The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

By NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... More

The Origins - part 1
The Origins Part 2
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Bonding as a Family
Bonding as a Family 2
Lady wifi
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
Mime
A/N (again๐Ÿ˜…)
Gamer
Hiking trip
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
A/N
First Date
Volpina

Evilustrator

3.5K 92 4
By NatashaD2967

Macy POV

It was a normal day in class. We were having science now and I was, as usual, sleeping. Or at least trying to.

I was woken up by a loud bang on the table, followed by the teacher yelling at Nathaniel. Grumbling, I turned around to see Chloe trip him. With my quick reflexes, I caught him just in time.

"Woah, careful!", I exclaimed as I smiled at him. I think saw him blush, but I brushed it off. I was unaware that the blush didn't go unnoticed by a certain blonde, making him jealous.

"T-thank you!", He shyly replied before scrambling around for his notebook. I looked around to see it in Chloe's grasp. Oh shit, this is not gonna be good.

"oh look, Sabrina! it's him as a superhero! and look who he is saving, Marinette!", Chloe smirked and commented.

"Stop it Chloe!", I seethed, through gritted teeth.

"or what? it's pretty obvious he's crushing on her", she exclaimed before laughing. Nathaniel grabbed his book back before walking out of class. I sneaked out, following him without anyone noticing. Except for a certain blonde.

"Hey, Nathaniel! wait up!", I called out as I chased after him. He stopped and turned to face me.

"Those were some really good drawings! Can you draw me something later?", I asked excitedly. His drawings were good and if guided well, he could become famous. And as a businesswoman, I have to recruit talents!

I looked at him expectantly. Nathaniel seemed surprised by my request. He hesitated a bit, before nodding. I smiled and walked away.

I paused and turned back towards him. "oh, Happy birthday Nathaniel!", I smiled and continued walking.

 I sneaked back into class and went over to my seat. 

They were announcing the groups for a project. I ended up in the same group as Alya, Nino, and Adrien. Lucky me!

I felt bad for Marinette who was stuck with Chloe. I wish you patience.

The bell rang and I walked over to Adrien. I needed to talk to him about this project.

"Hey Adrien!", I called out as I ran over to him. He turned towards me but seemed to be in a bad mood.

"What's wrong?", I asked as I stood next to him.

"Nothing", he turned away. This pissed me off. I grabbed his face and made him look me in my eye.

"Like I'll believe that", I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I then saw a completely red face. Now realized how close our faces are. I blushed and let go of him. I put some distance between us before coughing to reduce the awkwardness.

"By the way, what were you talking about with Nathaniel?", Adrien suddenly asked out of the blue. My eyes widened in realization.

"Y-Your Jealous?", I asked quietly. I observed his expression to see him blush before turning away and denying it.

OMG, HE'S JEALOUS!!!

I smiled to myself.

"Oh, he might get akumatized if I left him alone so I cheered him up and came back. He's also really talented in drawing, and I thought we could recruit him in our business.", I explained. Adrien looked visibly happier and I smiled. 

"Oh, btw, what should we do about the project? should we call Alya and Nino over? Ruu can stay on the other side of the house!", I brought the topic up.

"Yeah! but they don't know we're living together", Adrien spoke. Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Do you want them to not know?", I asked cautiously. I mean, it's fine! it's not a big deal. It's normal for him to not want others to know he lives with me of all people. I'm a nobody after all.

These kinds of thoughts sped through my brain, but they stopped when I heard his reply.

"Oh no, I don't mind with them knowing we live together. I'm proud to have an amazing girl for a roommate and can't wait to show it off!", Adrien smiled. I froze for a minute before smiling back. 

//

We were now in the library, looking for books that would help with the project. I and Adrien looked on one side while Alya and Nino looked on the other. We still haven't asked them to come over yet. I hope things go well. 

My wish wasn't fulfilled.

Cause the next minute, screams were heard as Chloe got chased by a hairdryer. I knew I had to transform but... THIS IS PRICELESS!!!

HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!

I grabbed my camera and took a photo before going somewhere to transform. Mullo looked at me deadpanned and I just awkwardly smiled and looked away.

"Macy!! she could get hurt!!", She groaned.

"I know!! but you gotta admit, it was hilarious", I smirked at her. She paused for a bit before sighing in defeat.

"Okay, it was pretty funny", she admitted and I laughed.

"Okay then, MULLO, GET SQUEAKY!!!", I transformed and jumped over, to find LB and Chat already on the scene. I quickly got onto the hairdryer, trying to control it with my whip.

"I got wind that you were blown into a hairy situation", Chat commented as he stood on top of a shelf.

"Fewer puns, more action!!", LB yelled as I laughed and continued tackling the hairdryer. We ended up defeating it. 

"Hey, that guy looks pretty sketchy", Chat commented as he gazed up into the second floor. Gotcha!

LB and Chat jumped on one side. Are they stupid? if they both jump on the same side then it's obvious the villain will run off the other way. 

I facepalmed as I sneakily jumped the other side. I saw him slowly backing away and knew that it was a jackpot. I wrapped my whip around him trying to make him immobile, but he ended up drawing ice near my foot after spotting me. Damn. He then escaped. I sighed as the ice disappeared and walked towards LB and Chat.

I wonder where he went.

"He sure has a way of illustrating his point", Chat commented as I helped him up. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

//

So we are currently at Chloe's hotel since Nathaniel is targeting her. I can't blame him, I mean, she isn't as bad as the other bullies, but she is pretty mean. It doesn't affect me, since I've been through much worse, but it might affect these sunshine classmates of mine.

"It seems that Evillustrator is targeting you specifically. Is there a particular reason for that?", Chat Noir asked.

"What! no way! everybody adores me!!!", Chloe boasted. I sneakily let out a laugh.

"Yeah, 'cause you are so adorable", I whispered while LB just said it out loud. It was a twin thing. Also, we were being sarcastic. 

"Yay!! Ladybug called me adorable!!! We have to take a picture together!", Chloe exclaimed as she ran over and tried to take a picture with Mari. The person in question just groaned and looked away. 

To be honest, I find Chloe very adorable. She may act like a brat, but she still has the heart to admire a hero. Maybe she turned out this way because of misguidance. If she was loved and guided the right way, she could change!

I made a mental note to try to be friends with Chloe and change her for the better.

"Hey Multi-mouse! can I have a picture with you too", Chloe cooed. I didn't really mind, and she was a fan, so I nodded as she came over for a picture. We both smiled as the camera flashed and she squealed in excitement as she jumped around. 

I giggled at her cuteness. Well, would you look at that! She can be cute after all!

Unbeknownst to me, A certain Chat has been watching my expressions from the very beginning and was smiling.

Suddenly, LB groaned as she walked away. Chat and I followed. I noticed a drawing of Nathaniel's on the floor. Chloe drew weird stuff on Marinette's face. I sighed. Marinette is still a bit too immature.

I walked out of the Balcony to see LB swinging away. Chat and I sighed. Chloe, who still didn't get the hint, just waved and squealed.

We then went back inside and I saw Chloe take out her physics homework. It's good that she's making an effort. I walked up behind her and saw her writing a lot of good stuff. I was mildly impressed. I then saw her getting stuck on a particular part and decided to help.

"Oh, this part goes like this, so the result comes as this", I explained to her. I'm pretty good at teaching since I taught the kids in the orphanage. I saw her eyes widen in realization and smiled.

"Multi-mouse! Are you good in particles of physics?!", Chloe asked with gleaming eyes. I had a bad feeling.

"um, kind of, but not perfect", I played it safe.

"oh, then can you please help me out with this project! make sure to make it fabulous!!", she said as she handed the folder to me. I just looked at her with a deadpanned look.

"No Chloe. This is your project! I will help you in some places, but I won't do the entire thing for you!", I firmly rejected. I saw Chloe grumble but still do the project. I sighed in defeat when I heard a chuckle. I turned to see Chat laughing at me. I pouted and turned away. I heard him laugh again. This time I giggled a bit. He reminds me a lot of Adrien.

After that, I spent some time helping Chloe out here and there. She's a fast learner, and she seems excited to learn from a hero. She isn't that much of a snob after all. Maybe she just wants to be loved but doesn't know how to show it. That's why she clings to Adrien who liked her from the start.

As I was in thought, Chat walked to me and told me we had to leave. I nodded and said goodbye to Chloe before leaving with Chat.

"So, why are we leaving?", I asked.

"Oh, LB said we had to protect another girl named Marinette. LB is going on a secret mission so we'll have to handle this ourselves M'lady", Chat explained. I nodded. 

We reached the bakery when I saw Sabrina stomping away. I jumped down with Chat.

"Hello, I am Multi-mouse! You are being chased by a supervillain and we need your help to capture him!", I went straight to the point cause Mari already knew all the details. Chat just stood there smiling. Mari agreed to help with over-exaggeration that was totally fake, lol, and I and Chat got prepared.

//

In the evening, The both of us jumped roof to roof chasing the boat in which the duo was sitting. I had to admit, I felt kind of bad for Nathaniel, he was a nice kid, and I don't want him to get hurt. But as a superhero, I don't have a choice.

As we were running I noticed that he couldn't draw in the dark. Bingo! I smirked at the discovery as we both jumped and hid on the boat. Marinette played her part well, but the result was a furious Nathaniel. 

I saw him trying to drop a box on Marinette and pushed her out of the way. In the end, I and Chat were stuck together. Marinette ran off to get 'help'. 

I sighed as Chat banged on the glass with his baton.

"Chat, stretch your baton like this, then extend it!", I suggested. 

"Very smart M'lady!", Chat complimented as he pulled me closer by the waist. I blushed at the closeness but turned away before he could see. He extended the Baton and I wrapped my arms around his neck to make sure I don't fall off.

We got out and I immediately let go. Then we nodded at each other before running to the hotel.

I suddenly felt my ankle hurt a bit and told Chat to go ahead. he seemed worried but agreed after I urged him. He then took off. I rested for a bit and checked my ankle. It wasn't hurt so I got back up and ran towards Chloe's house. When I got there, I saw Chat hanging from a disappearing floor and Ladybug holding her Lucky-charm, which was a bouncy ball. I was too tired to deal with this shit so I just grabbed her bouncy ball threw it towards the lights. It somehow broke all the lights, causing Nathaniel to be unable to draw.

I then wrapped my whip around his arm and brought him closer before grabbing his pen and breaking it. Seriously, they would be screwed without me.

LB caught the Akuma and we did our signature fist bump before parting ways. I really need to see Ruu now!!!

//

As I walked home after detransforming, I saw Adrien walking home too. He most probably had classes or something. I ran up to him.

"Hey Adrien!", I smiled he smiled and greeted me back.

"So should we call Alya and Nino over for the project?", I asked.

"Yeah! let's tell Wanya first", he suggested and I nodded as we made our way home.

"Wanya we're home!!!", I exclaimed as I dropped my bag on the couch and flopped into it. Adrien dropped his bag on another one and sat next to me, cuddling. I saw Wanya come out with Ruu in his arms. 

"Ruu!", both Adrien and I exclaimed as the little guy flew into our arms. I swear this is the most comforting thing ever. 

We hugged for a bit before informing Wanya. Wanya agreed and I sent the message to Alya. Wanya said to invite them over for the night since he and Ruu will be at the other end of the house. I agreed. 

Alya and Nino also agreed and Adrien and I started preparing for the sleepover. I decided to bake some treats for them while Adrien set up the living room with Wanya. Wanya then left to put Ruu to sleep halfway. Adrien had arranged the living room in a way that we could do the project before sleeping in our own mattress. 

I put the cookies in the oven before going upstairs to get the items we need for the project. After that, I heard the oven chime and went back to get the cookies out.

Alya POV

Nino and I made our way to the address and ended up in a huge bungalow. Did we take a wrong turn?

We looked at each other and shrugged before walking to the entrance. We were going to ring the bell when the door opened automatically. I looked at Nino who nodded before entering. Just then, we heard 2 voices.

"Oi Adrien! I brought all the items for the project!! we have to get ready before Alya and Nino come over! is the living room set?", We heard a voice that sounded like Macy ask.

"Yeah! all that's left now is the snacks!", Adrien replied. I looked at Nino with an extremely shocked expression. He looked just as shocked. 

"Oh, okay! the cookies are almost done! should we make the hot cocoa now or after they come?", we heard Macy ask.

"Hmm, let's wait for them to come, it might cool down quickly", Adrien replied.

"Okay! now help me with the cookies!", Macy requested. We decided to show ourselves. We stepped out to see Adrien and Macy in the kitchen. They looked so in sync like a couple.

"Done!", they exclaimed together as they high five. I took a picture. The click caught their attention as they turned to face us.

"oh, hey~ Alya! Nino!", they said in sync with a nervous expression.

"hey, you 2 love birds. mind explaining what's going on?", I asked with a smirk. These 2 look so cute together.

"Oh uh, do you want some cookies?", Macy nervously smiled. The both of us gave the duo a blank look and they sighed.

//

Macy POV

"YOU 2 ARE LIVING TOGETHER??!!!!", Alya and Nino exclaimed in unison as they looked at us in complete shock. I and Adrien sweatdropped and nodded.

"And you didn't tell me??!!", they yelled again.

"You never asked...?", Adrien and I scratched the back of our heads as we looked at their furious expression after we answered. We explained our situation to them. The result was them interrogating us for half an hour.

"Now that this is all cleared up. Can we finish that project?", I sighed and asked. The rest of them nodded as we got to work.

The rest of the day was just extremely fun.

We spent about 2 hours on the project before beginning our sleepover. We played video games for a bit in which I trashed them all good. After that, we decided to play a dance game. Nino and Alya vs Adrien and I.

It ended as a draw but we were a laughing and exhausted mess. We took photos, ate cookies, watched movies and more. 

We are now currently deciding on what movie to watch when Adrien suggested Horror. Despite my desperate pleas, they ended up agreeing. I was so freaked out. I was hiding in either Adrien or Alya's arms. I'm pretty sure none of them were watching the movie. They were most probably laughing at me. 

After the movie ended the others thought it would be fun to scare me. The result was me punching Nino in the face by accident, before scolding all of them and apologizing while laughing.

In the end, we all fell asleep in exhaustion. Damn, that was a wild ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
867K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
219K 9.4K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...