โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 47 ~ sickness and health
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's
chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank

6.9K 142 16
By pcisonapple

I pulled myself closer to Mickey, the smell of breakfast filling up the house. God if Ian was serious about Trevor, I was gonna make him my owl personal chef.

"We should get up" I yawed, placing a kiss on his neck. He let out a groan, rolling over so now he was on top of me.

"Or we could sleep a little longer"

He gently kissed my lips as I tried not to feel like he was crushing the fuck out of me. 130 something pounds yet he felt like an entire walrus.

"Come on, I'm hungry....and I want to eat before Moni wakes up" I tiredly pushed him off me, the cold air re-hitting my body. I pulled on a pair of pants, rolling my eyes as he fell back to sleep.

Guess a few more minutes without them wouldn't cause any harm....

"Goodmorning my twin and his....Trevor" I smiled nervously, gratefully taking the plate of eggs from him. Listen my brother needed to get some cooking tips from him because wow....did he know how to cook.

"He told me about your chaotic family but- this place is quiet" I eyed him curiously, slowly sipping on my coffee. Yeah if only he knew the reason this place felt like it was empty.

"Yeah trust me it's weird....especially with Carl being gone"

I hated to admit it but I really missed my little brother. I mean how fucking hard was it to text one of us back?

I placed my plate down at the sound of someone jumping down the stairs. Guess quiet time was over...

"Looking sharp bud" I smiled, handing Liam his bag. Apparently his Elemtrary school closed down so Frank got him enrolled in a private school, I don't even want to know how that bastard pulled that off.

"Hey hey, smells god in here" Frank cheered as I tried to close the back door on him. "Aww come on, it's cold out here"

"No get the fuck out!"

God didn't he know when to take a fucking hint? I mean he was seriously fucking delusional if he thought we were going to let him back in...especially after calling my daughter a mistake.

"I got Liam into private school, that doesn't buy me breakfast!"

"Do you mind if I handle this one?" I looked over at Trevor because by all means, be my guest. "You were stealing from homeless people Frank, you were pretending to be their guardian and their father...and then you turned them into slave labor"

Holy shit he did all that? Where the fuck had I been?

"Let go of the door Frank before I beat your ass again!" I dug my shoulder into the wood, kicking his foot out of our kitchen.

"I'm your father and i'm not going to let go of the door until you let go of the door"

"Ian get my pepper spray"

Listen I was sick of Frank walking into our lives like we were up for grabs. We had all been doing fine without him and i'm pretty sure the only one who actually liked him was Liam.

But that's because he was still young and easily manipulated....

"I'm going to count to three Frank. One, Two" I felt my brother place the can in my hand as I let go of the door. "Three"

He fell outside screaming as Trevor helped me close the door on him. Huh, y'know I never really liked my brothers boyfriends but this one was growing on me.

"That crazy enough for you?" I laughed, throwing my pepper spray back into my purse. When in doubt always count on weapons to remove unwanted pests.

"Was that Frank?" Mickey yawned as him and Moni came stumbling down the stairs. God the two of them really slept through absolutely everything.

"No need to get up, you're badass baby mama handled it"

Ian and I silently fist bumped as I finished off the rest of my coffee. Trevor even made good coffee.....god he was a keeper.

"I guess I'll take Liam to school" I sighed, kissing Moni on her head. "Have her fed and dressed before I get back" I waived the two of them off, grabbing Liam's hand as we made our way outside.

"Pepper spray is an excellent reminder for never picking fights with a redheaded whore" 'Frank coughed as I rolled my eyes in anger.

Oh come on were you kidding me? One that was the best he could come up with and two...what the actual fuck was he still doing here!

"Wow, he really takes shitty parenting to all knew heights huh?" Trevor muttered as him and Ian joined me on the porch. 

"Trevor honey....you have no fucking idea"

"Jesus, what happened here?" I muttered, stepping into the laundromat.

When my sister said she was buying one I thought it was an actual already fixed one...This place looks like it was hit by a tsunami.

"Place needed a little work, Moni's not with you right?" I shook my head, helping her throw the broken tiles into the trash.

"Mick has her over at Patsy's...are you doing this all by yourself?"

"Yeah outta money"

God was she actually fucking serious? How the hell could she possibly already be out of money? First she bought this junkyard without asking for permission and know she was broke?

Shit maybe she was the maniac one....

"Right whatever, see you later I guess" I flipped her off, making my way across the street towards the dinner. I pushed open the door, my eyes falling flat on my daughter who was covered in cherry pie filling.

"The worker just gave it to us....she seems to really like it" I slid into the seat across from them, sending a glare over to the man.

"Well now I know why she like's you more" I laughed, taking a bite of the pie. "You bribe her with sweets"

I looked at the two of them and if you asked anyone around us, I probably had hearts coming out of my eyes. But could you blame me? If you were seeing what I was seeing....they were so cute.

"Cass, you ready?" Lip called as I placed down my fork. Shit I forget about what we were doing today.

"Right yeah, give me a sec" I called, sending an apologetic look to Mickey. "He needs a character witness for some appeal at his college....you have her?"

He nodded his head as I quickly pressed a kiss to his cheek. Now all I had to do was lie to a bunch of board people and hope they un-expel my brother.

Great....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Gallagher, can I assume that this is the character witness?" The bald man asked as I sat awkwardly at the table. 

They were all so official and I...well I mean I was me.

"Yes, this is my sister Cassandra" 

"Would you like to make a statement?"

Yes a statement right...I definitely came prepared for that. Just speak from the heart right, I mean that's what the tv shows always said.

"Lip once walked about eight miles trying to find a doll I left on a train" I started, sending a look to my brother. "I was six, it was my favorite toy, My parents gave me shit about losing it, said it was lost. But Lip...he somehow god ahold of a map of the L, he got on the phone and started making calls. He found out where the train would be and when. Our parents wouldn't give him money to take the train so....so he walked on foot. Eighty city blocks down to Midway, all for a Strawberry Shortcake doll....at 7 years old." I wiped the tear from my cheek, trying to pull myself together. "Lip isn't supposed to be stuck in the ghetto"

I sat back in my chair, shakily sipping on the glass of water they provided.

Fuck I didn't know why speaking like that always made me so god damn nervous.

"Mr. Gallagher, if you would like to speak on your on behalf, now is the time" The bald man spoke again as I sent a look to my brother. I mean this was it, his statement needed to be good if they were going to accept him back in.

"My father, he has kind of a brilliant mind" My brother slowly began. "And that's a pretty hard thing for me to admit; with him being such a waste of space and all. He could have been a college graduate but instead he dropped out, he fucked up his kids...he drinks and does drugs. That's his whole life" Even speaking from his heart he still knew how to downgrade Frank...I loved it. "I want to be around people like Professor Youens, brilliant minds that weren't wasted..."

Shit why was I always so emotional? God I blame the hormones of having a fucking kid.

The two of us made our way outside so the council or whatever you call them could talk about their answer. Fuck I really hoped they let him back in, otherwise I opened the waterworks for nothing.

"I'm supposed to pick up Liam from school today" I sighed, taking the smoke from him. "Want me to see if Debs can do it?"

"No no, i'm fine. Either way I'll be good. We have to be better than Monica and Frank, you go"

"Okay, I love you" I smiled, pulling him into a hug. "You did good in there"

God...I really hope they fucking say yes....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was school bud?" I smiled as the two of us walked into the house. "God what the fuck Frank!"

I quickly shielded my brothers eyes, almost throwing up at the very naked man standing in our kitchen. Why didn't he get the fucking hint!

"Fixed the toilet, cleaned the house, even got you a new washing machine" He smiled as I forced Liam upstairs. "I think the proper verbiage is thanks dad!"

"Uh how about fuck you, get out, we all hate you"

I quickly tossed him a robe because trust me when I say nobody needed to see all of whatever was dangling off him.

"Maybe you and you're baby daddy want to try for a round two, I'd be happy to distract Liam-"

"GET OUT!"

I stormed towards the front of the house, grabbing the killing bat off the wall. Was he really going to make me beat his ass twice today?

"No wait- my clothes!" I placed the bat against his chest, pushing him towards the back door. "Let's take a vote!"

"I'll count to fucking three again...one! Two!" I held the bat above my head as he quickly ran outside, yelling about how I never said three.

God I don't know how much more of him I could take.....god fucking frank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
101K 1.5K 76
Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but that took a turn when she slipped right bac...
431 2 12
In the wake of the shooting, seventeen-year-old Iana Milkovich has turned to her old flame, Axel, for comfort. But when questions come knocking about...
978 13 12
Iana Gallagher-Blomqvist is no more. Now going by Iana Milkovich, the sixteen-year-old is pregnant with her first child and waiting anxiously for mot...