Destiny That Binds Us

By dazzling_nightingale

• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1 : I will bury you
2 : Can we talk about something else?
3 : Just hug the Polar Bear
4 : Why did you call me babe?
5 : You have a meeting with Trump?
6 : Eavesdropping is cool
7 : A bottle of poison, please!
8 : What a crappy day!
9 : I'm dead and I know it!
10 : I want to fight!!!
11 : Just a little Patience is all I need.
12 : What's your zodiac sign?
13 : Goodbye Earth!
14 : Get your minds out of the gutter!
15 : Help me shut my mouth
16 : Sorry but not Sorry
17 : Is he Bipolar?
18 : I thought it was drugged
19: Where is that Godzilla?
20 : 100 kgs of Gold??
21: In my wildest dreams!
22: Are you Ready for it?
23: You need to calm down
24: Spill the Beans!
25: Laptop Malhotras
26: Friggin' eight pack
27 : Is she in trouble?
28 : Sleep on the floor
29: Have you been dreaming about me?
30: Just my forced husband
31: Tumbling Monkeys
32 : She's not a random girl
33 : Drawn back like Magnets
34: Mind your own business
36: Apparently babe!
37: The drool's stain
38: --so I think you can thank me!
39: Non compos mentis
40: Just Friends!
41: I knew you were trouble
42: Soft paws of a kitten
43: Human pillows can cuddle
44: Friends? Lol.
45: Hello, Indiana Jones
46: I know you love me
47: Worried as her friend
48: Unintentional distractions and confessions
49: Skinny Love
50: Bound with me, Forever.
note

35: One last word

12K 902 330
By dazzling_nightingale

Author •

"So..you are saying that Anika would be joining us?" Harshad made a face as if he wanted to puke.

"Yeah...Is that okay?" Suhana grimaced, nervously. 
"Yeah...that's...okay not not issue" Harsh shook his head, half-smiling.

"Harsh, If anything is wrong, just feel free to tell me..I really won't mind" Suhana gave a warm smile.

"No I just thought it would be just me and you....and Rohit" He added.

"And also Zaara" Suhana added as she chuckled.

"Oh yeah! Well talking about Zaara...Is Vikram also joining us? Because that's the only reason, Zaara might have agreed to accompany us."

"How would I know about him? I am not his personal assistant." Suhana turned her face away.

"Hey sorry, I didn't mean offend you, I was just--"

"Nevermind, just tell your sister that we are leaving for Vrishi to help the people in that village and not for sight seeing. Especially not her evil eyes on Mr.Narcissist " She muttered the last line to herself.

"Ouch! That was--Rude" An annoying voice from behind caught her attention. 

Suhana had no reason to turn back to find out who the person was. She already recognized that annoying mean voice.

"And for your kind information...you don't have to explain or share your stupid thoughts to me. I know what to do and what not to do. And as far I am concerned...I just want you to stay away from my Vikram" Zaara narrowed her eyes.

"Your Vikram? Yeah please, save that Hitler for yourself" Suhana told in a cool tone.

"He acts sweet to people who deserve it and not to those who are annoying, like you" Zaara smirked.

"Yeah I know.
I also know how sweet he is with you, considering he once pushed you into the swimming pool for clinging onto him like a leech."Suhana faked a smile.

"Guys.."Harshad interrupted considering that it was turning into a heated conversation.

"Well I don't want to waste time with you. I have got patients to attend. So, Bye. 
Hope I don't have to see you in the camp for the next 10 days" Suhana said with a sweet smile and left the room, before Zaara could give a reply.

"Why the hell weren't you supporting me against that bitch?" Zaara vented out.

"You very well know who was acting like a bitch a few minutes ago" Harshad said in a calm tone and moved back to his chair.

"So? You won't support your sister against some stupid stranger whom you barely know for a month?"

"Zaara you are my sister, but that doesn't mean I have to help you out of all the stupid drama, which you create every second. 
And... Suhana wasn't wrong either" Harshad said sternly and left the room, leaving Zaara confused with his behavior. 

••••

"What are you waiting for? Just barge in" Rohit whispered-yelled to Anika, as they were standing outside Godzilla's room.

"Wait! Let me first think how to deal with him!" Anika whispered back like two sneaky thieves.

"Is he really inside his room?" Rohit asked in a low tone.

"Yeah, I saw him enter the room, so of course he must be inside."

"Wait, let me peep inside" Rohit moved forward and peeped inside the small keyhole, trying to locate Vikram inside.

"Ugh, what are you doing?" Anika hit her forehead with her palm.

"Wait I am just--" Rohit was lost in his words trying to get a view of Vikram.

"You can just open the door and find out if he is inside or not" Anika muttered impatiently. 

"Come on, look at this! Lol, This is fun" Rohit chuckled with his face still fixed against the door.

"Wait let me also look into it" Anika pushed Rohit away slightly and peeped into the small keyhole.

"Gosh! I can't see him." Anika tried to look at the extreme right and the extreme left hoping to locate him.

"What are you both doing? Kissing my bedroom door?" 

Startled, Rohit and Anika paused at the exact same position as they were, while their eyes popped out, hearing the familiar voice from behind.

Confused, Vikram's gaze was fixed on them as they both slowly decided to turn back and face him.

"We were just--" Anika searched for words while Rohit decided to remain silent, wondering why the ceilings were painted in white instead of creme colour.

"--just trying to snoop in?" Vikram completed her sentence as he gave them a lame look, as if it was quite common for him to encounter all this stuff, as he entered his room.

"Nope, we just wanted to talk to you." Anika exclaimed as she hit the stupid guy who was standing beside her. Busy, staring at the ceiling casually, to ignore what just happened a few minutes ago.

"If you are still planning to talk to me about Suhana, then I think I might have to schedule another meeting to escape from you!" Vikram said coolly.

"Oh yeah, you and your stupid meetings" Anika rolled her eyes.

"Okay, what is it you both want. Spill it"

"Huh--hmm" Anika and Rohit exchanged glances wondering who might start, leaving Vikram extremely confused.

"What's up with you both? What- Paralyzed?!" Vikram exclaimed.

"Well we--huh I mean, I thought since we both haven't been on trips for a long time. I thought maybe we should hangout " Anika said coolly, whatever her mind was dictating her to convey.

"Not a bad idea! Hangout like where?" Vikram narrowed his eyes casually as he sat back leisurely while Anika sat opposite to him.

"Yeah let's hangout. But this time no posh cities...let's have some fun in a village. I mean let's explore the malls--huh I mean the culture, the heritage and stuff like that.." Anika phewed after spilling it out.

"And by village...you are referring to Vrishi village where Suhana and Rohit are leaving to?" Vikram glared at Anika.

"Yes absolutely! So you are fine with the plan? Fantastic! Well pack your bags then!Cool Anika, Vikram would be joining us as well, let's pack our bags now" Rohit ran through his words as he pulled Anika with him to leave his room.

"Yeah exactly, be ready Vikram bye!" Anika also nodded, understanding what Rohit was planning to do and ran towards the door to leave before Vikram came up with something to defend himself.

"Hey! What the crap? I never--" Vikram was explaining but the only fact was no one was listening to him.

As they were near end to leave, Rohit paused and turned back and rushed with his sentences again.

"And yeah don't worry we will beg Suhana to save a seat for you! I am sure she will agree." He uttered in a few milliseconds and ran out.

"Stop with your act! I am not accompanying y'all for hell's sake!" Vikram said in a stern tone down the corridor in the direction they had headed a few minutes ago.

But they had disappeared into thin air long ago, leaving Vikram baffled. 

••••

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I will have them packed as well!" Suhana put her head up in the air, while her mom was giving her a list of things to be packed and might come in handy.

"Okay--wait what? You haven't packed yet? I thought you were ready?" Kaashvi said in a high pitch tone, grabbing Megha's attention who was beside.

"Mom, I still have 3 more hours, I will have them packed before that! Okay?" Suhana rolled her eyes, as Megha grabbed the phone from Kaashvi.

"Yeah, you better get ready soon and don't try to ditch my plans! I only agreed to this to have some peace over there and also for you, as you said--you might need some company over there" Megha said with self pride.

"Oh yeah of course, that's the only reason I wanted you to accompany me! Trust me, you are really going to have some fun over there for sure!" Suhana said in a cool tone, as she was trying so hard to control her chuckles.

"Okay then! Where should I meet you then?" Megha pressed the phone between her shoulders and her ear as she placed her requirements into her luggage. 

"Well, come over by the hospital, I will meet you over there!" Suhana replied as Megha agreed to it.

"Well, no one--apart from you,  would be there, right?" Megha asked hesitatingly. 

"Define 'No one' " Suhana chuckled, teasing Megha on the other side.

"I mean other insane human beings who stay in the same house as you live in, with their IQ's below 0" Megha concluded. 

"I don't know about them! I am just looking forward to you to accompany me there" Suhana lied flawlessly. 

And it wasn't minutes later, they had dropped off their call, as Suhana had to start packing.

Suhana had already packed some important stuff that might come in handy in the village. 

But still when she opened the cupboard, in Anika's room, where she had been staying for almost two weeks, she could only see a limited amount of clothing over there.

She knew that anyway she had to head to Vikram's room to grab her clothes for packing.

Hesitantly, she headed towards his room, twiddling the tip of her kurti.

•••••

Vikram was definitely not immersed in the meeting he was currently attending through his laptop. His mind was elsewhere, revolving around someone. 

While his mind was completely off the world, he heard two sharp knocks on his door.

"It's the cook maybe" He concluded to himself, as he lifted his head up and called out "Come in".

And as the door swiftly opened, his eyes expanded on seeing Suhana standing over there instead of whom he had assumed that to be.

Hesitatingly, his eyeballs were unsteady as he shifted back to his laptop, unable to look up into hers.

"You didn't have to knock to get inside" He said in a low voice but loud enough for her to hear.

Suhana decided to remain still, pretending she didn't hear him.

With no intention of replying, she moved towards the closet and slid the door to the side and stepped in, while Vikram looked up at her staring from behind.

She randomly picked up a few outfits and threw inside her suitcase, wanting to leave his room as soon as she could.

She could already feel her lips quivering, in his presence. She really didn't want to hear another word from him. She had heard enough for an eternity from him.

As she was done with picking up her outfits, she tried to zip her suitcase, while her hands were unsteady, not allowing her to concentrate. 

After zipping her suitcase , she headed out of the closet towards the door to exit, as she decided to arrange her clothes neatly once she was back in Anika's room. 

Vikram's eyes were fixed on her, as she exited the closet and moved towards the door, faster than a tornado, as if she wanted to get rid of him.

But all he was hoping was one word. One last word from her, before she left for that camp.

The word which everyone says before they leave for somewhere. But Vikram knew that Suhana would definitely bid goodbye to him.He knew no matter what, she was kind hearted and affectionate towards everyone.

But it wasn't after seconds he was proved wrong, that she was definitely in a mood and was not even near what he had expected her to be, as she opened the door widely and moved outside with her suitcase.

His eyes froze at the shut door, through which she had just headed to.

••••

"Rohit! There you are! Are you ready with your suitcase?" Suhana looked up as Rohit walked down the stairs.

"Yep, I have already asked the driver to place my suitcase in the car. You look like you are ready as well?" He gave in a smile.

A smile that was not radiant enough. A smile, portraying that his hope had sailed in a ship far away.

"Yeah, by the way where is Anika? I haven't seen her since morning " Suhana looked around the living room, hoping to have a glimpse of her.

"I am here" Anika rushed down through the stairs, with hair pulled up into a messy hair and dressed up in a simple top.

"You are-- obviously-- not ready" Suhana stared at Anika.

"Oh--yeah well.. Suhana listen actually--" 

"You are not actually planning to change your mind right?" Suhana narrowed her eyes, dejected.

"Of course not!" Anika laughed in, as she continued, "You see-I have this really important meeting to attend. All I want is just half an hour for this meeting! So I expect you both to head over to the hospital...and I would join you both within the next 45 minutes " Anika widened her smile.

"Yeah we could wait for you, no worries " Suhana gave in a warm smile.

"But are you sure that your meeting would come to an end in another 30 minutes?" Rohit raided his eyebrows, understanding her metaphorical expression. 

"Yeah 30 minutes is way enough for me, to knock some sense into my fellow client. See you over there!" Anika smiled mischievously, as she bid goodbye to Rohit and Suhana.

••••

Hey how are y'all doing??

This COVID-19 is totally planning to destroy our entire nation, let's not make that happen! Please don't step out of your houses unless it's too damn necessary! Wear masks for God's sake!

Haha let's have some fun in the camp *wink* *wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 656 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
331K 12.5K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
113K 11.1K 25
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
507K 41.1K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...