
"Okay.. Mm. Actually try coming fast.. your sister seems to be nervous and has been cursing you for leaving her here." Ma whispered. I and P'Aran laughed out.
"Ma.. one more sister of mine is also in the same condition here." I said. P'Tina smacked me.
"Anyway Kong.. try coming fast and drive safe okay.?" Ma said.
"Khab Ma." I replied.
"And Tina.. don't be nervous.. just greet them properly.. you are gorgeous and good. Don't worry much." Ma said.
"Khab Ma. Thank you." P'Tina replied.

"Is it Kong on call.?" I heard P'Lina's voice. I could not help but chuckle.

"Kong how mean of you.. how could let me alone here." She said as she took over the phone.
"P.. why are you nervous.??" I asked.
"They are my in-laws.. I don't know if they will like me or not." She said with a feared and nervous voice. 

We reached the station... I signaled P'Tina and P'Aran to bring their parents here while I was going to talk to P'Lina. After they left.. I turned of the speaker and continued speaking.

"P'Lina.. let me tell you something.. P.. you always have a charm around you P.. There is no need to be nervous.. just be yourself.. confident and determined. I am sure your love for P'Kiet will be seen by them and they will surely be happy with you." I said in a calm tone.
"Are you sure Kong.?" She asked me.
"Yes P.. it is not wrong to feel nervous but don't ever loose your confidence. Just be confident when  you say something." I said.
"Okay Kong.. but come back soon." She said. She seems to be a little calm now.
"Khab P.. I will be there in 20minutes.. P'Aran's mother and sister are almost here." I said.
"Okay then I will cut the call.. drive safe." She said and cut the call.

I got down the car and greeted them. I helped P'Aran to keep the luggage in the care while P'Tina was talking to P'Aran's sister Apsara and his mother Kanika. They seemed to be getting along well for those who just met. I and P'Aran shared some glances secretly happy for their bonding. I drove the car back to our home.. I was replying to some questions in between.. also managed to tease P'Tina sometimes.

We reached home.. P'Oon was already outside waiting for me. He came towards the car to help me.
"Aunty.. He is Arthit.. my lover." I introduced P'Oon to Aunty. She gave us a kind smile. Apsara also greeted us. I asked P'Tina and P'Aran to take them inside while I and P'Oon were going to get the luggage. 

"So how is P'Aran's mother and sister.?" P'Oon asked.
"They both seem to get along with my sister let us wait and see. And what about about P'Lina and P'Kiet's parents.?" I asked him as we closed the car after taking the luggage out.
"I don't know.. Actually I am not sure.. They are talking.. but I can feel P'Lina a little stiff." P'Oon said.
"Hm.. let us see." I said and walked in. P'Oon signaled on of the maid to come.

"P.. can you place this luggage in the guest room." I asked.
"Khab Nong.. I will." He said and took the luggage. P'Oon joined them back.. I went to wash my hand and face before joining them. I changed into more simple regular wear shirt and a pant. 

I joined them in the living room.. they were talking about random things.. I greeted them and sat beside P'Oon. I already met P'Kiet's parents once when they came to pick him up. We just spoke for a couple of minutes.. So I don't think they can recognize me.

"Mm.. Nong.. you are Kiet's junior right." P'Kiet's Ma asked me doubtfully. I was shocked that she realized me but I nodded giving her a smile.
"Khab Aunty.. I am." I said.
"What are you doing here..? Wait.. you are Lina's brother." She said suddenly.
"Khab.. I am their brother." I said with a proud smile. I like being called their brother.
"It is nice to meet you again." She said.
"Me to Aunty.. I am happy to meet you again.. and after I came to know that it P'Kiet and you both.. I was happy that my sister will be happy." I said. She seemed to have loosen a little a so did my sister.

We talked about random things.. then came the topic of their marriage.. I could feel them getting nervous.. I already know that they want to settle here properly first. I am sure they won't talk or express so I decided to speak up.
"Aunties.. and Uncle.. don't get me wrong.. but let us wait for them to settle here first.. all four are going to move to this country and will be new work environment and place.. also I am pretty sure P'Kiet and P'Aran are having plans about it.. let them proceed in their pace." I said they seemed to be okay with the idea.. My sisters gave me a thankful look..

"But get married soon na.. I really want to see you all together." Apsara.. P'Aran's sister said. We laughed at that. 
"Don't worry Nong.. we will get married within a year." P'Aran and P'Kiet said. I could see my sisters feeling shy. I and P'Oon just smiled at them. I can see that Pa and Ma are also happy.

"Kong about the identity.?" P'Tina said.
"Nothing is more than our happiness.. I don't have any problem to reveal it before itself.. I can manage.. Also.. No one will try to mess with me in school.. P'Oon managed to scare them of and media.. they surely won't mess with me." I said assuring her.

"Yes Tina.. and you too Lina.. I don't want my best friends coming a cursing me for not making it the grandest moment.. I still do remember all their plans for you both.. so I won't back down.. " Ma added. They four nodded their head smiling happily.
"And sons.. don't you dare miss them or hurt them.. " P'Kiet's mother said. 
"Khab Ma/Aunty." P'Kiet and P'Aran said together. 

After that I let the elders talk freely and took the rest to the garden.. We spoke some random things.. P'Gun, Em and Wad also joined us after a while. I spoke to P'Gun separately along with P'Oon and Em.

"P'Gun.. arrange a meeting with the administration department along with the board members.. We will take steps to take control over the overseas branch from the head office itself.. also let P'Aran undergo the transfer process from to the head office and P'Kiet will undergo the interview process.. get it monitored strictly as well as follow the rules." I said to P'Gun.

"Okay.. when do you want the meeting to be held.?" P'Gun asked. 
"Let it be after the break P.. give them a heads up about it.. I will join that meeting physically." I said. 
"Done... I will let you know the date soon.. I will schedule to 2 weeks after your university starts." P'Gun said.

Arthit's POV

The days went really fast.. Everyone one were happy.. Also, P'Tina decided to move in with P'Aran along with P'Aran's mother and sister in this town while P'Lina and P'Kiet decided to stay here at the home because it is closer to the company also.. P'Kiet's parents would generally be busy with meetings. Everyone of us were happy with the arrangement.. especially Kong.. 

Wad also seem to have bonded well with everyone especially with Kong and Em. Kong and his friends are going to be the cheer team this year.. They want to see how the hazers manage and work things out behind the sessions.

The break ended soon and we returned to our university. Even Ma and Pa went back to our home. Kong made arrangements to let P'Tina shift to new house and till then they will stay here. Also the steps to take charge of the overseas branches also started.. 

P'Tina and P'Lina are going to start working in the overseas department starting from tomorrow. They have their employee id connected to the oversea department incharge already which Kong prepared when they were taking over the companies to hide their identity. So they will legally be shifted here and will control from here. 

P'Kiet was going to attend the interview and P'Aran was going to undergo transfer procedures. I, Wad, Em and Kong went back to the university a day before by the night and unpacked. This semester.. we both are living in the same dorm. I have given up mine.. because it will be easy to settle into Kong's as his dorm is neat unlike mine. We made the required shifting and arranged the required things.

The night I and Kong felt content.. we can return to each other's arms after a tiring day. Me made sure that everything is set for tomorrow and slept peacefully with him snuggling into my chest way too cutely while I wrapped my arm around him. 

Next day morning I woke up and saw the most beautiful smile which will always make my heart flutter..
"Morning Mee Noi." I said smiling back at him.
"Good Morning P'Oon." He said as he kissed.

"Why is my little Mee Noi being so happy.?" I asked as I hugged him tightly.
"Maybe your little Mee Noi is excited for the new semester and also so that he can get more time to spend with his P'Oon even in campus." He said with a low shy voice. I could not help but smile widely at his confession. I gave him a kiss on his forehead. 

After that we both got ready to our first day.. I send him off to his class where his friends were already there.. I told that I will meet him at lunch and left to my class. In the middle of the class, I and my friends as well as Ple were called by the Dean.

As we entered we saw a girl sitting there and each of us felt the wrong vibe immediately. 
"Swadee Khab Sir." I said along with my friends.
"Swadee.. I wanted to ask for a help." Dean said as he asked us to sit.. but we said it won't be a problem and stood because none of us wanted to be seated beside.

"Arthit.. I want you and your friends to look after her. Her name is Namtarn and she will be joining the 3rd year.. she will be your junior. I want you to guide her and help her get used to this college." Dean said. And from his eyes even I can feel that he is not liking it. I looked at the girl.. she did not sit well with me.. I did not want her around.

"I am sorry sir.. I can't help.. and neither can my friends.." I said sternly. 
"Why is it P'Arthit.. I will be good." She said holding my hand. I removed my hand from her grip rashly.
"See Khun.. you are no kid to be looked after.. if you want to looked after better get home-schooled. And Sir.. Even the first years come here and get used to a environment with complete strangers along with going through hazing. She doesn't have hazing then what else should we help her with.. I don't think we should tell someone to be a friends of her.. she must be able to make friends." I added more seriously.

"Aw come on P.. why are you making it tough.. can't you see I am really good and beautiful.. why can't you help me give me one reason.?" She said with a ultra sweet coated voice which everyone of us are hating.
"Khun.. I don't have time.." I said coldly this time. I then looked towards Dean.

"Sir.. I am sorry but let me get this straight... You already know about my relation and so let me get it clear sir.. I am already engaged to him in the break and my parents want me to spend time with him more especially they want both of us to spend time with them in the weekend as his sisters have also returned. Also I am pretty sure management also won't mess up with him. So I am sorry sir.. I cannot. And even my friends are busy with their own relations and careers planning.. I am sorry sir I can't help you with this." I said clearly.

"WHAT.. You are engaged.?" She exclaimed suddenly.

"Yes.. the one I courted accepted me and my parents love him a lot.. and got us engaged." I said. "Okay Arthit.. and Ple.. she seems to have a idea on medical things.. can you make her the incharge of the medical team." Dean said.

"No sir.. I won't make her the incharge but she surely can join.. to be an incharge they need to go through a training which will help them to deal with the problems faced in hazing.. She can join but she can't be the incharge she will have to follow the incharge." Ple replied sternly.
"And sir. I am pretty sure you know the possible risk in hazing and the effect it will cause on the faculty.. so sir.. I am sorry for going against this.. but if you are sure.. we can try it sir.. but I will not take the responsibility if something goes wrong.. I hope you remember what happened last year." She added. 

I and Ple shared a glance and both of us have strongly decided not to let her anyway near to us or our friends.
"Okay I understand.. let her be in the team and in observation.." He said to Ple after thinking.
"And as for the rest of you.. I hope you will guide her with her studies." He said looking at us.
"Sir.. we don't go on one to one teaching.. I can't risk the wrath of people and hurt my Kong with false rumor.. you know who all will be behind us if we hurt him. And for helping her in studies.. I juniors always form groups based on the topic they have doubts in and approach us.. she can join them and I am sure who ever they ask will help them." I said.

"Okay this is actually pretty good way I guess.. You may leave now.. and Miss Namtarn.. you can join your class.. Ple will direct you to your class.. And you all.. don't let things effect your studies. Got it.?" Sir said. We all nodded and wai-ed to him. Ple and Namtarn walked ahead.. and we chose to walk slowly when I saw sir signaling us to stay back. 

"I don't know what her intention is Arthit.. she is the daughter of one of the shareholder of our university.. and she herself wanted to get close to you and her father asked me to do this.. take this as a warning.. I have already warned Kongpob about this.. today along with his friends.. she seems to be plotting something.. Let me know if she does anything." Dean said. We were shocked by the information but I smirked remembering that P'Kiet also holds shares in the university.

"Don't worry sir.. Kong can take care of this.. and if you speak about shareholders.. it is only her dad.. others are Suthilak's, Jaturapoom's, Vonviphan's, Theeravit's.. I am sure one person can not go against these many and sir you haven't figured out who and what Kong can do.. he is not what you see sir.. mess with his people.. hell will a better choice to rest and he will do that alone." I said with a smile which is surely wicked. 

"Then that is good.. and All of you.. don't mess with your studies.. don't let the other events that will take place effect them." He said and I left along with my friends towards the canteen to meet my Mee Noi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 17.4K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...
73.9K 4K 42
Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used to play together like friends but when...
5.6K 283 13
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
271K 10.4K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...