Such a Hufflepuff (George Wea...

By _rachel111_

You were always a very kind girl. You grew up as a muggle but you were a pureblood. This story will start at... More

Back Home
Doodles
Halloween
Chocolate
Spaghetti
Christmas
Presents
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Advice
The breakup
The train
Tri-wizard Tournament
Champions
The first task
Egg
Jealous?
✨Therapy✨
The Yule Ball
Almost fight
Detention
Problems
Easy option
Party🕺
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
Holding hands
Midnight visitor
Goodbye
Detention, but make it ✨worse than before✨
Helicopter boyfriend
Caught redhanded
Almost Christmas
Sleeping bag
Nightmares
CHRISTMAS :)))))
The love triangle +1
The quill
Pogo stick
The grand exit
Crumpled letters
The shop
The grand opening
The battle
Missed you
Epilougue

Back home (again)

3.9K 106 89
By _rachel111_

Your POV

I woke up and rolled over in bed to see it was 8 am.

I sighed, rolled back over, closed my eyes, and fell back asleep.

This summer had been quite different from ones before.

I tried listening to Charlotte's advice and always went down for dinner with my family. It was hard sometimes though, since they always poked and pried at me to open up about how I was feeling.

They didn't understand that it was hard for me to do that and that the only person who I would talk openly to, was the one who was gone.

Everyday, I went on a walk outside to get out of the house.

I only went on these walks alone.

If anyone came with me I wouldn't be able to talk how I did.

Let me explain, on these walks I would talk to myself. Well, not really myself, but it would seem that way if you didn't know what I was doing. I was talking to him.

Yes, I know that sounded crazy, but it helped me grieve.

I would talk to the sky as if I was having a conversation with him.

At the beginning it was tough. I couldn't get a few words out with out crying. I remember the first time, I sat out there for hours trying to get out my words.

"And I'm so sorry that I didn't play along with your stupid jokes. And I'm sorry about what I said" I would say things like that, just causing myself more harm.

Now it was more easy. I would talk like we were just sitting in the common room, catching up with each other. Everyday I would go out and share a story that had happened and sometimes I would rant, but whenever I came back I always felt better.

Charlotte had also said not to spend my summer sleeping.

But what did she expect me to do?

Though, I guess I could see what she meant once I found myself going to bed earlier than normal and sleeping late.

During the hours I wasn't sleeping or out on one of my walks, I would find other ways to preoccupy myself.

Whether that be baking, organizing, reading, writing letters or rereading letters my friends had sent me. I always found someway to keep busy.

Whenever a letter arrived, I practically sprung out of bed and sprinted downstairs to open it.

That happened this morning at about 9:30 am.

The familiar hoot of an owl made me sit straight up in bed.

I rushed downstairs and opened up the kitchen window.

The owls never came to my bedroom window. I was sure my friends had all told them not to, so that I had to come downstairs and so I wasn't cooped up in my room all the time. Even though I had told them I was keeping busy. They must not have believed me.

I picked up the letter and on the envelope it only said my name, not who had sent it.

I shrug and open it up.

Dear y/n,
HA! You said I wouldn't write you. Well I did, so in your face. Honestly I'm really bored here. Fred and I have been inventing some products though, so I guess that's how I'm keeping busy... what about you? I really wish you were here. Also, Fred's mad at you because you didn't say goodbye to him at the train station so expect an earful the next time you see him. That reminds me, he did not say hello. It's only a few weeks till September though so then I get to see you again :)
P.S. there was one thing I wanted to talk to you about...it's something you said at the train station...yeah.
From your amazing boyfriend,
George Weasley

I smiled at the letter in my hands. This one the first one George had sent me. The p.s. part worried me though.

"Hello dear" my mom greets as she walks into the kitchen with a coffee.

She must've went to a coffee shop while I was still asleep.

"Hey mom" I say back.

"A letter from Jess?" She asks, motioning to the letter in my hand.

"Nope, I thought it would be from either her or Charlotte, but it's from George" I smile.

"Really? Well that's lovely"

"It is."

Slight time skip :)

September couldn't have come soon enough.

I was beginning to become bored stiff at home.

The day came for me to leave on the train and since I had already packed my trunk a week ago in anticipation, I was ready to go.

"Mom! I'm ready!" I shout and haul my trunk down the stairs.

"Yes sweetie, I know, but the train doesn't leave for another two hours"

"Ughhhh" I groan and plop down on the couch.

Two hours seems to go by slower than the two months I had been home.

Finally we get into the car and drive to King Cross Station.

We go through to platform 9 3/4 and I say a quick goodbye before heading onto the train.

Maggie was sitting with her friends so I went to find a seat with mine.

"Y/N Y/L/N!" Someone shouted for me.

I turn around to see George peaking out of his compartment with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey!" I reply and drag my trunk over to where he was.

"Here let me help you with that" George says grabbing my trunk and putting it up.

"What a gentleman" I joke.

"Anything for a lovely lady such as yourself" he jokes back.

"Get a room" Fred rolls his eyes.

"Hey Fred" I wave.

He turns his head away.

"Cmon, you're not seriously still mad I didn't come and say goodbye."

He stays facing away.

"Well you shouldn't blame me, it was George who took up my time that I could've been saying goodbye to you with" I explain.

Fred gasps and whips his head to George.

"Hey! You weren't opposed to it at the train station" George retaliates.

My face goes red.

"Changing the subject...how was you guys' summer?" I ask, embarrassed.

"Alright" They shrug.

"What about you?" Fred asks.

"Yeah, mine was alright too" I reply.

We talk for the remainder of the train ride and then, we're back at Hogwarts.

George's POV

"So my dear brother," Fred begins once we sit down at the Gryffindor table.

"Yes?" I ask.

"How are we going to make our last year at Hogwarts the most memorable year any student at this school has ever had?" He questions the way he did at the start of 5th year.

"I don't know, I guess we'll figure it out" I reply.

Dumbledore has another long, boring speech and then we are all excused.

We go to get our pillows and change into our pyjamas and head to the Great Hall.

                                                    Your POV :)

"Did you see her?" Charlotte asks.

"You mean the pink flamingo professor? Yeah I saw her." I cringe at the image of her in my mind.

"Who're you gals talking about?" Fred asks sitting down.

Charlotte rolls her eyes and scoots away from him.

"The new defence against the dark arts professor, Umbridge" I explain.

"Oh her. Yeah Fred and I think she'll be quite an influence on some events that may happen this year" George and Fred share identical mischievous grins.

I knew exactly what he was implying.

"You two are going to make this year hell for her aren't you?" Charlotte sneers.

"What? I'm offended that you would ever predict such behaviour from us" Fred scoffs.

George and I turn to each other with knowing grins.

We all laugh and play games but suddenly at 10 o'clock Umbridge comes strutting into the Great Hall.

"Lights out! Off to bed all of you!" She orders.

My friends and I share questioning looks.

"Oh, uh professor normally we are allowed to stay up until 11" I explain.

"Students are not to disrespect the authority of their superiors" she spits "lights out will be at a reasonable hour, classes do start tomorrow and you look like you could use some rest"

My mouth drops open, shocked at what she had just said.

"Now, pip! Pip! Off to bed!" She instructs.

I roll my eyes and lay down in my bed. I still have a scowling expression on my face.

I already hated this woman.

I heard her heels click as she walked out of the hall, and then she was finally gone.

I close my eyes and try to fall asleep, but then feel someone lay down next to me.

"Night Fred" George says.

This all seemed a little too familiar.

I roll over.

"Uh George" I stare at him.

"Oh whoops my bad" he shrugs but doesn't get up.

"George-"

"Goodnight" he whispers and closes his eyes.

"If Professor Umbitch finds out, she'll-"

"Goodnight" he repeats.

I sigh and lay down as well, pulling the covers up to my shoulders.

"Goodnight George." I whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 321 14
The first year of an adventure that helps you discover who you really are -- A witch Getting the letter of acceptance at Hogwarts school discovering...
259 3 24
You are Y/n Snape, daughter of Severus Snape. This is your First Year at Hogwarts. Will you become friends with a certain Trio? What house are you go...
518K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
8.1K 134 55
COMPLETED!!!! You are your own character, this is a Harry Potter related story about Draco Malfoy and you, you started with your third year at Hogwar...