Chapter 4

Mew's POV

"Did you say that you like her already?" Gulf asked me out of nowhere.

"Like who?" He must be referring to Aira.

"Aira. You like her, right?"

"I don't like her. I like someone else."
I only like you since the beginning. I liked you even before you knew me. I don't know if like is the correct term, but they said it was an obsession.

If obsession means wanting to be with you 24/7 and staying at your side just to watch you then I am extremely obsessed...

He is looking outside the window. "I like you." My eyes are focused on the road but per my peripheral view, Gulf did not react to what I had said. He just chose to ignore it. "Gulf."

"Don't say anything. You know I can't." So this is answer as I have expected.

I know. I just wanna give it a try.

"I need to talk to Fai's parents about the trip. Just wait outside."
He acted as if nothing happened. If I am not just his driver, will he ignore me like this too?

He stepped out of the car to pick up his fake girlfriend. I turned off the car engine and waited for them outside.

After almost an hour of waiting, they came out of her house holding hands. Damn it! This jealousy will be the end of me. This is wrong but I really want to yank her hair and put her in her right place. That fucker.

Fai hopped in on the passenger seat at the back and Gulf followed her too.

"You sit on the front, Gulf. I am okay here." Fai trying to push him out.

"I don't want you to be jealous, my love." I know he is just kidding but I am so fucking jealous.

"Sit in the front." I cannot control my voice anymore.

"Hey, do you hear yourself? Who are you bossing around?!" He yelled back.

"If you are not gonna sit in front, then I am going to call Ja to drive for you," I warned him. I am serious though. I am not going to drive there for hours just to witness him and his fakey flirting. If he doesn't like me, fine, but I won't allow him to make me jealous like this. I didn't apply as his driver for this. He doesn't know what I am sacrificing just to be with him. "What, Gulf? Decide."

"The hell is with you. Are you drunk or something?" He is furious. I saw Fai encouraging him to follow my demand. "Fine! Fucker!"
He moved here to the front seat. Better.
"Are we good now? So clingy and demanding, Mew!"

He was ignoring me the whole time. When we reached the private resort, he immediately picked the room closest to the pool. "Why are you standing there? Put your stuff here!" It's a good thing that we will be spending this overnight together in this room.

This trip is actually to help Fai and his boyfriend to have a moment together. It's more difficult for them because the guy lives far away, unlike me who lives under the same roof as Gulf.

I entered our love nest for tonight. He grabbed my shirt and pushed me on the bed. I guess we are starting early today. He climbed on top of me rubbing his bottom to my crotch. He reached for my chest and massaged it. "You made me mad earlier." He said.

"Why? I am just telling the truth. I'll really go home if you insist on sitting at the back with her. I am sure you don't want that." I pulled his nape and started attacking his lips. He was panting heavily when he let go of the kiss.

"You know me so well. I'll be bored here without you." He is now unbuttoning my shirt. He kissed my neck down to my chest, sucking my nipples alternately. He is brushing it with his hardened tongue. "Fuck me, Mew! Fuck me nonstop tonight."