✓ |ANGELIC CURSE || SUPERNATU...

By angelrollseyes

"You're the one who's supposed to be hell's greatest weapon, aren't you? You dont look like it", Lucifer said... More

PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
THANK YOU

CHAPTER 34

362 13 0
By angelrollseyes

Mary rushed forward and wrapped her arms around Sam. Once Mary pulled away Lizziel ran up and hugged Sam too.

"Sam? What happened?", Dean asked, shock and concern written on his face.

"He, uh...he brought me back", Sam said, embarrassed.

"Alright, what do you want?", Lizziel asked, annoyed and with a glare.

"My son and you can't stop me, I'm his father after all", Lucifer said, his eyes flashing red. Everyone took a step back while Lizziel smirked and took a step forward.

She glanced at Jack and said, "I'd love to see you try". Her eyes turned black with her irises glowing blue causing Lucifer to back away a little.

"Anyways, I brought him back because it's what I do", Lucifer said with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders.

"It is not what you....How did you get here?", Castiel asked.

Lucifer looked at Sam before saying, "VIP pass. I'm with the band. C'mon shouldn't you be thanking me, I gave Sammy an extra life. Besides what with my little bro being a hot mess over here, I figured you'd need me. So I'm here to join the team".

"Look, no one wants you here Lucifer so why don't you just skedaddle and go back to hell", Lizziel snarled. Gabriel placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"No one's talking to you, little angel", Lucifer said before turning towards Jack, "Your name is Jack".

"And yours is Lucifer", Jack muttered.

"No, no no. You don't talk to him and you don't listen to him", Dean said, walking upto Jack.

"Um, don't you think that's his choice?", Lucifer asked.

"Considering the fact he's still a baby according to human age, no", Lizziel said, moving forwards to block Jack from Lucifer's view.

"Are you trying to keep me from my son?", Lucifer asked with a chuckle.

"Well, this is Kelly Kline's son. He's nothing like you", Castiel stated.

Lucifer, starting to get angry, said, "Don't say, he's nothing like me. I'm the only one that understands him. This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the best sense, though".

"No, kill him", Dean told Gabriel, causing him to look at Dean with surprise.

"He can't. He's not strong enough", Lucifer said with a smug look.

"Well I am and I'll gladly kill you", Lizziel said, pulling her angel blade out. As she went to take a step forward, Castiel grabbed her arm and shook his head, causing her to back down.

"Castiel, what are you doing? Let her go and Gabriel you've got the blade. He's the devil. Kill him!", Dean yelled.

"Stop it!", Jack shouted before disappearing.

"Great. He does that when he gets scared. Way to go Dad!", Dean told Lucifer.

"I'll go look for him", Gabriel said.

"Wait. I'll come too", Lizziel called out, before following Gabriel.

Gabriel and Lizziel walked around the forest trying to find Jack when they heard someone throw a rock. Both of them glanced at each other and walked in the direction from where they saw the stone be thrown. They found Jack sitting under a tree with his knees to his chest.

"Hey Jack. You okay?', Lizziel asked him carefully.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just don't like it when people fight and I don't know if I should talk to Lucifer", Jack replied.

"You know, the first time I saw Lucifer in hell I was so happy because I thought that he'd save me since he was my older brother. But then he wasn't what I had expected and honestly I'm really glad that I found out about the real him because now I don't have expectations. Sometimes, you need to know how a person really is and the only way to do that is by talking to them", Lizziel told Jack.

"She's got a point", Gabriel told Jack with a smile, "C'mon kid, let's go back to the camp. The others might be worried". Gabriel helped Jack up and the three of them teleported back to camp.

"Son", Lucifer said once he spotted Jack. Jack glanced at Lizziel with a questioning look causing Lizziel to give a reassuring nod.

"It's Jack", Jack said sternly, causing a proud smile to grow on Lizziel's face.

"Jack, talking with Lucifer, it's not a good idea", Castiel told Jack.

"Cassie, it's okay, he's not gonna talk anyways", Lizziel informed.

"That's right, I'm not gonna talk. I'm gonna listen", Jack told Castiel, with a huge smile. Castiel sighed before nodding his head.

"He's gonna listen", Lucifer chuckled.

"Oh also, Lizziel is staying with me too", Jack said, causing Lucifer to groan.

"Wow, I have been waiting for this moment for so long I almost don't know what to say. This...this dad thing is sort of new to me", Lucifer said before asking, "Do you have any questions that you wanna ask? Don't let my status as a legend hold you back. Now just, fire away".

"Why does everyone hate you?", Jack asked, causing Lizziel to raise an eyebrow in amusement.

"Yeah, Lucifer why does everyone hate you?", Lizziel repeated with a smirk.

"Wow, he just got right to the point. That's good, that's good. Good question. So, you've probably heard the stories. Anything ugly happens, any evil befalls the world, it's my fault. Fake news", Lucifer answered.

"And that's not well, entirely true", Castiel stated.

"Well, I mean, yes, I have done things that I am not entirely proud of. I have led the occasional soul to ruin. This is true", Lucifer said.

"Don't forget, you also tortured me, killed Rowena, tortured Sam into madness, possessed Castiel and there are many more but if I state all of them, we'll be here for eternity", Lizziel stated.

"Well, you sort of deserved it. Jack, these humans, they all deserve it", Lucifer said, defensively.

"My mother was human", Jack said, angrily.

"Awesome lady. Incorruptible", Lucifer started to say when Lizziel interrupted him, "Alright, I'm out. Jack, don't let him get into your head and Cas, don't do anything stupid and make sure Jack doesn't do anything stupid either. If I stay here any longer, I'll murder someone".

Jack and Castiel nodded and Lizziel headed to look around the camp. As she was walking, she spotted Maggie.

"Hey Maggie, need any help?", Lizziel asked.

"Hey, not really but thanks for asking. You can go mingle with the others though, it might get boring just talking to me", Maggie told her.

"Uh, yeah I don't like talking to new people and you're not boring, but thanks for the...", Lizziel said but was interrupted by the Winchesters rushing towards where Jack was talking to Lucifer. "This is gonna be interesting. I'm gonna go and see the show", Lizziel told Maggie before heading in the same direction.

"Hey! Hey! I told you no talking and I told you no listening", Dean shouted, pointing at Lucifer and then Jack.

"Dean, he's in chains", Jack told Dean.

"His mouth isn't. Shoulda gagged him", Dean angrily said.

"Dean, chill out. Put a little trust in Jack", Lizziel told Dean.

"Oh, I trust Jack, I don't trust Lucifer", Dean said.

"I need to know about my powers, my family", Jack explained.

"Jack, we are your family. We've been protecting you. We've been honouring your mother's wishes. We're your family", Castiel told him.

"Jack, you have no idea who Lucifer really is", Sam told him gently.

"And I never will unless I talk to him", Jack exclaimed.

"He does have a point, boys", Lizziel stated, defending Jack.

Dean glared at her while Sam spoke, "Lizzie, it's Lucifer. You know how he is".

"Yes I do, but Jack doesn't. Let him hear Lucifer out. It's the same way I heard you guys out when I tried to kill you", Lizziel said causing the Winchesters to sigh, as they knew she was right.

"She's right. He's my father", Jack said.

"Okay wait a minute, what? Since when do you consider him your father?", Lizziel asked Jack, annoyance laced in her voice.

"I don't consider him as my father, but that doesn't change the fact that biologically he is", Jack said.

*****

"We should reach base camp in a couple of hours", Mary said as everybody, including the people of the alternate universe were heading towards the rift.

"Sam, go back there and check what helter skelter's saying to the damn kid", Dean said, causing Lizziel to look up from her conversation with Maggie.

"Hey. Find him?", Dean asked Castiel who had just returned after searching for Gabriel.

"No", Castiel answered.

"Is he lost or something?", Lizziel asked.

"I don't know. Gabriel went ahead to scout but he should be back by now", Castiel answered.

Suddenly, Gabriel came running and screaming, "Angels!".

Everyone stood on guard, and pulled out their weapons.

"Kill them, on my command", one of the angels said.

All of a sudden, the angels turned to smoke. Everyone turned and look at Lizziel. "That wasn't me", Lizziel stated, confusion on her face.

Everybody then turned to look at Lucifer who looked like he had just snapped his fingers. He then used his powers to melt the angel cuffs on him.

"Oh yeah, about the cuffs, I knew they wouldn't hold me in this world. Long story short, I didn't want your impotence to get awkward, so I just went along. You're welcome. Welcome. Right? Don't...thank me at once", Lucifer said with a smug grin before turning to Jack, "See? Team player".

"Can't wait to get rid of you", Lizziel muttered under her breath causing Mary to let out a chuckle.

*****

They had all taken a break from walking and had settled down at Bobby's auto salvage shop. Lizziel was sitting next to Gabriel.

"Don't look but here come's the devil", Lizziel told Gabriel causing him to turn around.

"And he's coming here. Great", Gabriel said causing Lizziel to let out a sigh.

"So, thing about Gabe...class clown", Lucifer told Jack.

"And you're an assclown", Gabriel said. Lizziel let out a laugh and high fived Gabriel.

"Ha! You hear that? He's such a cut up. I mean, I can't. Yeah, uh, I guess your time with Asmodeus didn't do you any favours, did it, bud?', Lucifer asked snarkily.

"Well, my time with you was worse. You recall...", Gabriel said but Lucifer interrupted him, "I recall, uh, nothing. I didn't recall anything at all. Happy endings. All good, happy ending. Uh, meet Gabriel, your uncle and you know Lizziel already, so I'm not gonna waste my time with her".

"Hello", Jack said raising his palm up and then he looked at Lizziel and waved his hand energetically.

"Hello", Gabriel replied back while Lizziel waved her hand.

"So, I was just shaking up the old family tree for, uh, young Jack here. You know, talking about the good old days. How tough Pop was. Right, G? Lizziel, even you know how bad Pop was. I mean, we...we butted heads a lot, you know. But, you know, I think in hindsight, I should've given him some slack cause, he's uh...you know, being a dad is tough", Lucifer explained.

"Okay, you think dad was a 'bad guy', and you were a victim? You were not a victim. That was just your excuse", Gabriel said, irritation laced in his voice.

"My excuse for what?", Lucifer asked.

"For it all, Lucifer", Gabriel answered.

"Oh, so in that manner, it wasn't dad's fault that Lizziel ended up being stuck in hell for so long. It was the fact that she's so useless, so annoying and most importantly so unforgettable, right?", Lucifer angrily said.

"Don't talk about her like that", Jack said, angrily while Gabriel glared at Lucifer and took a step forward, ready to fight.

"No no, c'mon it's true. She's just so you know, terrible and maybe that's why dad wanted to get rid of her. I mean I wouldn't blame him, after all, she's unlovable and most importantly a monster. Dad should've just killed her or even better, never have created her", Lucifer stated.

"Say's the devil himself, I might be a monster but at least I'm not you", Lizziel said with tears in her eyes, before disappearing.

"Lizziel wait!", Jack called out as he went to check on Lizziel, but Lucifer stopped him and said, "She's alright, it's just her teenage mood swings. Let's go talk more".

"You're unbelievable", Gabriel said angrily, before disappearing to find Lizziel.

-----•••☆•••-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 951 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
178K 5K 23
DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they deal with them". [SUPERNATURAL SEASON 1...
46.5K 1.2K 11
"There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." Supernatural Season 12+ Jack Kline COMPLETED 4/13/19 >> don't own nothing.
11.9K 464 83
"𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚... 𝐒𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞." After the days of 365, Huntress and the Winchesters went their separate ways over the promise. Sam went to H...