Chapter 12

Mew's POV

"Mew, let's stop this." He opened his eyes. His tears keep rolling down his cheeks. I hurt him so bad. "I want to go home, please call Ja."

"Hon, let me explain. I didn't mean to lie."

"For two fucking years, you didn't mean to lie. You have all the time to tell me but you didn't. You only care about yourself. You made a fool out of me and I swear I hate you...forever.
I just want you to disappear from my life. You don't need to come back to our house. Don't make it hard for the both of us. You can have anyone you want. I hope for you to be happy. Thank you for being my sex buddy."

Sex buddy...
I am just his sex buddy...

"I'll ask someone to send you home." I just left him in my room.

Fuck! I am so fucked up. He hates me more than ever now.

I was just looking from my window as my boyfriend disappears from my sight.

I will just give him time to think.
One week will be enough.

~~~~
The time passed by so slowly. Tomorrow, I'll be returning to their place to fix everything.

I was checking his socials to check his updates. He was always offline. He is not reading my messages and all.

It was dinner time when we received a call from my dad's assistant. He was in the hospital again.
He was comatose.

My problems are piling up.

I need Gulf more than ever.

We have no choice but to manage the companies that my dad protected with his life.

I was so busy taking care of everything.

One year has passed.

My dad is still not well.

Every day, I am drowning myself with paper works and attending different meetings.

Gulf blocked me from his social media accounts. I have no way to contact him.  I guess he never mentioned to his parents who I really was.

His parents asked me why I didn't return and I told them that I cannot anymore since my father is sick.

"Are you okay?" My mom asked me.

"I am. Do not worry about me."
The last thing I could do is to not add a burden to mom. She is suffering hard already.

I miss Gulf every day. Thinking of him makes me motivated to work more so I can return to him and beg for forgiveness.

I went to their house but his parents are not there. I only see Aira who is organizing the trash outside.

"Hey!" I called her.

"Woah. You look hotter now, Mew. What's with the dress-up?" Of course, they are not used to the sight of me wearing signature suits.

"Uhm, hello, Is Gulf there?"
I am nervous.

"Huh? He is not living here anymore. He has been married three months ago. The family is having financial problems and they fired First already because they cannot afford more employees."
Shit! I think I can't breathe. This is not funny.

"Tell me you are lying. Fucking tell me." I yelled.

"I hope I am. Gulf is living in an apartment with miss Fai. You can ask Ja for the address." He gave me Fa's phone number. I can't believe that he married without telling me. I can't bear the pain. I feel like my heart is being shattered into pieces.