Chapter 8

Gulf's POV

Upset is what I felt when I woke up without Mew on my side. I plan to take a nap and for him to wake me up but he did not. There is no trace that he went to my room. That asshole, I should have not let him fuck me in the garage. Is that how satisfied he was earlier that he didn't bother asking for more?

The time on my phone is telling me that it is already 8 in the morning. No text from Mew. I stood up lazily, fixed myself, and went to their room. He is sharing the same room with other drivers. They might ask me what do I want with Mew this early but I don't care at all.

I knocked on the door and it was opened by Ja. I glanced at Mew's empty bed and faced the sleepy guy standing in front of me.

"Where is he?"

"He left last night with a bag. He mentioned going home to his family."

"He did what?"
He didn't bother telling me that he is planning to go home.

"Sir, don't be upset. I think something urgent happened with his dad. He was hospitalized I guess."

The more that he needed to tell me. He must be needing some money to settle the bill.

I called him.
For the first ring, he picked it up right away.

"Anything you want to tell me?" I started it. He could have just woken me up.

"Baby wasn't able to wake you up last night. I'll be back right away. I need to fix some family matters in the province."

"How's your family?"

"My dad is still in the hospital. Do not worry, I'll come back as soon as I can." Mew replied to me. How long is soon?

"Can I come there? Do you need my help?" I offered.

"No, baby. Just rest there."
He doesn't want me to come and meet his family. He is making me feel small.

"You can just introduce me as a friend if you are embarrassed about me meeting your family." I blurted.

"It's not like that, baby. Let me just fix my issues here first. I don't want you to get tired. I'll make sure to settle everything and return to you."

"I am not buying that excuse though. In my head, I am thinking that you are just embarrassed about having a boyfriend. Well, I can't blame you. I can't tell my parents too. Get well soon to your dad. Feel free to stay there. I am hanging up." I just throw my phone in a random direction.

I almost hit the cookie girl. Did Aira hear it?

"What did you hear?" I glare at him.

"You and...Mew..." She stuttered. Aira can't continue what she was about to say.

"I think it's better that you are aware of it so you can back off from my man. Oh, Yes, Mew is mine, so stop flirting with him using your food."I left her there dumbfounded.

"I d-d-don't, sir."

I just ignored her and come back to my room.

This is stressing me out.

I don't want our relationship to be known by them but I am getting mad with Mew for not wanting me to go to his family. I must be crazy.

My phone. I left my phone.

Aira came to my room to hand me my now broken phone. Useless piece of shit.

I opened my laptop and video chat with Fai.

"What the hell, dear. Are you aware of the time? It's too early." She whined. Her voice sounds like she just woke up.

"Buy me a phone and come to our house. Just do it, dear. I am so pissed with everything."