Kyoka Jiro x Male Reader

By Victor_TheRiper

18 year old high school hero, Kyoka Jiro not only wanted to dream of becoming a musician, has also yet have a... More

Prologue
Chp.2 Timeskip
Chp.3 Im Here Now
Chp.4 Planning For The School Festival
Chp.5 Meeting Little Eri
Chp.6 Enter Gentle Criminal
Chp.7 Prepping For The School Festival
Chp.8 Little Eri Visits UA High School
Chp.9 Gold Tips Imperial
Chp.10
Chp.11 Versus Gentle Criminal Pt.1
Chp.12 Vs Gentle Criminal Pt.2
Chp.13
Chp.14 Jiro Shines/Eri Smiles
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Let Us Have Fun Together
Chp.18 Epilogue
Final Chapter: Lemon

Chp.1

8.7K 130 80
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-JIRO POV-

So...It happened way back at the USJ incident ... we were suppose to be training facility located in U.A. A purpose to train heroes like us for a disaster rescue...until villains came out of nowhere and started attacking us. And yet that day, it was our first ever to encounter villains and fight them off, and so we did. All of us split up to groups on each zones, as for me, I was with two of my classmates, Momo and Kaminari...the three of us we're in the mountain zone as we already started fighting off some villain, they seem like mountain villains, so then, me and Momo were fighting them off...and of course Kaminari well...

Kaminari: AAAAAAH!! These villains are so terrifying! I think my flashed out right before I even blinked! It's like seeing the grim reaper!

Jiro: Jesus dude, can you keep it down or notch?!

Momo: As of now, we need to focus on taking down these villains now!

Kaminari: Well if you really want my help, then pull out a weapon for me, too!

Jiro: Why need a weapon?! You can easily use your quirk and zap em so we can run away.

Kaminari: We're you not paying attention during combat training?! Sheesh, some partner you were! Look I can cover my whole body with electricity, but if I try to shoot it out, it'll go everywhere no matter what! Is take you guys down as well, or do you even want shock treatment as well?! I still can't even call for help causes there's still interference jamming the signal! So I'm counting on you two! I know I'm not helpful in this situation, but you've gotta get us out of here, please!

Jiro: Okay! New plan! You'll be our new stun gun man!

Kaminari: What?!?

I rush at Kaminari behind and give him a boot from his behind, kicking him towards one of the villains...as Kaminari lands his body towards the villain, he emit his electric quirk against the villain...which is working of course...

Kaminari: Oh hey! It's working! I'm super strong now! Sit back you two! You can count on me!

Jiro: *Sigh* This dumbass...

Momo: Jiro look out!

I didn't notice a villain rushing behind me, as Momo came to the rescue, swinging her metal pole towards the villain knocking him out and saving me...

Jiro: Thanks!

Momo: Anytime!

Suddenly, Me and Momo notice Kaminari shocking the other villains one by one, until suddenly...he stopped and just stood still...

Jiro: Hey! Why standing there?! We're still in a situation here!

Kaminari suddenly, turned around, and yet gave off this stupid and ridiculous face of his, smiling and yet putting two thumbs up and wondering around...

Kaminari: E-Ehehehe...yaaaaaay....

Momo: Wh-What's happen to him?!

Jiro: Crap! I forgot about his usage of his quirk! If he goes over the wattage limit of his quirk, he goes beyond idiot for a while! That's how it happen back at the combat training!

While Kaminari was still not himself still, more mountain villains started appearing and started going after Kaminari..

Momo: O-Oh no! More of them coming!

Jiro: Momo! Get behind me!

Momo: O-Okay!

Momo gets behind me as I then use my earphone Jack plugs, plugging one of them in my heartbeats, and I then started blasting explosively sound waves, going straight towards the villains, causing them to hurt their ears and dropping down to the ground...

Jiro: Okay! Get Kaminari!

Momo: Okay!

Momo rushes over to Kaminari as she grabs his hand and rushes back to me...

Jiro: Okay! Now let's get out of here and-

Suddenly, another group of mountain villains appeared from the ground and bursting out from it as well, soon they appeared and then started approaching towards towards us, we couldn't do nothing else, their so much mountain villains cornering them in the wall..

Jiro: N-No!

Momo: Damn it! I-I can't keep fighting while holding on Kaminari!

Jiro Mind: This is bad...really bad! I-Is this how is gonna end?!

As soon one of the villains goes rushing to me....
.
.
.
suddenly, somebody appeared above the cliff of a mountain, and then goes diving towards the villain that was approaching to me, soon this person started gaining speed by spinning, and then he outstretches his leg and brutally slams his heel on top of the villains head...

???: Concasser!!!

With that brutal heel slam above the villain's head, it caused him to spat blood out from his mouth and breaking his teeth, afterwards knocking him out...

Mountain Villain #5: Wh-What the?!?

Mountain Villain #9: H-He knocked him out with just one kick!?!

I soon then realize the person that knocked out the villain, it was one of our classmates, he yet didn't bother turning around and only said...

???: You three, stay out. I'll handle them.

Momo: Wh-What??!

Jiro: H-Hey you! Don't say that! Your gonna get yourself hurt!

(YN): Hehe, trust me. I know what I'm doing. So just stay back and help your friend.

At first, I had to stop him from trying to get Jaime of hurt for trying to fight all those villains all by himself, but then again...I didn't wanted to...it's like my gut is telling me...to trust him...soon, he then goes rushing towards the villains, and yet, he started throwing some powerful kicks towards them, he kept on kicking them down to the ground and yet only with his legs, he was able to take them down like nothing...

Jiro: W-Woah! Look at him go!

Momo: I see...I'm guessing his quirk has to do with his legs. He hasn't even bother using his hands during the fight, only his legs, and yet they seem so powerful he's able to take those villains down like nothing.

Jiro Mind: ...Wow. This dude...he's amazing...look at him go, using those kicks! So cool!

Suddenly, more of them started appearing as they all started surrounding him, and yet he just stood there...

Jiro: H-Hey! Get out of there!

From what I can see from him...all he did...was smirk...as he then stands over his hands, hand standing and yet, he started spinning, delivering multiple kicks towards the villains...

???: Part Table Kick Course!!

With that hand stand spinning kick, he was kicking them towards their faces, knocking them down to the ground, soon yet they last remaining mountain vanilla in goes rushing towards him as he yet then stops, quickly then strikes a brutal kicks towards the villain's chin, knocking him out as well....soon then, with just by himself, he has knocked all of them...with only his legs...soon then, after taking them down, he then goes walking towards us as he checks on us...

???: Hey, you girls okay?

Momo: Y-Yeah, we're fine. Thanks for saving us...I'm sorry...I already knew some of my classmates names, but I haven't gotten yours...

???: Names (YN).

Jiro Mind: (YN)...such a cool name as well...and yet he was so punk rock!

Momo: Thanks for saving us (YN). The names Momo, and her name is-

Jiro: Jiro!!!

...for somehow, I yell out my name, and then got embarrassed afterwards knowing how dumb I sounded in front of him...why am I acting like this...?!

Jiro: I-It's Jiro...nice..to meet you...

Momo: ...Yeah, and well , this one here is-

(YN): Hehe, Kaminari. I can't forget that dumb face he does. But besides that, nice to meet you Momo, and nice to meet you too as well, Jiro.

I then smiled nervously and scratch my head for some reason, still embarrassed....I don't know why I'm like this...what's going on?

(YN): Well, if I were you theee I would get out of this place here. We have to go and reach with the others until our class representative comes with backup and-

Suddenly, out of nowhere, one huge mountain villain merge out from the ground, behind (YN) as well...

Jiro: H-Hey (YN)! Look out!!

(YN): Huh-

Soon, the huge mountain villain grabbed (YN)'s whole face, yet lifting him up and then tossing him away, yet he badly crashing towards a wall, as rocks started falling on top of him...

Jiro: O-Oh no!!!

Momo: Jiro! Stand back! I-

Suddenly, the mountain villain grabbed Momo's neck, and slamming her to the ground, knocking her out, letting Kaminari go and so he holding him hostage, and yet he is still not himself yet...

Jiro: Shit!

Mountain Villain: Hehehe. If I were you sweetie, I would put your hands up, and don't use your quirk, got it?! Use your power, and I'll have your friend here get killed.

...I didn't knew what to do else...all I had to do is put my hands up for this bastard not to hurt Kaminari nor Momo...but crap! (YN)! I hope he's not dead!

Mountain Villain: Hehe. Good. Now don't move a muscle, let's take this nice and slow between us.

The mountain villain started approaching to Me...Crap! I have to do something! The thing I can do is slowly expand one of my earphone Jack and plugged them in...and so, I did, slowly and steady expanding my earphone Jack to get them plug in...but it didn't work, the villain knew what was I doing...

Mountain Villain: Nice try, try and release an attack and I will kill your friends! Distracting me won't be that easily for me to work!

Jiro: ...Shit!

Mountain Villain: I'm not a dumb thug that will be outsmarted by a brat like you. You need to take hostage situation seriously. So, here's the new deal. Either this idiot and that girl on the ground will die, or you! How about that?!

Jiro: *grunts*

Mountain Villain: You can either save their lives...or your own. The choice is yours. Now, what's it going to be, sweetheart.

I was angry, and yet wanted to do something to save my friends, but I can't, if I do, he'll end up killing Kaminari and Momo...b-but I can't let that happen either! I can't! I have to save them! Cause I'm a hero! And heroes save friends!

Jiro: You bastard!

I then rush at the villain to go and save Kaminari, but as I did, the mountain villain let Kaminari go and yet, he grabbed me by the neck, choking me....

Jiro: ...A-ACK!! N-No!!

Mountain Villain: Boy, you're really getting on my nerves now, owning you never listen. So, what I'm going to do, is I'm going to kill you now! Hehe, just like that pathetic friend of yours who is crush by the rocks that fell on top of him. He was so useless anyways, can't even save you anymore!

Jiro Mind: N-No...I-I can't do anything else...I-I fucked up...!! I-I lost! And..I wasn't able to save my friends...!!

Mountain Villain: Haha! So long-

Suddenly, the rocks suddenly were destroyed into pieces, and yet, I can see (YN), somehow and yet so relief to see him not dead and yet rushing towards me to save me...

Jiro: ..(Y-YN)...!

Mountain Villain: Wh-What?!? How the he looks are you-

And with a blink of eye, I get to see him rushing so fast towards the mountain villain...he was so fast I can barely see him...he got close to the mountain villain, yet he lifts his leg up...

(YN): Collier!

He yet strikes a brutal kick towards the mountain villain's throat, as he did, he knocked him out to the ground, making the villain to let go of my throat, I soon started to recover myself and yet relief that (YN) saved me and yet was alive as well...but then again, I can see something about his eyes, eye of anger, yet he wanted to hurt this villain so bad for some reason...he walks over to him, soon the mountain villain can barely get up as (YN) tells him...

(YN): You think I'm useless?!

Mountain Villain: Y-You-

(YN): Epaule!

He again strikes a kick behind the villain's back, striking him down still on the ground...

(YN): I can't save anyone, you say?!

Mountain Villain: N-NRRGH!! You-

(YN): Cotelette! Selle! Poitrine!

He yet started giving some serious kicks towards the mountain villain, two brutal kicks towards his back, and yet another kick towards his gut...

(YN): Gigot!!!

The other kick was straight towards his gut again, but this time it was harder, causing the mountain villain to spat blood and sent flying as he soon was able to recover...I was so shocked to see him how he fights...it's so amazing and yet surprised he can handle this all by himself with no help at all...suddenly, the mountain villain was up on his feet, and yet irritated already...

Mountain Villain NRRGH! You son of a bitch! I'll kill you and-H-Huh?!? Where did he-!?!

Suddenly, I yet to notice him vanishing out of nowhere, and yet to appeared aside of the villain as the villain sees him, charging at him...

(YN): Mouton...Shot!!!

(YN) then swings a brutal and heavy kick straight towards the villain's face, hitting him directly and sending him flushing crabs in forwards a small hill, and yet crashing through the other side of it, causing a huge collision...and yet knowing that huge villain out...

And so, everything was over, we now defeated the villains in this zone...I yet to stood up and to see (YN) how amazingly he was during the fight against those villains...woah. He's so cool.

-MINUTES LATER-

-AUTHOR POV-

Minutes later, Iida has yet returned with backup with some pro heroes from UA HIGH, and yet also All Might as well, taking done one of the league of villain's monster, Nomu. After taking them down, they retreat and yet, all the villains that were taken down were arrested, and yet, All of Class 1-A were reunited as well..

Sero: Oh man. That was tough.

Kirashima: Tell me about it. Who knew we would be fighting actual villain. But hey, we manage to take them bastards down!

Mineta: Hell yeah! We were so awesome!

Tsuyu: Mineta, all you did was cry like a baby and did nothing.

Mineta: Oh come on Tsu! Don't expose me like that! Let me shine at least!

Soon Izuku and Ochaco both walked up to (YN), knowing the three have been knowing each other since the day of the practical exam...

Izuku: Woah hey (YN)! You alright??

Ochaco: Yeah, we didn't even see you during the raid.

(YN): Yeah, I'm fine . Just minor wounds.

Suddenly, the class representative, Iida then yells out...

Iida: Attention everyone! I've been inform by Principal Nezu, to tell all fo you guys to leave outside and get checked on on the ambulance! Let's get going now!

Izuku: Well, let's go.

As soon everyone were about to leave the USJ building, (YN) suddenly realizes Jiro and Momo talking behind as he heard Jiro...

Jiro: I-I'm fine Momo. Honest.

Momo: No you're not Jiro. That wound looks bad.

Jiro: I said I'm okay, don't worry. I can still walk it off.

(YN) then walks over to them as he says...

(YN): Is something wrong?

Momo: Yes-

Jir: N-No!

Momo: Jiro!

Jiro: I said I'm fine Momo. I can walk it off like I said.

(YN) suddenly notice a badly wound on her knee, knowing she got that wound from the big villain he fought earlier...

(YN): That wound looks bad.

Jiro: I-It's fine. It doesn't hurt at all. I can-

Suddenly, (YN) walks over to Jiro, as he yet then picks her up and carries her on his hands as Jiro suddenly was embarrassed and yet blushing hard...

Jiro: H-Hey! What are you doing?!?

(YN): What does it look like I'm doing? I'm carrying you, helping you of course.

Jiro: L-Look! I don't need help at all! I'm fine, I can-

(YN): But it's not fine for me.

Jiro: H-Huh??

(YN): ...I cannot bare to see my friend like this.

Suddenly, Jiro then stood quiet afterwards and yet blushing a little...(YN) then says...

(YN): Momo, you don't mind if I carry Jiro like this? You know if you just let her walk with that wound she has, she'll just keep on hurting herself, right?

Momo: O-Of course! Just take her to the ambulance to get that wound of hers check.

(YN): Right. Well, let's go, don't wanna keep four eyes waiting.

Momo: Right, I'm behind you.

And so, (YN) while carrying Jiro and Momo started making their way outside with the others, as for Jiro, while he carried by (YN), she soon felt a feeling...a feeling that made her feel by being carried by (YN)...

Jiro Mind: I-I'm feeling weird...How the way he's helping me, and caring for me...I feel...safe with him...I-I feel like...I don't want him to let me go, and ...I want to be with him...

-END OF CHAPTER 1-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 281 50
Sequel (kinda) to Amps & Volts What's next for Chargebolt and Earphone Jack? Kaminari and Jirou set out to be pro heroes after graduating from UA. Th...
131 3 9
Y/n always wanted to be a hero. One unfortunate night her mother was murdered. Y/n got taken in care by pro hero 'Eraserhead' also know as Mr. Aizawa...
11.1K 292 23
Heroes. It's an old fashioned notion. Symbols to look up to as a sign of peace and hope. This a world that is filled people that are born with superp...
36.4K 1.3K 28
She's lovely I take daring glances toward the girl sitting in the back of the room. I like talking to her. Her voice is smoother than velvet...