VOGUE! ❨ UMBRELLA ACADEMY ❩

De fivesacad

i will love you forever and never let you go ━━━ ©lcveaidan umbrella academy imagines, gifs, and more. Mais

INTRODUCTION !
001. 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
002. 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
003. 𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
004. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
005. 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
↳ 𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒
001. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
002. 𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
003. 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
004. 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
005. 𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
006. 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
007. 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
↳ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
001. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
002. 𝘁𝗷 𝗺𝗰𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗻
003. 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴
004. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
004. (part 2) 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
006. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘀
↳ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
001. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁
002. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁/𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟭9𝟲𝟯
003. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
004. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
005. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
↳ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊
001. 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘀
002. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
003. 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿
004. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲
005. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘀
↳ 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔
002. 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗿
003. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
THANK YOU !
THE END !

005. 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗿

123 2 3
De fivesacad

[backstory]

It was another cold and dry winter in Quebec, Canada. Yes, your a hard grind Canadian, alright. You are Y/N. Your best friend is Tom. You have a great life ahead of you, as because you had recently graduated from your high school, and are going to one of Canada's most high class university's. Nothing but excitement sparked from you as the days got closer. It was until a certain boy came in your life and ruined it all.

-

My fingers were curled up in my pockets as I walked down the icy street. My nose was red as a cherry, and small tears making it's way down my face.

What a great day to be Canadian.

I was on my way to my friend's house. Tom's to be exact. I was going over to his house for advice. You may ask, what advice? Advice on boys. I have mixed feelings for a certain boy named, Cameron. He just so happened to be my best friend's friend. I was going over to to ask for advice on how to explain my feelings to Cameron. I wanted to get it out of my chest before I started university. I didn't want something, or in this case, someone, to distract me.

I walked in front Tom's house. I stood on his front porch. Before I knocked, I thought will he understand? Or will he help me? I took a deep breath and told myself he is my best friend, he will be there for me.

Knock! Knock!

I patiently waited for him. The door opened. He greeted me with a confused face. "Um? Y/N? Why are you here? It's dead cold outside!" He laughed. "Look, I need help with something" I said bravely. "Ok. What is it?" He questioned me. "I am falling for Cameron and I need help revealing my feeling to him." I told him as quickly as possible, in embarrassment.

He slightly giggled when he saw my cheeks were bright red. "Some ones crushing hard!" Tom cooed at me. I scoffed. "It's cold. Are you going to help me or not. If not, I'll leave" I said sternly, telling him I'm serious.

He shrugged and let me in. I sighed happily, it was very warm and cozy.

"Let's go to my room, unless you want things not to be private" Tom said, looking over at the dining table, where his mom was sitting. I simply nodded, telling him 'yes'.

We went up to his room. I sat on his computer chair, while he sat on his bed. "Ok, here are the basics, don't smile crazily" he said. I knit my eyebrows, confused. "Why? I don't smile crazily". "You do, and it gets weird. There is no chance of him liking you, if you do that". I took a deep breath and blinked frantically.

"Number 2, be patient. Have you ever watched romantic movies or shows before". I nodded. "Well, in those, the girl would blush, talk quietly, and be shy" he said, keeping eye contact on the floor.

"I got the shy part done" I said jokingly. He chuckled.

"Well, that's the basics, so I think your good" he said with a wide smile. "I won't mess this up!" I said confidently, even though I knew something was bound to go wrong for me.

"Let's both go to his house, so that I won't be lonely" I said. "But won't you need alone, for you know" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"If you don't stop, I won't confess". "Ok, ok, I wanna see how this plays out" he said, as a evil smirk played on his lips.

-

We were in front of his house. Nervousness was slowly creeping out of me. My palms were watering like the ocean. My leg kept taping on the pavement below me. My eyes were flickering everywhere except his door.

"Some ones nervous" Tom played at me, as we waited for either Cameron, or his mom to open the door. I sent him a glare.

"Mom! Yes I got the door!" We heard Cameron yell from behind the door. Tom looked at me and gave me a wink. "Good luck".

"Tom? Y/N? Is something wrong? What do you guys need?" Cameron said, with his classic warm smile. "No, no, we just came to hang out" Tom said, seeing that I was too scared to talk. "Oh okay! Come in guys!".

I stepped in. He gestured us to take off our shoes.

I took off my shoes. I could tell Tom was taking off his shoes slowly, so that me and Cameron can have some small talk.

Instead of saying 'hi' or 'how are you?', I awkwardly sent him a wave. I knew this wouldn't go well. Tom seeing my state, he quickly took off his shoes and tried to lighten things up a bit.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Tom asked, as he put his hands in his jeans pockets. "Eat?" Cameron said, as he rubbed his tummy. "I haven't ate breakfast yet, so I'm starving!". I chuckled.

"Sure, why not?" Tom said. I simply just shrugged, avoiding saying anything stupid.

Cameron, again, gestured us more into his house.

I looked around, there was a guitar on a stand, which I guessed was his. A plant, which was slowly growing into a small tree. Two sofas and a tall modern yellow lamp.

Nice.

Cameron walked into a room full of plates, knifes, food, and what not. I guess it's a kitchen? There was also a large glass table, which I guessed was a dinner table.

After I stopped my stares in the room, I looked over at Cameron, to see him staring at me. I blushed at sight.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Cameron, can I talk to you? Alone?"

"Yeah, sure, of course, why not!" Cameron said mixed in his words. I looked at him with confusion. "Right this way, m'lady". He led me upstairs. He showed me to a room, which I guessed was his.

He went over and sat on his bed. He patted beside him, asking me to sit down.

"Ok, look. For a while now, I have you in my thoughts. Nothing but your sweet voice filled my head. You seem to be stuck in my head. I can't focus on anything, but your voice. I love you. I hate to ruin our friendship, but I can't focus on school and life with you in my head. You are my everything".

He looked at me with a smile.

I sighed. I stood up, knowing that he was just about to laugh at me because my feeling were one sided.

Cameron grabbed my arm, spinning me around. My hair flowing in the air. He pressed his baby soft lips on mine. Oh. At first I didn't kiss back.

I was truly shook.

After a few seconds, I melted in. I felt him smirk. His hands slowly glided down my arm, to my waist. My hands were tangled in his sweet hair.

We both pulled apart.

He smiled at me, showing love with his eyes.

"A start to something"

1245 words.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

301K 4.3K 35
•~• Short stories, One-Shots, Preferences, Imagines •~•
442K 15.7K 37
┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡. ❞ ⠀⠀⤑ and of course, five hargreeves' ⠀⠀⠀ weeakness is also...
67.6K 2.4K 47
Includes • gifs • headcannons
310K 9.1K 28
❝please, don't leave me.❞ in which a girl who was believed to be dead comes back OR in which a boy who was believed t...