Mafia Ma'am

By Damnimagine

Luca brown, the flirty, funny and hot mafia leader. Hazel Torres, the strong, serious and attractive mafia le... More

Warning/anouncment
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
A/N and sneakpeek!!
Bonus chapter!
MAFIA'S MOST WANTED
Bonus/wedding

Bonus chapter/important news!

33.8K 955 2K
By Damnimagine

Andre Brown

"KEVAN! REYN IS ACTUALLY PISSING ME OFF, TAKE HIM OFF OF ME!" I yelled at Kevan who was crying from laughter on the floor.

"Okay, okay, I got him." Kevan caught his breath and crawled over to me.

I passed him the four year old and crossed my arms.

"Uncle A, are you mad because I said you don't know how to make women happy. And that's why you settled with a boy?" Reyn laughed evilly and asked.

"No." I huffed.

"Luca told you to say that, didn't he?" Kevan pinned Reyn to the floor and started tickling him.

"UNCLE A, YOUR DOG IS BEING BAD AGAIN!" Aria squealed as loud as she can and jumped onto my stomach.

"Ah, ah, ah, not there. My stomach still hurts from your brother punching me multiple times." I carried her over my shoulder.

"Guess what time it is, BEDTIME!" Kevan picked Reyn up and motioned for me to stand up.

We both made our way to our room to settle them down.

"You're making dinner once we put them to sleep." Kevan squinted his eyes.

I walked in the room, Kevan following behind me, and placed Aria on our bed. Reyn slumped beside her and closed his eyes almost immediately.

"I made dinner yesterday, it's your turn." I semi whispered and semi yelled.

I kissed Aria and Reyn on the forehead. "I love you guys. Sleep well so you don't bother me when you wake up." I whispered.

"We ate out yesterday, what the fu- hell do you mean?" Kevan walked out so we could stop whispering.

I closed the door behind them and glanced at Kevan.

"I don't want to make the food, can you pleaseee." I whined.

"It's literally your turn, I made the food two days ago AND you promised me you would." Kevan crossed his arms.

I sighed loudly and frowned.

"Do not give me attitude, we both kn-" I've had enough of his ranting.

I pulled him onto me by his waist and smashed my lips into his.

He didn't pull back, instead, he kissed me back harder.

"Damn, I haven't done this in a while." I broke the kiss, only to kiss him once more.

I took his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. Both our rings dinged together as I pinned him on the wall beside the room.

"Andre, I thought we said no sex when the kids are over." Kevan pushed me slightly off of him so he could talk.

"Ugh, I hate that rule." I frowned and released my grip.

"I'm telling you now, when the kids leave, I'll fuck you rough." I chuckled evilly.

"Yeah yeah. I know." Kevan sighed and took my hand. We walked down the stairs while he played with my fingers.

"Remember when you said you were straight?" Kevan began his daily hour of annoyance.

"Babyyyy, I said we don't talk about that." I pouted my lips.

"Yeah, well I want to. Anyway, I'm starving, when's the food ready?" Kevan jumped up onto a chair while I went to the opposite side of the kitchen island.

"Not for a while, but If your starving, you can eat my dick." I smirked evilly.

Kevan rolls his eyes and jumps off his chair.

"Quietly since the kids are asleep." Kevan smirked and fell onto his knees.

My eyes were wide and I was shocked from his response.

"Are you going to...or?" Kevan raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, hold on." I quickly unbuttoned my pants, exposing my dick.

Kevan went straight for it, making me groan in pleasure and roll my head back.

He put his two hands in the back with his mouth worked on the tip.

He moved his head forwards and backwards, effortlessly.

Every time he dove in, he went deeper. "Holy fuck Kevan. Slow down or I wound be able to hold myself together." I gripped the marble table and groaned loudly.

Out of no where, he took it all, making me moan all of a sudden.

"Kevan, I said slow the fuck down." My breathing became fast and my heartbeat grew rapidly.

"Hm." He hummed as he removed his hands to get a better grip.

"Kevannnn, the kids are going to hear me moan." I semi whispered and moaned.

"Fuck, fuck fuck." I muttered as he started going faster.

"Ah shit." I moaned.

"I'm close Kevan. Calm the fuck down." I gripped the table tighter and moaned loudly.

Suddenly, everything I'd been holding in came out. Kevan stopped breathlessly and fell back into the kitchen floor.

"Where'd you learn to suck like that? I don't remember all those things you did last time you gave me head." I asked him as he stood up. Putting my pants back on, I let out a sigh I've been holding in.

"Have you not seen me eating many lollipops a day? Reyn loves those things, and he always wants me to eat them with him." He shrugged.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Do you want me to return the favour?" I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to my chest. He squealed as I kissed his neck. I started sucking slowly, making him moan softly.

"A-Andre, I don't need you to return the favour now." He pulled back.

"I want you to return the favour by making the food. I'm still starved." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Anything for you baby." I kissed his forehead and let go of him.

He walked back to his chair and watched me take out pasta. I turned the stove on and started boiling water.

Suddenly, Kevan came crawling into my arms while I stood there cooking. He wrapped his arms around my upper chest and laid his head on my shoulder, facing me.

I rested my head on his and poured the pasta in the water. Kevan closed his eyes and breathed slow. He felt safe in my arms, and I felt amazing knowing he was okay with me.

I stirred the water as he stayed in my arms, as warm as possible.

"I love you baby." I whispered.

"I love you too." He hummed quietly.

I was happy with the man I love. I'd never thought I would marry a man, but things change. And I'm glad I found Kevan.

I can't wait until we adopt.

------

CUTENESS OVERLOAD OMFG!

Anyway, I have some exciting news!!

I love this book with all my heart, and I cried knowing that it ended.

While I was sobbing, I decided to make a book two!!

After I finish SCHH, I'll release the first few chapters of book two!

Here's the cover⬇️ (I might change it a little bit)

I hope to finish SCHH soon so I can publish this!

I'll still take my time to make SCHH perfect, but I'm excited to publish this!

-Lamar (Damnimagine)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
74.3K 4.9K 45
** 💕 COMPLETED 💕 ** *** STEAMY *** Ricardo Li Fonti (28), the younger brother of the great Erasto Li Fonti is now the Sotto il Capo of the Black Li...
263 0 24
Luca decides he wanted a night off from this 'orginal life' and decided to go out. Being out in the city he was always the man that showed nothing bu...
658 52 10
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 a the Spanish mafia daughter,after her dad lost her mom he became overprotective about her and hoping not to make the same mistake h...