Chapter 6

Mew's POV

We arrived at the house and Gulf started ignoring me again. He acts like how he normally treats me.

We saw Aira and Gulf immediately looked at me as if challenging me to try and flirt with her.

"Good afternoon, sir." Aira greeted him and he just smiled in return.
"Mew, did you eat already?" I saw how Gulf froze a second and continued climbing up the stairs with heavy footsteps.

"Yes, I am full," I told her.

"full enough for a brownie?" Aira's pastries are extremely good. Ja and First are addicted to her muffins.

"Yes, thank you anyway."

I just lay down on my bed and rest for a bit. I cannot believe that finally, Gulf agreed to be my boyfriend now officially.
The next problem that we need to solve is how can he say it to his parents. I want them to be in favor of our relationship. Fai won't be a problem because they are not romantically in love with each other.

"Baby will take a nap first. How about you?" I sent him a message. He read it but got no reply from him.

I took off my clothes and prepared to sleep. It was so tiring.

I felt warmer and when I opened my eyes Gulf is already hugging me.

I badly want to sleep but what can I do he is already in my room. And I know that the only main reason he goes to my room is to have sex with me.

My body is not in a good shape but I still want to please him. I kissed the back of his ear and reached for his shaft.

"Hon, what are you trying to do? Can we just sleep? I am damn tired."

Am I hearing it right? He is here just to sleep beside me?

"Of course, baby. I thought you want...nevermind."

Ja entered our shared room but I motioned him to go out. He is smiling like crazy seeing us just hugging in bed.

"My parents left again so let me just stay here," Gulf said.

He is always beautiful but now that we are in a relationship he became more beautiful.

Damn, how pretty?!

"What are you thinking?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "You are not thinking of fucking me here, aren't you?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Will you be offended if I say no? I am not thinking of that today. I just love it like this... Warm hugs." I squeezed him more.

"Then continue hugging me." I did as he told me. This feeling is so nice. Yes, I always like making love with Gulf but hugging like this is sexier to me.

I played with his hair while his arms are wrapped around my body.

I love him so much but I am trying to hold myself. I don't want him to be scared of how great my love is for him. My family knows why I am here. They can't say no to me. I just want to be with Gulf. I chose this path and I never regretted a second especially that Gulf is mine now. Every effort I exerted paid off.

When I looked down at him, his face is buried in my chest so I just hugged him more. His lips are partly opened and he is so damn cute. Gulf is already sleeping soundly.

Ja entered the room.

"Woah, what's with the hugging only?" I tossed my charger straight to his head.

"Shut up. He is tired." I told Ja.

"Can I sleep here? Just wake me up if he decided to... you know what I mean." Ja playfully replied.