The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 20: You Never Know

1.2K 26 42
By vanillasunlight

Author's Note:
I'm so happy right now guys. I won the contests!!! I can finally get back to this story since the event is done!! ♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

The way Eren whispered my name huskily makes the hair on my skin stood up as I froze in my place. His tiny breaths lingered on my face pale face. My heart was erratic, I feel like I could have a heart attack any minute at how close he is to me.

"You never know how much I have to restrained myself every time you go near me." His eyes scanned my body from top to bottom and I gulped.

"Eren.." I managed to speak.

"You didn't know how much I have to keep myself distant from you Mikasa." He slowly let go of my wrist slowly putting it beside me as I felt myself weak from his touch.

"Eren..I'm sorry if you are suffering because of me." I looked down.

He cupped my face making me face him. My lips parted about to say something and he slowly leaned in planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I could feel his sincerity as he intertwined our hands while he kissed me. It was soft, pure, peaceful and I don't want to let go any minute. I closed my eyes letting myself drown to his kiss.

He slowly moved away as I opened my eyes. He looked away as I saw a small shade of red on his cheek. Ah my Eren, so cute.

He was covering hid face while looking away with his hand. I pushed his hand away quickly and kissed his left cheek. He looked up to me in surprise.

"You don't have to control yourself when we're alone Eren. I want to know you. I want to see the real you with me." I smiled as I saw how his expressions changed from being shock.

There was a shade of pink on his cheeks. So cute!! But I won't tell him. I know he will get shy on me.

"Please. Be real with me Eren." I smiled as soon as he managed to look back at me.

"Let's go eat something?" This time I was the one pulling him outside the arcade. That's enough for the day.

He was the one who paid for the charges and I said I'll be the one to pay for the food to be fair.

"I can pay Mikasa." He laughs but I insisted.

"No, I can Eren. Let me okay?" I grinned as we went to a fancy Italian restaurant.

"But I will pay next time. Yours buts are no longer valid." He chuckles and I nodded.

"Omg!! Is that Eren Jaeger? Is that her girlfriend?" I heard someone whispered as soon as we found a seat and the waiter gave us the menu.

"He is so hot."

"True. I'm drooling."

"Oh my God she's beautiful. Look at her skin and hair." The whispers continued and I cleared my throat.

"I wish I could be her so lucky." They sounded sad and I don't know what to react.

Eren was so busy choosing what to eat so he wasn't able to hear those conversations. Thirsty girls.

I suddenly got the urge to show them that this guy right here, the man they fantasize so much is my man and there's no way they can have him. Over my dead body.

I cleared my throat as I smirked. I will make sure you girls will remember this.

"Love what did you choose?" I purposely made my voice clearer and a little bit louder.

Eren's mouth hanged wide open in shock and I reached for his hand that is rested on the table.

I heard how the girls talking behind my back let out loud gasps but Eren as his usual self didn't care about anything around him.

"Uhmm..Can I have this please?" He says as he pointed at the certain menu and the waiter immediately took note. The same goes for me.

"Okay Sir. Madame. I'll have your orders within a minute." The waiter bows as he headed to the kitchen.

"Are you okay love?" I bit my lip as I tried to suppress my laughter.

I could hear how the girls got frustrated at what I did. That's what they get for checking him.

"Y-Yeah..I just wanna listen to you call me love for the whole day." Eren says smoothly.

He lifted up my hand in his a little and kissed it. A smile is creeping in my lips.

I know I am just doing this to let the girls stay away from him but why does it feel like I am going to end up being screwed here later on. I mentally screamed.

"Do you like it?" He asks and I nodded winking at him.

Omfg. What did I just doooo??!

"Damn." He says as he placed my hand on his cheek casually playing with it with his hand as we both waited for our order.

"Bitch."

"Let's just get out of here girls."

I heard the chairs from behind me moved and I mentally smiled wickedly. Oh, thank goodness the angels have heard my prayers. No more insects.

I smiled at Eren as he kept on kissing my hand. I suddenly don't care if someone sees us. Let them stare. I just don't care as of this moment. I got selfish because of this guy right here. And I only want him for me.

"Here's your orders Madame, Sir! Excuse me." The waitress arrived and we ate our food.

I noticed how Eren stopped moving as he is planning to feed me. I felt my cheeks heating up. He wants to feed me in this place?!!

He was smiling and I don't want him to be sad so I did eat the one he offered in front of me. I can't help but blush. This whole thing is new between me and him.

"Open your mouth." He commands and I nodded blushing.

I did take note how the people on the restaurant looked at us. Majority of them were elders and they stared at us in awe.

"You too." I said and he opened his mouth for the food.

"Wait. Don't move." He says as he picked a tissue and wiped something from my lips.

"You have something." He chuckles and I hide my face from embarrassment by looking away.

"Are you full love?" He says which made my giggle covering my mouth.

"So are we keeping it?" I asked and he nodded grinning.

"Let's go?" He asked as soon as I finished eating.

He held my hand not letting go. Not minding whether people are looking at us. He looks at me smiling and my heart just kept going berserk then at ease.

"I want to see you smile more." I smiled sweetly at him my eyes forming crescents.

"Let's go buy some good movies and music love?" I asked him and his eyes sparkled.

I haven't told you guys but when Eren was in middle school, he fell asleep on his study table with his headphones on and I was asked to wake him up for dinner. I pulled his headphones off and heard the blasting music of Linkin Park - New Divide on it I let out a laughing sound then he woke up really mad for touching his things without permission.

I mentally noted how he likes rock songs.

"So are you gonna buy Linkin Park again?" I chuckled and he looked like he was caught off guard.

"Come on Mikasa. You were so nosy back then." He scoffed and I laughed.

I went to where Halsey's music album is located.

"You like her?" He asked and I nodded. I blushed. I never talked about him on my music taste. Now he knows.

"Yeah." I went to where the movies are located and searched for good new released movies.

"Are you still gonna buy those? We have Netflix you know?" He asks and I chuckled.

"Not all are in Netflix silly. I think I'm gonna buy this." I said as I picked up a horror movie. Nice.

"No not horror movies again! Why does it have to be Hereditary Mikasa? You know I'm not fond with these." His expressions says it all.

Eren may act tough when you see him. Coz you can see it in his size but he is a scaredy cat for real.

I laughed at how he reacted as I shoved the CD towards his face.

I will definitely buy some. I laughed at his reactions but he can't do anything about it.

"You can just buy Marvels you know! Why not?" He was throwing a fit behind me as I handed them to the cashier.

"Shhh love, calm down." I chuckled and he sighed.

Eren was driving us home when I suddenly reached for his hand on the gear.

"Why don't you watch horror with me tonight love? You know just to remind you that you are not alone at night." I smirked as I winked at Eren and he is making weird expressions.

He really looks like he is in pain. I chuckled even more. This is his weakness.

"Why don't you take this as a way to conquer your fear Eren?" I was serious this time. I want to help him.

"I really don't think that is a good idea." He sighed and I smiled.

"I will help you. Don't worry." I said.

"You have me." Eren's mouth curled into a smile as he nodded his face is still facing the road.

It's settled then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 28 13
After Eren and Mikasa run away together from Marley, an unexpected letter reaches Armin a year later and starts a chain of events the trio never imag...
20.2K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
969K 23.9K 69
CONTAINS SPOILERS Also contains mature themes, coarse language, sexual themes, etc. Tears stream down his cheeks, but he doesn't cry. His eyes grow...
47.6K 1.2K 33
Attack on titan story! Upsetting scenes, you have been warned ^^