Male gamer reader x RWBY HARE...

By kimchiwas

Fuck that dumb piece of shit truck. All I wanted was some cookies. DID I REALLY HAVE TO DIE FOR COOKIES? YES... More

Prologue:Old life gone, new life here I come
Main character Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Tutorial
Chapter 3: Travels
Chapter 4: Adventure complete...maybe
Chapter 5: We meet once again little rose
Chapter 6: Beacon Academy
Chapter 7: Initiation
Chapter 8: The Emerald Forest
Piece #1
Chapter 9: First day
Chapter 10: Practice makes perfect
Piece #2
Chapter 11: Vytal Festival
Piece #3
Side chapter: Yang
Volume 2: Prologue:Press Start(Trailer)
Chapter 12(Vol 2.): New Term
Chapter 13: Investigations
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The Dance
Piece #4
Chapter 16: Field trip
Chapter 17: Hideout
Chapter 18: Breach
Side chapter: Nora and Ren
Volume 3:Prologue
Chapter 19(Vol. 3): Begin
Chapter 20: Rise
Chapter 21: Rivalry
Chapter 22: Discovery
Chapter 23: Duo Rounds
Chapter 24: Guardian
Chapter 25: Battles
Chapter 27: Fall
Volume 4: Prologue
Chapter 28(Vol. 4): Game over. Respawn?
Chapter 29: Memories
Piece #5
Chapter 30: Arrival
NOT A CHP A/N
Chapter 31: Family
A/N
Chapter 32: Breaking point
Chapter 33: Life
Chapter 34: Consequences
Chapter 35: Enough is enough
Chapter 36: Flames
Chapter 37: A predicament
Chapter 38: No one is ever truly dead
Volume 5: Prologue
Chapter 39(Vol. 5): Here we go
Chapter 40: Plans
Chapter 41: Explore
Chapter 42: Relations
Chapter 43: Pathways

Chapter 26: Beginning of the end

2.6K 62 10
By kimchiwas

"3...2...1 Begin!"(Port)

The match started as Yang's punch was met with Mercury's kick. Both were knocked back as Mercury charged in. Yang flips over him as she fires a round at him. He dodged it as he blocks her attacks. Then Yang manages to punch Mercury back while he managed to kick her back.

Yang lands and shoots out round after round at Mercury who dodges them all. He then jumps up as he performs an axe kick down at Yang who blocks it and pushes him off of her. She then fires a shot at Mercury point blank but he ducks down and avoids while kicking upwards and hitting Yang in the chin.

She flips away and lands as she lunges in once again. Mercury blocks two over her punches before flipping over her and bringing his leg up before turning his feet inward to smash her. Yang dodges this and the ground breaks as Mercury's foot digs into it.

Mercury performs another barrage of attacks as he jumps up and kicks at Yang before doing a side kick. Yang blocks his attacks so he backs up and does a split before lifting himself up using his hands and spun on the floor. He then gets up as he charges in head first. Yang punches him in the gut and follows it up with an uppercut to the chin. Mercury is knocked back but quickly recovers as he does several backwards cartwheels to avoid Yang's shells.

He does not look where he is going though as he accidentally falls of the edge but before he could hit the out-of-bounds, he quickly boosts himself up using his shoe guns and lands in front of Yang again as he kicks her at all areas repeatedly. He then kicks her in the back making her flinch as he tries to kick her in the face but Yang dodges them and fires off her gauntlets which Mercury pushes away using his legs.

He then gets behind her as he jumps up and extends both legs at her, kicking her back as he sends a round at her. She dodges it as Mercury gets on the ground and spins around while balancing himself with his hands. He sends out multiple dust rounds in a circular motion. A few were sent to Yang but she dodges them as she charges in. Mercury blocks her punch and kicks her up into the air as he jumps up and brings his leg down on her and smashes her into the ground.

The rounds in the air start going towards the centre as they all dive towards Yang's position.

'Boom!'

Mercury smirks as he walks away not realising that the buzzer hasn't been sounded. Then an explosion rings out behind him as he turns to see an angry Yang charging in. He tries to kick her away but she ducks down and punches him in gut. He tries to low kick her but Yang parries it with her gauntlet and punches Mercury twice in the chest before punching repeatedly at Mercury as his aura takes up the damage. He then punches him one more time in the gut as she punches him to the ground.

'Beep!'

"What a way to kick off the finals!"(Port)

The entire audience cheered on and clapped.

"Yang Xiao-Long wins!"(Oobleck)

"Yea You did it sis!"(Ruby)

"Way to go Yang!"(Blake)

"Better luck next time,"(Yang)

"There's not gonna be a next time blondie,"(Mercury)

What Yang sees is Mercury attacking her but as soon as she punches his leg, the crowd gasped.

"My word!"(Oobleck)

"Cut the cameras!"(Port)

"My leg!"(Mercury)

"That's what you get you little-huh?"(Yang)

Atlas robots and two Atlas guards then start to surround her. They all point their guns at her.

"Yang Xiao-Long stand down!"(Atlas solider)

"What?! Why?!"(Yang)

"Mercury!"(Emerald)

"Why'd she do that?!"(Mercury)

"Why'd she attack me?!"(Mercury)

Yang looks at the screen above as it shows her circling Mercury before punching his leg and breaking it. Her face showed signs of confusion and fear. She didn't know what she had done.

"But I-"(Yang)

She tries to take a step forward but the Atlas soldiers cock their guns. She gets scared and takes a step back.

"Stand down!"(Kenji)

Everyone turns to Kenji's voice.

"There is no need for violence..."(Kenji)

"She broke my leg!"(Mercury)

"...Take him to the infirmary. I can't fix up his leg."(Kenji)

Emerald nods as she carries Mercury on her shoulder and make their way to the infirmary.

"Yang..."(Kenji)

"I-I-"(Yang)

"Calm down..."(Kenji)

"Kenji Goro! Take a step back or we will have to apprehend you as well!"(Atlas soldier)

"No need to be so hostile..."(Kenji)

Then the Atlas soldier receives a message through his intercom.

"Uh huh, roger that. Kenji Goro, you have been tasked with taking Yang Xiao-Long to her dorm. She will stay there until further notice."(Atlas Soldier)

"Right..."(Kenji)

Kenji approaches Yang who backs away in fear.

"Nothing's gonna happen...just follow me please."(Kenji)

Yang reluctantly follows Kenji out of the arena as they disappear from sight.

Kenji POV

Yang's been quiet the whole trip. Poor girl...I can't even help her, they saw the illusion. There was nothing that I could say that may change their opinion.

"Yang..."(Kenji)

"..."(Yang)

"Yang, look at me."(Kenji)

Yang looks up as I saw tears in her eyes.

"...I know you didn't do it,"(Kenji)

"I-I-"(Yang)

"Shhh, just stay calm. Please. I know that you didn't do it...but the people out there, they saw you do it on the screen. They believed it. I know it's unfair but to not get into any further trouble, try to cooperate. I'll be there. Everyone will be there for you."(Kenji)

I brought her into a hug as I stroked her hair once more.

"I didn't do it..."(Yang)

I felt something wet on my clothes as I look to see Yang crying.

"...Let's wait..."(Kenji)

I decided to let her sit down for a bit as she cried some more as I tried my best to comfort her. I didn't care if Ironwood got mad. He can go suck my co-
.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry. You've left with no choice..."(Ironwood)

"But he attacked me!"(Yang)

"Video footage and millions of footage would say otherwise,"(Ironwood)

"But Yang would never do such a thing!"(Weiss)

"Yea!"(Ruby)

Yang sighs in frustration as she holds her head.

"You all seem like good students. And I'm sure all the staff here at Beacon would say that you would never lash out like you did."(Ironwood)

"What I hope to believe, is that this was a case of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgement can become clouded in an instant."(Ironwood)

Yea like how you're an arrogant piece of shi-

"Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight has passed..."(Ironwood)

"But I wasn't-"(Yang)

"That's enough!"(Ironwood)

I think he's at his blowing point.

"Calm down Yang..."(Kenji)

"The sad truth is...whether it was an accident or an assault. It doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that, you're disqualified."(Ironwood)

Yang is in complete shock as she widens her eyes and her mouth agape. She hangs her head afterwards.

Ironwood turns around as he opens the door and walks out. But before he left-

"Kenji...I would like a word with you too,"(Ironwood)

The girls looks at me worriedly.

"...Yes sir..."(Kenji)

I walk out of the dorm as Ironwood shuts it.

"You've always been the reasonable one so I think I should tell you this,"(Ironwood)

Oh, I'm so gonna give him a piece of my mind.

"Stay out of my way. Do not attempt to interfere with Yang's punishment as if you do, there will be consequences. So let me do my job."(Ironwood)

"...You keep your dogs on a tight leash general because everyone's got their limits...everyone."(Kenji)

I really wanted to kill him right then and there. But I pushed the thought aside as I entered the room once again.

"Blake?"(Yang)

I came in to see Yang's eyes tearing up. You have to look at both sides...Yang didn't do it on purpose...while Blake saw her do it and she's already suffered from Adam...this is not good.

"How can you say something like that?! Yang would never lie to us!"(Weiss)

Blake sighed.

"I had someone very near to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradually. Little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first it was accidents, then it was off the fence, before long I began to think that he was right."(Blake)

"This is all just...very familiar...but you're not him and you've never done anything like this before so...I want to trust you, I will trust you. But first I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I want you to promise that you regret what you had to do,"(Blake)

Yang wiped away her tears as she made a sniffle.

"I saw him attack me...so I attacked back."(Yang)

"...Ok. Thank you."(Blake)

Blake gave a small smile to Yang.

"I think I'm gonna rest up..."(Yang)

"We'll get out of your hair..."(Blake)

We all walked out into the hallway as Ruby closed the door.

"Sigh this is a mess..."(Weiss)

Team JNPR door opens up to reveal their worried faces.

"She doing ok?"(Jaune)

"She's doing the best she can."(Blake)

"I heard that Mercury's team went back to Haven to be with his family."(Ruby)

"So there's no real way to ask him about anything that happened,"(Ruby)

"You saw how he acted...he would've just told the same thing."(Kenji)

"...If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask."(Ren)

"Alright then,"(Ruby)

"Pyrrha,"(Ruby)

"Hm?"(Pyrrha)

"Make sure to do your best for Beacon!"(Ruby)

Pyrrha looks away before looking back with a fake smile...

"I'll...do my best!"(Pyrrha)

"I'll be rooting for you tonight if you're picked!"(Ruby)

Pyrrha only looks away. Then-

*distorted* "The fall is near..."(System)

'System? What? I didn't catch it,'(Kenji)

'System?'(Kenji)

"..."(System)

Silence again...man system has been weird lately. Might be a bug...

"I think I've had enough fighting for the day."(Blake)

"Definitely. Coffee?"(Weiss)

"Tea,"(Blake)

They walk away as Ruby follows behind. Before Jaune closed the door, I discreetly called over to Nora.

"You know what do to,"(Kenji)

"Hehe, got it!"(Nora)

With that Jaune closed the door as he raised an eyebrow.

This blows...

That's when I realised I completely forgot the gemstones in the room. I needed them for inspection. I slowly opened the door to see Yang staring out the window.

"Yang?"(Kenji)

She turns to me.

"Kenji?"(Yang)

"Uh, you mind if I go grab something?"(Kenji)

"Go ahead..."(Yang)

I closed the door behind me as I went to the drawer and took out the 3 other gemstones and placed them in my inventory.

"Kenji...do you think I still have a chance at being a huntress after this incident?"(Yang)

I look back to Yang who was staring out the window again.

"Honestly, you probably could,"(Kenji)

"Don't lie to me please,"(Yang)

"I'm not. Yang, I have many accidents happen in battle before. Every time they would usually punish me and I just had to deal with it. I couldn't quit, there was too much on the line to quit."(Kenji)

Yang turns to Kenji as she listens on intently.

"There were many times where I was called out for my...ways and all the time, I proved them wrong. Yang if you truly did not do it then you need to prove them wrong, prove Remnant wrong."(Kenji)

"What if they still don't accept me?"(Yang)

"You don't become the leader to be respected by everyone, you become the leader because everyone respects you,"(Kenji)

Yang ponders for a moment as she turns to Kenji and gives a genuine small smile.

"And besides, I admire your dream to be a great Huntress,"(Kenji)

Then the door creaked open as Qrow silently enters the room as Yang looks out the window. He leans on a wall as I move over to lean on another wall.

"Hey there firecracker,"(Qrow)

"Hey Qrow,"(Yang)

"So, why'd you do it?"(Qrow)

"You know why..."(Yang)

"All I know is that you attacked a helpless kid. So either you're lying or you're crazy,"(Qrow)

"I'm not lying,"(Yang)

"Crazy, got it,"(Qrow)

"Who knows? Maybe I am,"(Yang)

"And here I thought white-haired friend was the emo one,"(Qrow)

"Hey...uncool,"(Kenji)

"Yang, you have nothing to fear if you didn't do anything wrong. Your friends and family will always be by your side. We're here for you,"(Kenji)

"I just- I- Mercury attacked for sure..."(Yang)

"Thinking someone in the crowd pulled off an illusion?"(Kenji)

Qrow looked at me as he smirked.

"Qrow, I saw my mum,"(Yang)

Qrow stops as he looks at Yang. And this is where I leave.

"Uh, I'll just uh, yea I'll just go..."(Kenji)

I walked out of the room as they continued their conversation.

Well, might as well try to help Pyrrha and Penny out.

I made my way to the rooftop. As I was walking up I saw the news on a nearby TV.

"In other news, The kingdom is still reaching out to huntsmen and huntresses so they can deal with the recent spike in Grimm activity."(Reporter)

I sighed as I went to the roof.

I sat down and pondered. How would I save them both? Maybe I could...
.
.
.
.
3rd POV

Timeskip...

"Are you sure that this will work?"(Ozpin)

"Trust me Ozpin..."(Ironwood)

"Sigh Fine James, let's do it your way,"(Ozpin)

They approach Amber who was being attended to by Glynda.

"Amber,"(Ozpin)

"Ozpin,"(Amber)

"Listen...we feel that...you are not safe with the powers anymore. So we have come to the decision that-"(Ozpin)

"Your remaining powers will be transferred to a new host."(Ironwood)

"What?!"(Glynda)

Glynda moved Amber behind her.

"Calm down Glynda...we won't have to do anything, we just need Kenji."(Ironwood)

"...Kenji..."(Glynda)

"He should be in the arena right now,"(Ozpin)
.
.
.
.
Kenji stands in line with the rest of the competitors as the screen randomised the match. It showed many portraits again as it started to slow down.

'Alright, let's do this...'(Kenji)

The pictures slow down as Pyrrha is picked along with...Kenji Goro. Kenji's eyes widened as he blinks multiple times.

'What? It...they're targeting me now..."(Kenji)

'Ruby should be fighting Mercury soon,"(Kenji)

"Our first fighter is Pyrrha Nikos of Beacon academy and the second fighter is Kenji Goro of Beacon academy as well!"(Port)

"I wonder how this will play out Peter as the two of them seem to be close and always train together!"(Oobleck)

'Stalker...'(Kenji)

Kenji and Pyrrha make their way to the centre of the arena as all other fighters clear the way.

"Well little spartan, let's do this,"(Kenji)

"Heh, yea!"(Pyrrha)

"3,2,1 Fight!"(Port)

Kenji rushes forward as he unsheathes his Shadow Claw and transforms it into sickle mode. He spins it as he slashes at Pyrrha. Pyrrha uses her shield to block Kenji's attack and push his sickle to the side as she pushed her spear towards Kenji. He sidesteps it as he jumps up. He lands further back as he spins his sickle.

He deploys two clones as Pyrrha throws her spear. It penetrates one of them as it dispersed into a cloud of white smoke. When the smoke cleared, only one Kenji remained. Pyrrha charges forward as Kenji does so too, then from behind, she senses a presence as she quickly turns around to block a swing from the real Kenji. Kenji was pushed to a side as he rolls on the ground and looks back to see Pyrrha readying her spear. His clone joins him as they both stand up.

Then Kenji looks at the screen as he sees an illusion being played.

'Already?!'(Kenji)

He looks back to see Pyrrha's spear coming right for him. He tries to dodge but her spear is too fast.

"Shit!"(Kenji)

Pyrrha sends out her spear as it curves downwards and slashes right at Kenji's abdomen. Then it came again as it slashes at Kenji's chest. It repeated this cycle until Kenji was knocked onto the ground, bleeding. His aura had shattered.

"Argh!"(Kenji)

"Oh my!"(Oobleck)

"Cut the cameras! AGAIN!"(Port)

The whole crowd gasped as negative emotions took over them again. Which means...Grimm.

Alarms started blaring as an announcer came on.

"Warning! Warning! Incoming Grimm attack. Threat Level 9, please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner."(Announcer)

Everyone started to panic again as people rushed out. Ironwood then arrives on the scene. He spoke into the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please, there is no need for panic!"(Ironwood)

A Nevermore then appears in the sky and pecks down at the invisible dome. It screeched out as it did.

"A Nevermore?!"(Sun)

"How'd it get past the kingdom's defences?!"(Coco)

"...It wasn't alone..."(Ren)

We cut to Ozpin overlooking the city. Qrow and Glynda rushes in.

"Oz!"(Qrow)

"Get to the city!"(Ozpin)

"But-"(Qrow)

"Now!"(Ozpin)

With that they nod as they run off.

We cut back to Ironwood trying to contact Ozpin.

"Ozpin! Just how many are ther-"(Ironwood)

"You brought your armies to my kingdom James, use them."(Ozpin)

Nevermore flock the the Atlas ships as they dive right for them.

On the helipad, three bullheads arrive as the ramps drop. Adam Taurus has arrived.

"Bring them to their knees,"(Adam)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 231 20
After an uneventful Friday, our protagonist William Termiboros is Isekai'd into the world of RWBY with nothing but the clothes on his back, the small...
9.5K 114 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
1.6K 4 24
your sent to the rwby world with a game system i thought it would eb fun to rewrite my old story so enjoy or don't i don't care i'm still crap at spe...
2.1K 11 7
This will help me follow the storyline for x reader/oc. It's help me a lot plus I also don't want to be yell at in the comment "no, that's not right...