MY LUSCIOUS DRIVER AND ME (Co...

By thekswriter

This is the Novel version of my oneshot LUSTING THE DRIVER. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Last Chapter

Chapter 9

4.8K 344 63
By thekswriter

Continuation of flashback...

"Don't be afraid, Mew Mew." This kid told me. He is acting brave while I am being nervous.

It is my fault that he is here in this place.

It's my fault for asking my guard to leave.

The kidnapper faced us. Gulf hugged me when he saw the guy. He is so ugly. He was grinning at us like a real evil person.

"Instead of earning 20 million, I guess I can earn double because of that little guy. Don't worry taller kid, your parent already agreed to the price. But for this little kid, your parents are not willing to release their millions for you. I pity you." He laughed.

I tapped Baby G's back. "We will both leave here. Don't worry. I promise you."

His eyes started to become watery. "My parents will not give him money. They always fight about it."

"If they can't, my dad will give it for you," I assured him. "Now, sleep. When you wake up, we are already out of this place." He forced to close his eyes.

"Bring me with you, okay?" He begged.

Almost two hours have passed and my dad came in with a bag full of money.

"You can check it if you want. I will have my son back." My dad told him.

"Check it." The evil guy ordered his men.

When they confirmed that dad brought an exact amount, he asked someone to release me. I immediately ran to my dad and hugged him.

"Let's go, son." My dad asked me. He checked me if I am hurt.

"We need to bring Baby G with us," I pleaded.

"You cannot, little kid. That kitten has a value too. Just leave this place unless you want to pay another twenty million for this kid.." He warned us.

"Dad, please." I pleaded. I promised this kid.

I saw the kid opened his eyes and looked at us. "Are we going home?" He asked innocently.

"Not yet kid. We are waiting for your payment. You two, leave this place, I will search for you again if you dare contact the cops."

"Dad, let's get him."
I asked him again.

"Go ahead and bring him if you have another 20 million with you." He is really evil. "Leave."

"We will contact his parents, son. I'll find a way when we safely step out of this place. Let me bring you home first." My dad trying to drag me out.

"It's okay, Mew Mew." He is already crying. My dad carried me.

I saw the kid stood up and tried to chase us. Before I can even let go of my dad's grip, the sound of the firearm filled the place, followed by the kid's grunt.

"We need to get you out of here first. Your safety is the priority."

On our way out, we saw a couple bickering with each other. They were crying. They must hear that sound too.

"Sir, is my kid there?" The mother asked us. "Is he hurt?"

"Sorry, but we need to leave him there." My father answered.

It took more than a month before my dad allows me to check baby G on their house.

He was inside their gate when I managed to see him from the small hole. He began crying when he saw me. He was holding his head grunting from pain. It was like he see something scary.

His parent cursed me. They asked me never to show to Baby G again. They are blaming me for what happened. It is because of me that he has to experience it. I am the bad one here.

I saw him again weeks after and he didn't react when our eyes met. The happy kid became emotionless and he didn't recognize me at all.
Flashback ends.

Mew's POV

I am attempting to call him but to no avail.

My dad was discharged already but took me a month before I can finally convince them to allow me to return to Gulf's place. They are so against the idea of me working for Gulf's family.

I am still haunted by my guilt about what happened to him that night. Ever since that incident, he never left my mind for a second.

I am now on my way back. He would reply to some of my messages but never picked up my call.

When I got home, I saw his friends with him in the living room. They were just talking but when a random guy noticed me, he asked me who am I. I told them I am the driver and they flirted with me nonstop. They keep asking for my number.

"Let's go to our theatre room." Gulf invited his friends.

I messaged him to go to my room because Ja and First have business with the parents outside and will not be returning until the next morning.

Aira approached me and told me that he knew our secret already. Maybe Gulf already told her.

I was unpacking my stuff when Gulf entered. He pushed me to the bed and kissed me hungrily.

"I missed you so much." I grabbed his bottom and began stripping him.

"I miss you fucking me." He said.

"I love you, baby."
He didn't reply, he just gave me an intense blowjob instead.

I am not gonna lie, I miss fucking him. I would even imagine having sex with him at night when I feel like jerking off.

His way of kissing me is needy. I felt how he missed me as much as how I missed him.

"Baby, let me apologize first for being gone for weeks. I've been thinking of you always. It pains me that I left you mad here." I touched his cheek.

"Don't worry, after our call that night, I decided that I am not gonna invest more feelings for you so I won't be disappointed if this ever happens again. We both can't introduce each other as boyfriends to our family. This relationship has no future" What he said hurt me.

I want a serious relationship with him. I don't want to be his fucking buddy again.

"Baby, it won't happen again. I will bring you..."

"I am marrying Fai at the end of the year. We need to move the date a bit earlier than planned."
I think I wasn't able to absorb anything he said.

"Are you saying this to hurt me?"

"Nope. I am just saying this to inform you. Nothing's going to change, you can still have sex with me. Fai is already aware of our situation."

"Can you just tell me if you are mad at me? Stop this nonsense. You are not marrying her. I am serious about you and I thought we are on the same page, Gulf."  I will never be his sex buddy again.

He rides on top of me and had sex with me. He moans so hard. "Don't cum. Don't cum yet."
He is moving his ass up and down and in a circular motion. He keeps grinding on top of me and expects me not to cum.I feel my dick is being squeezed inside.

I switched position and let him lay flatly on the bed. "I'll cum over and over with you again."
I thrust my hardened dick inside him and pound him harder the wayhe always wants. I can feel my sweat dripping from my face. "Marry me."

"Marry you and what? Do you think my parents will allow me to marry my driver or any male perhaps? Didn't you know which family I belong to? We are a bunch of assholes here. This family is the worst."

"Let's just go. I'll bring you to the province and live peacefully there. I'll take charge of everything. You just need to be with me always. I'll work my ass off for you."
I don't know how to tell him about how are we connected in the past.
I don't know if he can accept me after I lied to him.

"I am fine like this."
His lips traveled down to my neck.

"I am not fine though. Just come with me next week. I want to bring you home and introduce you to my family. I want to show you how serious I am about us." I told Gulf while he is busy moving on top of me. "Baby, are you listening?"

He is ignoring me.

"Cum for me." He sat on the bed, reached for my dick, and stroked it fast and rough until I released my cum. He slurped it all.
"Touch me." He sat on my shaft again and pumped harder and deeper. My dick is still sensitive and it feels so good inside him. He turned his back and sat on my hardened member again. Both of my hands are wrapped around his waist pulling him more. I licked his earlobes and it made him moan harder. "Fuck me all you want. I miss you." I stroked his dick up and down while I continue hitting his sensitive spot. Fucking good.

"Feels good, baby?"

"Fuckin yes, hon." He dropped both his knees on the bed asking me to hit him from behind. "Don't stop fucking me."
I stood up and bend a little closer to him. I held both of his hands and plowed him from behind. "Yes, make me cum nonstop...ahhhhh....shiiit."
The sound of our metal bed hitting the wall is creating noise. "Uhhhhhh....fuck me."

He slammed his body on the bed after releasing a lot. He rested his head on my chest. I caressed his face. I miss him.

"What did you say again earlier?" He asked me while his finger keeps tracing my nipple. He is so obsessed with my chest. He would lick it, pinch it, rub it then suck it again. I am just letting him.

"Come with me. I'll introduce you to my family."
I hope he won't be as mad as to how I am imagining him to be once he knew that I've been lying to him for a long time.

We just turned off the lights and took a nap. I was hugging him tightly when I noticed a noise. Found out Ja and First kissing.

Shit! If they are here...

"Baby, wake up." I tapped his chin lightly.

Instead of waking up, his hand traveled to my sleeping dick.
"Why is it soft?" He squeezed my poor thing. I think he didn't notice Ja and First presence yet. "Oh, you are here? are they sleeping already?" He must be referring to his parents.

"Yes, sir!" Ja answered him. They were on the double-deck. They are about to fuck looking at how they act right now.

"Can I sleep here? Don't mind me. Continue with what you are doing." Gulf asked them and they agreed.

I turned off the light.

"Sleep again, baby."

"No, hon. I want it again."  He pulled my blanket and covered both of our bodies.

"They are here, baby." We are not alone in the room.

"I don't care. They won't see it. Just fuck me from behind. I'll be quiet."

A/N: sorry for the slow update.  Actually, I am lazy to write this one because whenever I start writing a chapter of the luscious driver, my mind always whispers NC NC NC!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 868 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...
37 12 7
my fav book of ALL time. just read, trust me you'll like it xx.
16.4K 1.6K 35
This is about the story of a woman, who is loving secretly. And how far she can go for her love and a man who fell for a woman the moment he laid eye...
58.1K 1.3K 36
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted