The Invisible String(Complete)

By preetigoutam94

Hi Everyone, I thought to write this story after watching the बैरिस्टर बाबू series which airs on colors TV ch... More

Introduction of characters
Why should weddings have all the fun?
The Party (First Meeting of ARC with??)
Love Letter 📝
The tangled strings of Anidita
The restless night
The wedding praposal for Anirudh
Life lessons for Bondita
The beginning of Anidita
Anidita's and Swanit's Wedding
Post marriage rituals of Anidita
The Anniversary Celebration Part-1
The Anniversary Celebration Part 2
Bondita's 17th Birthday
Readers Choice Countdown..
Bondita is going to London
Anirudh's Letter for Bondita in London
Barristery Practice and Ross
Barristery practice and Ross- 2
Countdown for Shivam's character
Last day of college
Anirudh in London Part -1
who all are waiting for Bondita's letter to Anirundh??
Romantic song recommendations!
Rachel's Farmhouse and The Confession
The Next Day
Anidita's India Return
Your Views
New Chapter of Anidita's Life
Anirudh- The best Husband.
The family disputes...
The Irony
UpSides Down 1.
Som's Special Guests
Anirudh's Dream or Reality
Jaya's case is resolved
Turmoil settled.
An unknown Call
The caller is revealed
Final Verdict
Some family time
Unofficial Naming ceremony
A mismatched reunion like Parathe and karate
building or settling! A storm
The realization of LOVE
Arrival of Newborn
Start of actual Journey of First Barrister Couple
Couple's Responsibility
Erasing the misunderstanding!
Clearing the misunderstanding II
"Happiness is a state of mind"
Painted in red.
Horrible hues of Red- Part I
Horrible hues of Red- Part II
Horrible hues of Red- III(Mighty Draupadi)
The Invisible String
Other Stories 📖📚👩‍💻
thewattys2021
First DJ Session in "Bondita- My Cute Querida"

Anirudh in London Part-2

1.6K 115 22
By preetigoutam94

Continuation of the previous part:

Finally Anidita got some space after this busy day. The first moment they were far from others eyes she hugged him tightly and he reciprocated back with same energy. Tears dribbled down on shoulders of theirs they released each other from hug, Anirudh wiped tears from Bondita's eyes with caress and he did the same then they exchanged the purely caress forehead kisses.

They are lost into each other in such a way that without speaking with words the void passage area is echoing that you both are "head over heels in love with each other" and "nothing can apart you".

The watchman clapped at them by saying - Mr. and Miss, can you both please go out it's the time to close the gates. The voice forced them to come out from hypnotic state, which they never wanted to. they nodded yes to them and walked on the way outside. Bondita turned at the college with moist eyes to see it one last time. Anirudh held her hand firmly and took her to the a sweet shop which he has mentioned in first letter he sent to Bondita when she came London.(Actually, Anirudh ka maafi naama bhi keh sakte hai use)

Anirudh- Bondita, Roshogulla khaogi.

Bondita(excitingly)- han woh bhi ek badam wale.

Anirudh- toh mai order kar du???

Bondita- Yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai? yaha handiya toh nahi milti par aap darjan bhar k bol sakte hai and giggles.

He feels lucky that Bondita is not changed even a little, takes order from the counter and sits face to face with Bondita at corner table.

Anirudh- Tum ab bhi itte Roshogulle kha sakti ho?

Bondita(teasing him)- han Q nahi ... koi mai budhi thode na ho gai hu aapki tarah jo pacha nahi paungi ya mere dant kharab ho jaenge.

Anirudh- Toh accha mai budha ho gaya hu, aur yeh kisne kaha tumse?

Bondita- kisi k kahne ki kya zaroorat hai ab aap mujhe pure 8 saal bade hai toh meri tulna me toh budhe hi hue na.(plasters her naughty smile with fake seriousness)

Anirudh- Thik hai ab budha toh budha hi sahi tumhare pass koi option bhi toh nahi hai sare proposals toh thukra diye tumne.. ab toh kuch nahi ho sakata?

Bondita- Kisne kaha aapse? mere pass ab bhi 2 soild options hai.

Anirudh paused while eating and looked at Bondita who is acting to look outside.

Anirudh(being possesive)- kya kaha tumne? Zara btana toh kon hai woh solid options.(She is still looking outside but she also knows that his anger can burst anytime now)

Bondita(lookes at him with smile)- aap bhi na pahle kha lijiye phir btati hu. Shooti!

(Do you think our possessive Anirudh babu could eat after this ?....We all know the ans and it is a big no.)

Anirudh is trying hard to control his anger until Bondita finishes her Roshogullas. Bondita too understands him very well that he can swallow his anger but never let his Bondita stay without eating Roshogullas specially after so long so, she slowed her chewing speed. 

Anirudh( in slightly high tone)- Bondita, Roshogulle mithe nahi lag rahe kya.?

Bondita- han thode kadwe ha.

Anirudh- kya? kya matlab? ab tak toh mithe the.

Bondita- wahi toh ab tak toh thik the par jane q kadwe ho gaye achanak se.( and he rememberd she used to call him "Kadwa Roshogulla" when he was angry or no agreeing with her.)

Anirudh smiled. She also took deep breath and resumed eating.

Bondita- Ab thik hai patibabu ... mera matlab Roshogulla mitha ho gaya hai khakar dekhiye and feeds him.

Anirudh also fed her while thinking "dekh toh Anirudh, Bondita ab aur bhi sunder aur samjhdar ho gai hai, kaise tera gussa 2 baatein karke hi mita diya."

they came outside the sweet shop.(Don't worry Anirudh ne order lene k time paise de diye the :P) 

it's around 8:30 PM:

Anirudh(to tease her)- Bondita toh ab mai Rachel k farm house jaunga na aur tum hostal. chalo mai tumhe drop kar deta hu.

Bondita(angrily)- kya kaha?(her fisted palms are on her waist) mai hostal aur aap farm house ?

(This posture of her made him to gaze her bare white waist which was slightly visible from her pallu.)

Anirudh(still gazing)- han toh sirf mujhe kaha tha na Rachel ne farm house par rahne.

Bondita(in serous tone) - toh thik hai mai hostel chali jaungi par aap kafi samay baad aaye hai na London toh raaste bhul gaye honge...   waise address de dijiye mai pahchan k tange wale se bolkar aapko chhudwa dungi waha.

Anirudh- Are par address toh liya hi nahi. ( lowering his voice - kaise leta tumhe dekhne se fursat hi nahi thi..)

Bondita- kuch kaha aapne?

Anirudh(making Zany face)- yahi ki.. address toh nahi hai mere pass.

Bondita- toh chaliye mai chhod aati hu aapko mere pass hai address.

Anirudh- Thik hai par tum wapis aa jana phir hostel and he turned his back to her face and smiling.

Puffy face Bondita- Thik hai aa jaungi ab chale nahi toh mera hostal band ho jaega aur mujhe aapke sath hi rahna padega. par aap toh nahi chahte aisa na toh mujhe hi dosh denge aap ki tumhari vjah se late hua tha. chaliye chaliye.

(nahi Bondita mai toh har din har pal bas tumhare sath bitana chahta hu)

she hurriedly went to stop horse carriage. and yelled from there.

"Patibabu jaldi aaiye waha pahuchne time bhi lagega".

He nodded and rushed towards her. They sat on horse carriage and he said Bhaisaab 1 se 2 ghante lagenge.

Anirudh- are wah dada, aapko hindi aati.

The carriage coachman- Babu Moshay! Amara Bengala theke esechi(Source: Google translator) home Hindi/Bengoli or ab toh English bhi oota hai.

Anirudh - Amarao Amara Bengala theke esechi. E'i ami e'i amara stri (Source: Google translator) and looks at Bondita.

Bondita has fallen asleep on his left shoulder fisting his blazer might be due to exhausted day.

Anirudh- yeh toh so gai hai. 

The carriage coachman- babu! Aap bhi oram kor sokte hai agar aap chahe toh. mai opko sahi address par pohcha dene.

Anirudh- nahi aap chaliye mai thik hu.

Then coachman was minding his business whereas Anirudh got busy admiring his wifey's fairy tale beauty. her face has now slightly slipped down and has reached near to his heart which was enough to skip his heartbeats per min. but he didn't wanted to let Bondita awake because of this silly/stupid thing so he moved her face again to right side with caution and here Anirudh's palm caught underneath Bondit's face and subconsciously his finger touched hers beautiful Rosy Lips but with the jerk he removed his fingers from her Lips. but the hair tresses on her reddish cheeks due to cold wind were not letting him to concentrate on any other thing other than his wifey's innocent face. 

He started conversation again with coachman while having eyes on his lady love.

After 10-15 mins they reached to Rachel's farm house. 

It was around 10:15 PM:  

Anirudh gave coachman money and was about to carry his wifey into his arms coachman said.

"Khob Sundar Jodi hai aapki."

Anirudh passed a big smile to him he departed from there.

When they reached there it was dark outside.

 Anirudh is carrying his sleepy wifey in his arms by passing a beautiful path made of wood surrounded by flower plants and little bulbs wrapped around them and was getting more ignited by Anidita's charms.

Anirudh with beautiful Bondita in his arms has reached to main entrance of  farm house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

As promised l am publishing next part by today itself.

Comment your reviews for this part because it took more time then any other part. It will help me for next part.

Keep reading, keep voting, keep supporting "The Invisible String"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 1K 17
Hello all, This story is a fanfiction based on the show Barrister Babu. Currently, the last track of this show is going on which focuses on Batuk Ro...
8.3K 620 13
This is a fan fiction story based on Indian tv series "Barrister babu" aired on colors tv. The background of the story goes back to late 1920s to ear...
155K 6.6K 98
This ff was created on Colorstv's most popular show barristerbabu. Its totally based on my imagination. I am starting my story from Manorama and An...
56.2K 3.1K 18
This novella is basically a fanfiction on the show, Barrister Babu. It is based on the current track when Bondita was forced to go through a "shudhik...