๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’, ๐—†๐–บ๐—…...

Maze_Wolf_Mcu_ รกltal

๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ. Tรถbb

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ
๐Ÿ| ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘| ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’| ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“| ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ”| ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ•| ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ–| ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ—| ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฒ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

12K 346 73
Maze_Wolf_Mcu_ รกltal

CHAPTER TEN:

THE LOST PRINCESS

LADY TREMAINE AND the Grand Duke sat in a room together, Y/n's broken glass slipper in the Grand Duke's hand, Elliot's broke glass shoe in Lady Tremaine's hand.

"May I ask where you got these?" Grand Duke asked.

"From a ragged servant boy and girl in my household." Lady Tremaine responded with a blank expression.

"The mystery prince and princess are commoners." He confirmed.

"You could imagine when I discovered their subterfuge how horrified I was."

"You told no one else?"

"Not even my own daughters." The Grand Duke chuckled at her words. "No one need ever know the truth."

"You've spared the kingdom a great deal of embarrassment." Grand Duke thanked the woman.

"And I should like to keep it that way."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes." Both chuckled viscously at her response.

"So what do you want?" He questioned.

"I should like to be countess. And I require advantageous marriages for my two daughters."

"Done. And the girl and boy?"

"Do with them what you will. They're nothing to me."

🐭

"Where?" Kit asked the Grand Duke as them and the Captain walked towards his throne, Y/n's broken glass slipper in the princes hand.

"Abandoned on the side of the road." Grand Duke replied blankly.

"And have you found her?" Kit continued asking eagerly.

"The girl? No, she's disappeared."

"There must be some reason she vanished." Kit suggested. "Perhaps she has been prevented from speaking."

"Do not lose heart, Kit." Captain told the prince.

"On the contrary, lose heart and gain wisdom. The people need to know that the kingdom is secure." The Grand Duke explained. "That the king has a queen, and the land may have an heir. They want to face the future with certainty!"

"Agreed! Then let us be certain. I am king. I say we shall seek out the mystery princess, even if she does not want to be found. I have to see her again." Kit exclaimed. "She's my sister."

"But if she's not found," Grand Duke walked forward. "then for the good of the kingdom, you must forget about her, your sister, and marry the Princess Chelina. For the good of the kingdom."

Kit frowned, sitting on the throne. He didn't want to marry for advantage. He wanted to marry for love, whenever he found the right girl. Just like how much he saw Y/n and Elliot whenever they looked at each other.

"Very well, agreed." He gave in.

"But You Highness..." Captain trailed off, meeting Kit's blue eyes before they both looked back at the Grand Duke, who was trying to hide his smirk.

"But you will spare no effort." The prince commanded.

"Your Majesty, of course. You have my word." And with that, the Grand Duke walked away, finally letting the evil smirk appear on his features.

🐭

Outside of the palace, stood many woman in a line, all wanting to claim to be the lost princess. Guards stood in the front, Y/n's glass slipper in one of their hands.

"Next." One said as the slipper didn't fit another girls foot. Many, many girls continued trying, but none of them fit.

"The slipper traveled the length and breadth of the kingdom,"

🐭

The palace guards rode through the village, the Grand Duke and Captain with them. Many people on the sides, watching them pass.

"visiting every maiden both high and low, and every sort in between."

🐭

The Grand Duke, Captain, and other guards walked inside a bakery, the baker woman's eyes widening upon seeing them.

"Oh, Lord!" She exclaimed.

"You first, madam." The Grand Duke pointed to her.

"Well, I'll give it a go. Right. I say. Where do you want me?" She asked, just as some palace men walked behind the counter, helping her on top of it. "Up! Up I go. Careful, my foot's a bit swollen I've been..."

She stops herself when all the palace men take in a breath, groaning in disgust before passing out simultaneously.

"It's the yeast." The woman explains to the Grand Duke and Captain, trying to hide her embarrassment.

🐭

"The Grand Duke was true to his word."

The Grand Duke, Captain, and some palace guards all rode their horses across a bridge, making their way to more houses for more maiden's to try on the slipper.

🐭

"He spared no effort to demonstrate to the prince that the mystery princess was not to be found."

"It fits!" A woman exclaimed as she tried fitting the glass slipper in her foot, rolling on the floor.

"It doesn't fit you." Grand Duke shot back.

"It does fit!"

"It doesn't fit."

"It's mine! I am the mystery princess!"

"Give back the shoe." He commanded. The woman started protesting. "Take the shoe away from her!"

"Don't take the shoe away from me, please, please!" Two guards lifted her up and off the floor. "Please, it's my shoe!"

🐭

"Make way for the slipper!" A guard shouted as they all rode on their horses across a small bridge.

🐭

A woman put lotion on her foot before the Captain walked forward, trying to place the slipper on her foot while she groaned loudly, trying to push it in.

Her family, the Grand Duke, and some guards watched before the guards all shared a look. Another girl didn't fit in the slipper.

"Can I try the other foot?" The girl asked the Captain.

"I don't think so." He shook his head politely, making her pout.

🐭

The palace people all rode on a dirt rode, a giant forest surrounding them.

🐭

"But whatever they tried,"

The Captain and Grand Duke walked through a market, the two making it to an elder woman, who smiled at the Grand Duke.

"the magical slipper refused to fit even the most eligible of maidens."

"We found the mystery princess for ya!" A man shouted, the Grand Duke walking away from the elder woman, who frowned.

She looked up at the Captain, who nodded to her, him and some guards kneeling down.

🐭

Two blue birds flew in the sky as they rode to another house. The Captain was tired. So were most of the guards.

"What's wrong, Captain?" Grand Duke asked.

"We haven't found the girl. I'm disappointed for our king." Captain responded sadly.

"Come on, now! Don't lose heart. There's one more house. We must leave no stone unturned."

🐭

Drizella and Anastasia gasped as they heard horses outside their house.

"Horses!"

"Horses!"

"Mother, it's our chance!"

The two quickly ran to the window. "Let them in!" They started moving their feet in unison, like they were dancing.

🐭

Two birds flew to the attic window of the Tremaine's household, using their beaks to knock on the glass.

Some mice stood on the other side, staring at them.

🐭

Lady Tremaine opened the door to her house. "Gentlemen! What a wonderful surprise."

"A moment of your time, good lady." Grand Duke spoke as him and the Captain walked up to her.

"Of course, Your Grace." She bowed. "Please. This way."

🐭

Elliot and Y/n stood at the window of their shared attic, staring out into the distance. Y/n's back was press against his chest, his arms wrapped around her, heads resting on one another's.

"Y/n and Elliot did not know who was downstairs. Nor did they care."

Their mice friends climbed down the box they all stood on, starting to pull on Y/n's dress and Elliot's pant leg, all of them knowing who was here.

"For surely no one had come to see them."

"Jacqueline, stop it!" Elliot firmly told the mouse. The mice continued, but were ignored by the two.

🐭

The Captain slowly brought the slipper onto Drizella's foot, but it stopped halfway.

"It shrunk." Was her excuse, causing Anastasia to laugh.

"Try again." Grand Duke said with a smirk.

Many times, Drizella clung onto the Captain as she tried sticking her foot into the slipper desperately.

"Oh, enough!" Anastasia pushed her sister off the sofa and off the Captain, wanting her turn now.

🐭

"You must love me..."

Y/n started singing, walking away from the window, pulling Elliot with her, the two starting to dance in the middle of the attic.

"Though Elliot and Y/n were sad, their spirits were not broken. They knew that the ball, and their time with each other, would become beautiful, distant memories, but at least they still had each other."

As Y/n continued singing softly, Elliot stared at her, the two still dancing. Elliot lifted Y/n's hand, twirling her around, before his hands went back to her waist, both continuing to dance with each other, like they did at the ball.

🐭

Anastasia grunted and groaned very loudly as she tried pushing her foot into the glass slipper, her back facing the others as she clenched her teeth together.

"It fits me!" She grunted out before letting out a huge gasp of air, falling back on the sofa.

"Bad luck, miss." Captain said to her.

🐭

"Lavender's green
dilly, dilly
Lavender's blue"

Y/n sung to herself and Elliot as they sat back on the window sill, sitting across from each other. They held hands as Y/n closed her eyes, singing softly. Elliot watched her features, examining her beautiful face.

He could listen to her sing all day long.

"You must love me
dilly, dilly
For I love you"

As she sang, Y/n opened her eyes, then staring into Elliot's blue ones, holding it. The two didn't notice their mice friends jumping onto the handle of the window, desperate to open it. Gus-Gus stared up at his friends, eating a piece of cheese, seeing the handle wasn't turning.

🐭

"Very well. Our task is done, Captain." Grand Duke confirmed.

Lady Tremaine rested her hands on Anastasia and Drizella's shoulders, meeting his eyes. "But fate may yet be kind to us, girls."

Grand Duke chuckled. "Indeed, madam!"

🐭

"When I am king
dilly, dilly
You shall be queen"

The two continued staring at one another when Gus-Gus tossed his precious cheese away, jumping onto his friend, helping them open the window, it finally opening because of his weight.

"Lavender's green
dilly, dilly
Lavender's blue
If you love me"

🐭

"Dilly, dilly
I will love you"

The Grand Duke and Captain stopped in their tracks as they walked outside the house when they heard Y/n's voice echo after the window opened. Lady Tremaine's eyes widened, everyone glancing upwards.

"Let the birds sing
dilly, dilly
And the lambs play
We shall be safe
dilly, dilly..."

"Do you hear that, Your Grace?" Captain asked the Grand Duke.

"Let's be off, Captain." He quickly replied.

"Just a moment." Captain smiled, turning to Lady Tremaine, who was slowly starting to close her door. "Madam," she stopped and looked at him. "there is no other maiden in your house?"

The woman glanced at Grand Duke. "None. Just a boy. But that's it."

"Then has your cat learned to sing? Or does a boy just always sound like that?" Captain raised a brow, not believing her words.

Lady Tremaine laughed loudly, clearly forcing it out as she tried to come up with an excuse in her mind. But nothing was coming.

"There's been enough play-acting today, Captain. Let's be off." Grand Duke cut in.

"But she's lying, Your Grace." Captain shot back.

"Nonsense! I trust the lady. We're leaving." He sneered.

"Grand Duke!" A familiar voice spoke up. All of them looked over, seeing Kit sitting on a horse, a smile on his face. The two bowed to him.

"Your Majesty." Lady Tremaine bowed, as well, eyes wide.

"What sweet singing. Makes me want to tarry just a little."

"Your Majesty, I did not know-"

"Captain, would you be so kind as to investigate?" Kit cut the Grand Duke off, looking to the Captain.

"It would be my pleasure, Your Majesty." The man smiled

🐭

"If you love me
dilly, dilly
I will love you"

Y/n continued singing just as the door opened, Lady Tremaine and the Captain walking in, making both of them stand up, their eyes widening slightly.

"There! You see?" Lady Tremaine pointed at Y/n at Elliot. "I told you it was no one of any importance. And a boy."

"We'll see about that." Captain turned to the two. "Miss." He said to Y/n, who bowed, Elliot following. "You are requested and required to present yourself to your king. You too, sir."

Lady Tremaine quickly walked forwards, looking at the two. "I forbid you two to do this!"

"And I forbid you two to forbid her!" Captain shot back. He stared at the woman. "Who are you to stop an officer of the king? Are you an empress? A saint? A deity?"

"I am his mother." The woman lied, looking to Elliot.

Elliot took a step forward, glaring at his stepmother. "You have never been and you never will be my mother."

"Come now, miss, sir." The two started falling after the Captain.

Lady Tremaine grabbed Y/n's arm, making Elliot grab her. "Just remember who you two are, you wretches!" Elliot and Y/n gripped hands as they walked out of the attic, closing the door, leaving Lady Tremaine in there by herself.

"Would who Y/n was, who she really was, be enough for her brother? Would he accept her like he did all those years ago? There was no magic to help her or Elliot this time."

As the two walked down some steps, Y/n stopped in front of a mirror, studying her attire. Though she was already a princess, she felt scared to face her brother like this after the ball.

"This is perhaps the greatest risk that any of us will take. To be seen as we truly are."

"Have courage, and be kind."

That was all Y/n listened to. Emile saying the same she told her when she was just a little girl. Have courage, be kind. Elliot and Y/n walked down the stairs hand in hand, meeting the Grand Duke at the bottom, who stared at them.

Giving Y/n a little nudge, Elliot saw Kit in the family room first, slightly pushing the girl he loves towards her brother. Upon hearing something behind him and a figure in the mirror he stared into, Kit turned around, seeing Y/n there.

She smiled and bowed while he stared at her, then doing the same.

"Who are you?" He asked.

Y/n took a deep breath. "I am Cinder-Y/n. Your Majesty," she started, slowly walking towards her brother. "I know I might be a princess. But I have no carriage, no parents, and no dowry. I do not even know if that beautiful slipper will fit. But if it does, will you take me as I am? An honest country girl who is your sister and loves you just like she did all those years ago as a baby. Who is also in love with a certain blonde, blue eyed boy." At that, Kit glanced back at Elliot, who was staring at the back of Y/n's head.

"Of course I will." Kit smiled. "But only if you will take me as I am. An apprentice still learning his trade, who missed his baby sister for so many years and still loves her, just like he did when he was a kid. Please." He motioned to the chair.

With a small smile, Y/n sat down on the chair, Kit kneeling in front of her. The Grand Duke, Captain, and Elliot all huddled together, watching as the glass slipper slipped onto Y/n's foot with ease. Kit glanced up at his sister with a smile.

It was her.

He found her.

His baby sister.

"Y/n..." He trailed off, tears coming to his eyes. The said girl nodded her head, smiles growing onto their faces. Kit helped her stand up before he tackled her in a hug, the two siblings hugging each other tightly. "I missed you so much."

"If I remembered more stuff as a baby, then I would say the same." Kit chuckled at his baby sisters words. Y/n leaned down, grabbing her glass slipper, holding it in her hand.

"Shall we?" He asked and she nodded, taking her brothers hand.

Y/n met Elliot at the bottom of the staircase, staring into each others eyes.

"So, you're a princess?" Elliot asked with a chuckle, making Y/n giggle, nodding her head slowly. Kit smiled at their interaction. He was already happy to have the blonde boy as family.

Elliot leaned forward, his hand going to Y/n's cheek, not wanting to wait any longer. The two leaned forward, ready for their lips to meet.

"Cinderellon! Cinder-Y/n!"

"Y/n! Elliot!"

Two voices called out, stopping them from meeting their lips. All of them looked over, seeing Drizella and Anastasia running towards them, but soon stopping.

"My dear brother and friend! I'm sorry." Drizella spoke.

"So very sorry." Anastasia added before they bowed, the Grand Duke doing the same behind them.

The two looked back at each other, before Elliot grabbed Y/n's hand, both walking towards Kit, who grabbed Y/n's other hand, Elliot holding Y/n's glass slipper in his free hand. Y/n and Elliot glanced up at the staircase, seeing Lady Tremaine looking down at them with hatred in her eyes.

They both shared a look before Elliot turned back to his stepmother. "We forgive you." And with that, the three of them walked out of the house, while Lady Tremaine slowly sunk to the stairs, staring at the doors they walked out of.

"Forgiven or not, Cinderellon's stepmother and her daughters would soon leave with the Grand Duke, and never set foot in the kingdom again."

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

7.1K 24 2
๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ สธแตƒโฟ!แต—สทหขแต— หฃ แตแตƒหกแต‰!สณหขแตƒ!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โ› i'm going through to many things to handle these crazy guys, i'm so fucking done...
286K 2.3K 144
โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฉ โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•“๐•–: โ€ข ๐•Š๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ฆ๐•—๐•— โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
195K 3.8K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
37.7K 990 25
๐—” ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—‰ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€. ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡...