The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 24: Only One

1.2K 31 29
By vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Say aaah.." Eren says as he continued feeding me and I could say the hot soup helped a little for my sore throat.

Yeah, it feels like I will be having a cough. Must be because of the cold soda last night.

I coughed as my throat felt itchy. He patted my back repeatedly as he made me drink a glass of water. Some of the water slipped out of my mouth and he wiped it with tissue.

"Ahh you look like a baby now." He says and I glared at him.

He chuckled as he continued feeding me.

"My cute baby.." He added and I blushed as how he cooed at me. A smile made its way to my lips.

He is annoying but it makes my heart flutter. I don't mind him annoying me anyway. I want him to say all those silly jokes for me because for me he will be the only one. The only one I will ever allow to ruin my life.

"S-Stop it Eren. It's embarrassing." I hit him lightly still feeling weak and he chuckled.

"Last one and we're done." He said and I nodded.

"Now drink some meds." He says and he opened a tablet for me to take.

Oh God. I hate taking medicine. I would literally puke everything. I never liked the thing getting dissolved on my tongue it taste horrible.

I made a weird face and he smiled.

"What? You need to take it." He said and I nodded.

This is torture.

I put the tablet inside my mouth and I could feel it dissolving immediately as I drank water. Thankfully I gulped it and I got done quickly over it. But I didn't escaped to coughing after because of its weird taste.

"Good. Now you rest. I have to eat quickly and wash these okay?" Eren says and I nodded.

He made me lay down in bed again and wrapped me with the comforter.

He picked up the tray and went downstairs.

I feel better now that my stomach is already stored with food. If Eren is not here now, would I be the one to cook for myself while I am freezing and trembling because I am sick? I could have collapsed if I am all by myself.

Eren is a good person. Maybe really I just went overboard. I know this is hard for him too but he still chose me. I feel guilty now.

I checked my phone for the time. It's already 8:10 PM when he came in my room again.

He smiled at me as he closed the door behind him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he plopped down the bed.

He touched my forehead and neck. I guess I still feel hot because he immediately put his hand away as if he got burnt.

He opened my cabinet and looked for the temperature. He checked my temperature and I really do have high fever.

"Shall we go to the hospital? I'm worried about you." He says his voice so soft I could hear him like an angel.

"No Eren. I will be fine." I said as I searched for his hand.

He held my hand and kissed it.

I coughed and covered my mouth.

"You could get sick too. You shouldn't stay close to me this much." I said in between coughs.

"I'm healthy you know." He chuckles and I hit him. I mean it seriously.

"Eren I'm not kidding." I said and he nodded.

"I know. But you don't have to worry about me." He says as he combed my hair.

"Your hair is getting longer. I like it." He said and I blushed.

He is starting again.

"And yours too. Don't you want a haircut?" I said and he chuckled.

"What hairstyle do you want?" He asked and I was caught off guard.

"I don't know.." I looked around the room avoiding his gaze as I saw him grinning.

"You look good in any hairstyle plus I like your bun." I said.

I can't believe I still managed to flirt with him even if I am sick. What the hell Mikasa?

"Hmmm so you want my hair long?" He chuckled and I hit him.

He dodged it by catching my hand in the air. I blushed even harder.

"I mean. It doesn't look bad on you so yeah you look good on anything anyway.." I said shyly and he chuckled.

"You're so cute love.." He laughs and I smiled.

"I'm not.." I protested facing his side and looking at him.

"You are. End of story." He said and I sighed.

A moment passed and he continued to brush my hair and I cough a little sometimes.

"Eren can you stay with me until I feel better?" I broke the silence and he grinned at me.

"Of course. You don't have to ask me." He says and I felt my lips forming to a smile.

"Oh. I have to get something first." He says and I nodded.

He went outside. After a few minutes, he came with a tray again and he wrapped the scarf around him.

"You have to take the medicine again later tonight so I just took it earlier and you need the powerful scarf hehe.." He says as he placed the tray on the table.

"This scarf sure does have magic." I laughed a little while coughing as he went to me and wrapped the red scarf on my neck again slightly lifting my head.

"Thank you Eren.. For taking care of me.. For wrapping this scarf around me.. Thank you." I said slowly and clearly as he leaned into me and kissed my forehead.

"I'll wrap that scarf around you as much as you want." He says and I smiled.

He stood up and I got confused. Is he not joining me in bed?

"I don't have to wear this." He says as he takes off his shirt and threw it somewhere.

My eyes widened as I saw his abs flashing in front of me. My jaw literally dropped. My heartbeat once again became erratic and I immediately looked away.

OMG!! AAAAAAAH!! WHAT THE HELL?!!

He fucking took his shirt off in front of me!!!

I never once saw Eren's abs for years. What the fuck is this??!

"E-Eren what are you doing?" I asked as I looked at the ceiling on my other side.

I AM NOT SEEING ANYTHING. OMFG MY EYES. I NEED HOLY WATER.

"You know I can't sleep without air-condition and you need body heat too." He says as I felt the other side of the bed move.

OMFG I'M GONNA DIE.

My face and ears could be as red as cherries right now. This is illegal. Eren this is illegal!!

"Mikasa you don't have to look away." He chuckled and I still didn't look at him.

I DONT WANT TO DROOL EREN SPARE ME!

He lay down beside me and unwrapped the comforter around me.

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE HECK

"Eren..your chest..I.." I said still not looking at him.

"Is it distracting you love?" He whispered sexily on my ear and I fucking mentally screamed.

I inhaled sharply as I could feel him move a little closer.

"I think you need to remove your clothes." My eyes widened in horror as he snorted unable to prevent himself from laughing.

"Eren? Are you sure??!" I asked in disbelief as my face is getting warmer and warmer.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK.

"Yeah it will help I swear." He put his hands up in the air and I flashed him a weird face.

He laughed at me but nodded. OH GOD.

"I can't believe I have to strip on front of you urghhhhh!" I panicked as I sat up slowly and was ready to remove my t-shirt when I looked at him staring at me.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE WAITING??

"Heyyy! Aren't you staring too much?" I yelled at him as I turned away from him and face palmed. Oh my goodness this is so fucking embarrassing.

"What? I'm not allowed to see my girlfriend remove her clothes? Hahah" He chuckles and I just wanna hit him. Idiot.

"Shut up." I slowly removed my clothes and with my back facing him.

"Heyyy! Not fair! I want to see you." I could see him pouting but laughing at the same time at the back of my mind.

I turned around and threw my t-shirt on him and he laughed catching it. My abs is showing wtf. He is going to see me shirtless!

I am wearing black sports bra and shorts and I hid my face from him as I went to the bed. I am already freezing even without the air-condition on. He was laughing at how cute I look but immediately shut up and Eren cleared his throat.

I heard him curse at my back more like a whisper and I raised my eyebrows.

"I didn't know your body is that sexy.." I heard him mumble and my body froze as I felt his hands wrapping around me.

He pulled me closer towards him and my back touch his hard chest. I swallowed the lump on my throat as my breath hitched. I felt my burning body relaxed as soon as it touched his.

He held my hands as he snuggled to my nape puffing some small breaths and I think it tickles I moaned a little. And he inhaled a sharp breath.

I heard him curse once again as he slowly made me face him. I looked at his eyes and it's telling me something. He is staring at me as if he is so hungry for affection.

"Eren..Are you alright?" I asked him as he caressed my hair and my face.

"Mikasa..I don't think staying with you here showing too much skin is a good idea." He whispered and I listened to him.

"What do you mean Eren?" I gulped as I saw his gaze averted from my head down to my stomach.

"I don't think I can stop myself.." He says and my body involuntarily went closer to him in desperate need of body heat due to skin exposure.

"Fuck." Eren says as he wrapped his hands around me and hugged me tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
11.8K 303 17
It was a normal day inside the walls, but Titans tried to get in. People screamed. Mikasa had to protect Eren and Armin. Suddenly she hat to save som...
4.4K 69 10
Levi pushed his feelings aside from Eren to focus on saving humanity from titans when he got hit with a grim reminder on how much he actually needed...
20.7K 552 200
The rise and fall of Eren Jaeger was no mystery to the world. Neither was his love for the people he needed more than anything. But that was hundreds...